Neighborhood Cumdump Pt. 02

Story Info
Josh invites more anonymous men to his apartment.
5.7k words
4.79
15.8k
45

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/10/2023
Created 03/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jtwy
jtwy
527 Followers

This story has some light elements of non-consent.

---

"Hell yeah," said Josh to himself while staring at his phone. Three weeks had passed since his first time hosting a cumdump, and to be safe he had recently gone in for some STI tests. His test results had finally come through to his email: He was completely clean. Josh hadn't been worried, but he had promised himself he would wait and be sure until thinking about hosting again.

In the weeks since, Josh had jerked off daily on his couch while remembering the six older men who had bred him back-to-back on his couch. He loved imagining how each and every one of their cocks felt different in his hole. Some were big and some were small, some guys fucked him hard and others slow, and some guys blew bigger loads than others. But Josh didn't care. He simply loved being used by older men, listening to their grunts as they pounded his youthful, plump, and muscular ass.

His couch cushions were now littered with big, dark stains from his daily loads. He knew he should be more careful whenever he jerked off, but truthfully, he couldn't be bothered. He lived alone and never had any visitors, in part because he was still new to the city and didn't know that many people yet. But mostly, he didn't want to take the time to clean it because he knew it would just get dirty again. After all, he was a virile 23-year-old jock who loved getting fucked raw.

Josh figured that after getting back his results, he would wait a few days until hosting again to get prepared. But after confirming he was clean, he couldn't wait another moment. On this rainy Sunday afternoon, Josh knew he had to do it all over again. Lots of guys would be free on the weekend, and he couldn't imagine waiting another week.

Josh had two ways of finding guys to fuck him. Just like before, he first went on Grindr. He changed his name to "College Jock Cumdump" and updated his description to "no loads refused this afternoon, prefer dominant older guys." Then, he posted one photo of his muscular and hairless torso, and a second of his bubble butt in an over-the-shoulder mirror pic. Second, Josh knew he could text an older guy, Mark, who had given him his number after the last cumdump. Mark had offered to text some of his friends, presumably Josh's neighbors, to see if they'd be interested in fucking Josh.

"Hey Mark, this is Josh from a few weekends back. I'm looking to have some guys over to my place again today. Know anyone who might be interested?" Josh sent the text with a photo of his ass for good measure.

Mark responded moments later. "Shit I'm out of town right now, but I'll text some dads in the neighborhood. Let me know when/where."

Josh replied with his address and to say he would be around for the next few hours. Although he was disappointed that Mark wasn't free, he was thrilled that some of Mark's friends might swing by. Mark had been the perfect daddy type, and Josh figured he would know some more guys just like him.

Soon after sending Mark his address, Josh realized he would have to get ready quickly. He put away all his valuables in his bedroom and closed the door, and then began to get clean while replying to guys on Grindr. As always, he received lots of obvious spam and catfishes. But at the same time, there were a lot of guys who seemed genuinely interested in coming over. A few sent Josh photos of their faces, bodies, and dicks, while others only sent a dick pick or nothing at all. Josh had so much confidence after his last experience being a cumdump, that he didn't discriminate at all among the men. Every guy who seemed like a real person got the details.

Once Josh was fully confident that he was clean, he put on a white jockstrap that really made his ass pop, as well as a backwards white baseball cap that made him seem particularly like a jock. After putting a bottle of lube and a box of tissues on his coffee table, he sat down on his couch. As Josh waited, he rubbed his cock through the fabric while scrolling through all the men near him on Grindr. He was full of anticipation.

After about 10 minutes, he heard a quick knock on the door before seeing a man enter his apartment. He looked to be around 40 years old, with a beefy frame, a few tattoos on his right arm, and short graying hair. Leaving on his shoes, he walked over to Josh on the couch.

"I must be the first one here," he said in a low voice without too much emotion.

Josh looked up at him and nodded before lowering his gaze to the man's crotch, which was directly in front of his face. The man unbuttoned his pants and lowered them just enough to reveal his groins, which was surrounded by a solid bush of black pubes. Without another word, Josh wrapped his lips around the anonymous man's still-soft dick and got to work.

"That's it, boy," said the man as his dick quickly stiffened. Josh figured it was about 5 inches erect, which certainly wasn't the best dick he'd ever seen but was good enough for Josh. He loved the scent of an older man, and appreciated the man's groans as he played with the head with his tongue before taking the entire shaft in his mouth.

