All Comments on 'Neighborhood Cumdump'

by jtwy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was fucking Hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

fucking hot! hope next time a chubby guy can use him too

hungbottomhungbottomabout 1 year ago

Damn man....that's always been a huge fantasy of mine!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very hot! Loved that a couple of the guys gave him a taste of the spooge stew! Woof.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboy10 months ago

Coming home from market one day when I was pinged on Grindr. A bloke wanted anonymous sex. I arrived to find curtains drawn and house fairly dark. He was in his bedroom on the bed in a doggy. I just had to drop my overalls pull out my decently long girthy cock and plug him. Don't think he'd been used that day but his ass muscles gave a great clenching sensation which brought me to the brink very quickly. I paused a few times time hold off but soon knew I needed to fuck him hard as my balls were rapidly churning. Always been a big producer with a strong perineal muscle whip which quickly produced a white foaming mess around my cock and his hairy hole. A hard slap on his arse and wiped my cock off on his hairy ass cheeks before heading out and back to the farm. Often wondered how many more he took after me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjtwy@jtwy
Thanks for checking out my profile and reading my stories. I especially appreciate all the ratings, comments, and feedback I've received. Feel free to email me with your thoughts. I mostly write stories about young submissive bottoms like me getting fucked by dominant older g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES