Neighborhood Cumdump Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it's time to give this faggot what he wants," said the man from behind.

The bald man in front nodded with a smile. "Fill him up," he encouraged his friend.

The man behind sped up the pace of this thrusts, ramming Josh's face harder and harder into the bald man's cock. Josh was now gagging, his eyes streaming with tears as the man's salty tip pressed hard against the back of his throat and down his windpipe.

"I'm gonna breed you, boy," said the man behind. "You want daddy's load in your faggot pussy?"

Josh couldn't even respond because of the substantial cock in his mouth, but he moaned as loudly as he could and bounced his ass on the man's cock. He was begging for cum.

"FUCK!" shouted the man as he released his seed. Josh felt the man's cock throb as wave after wave of hot jizz filled his hole once more.

The man in front pulled out, moving behind Josh to watch the action more closely as he stroked his cock.

"Breed me, daddy!" Josh begged as the man continued to fuck him. "Use my slutty little hole!"

The man pumped three more times into Josh, then whipped his dick out.

"So much fucking cum," said the bald man as he watched his friend's load stream out of Josh's ass. A second later, he re-inserted his rock-hard dick inside Josh, beginning to pound him too.

"Let's give you another load, boy," he said as he pulled Josh up on his hands and knees.

"Please sir," Josh continued to beg.

The man grabbed the waistband of Josh's jockstrap with one hand and his shoulder with the other, pulling Josh up so that his back pressed against the bald man's sweaty, hairy chest. Josh reached behind him and grabbed the man's neck, pulling them close together. At the same time, the man reached inside Josh's jock strap and grabbed his erect cock.

"You're the sluttiest fucking muscle hunk I've ever fucked," the man whispered in his ear.

Just then, Josh heard the door open once more, and a man walked inside the room. Josh didn't get a good look, but was happy to have a spectator for his sixth load of the day.

"I'm close, boy," said the bald man. His thrusts became short and fast, making his groin clap loudly against Josh's ass with each motion. He then pushed Josh down to the couch, pounding his cock into Josh forcefully and aggressively.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Josh moaned in a high pitch as he was pounded to oblivion. "Fuck me, daddy!"

"You! Fucking! Faggot!!" The man grunted as he rammed his cock one final time inside Josh, spewing cum. He collapsed on top of Josh, who continued to moan loudly from the pain of the man's throbbing cock and full bodyweight on his ass.

As the bald man finished, the new man walked over to the couch and began to rub his cock through his jeans. Josh looked up, noticing that this guy was relatively younger than the rest, about 30-years-old and very tall, 6'3" or so. He had a short, black crew cut and an obviously muscley frame, even through his jeans and t-shirt.

"You're gonna love him," said the man with the huge cock to the new guy. "He can't get enough of our dicks."

"Perfect," said the younger man with a sly smile.

The bald man finally pulled out. He let his cock rest on Josh's hole for a moment, apparently admiring his dirty work. Then, he stood up from the couch and the two friends began to put back on their clothes.

"Have fun," said the bald man to the new guy as they left. With a soft thud, the apartment door closed once more and it was just Josh and the new guy.

"Hey man," said Josh to the new guy. He looked up at him from the couch, noticing his wide smile and pearly teeth, as well as his bright blue eyes.

"Sure you're good for another load?" The man asked Josh honestly. "Seems like those men gave you quite the pounding."

Josh laughed and smiled, nodding. "I can definitely take one more," he said confidently.

"Well that's good, because I'm horny as fuck." He first took off his shirt, revealing a hairless chest, huge pecs, wide lats, and thick biceps. Josh immediately noticed the man's thick, hairy armpits. His skin glistened in the hot room.

"Your pits are so hot, man," said Josh.

"Thanks," he replied. "Call me Derek."

Derek quickly removed his pants, but left on a pair of white briefs. His cock was clearly fully erect, pressing against the fabric revealingly. He seemed to be about 7".

"Okay, Derek," Josh said with a smile. "How do you want to fuck me?"

He calmly said down on the armrest of the couch, in front of Josh's face. "How about you start by licking these pits?" He lowered his ass onto the cushion and raised his arms above his head, teasing Josh with his manly underarms.

Josh smiled and crawled up in front of Derek, then lowered his face into Derek's left pit. He inhaled its manly scent before running his tongue through the thick patch of black hair. It smelled strongly of a man's natural scent, like Derek had just gone on a run without deodorant. Josh loved it, feeling his cock throb in his jock strap.

"That's it," said Derek as he pressed Josh's face into his pit. "Lick the other one now," he said, pushing Josh to his right.

Josh moaned as he lapped up Derek's other armpit. He absolutely loved the scent of jocks like him, and loved it even more when men asserted their dominance over him. As Josh continued, Derek reached down with his left hand to Josh's ass, palming Josh's cheeks with his strong and rough hands. He pulled on the strap of Josh's jock, allowing it to snap onto his ass cheeks.

"Take those off," Derek commanded. "I want you to smell them," he said with another sly smile.