After about 30 seconds, the man pulled back. "Lay down on the couch," he said directly, but without too much intensity. "I want to fuck you."

Josh did as he was told. With his head against the couch cushion, he could only hear and feel the man as he straddled Josh on the couch, spit on his hole, and then pressed his cockhead against Josh's ass.

"Fuck," the man grunted in pleasure as he inserted his cock. It didn't take long for the man to bottom out given the modest size of his dick, but it was still enjoyable to Josh. It was the perfect size cock to start the day ahead.

Given how low energy the man had seemed before, Josh was surprised by the intensity of his thrusts. Soon after bottoming out, the anonymous man was thrusting hard and fast inside Josh's still-tight ass. He grunted loudly with each thrust, his legs and stomach clapping against Josh's ass cheeks. Josh moaned through the pillow, enjoying the pain of the man's sheer force.

In no time, the man's grunts became louder and deeper, signaling to Josh that he was about to finish. "Take my load, boy," the man said loudly to Josh between short breaths. Suddenly, the man rammed his dick one final time inside Josh and let loose, his cock throbbing as ropes of cum filled Josh's hole. "Take my load!"

As soon as he was done, the man pulled out his cock and stood up from the couch. He smiled sheepishly, like he was a little embarrassed after cumming, and put back on his pants fast. After a quick "thanks," he was gone.

Josh felt elated after his first anonymous load of the day. He loved having no attachments to the guy who had just fucked him, knowing nothing about him, and instead just enjoying the experience of pure, carnal pleasure. It didn't matter that he hardly had a connection with the man. In fact, the anonymity made it even hotter in his mind: He got to let another man unload in his muscular ass, while he got to fulfill his fantasy of being used.

As Josh waited on the couch for another man to arrive, he noticed how his ass felt more stretched out than before, and fully lubed up with cum. Luckily, he didn't have to wait long until the next man arrived. After two hard knocks, a 30-ish year old man walked in, with an intense expression on his face. He was muscular and beefy, wearing only athletic shorts and a white tank-top. As he walked over to Josh on the couch, he rubbed his obviously-erect cock through his shorts.

"Glad no one else is here, man," the man said. "I just want to fuck you quick and go."

Josh figured the man wasn't out, which made the encounter even hotter in his mind. Getting used by an outwardly straight man was one of his biggest fantasies.

"No worries," replied Josh. "But I can't guarantee no one else will show up, just so you know."

"All good," the man said nodding. "I won't take too long." He then whipped off his tank-top in one fluid motion, revealing a hairless chest with well-defined pecs. Immediately after, he dropped his shorts to the ground to reveal a perfectly straight, 7 inch cock.

"How many loads have you taken so far?"

"Just one," said Josh.

"That guy came hard then, because your ass is dripping," said the man. After getting onto the couch and straddling Josh's ass, he pressed his cock against his hole. "Don't even need any lube," he added.

"Fuck," moaned Josh as he took his second dick of the day. The man's warm skin felt amazing pressed against Josh's ass and back, which was already becoming sweaty in his hot apartment. He listened as the man's groans became louder with each thrust.

"Your ass is so tight, dude," he said. "So much better than pussy!" He smacked Josh's ass hard, leaving a big red handprint.

"Your cock feels so good in me," replied Josh enthusiastically. He could tell the man was quickly nearing orgasm from the way his grunts became louder as his thrusts got shallower and faster.

"Fuck, bro," the man shouted. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming in your ass, bro!!"

The man's warm jizz flooded Josh's hole. "Breed my ass," moaned Josh. He didn't care at all that the man hadn't even lasted 2 minutes. Josh was desperate for cum, and happy to take any and all loads he could get.

The man pulled out of Josh once he was finished and quickly threw back on his clothes. "Thanks, man," said the man with a relieved smile across his face. "Just what I needed today."

"Happy to help. Hit me up if you want to do this again," said Josh.

Just as the man opened the door to leave, another man, about 55-years-old, appeared in the doorway. After quickly exchanging a knowing look, the two men swapped places, and the younger guy left without another word. As the older man walked into Josh's apartment, he got a good look at him: About 5'8" tall, he had peppery gray hair and a small belly, with tanned skin, pearly white teeth, and brown eyes. His confidence was obvious. After closing the apartment door, he strolled over to the couch and smacked Josh's ass cheek hard.

"Seems like I'm not the first to leave a mark on your ass today, son."

Josh turned around and noticed that his pale, hairless ass was now bright red. "No sir, you're the third so far today."

"I'm sad to have missed that last hunk filling you up," the man said. Keeping on his t-shirt, he pulled off his pants and underwear to reveal a fully-shaved groin and erect, 7" cock. It had a slight upward bend and a big head, which Josh knew would feel amazing. "Flip over for me, boy."

Josh turned over onto his back, and raised his legs into the air. The man immediately got onto the couch and pressed his cock against Josh's dripping hole. The two made eye contact, and Josh could tell how eager this man was to fuck him.

"Get ready for daddy's dick," the man said dominantly. Then, holding Josh's legs on his shoulders, the man slowly but steadily pushed his cock inside, stretching out Josh's hole even more than the last guy.

Josh loved watching the man as he built up speed. He stared down at Josh's hairless, muscular chest and abs, sweating and panting from the effort. The two of them began moaning together, the older man's voice deeper than Josh's.

"I love your big cock, daddy," Josh moaned.

"I love fucking horny sluts like you, son," the man grunted. He grabbed Josh's nipples, making Josh squeal. His cock was now poking out through the jockstrap, leaking precum onto his upper thigh.

Just then, the door to Josh's apartment opened once more. Another man, about 50-years-old, walked through the doorway and directly to the couch. He was skinnier than the man currently fucking him, with a tall face and black hair. He was also wearing a nice pair of khakis and a button-up shirt.

"Dan," said the older guy currently fucking Josh to the new arrival. "Figured you might show up here."

Dan smiled. "You too, Jeff," he replied, before hastily taking off his clothes.

Josh figured these men must have known each other through Mark, who apparently told a lot of his friends about the cumdump. He loved the thought of friends fucking him together, just like in his favorite videos.

"That's one hot fucking slut, said Dan as he admired Josh's lean, muscled torso. "Now suck my cock, boy." Now that Dan was naked, he changed in an instant from a kind-looking, nerdy dad to a dominant daddy. His moved so that his 6" cock slid right into Josh's mouth, then began to thrust softly inside him from above.

Josh stared up at Dan's groin from below as he began to get throat-fucked. He savored the masculine musk of his sweaty cock, balls, and taint, which made his own cock even harder under his jock strap. At the same time, Jeff began to thrust his cock into Josh's ass again, and the two men fucked him in unison.

"Damn, this boy can really take it," said Jeff hungrily.

"You like taking two dicks at a time, boy?" Dan asked him.

Josh tried to answer, but the sounds became muddled through Dan's cock. The men laughed as they continued to fuck him.

"I'm getting close, boy," grunted Jeff. He planted his hands down on Josh's chest for leverage as his thrusts became harder and harder. "You want daddy's big load?"

Dan pulled out his cock so that Josh could reply. "Yes, daddy! Breed my ass!"

Just then, the man's cock released a huge wave of semen inside Josh, spraying deep inside him in spurt after spurt. "FUCK," Jeff shouted as Dan encouraged him, filling up Josh's hole so that jizz leaked out the side.

"That's so hot, Jeff," said Dan. "Let me get in there too!"

Jeff pulled out, cum still trickling out his cock, so that Dan could jizz inside Josh's hole as well. Josh watched as Dan inserted his spit-lubed cock inside his dripping asshole, filling the void just seconds after Jeff had pulled out.

"I'd ask if you want my load," Dan said gruffly as he began to pump inside Josh, "but it doesn't matter, because I'm going to breed you whether you like it or not."

Josh was so turned on by these men that he whipped his dick out of his jockstrap and began to stroke his cock furiously.

"Please sir, give me another load!"

At that very moment, both Josh and Dan orgasmed together. Dan's cock sprayed even more cum into Josh's hole, while Josh came all over his muscled abs and chest, the cum pooling between his pecs.

"Your cum feels so good in me," Josh moaned as his own cock continued to leak.

"That's right, boy," said Dan as he rammed his dick one final time inside Josh. Once he had finished, he pulled out and let his and Jeff's loads spill out of Josh's gaped asshole. "Taste us, boy," he added before scooping up the warm cum from Josh's hole with three fingers, then forcing them into Josh's mouth.

Josh lapped up their cum, savoring it's manly scent and salty taste. "I fucking love eating your loads," he said, still wildly horny post-nut.