Josh stood up from the couch and removed his jock strap, letting his erect 6.5" cock swing completely unencumbered for the first time all day. He then handed the jock strap to Derek, who beckoned him back onto the couch. Josh sat down in Derek's lap, rubbing his ass on Derek's groin.

Derek pulled Josh's jockstrap to his face and inhaled the smell, smiling widely. "I can smell all the men before me," he said. Then he shoved the wet jockstrap into Josh's face, making him take a whiff too. "Smell them," he told Josh.

Josh took in the scent of sweat and cum while continuing to gyrate on Derek. He noticed all the cum that was leaking out of his ass onto Derek's dick.

"Your ass is so fucking wet," said Derek. He reached around Josh to play with his hole, scooping up some cum and bringing it to Josh's mouth. "Taste good?"

"So good," said Josh as he lapped up a mixture of the previous six men's loads.

"Sit on my cock," said Derek, staring directly into Josh's eyes.

Josh squatted up a little to allow Derek's dick to press against his hole, then lowered his body and subsumed the tip and shaft in one swift movement.

"That's it," said Derek as he grabbed Josh's muscular ass. "Ride me," he commanded.

Josh began to gyrate on top of the man, savoring every inch of his penis. He grabbed the man's smooth chest with both hands, noticing the way his chiseled pecs twitched.

"Like these muscles?" Derek said to Josh, who nodded and moaned in response. "Kiss them," he commanded.

Josh leaned over to play with Derek's firm nipples using his tongue. Derek grunted in pleasure, then grabbed the back of Josh's head and pressed it firmly against his chest. Josh could hear Derek's heartbeat, and feel the sweat as it began to form on his skin.

After a while, Derek pushed Josh backwards on the couch as he leaned forward himself, effectively switching their position in one smooth motion. Derek was strong enough to make the change gracefully, despite Josh's muscled and heavy body.

"Hold your legs back," said Derek.

Josh grabbed his ankles and pulled his legs back over his head as far as he could. His ass was now high in the air, cheeks fully spread, allowing Derek total access to his cum-dripping hole. Derek then grabbed Josh's throat, leaning over him until their faces were just inches apart, and spit directly into his mouth.

"Oh fuck," Josh moaned, despite his partially-closed windpipe. "Keep fucking me, just like that!" Josh felt another orgasm building, even though he wasn't even stroking his cock. Looking down, he noticed his dick beginning to throb as it leaked precum heavily onto his abs.

"Cum for me," said Derek through labored breaths. While still pounding Josh's hole, he leaned back and raised his hands behind his head, exposing his dark, hairy armpits. The sight of sweat pouring down the sides of his torso was plenty to push Josh over the edge.

"Fuck! I'm cumming!!" Josh groaned as his cock erupted, spewing his second load of the day across his abs, chest, neck, and face. Globs of thick, milky cum rolled off his body and onto the wet couch. He could hardly keep his eyes open from the pleasure.

"That's fucking hot," Derek grunted as he continued to pound Josh's ass. "It's my turn now."

Derek briefly pulled out his cock and flipped Josh over onto his stomach, before quickly ramming it back inside Josh's ass. Josh's chest was soaked pressing into the cushion, cum and sweat now saturating the fabric. Derek pressed his muscled torso against Josh's back, and grabbed his throat from behind as he rammed his cock in and out of him hard, again and again. Once more, tears filled Josh's eyes as he received the pounding of his life.

"Just one more fucking load for you today," Derek growled. "One more fucking load in that slutty hole."

"Please," Josh begged. "Breed me!" He moaned loudly, his voice becoming higher pitched as Derek threw his entire force behind each motion. Josh cried tears of pain and pleasure.

"FUCK!" Derek continued to ram his cock inside Josh as he orgasmed. Josh knew this was the biggest load he had taken all day from the way Derek throbbed in his hole. He could feel cum spraying out from all the pressure inside, as Derek continued to grunt loudly and animalistically for what felt like minutes. Their breaths were heavy and short, each man having lost control of their entire bodies during the orgasm.

Once they finally calmed down, Derek slowly pulled up his torso and massaged Josh's bright red ass. "You're going to be sore tomorrow," he said with a soft smile. As soon as Derek said it, Josh felt a tinge of pain as Derek slowly pulled out. He couldn't believe how long it took for his dick to exit him, and how much cum poured out once he had.

Derek wiped himself off with Josh's jockstrap, the only piece of clothing in the room besides his own clothes. He then got dressed, not slowly but not in a hurry either, smiling down at Josh's spent ass the entire time.

"Rest up," Derek said as he walked towards the door. Before Josh could reply, he was gone.

Josh quickly got up himself and locked the door to his apartment, knowing he couldn't take any more men today. He had just surpassed his body count from the previous cumdump, and knew his ass had taken far more of a beating. As he walked towards the bathroom, he noticed a trail of cum on the floor behind him, the seeds of seven men leaking out of him.

Looking at himself in the bathroom mirror, he hardly recognized himself. His face was flushed, his muscles throbbing, and his ass bruised. He loved this version of himself: more slutty, submissive, and jocular than his usual self. He couldn't help but smile as he stared at himself. Thinking about each man who had cum in him, he saw in the mirror his cock becoming hard once more.

12