Jeff, who'd been standing over Josh's face on the couch, leaned down and spit into Josh's mouth. Then, he bent all the way over and kissed him, as they swapped loads in their mouths. "Damn, you're a real slut. How many more guys are coming over today?"

"Not really sure, to be honest," said Josh with a wide smile. "I'm not going to turn anyone away if they want to come though."

"Mark was right," Dan said to Jeff as they began to put back on their clothes. "This boy is the real deal."

"No kidding," replied Jeff. Then turning to Josh, he said, "I'll ask Mark for your number. I'd love to have you over next time the wife is out of town."

"Me too," said Dan with a laugh.

Josh just smiled as the two men as they left his apartment, leaving him covered in their loads and his softening dick still poking out from his white jockstrap. He wasn't quite sure how he felt about the men using him to cheat on their wives. Still, he knew that he couldn't control their actions, and that what was done was done. He had put himself out there looking for loads from local guys, and he was getting it. Even after four loads today, he couldn't wait for more to come.

In the ten minutes after the two dads left his apartment, Josh relaxed on his couch while waiting for the next man to arrive. He had given out his info to enough men on Grindr, and trusted that Mark had shared the details with enough other men, that he was confident more guys would show up soon. As he waited, he flipped over onto his stomach and let the cum from his chest and ass soak into the couch beneath him. Still scrolling through Grindr, he quickly dozed off under the warm sun that streamed through his window.

--

Josh heard voices and a small tinge of pain as he woke up groggily from his rest.

"That's it," Josh heard a man say behind him. "What a perfect little pussy."

His eyes still half-closed, Josh realized that the man was currently inserting his cock inside Josh's hole that very moment. He must have come inside the apartment while Josh was asleep, and took the opportunity to enter his gaped and lubed ass. Josh immediately knew the man was hung, because his hole hurt as the man fully entered him, despite all the warming up he'd already had that afternoon.

"He's waking up," another deep voice said in front of him. "The jock slut's waking up."

Josh lifted his head and opened his eyes, in a brief moment of shock. The two men appeared to be about 45-years-old. The man currently fucking him was bald, while the man in front had short, gray hair. They were both a bit chubby, with hairy chests and unshaved pubes. Josh obviously couldn't get a good look at the man currently fucking him, but the man in front had the biggest cock he had seen all day, an 8.5" monster that bent slightly to the right.

"From all the cum dripping out of you, we knew you wouldn't mind," said the man behind him in a deep growl. He was bent over Josh, hands on either side of Josh's back. His thrusts were powerful and long, bottoming out on Josh's ass each time and pressing his pubes deep against his hole.

Josh moaned in pleasure, wildly turned on by how the men were truly using him. He had left his ass up when he fell asleep, and these men were here to take it for their pleasure. He wanted their loads more than anything.

The man in front of Josh was now stroking his cock as he watched his friend. "How many loads have you taken today, boy?"

"Four," said Josh with a proud smile.

"Damn," said the man behind. "You're a real fucking faggot aren't you?"

Josh moaned, loving being the sub. "Yes sir, I want cock so bad."

"Let's give you a taste of all this cum," said the man behind as he pulled out. Josh's ass suddenly felt wide open, a massive void now empty. At that moment, the man in front with the enormous penis went behind him and began to press his cock inside Josh, while the bald man stepped in front of him on the couch. His cock was coated in thick, churned-up cum from all the previous men. Josh couldn't quite tell, but he guessed it was about 8" long.

"Suck my cock," the man commanded.

Josh did as he was told, wrapping his lips around the man's dick. From all the previous loads, it was easily the muskiest dick he'd ever sucked. He savored the taste as he took more and more of the man in his mouth. When he started to struggle to take more, the man grabbed Josh's head and began to thrust inward.

"You're going to take all of daddy's big cock," he said sternly.

The man behind him was now starting to push inside Josh's hole. At this point, Josh was so stretched out that despite the man's impressive dick, Josh was able to relax enough to take it relatively pain-free.

"Just like that," said the man. "I never have guys take me this easily," he said as he bottomed out.

Josh was now sweating profusely, feeling hot from the two dicks filling up his mouth and ass simultaneously. The couch cushion beneath him was soaked in a combination of sweat and cum, and only became wetter with each passing second.

jtwy
jtwy
527 Followers
12