All Comments on 'Neighborhood Dad Ch. 06'

by LittleHenry

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Nebel815Nebel815about 10 years ago
Wow

More! More! More!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Damn that was good

I can not wait until the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
huh

What a slut. No build up, just quick to the sex. Crappy author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More

Very nice. Keep'em coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It happens

Sometimes, you have both been wanting it so much that it just happens like this. There's just too much chemistry to fight.

Sidney43Sidney43about 10 years ago

Unless you write this very carefully, he is heading for a very large train wreck that could ruin his life and his daughters fond memories of High School. In fact, I wonder just how he is going to manage to keep this a secret. Eighteen is still very young and there are other very perceptive young women swarming around Dad.

That said, it was a hell of a chapter, but oh crap, was it really worth it?

Tone_DeafTone_Deafabout 10 years ago
Great story

thanks for another great chapter and finally they have sex. With how she acted in this chapter I would like to see what the past few weeks have been from Randi's pov.

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999about 10 years ago
Very nice

Look forward to seeing more

LittleHenryLittleHenryabout 10 years agoAuthor

I can't believe someone would criticize me for a lack of buildup.

I've had several people urging me to hurry up and get to the sex, but I wanted things to progress in a way that felt real.

It will be a few more days before anything else is posted. I'm going over scenarios in my head, trying to identify all the possible angles before writing the next chapter.

STUGPOLESTUGPOLEabout 10 years ago
Keep going

really enjoyed the build up. Please add another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love it

Great build up, super characters, amazing writing. Keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Read

To the anonymous that was bitching about no build up, I suggest you read THE FIRST 5 CHAPTERS!!

I'm enjoying your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More

So let's hear about how Randi became your second wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really awesome story.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Excellent character development and makes you want to come back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More please

Excellent story! Next instalment please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Damnit, I hope that one guy didn't piss you off with the "no build-up" comment.

I was waiting and waiting for you to get to the part where they get together. Nicely done on the teasing and build-up. I was ready several stories ago for that.

You really write well. Now I'm just waiting for the next part. Dammit, it's been over a month already :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
!

Ch. 07 and beyond !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Dad

Did Randi ever take his shirt off to reveal the hairy chest that might be underneath?

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
really?

with a house full of teenagers on the other side of the door?

and he is the responsible adult in the house?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Wow! That was exciting! It felt realistic. The build up was nice and slow, a bit of teasing and then the final rush of excitement and making love. Phew, I think I need a cuppa!

Follow your instincts. You've been right on so far! Don't listen to those negative comments.

Thank you!

spankfunforspankfunforover 8 years ago
About Time!!!

Randi Gets HER Man! We Are All Waiting For Much More!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
easy does it

Slow and easy!! Good story so far.

reader_3634reader_3634about 8 years ago
Great story so far

I liked this chapter but I can understand that it went further than you intended in one jump. You write well and I don't think there is any irreparable harm done but don't let the comments push you into moving the story at a pace you are not comfortable with. It is your story and there will always be those who would want a faster or slower pace. Let them write their own.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 8 years ago
Your instincts were right

I think you were right that the sex scene in this chapter was too quick, as you said in the next chapter's AN, they shouldn't have gone all the way, it might be highly rated, but that's just because people are too impatient, and want to see some smut, it is simply too big a jump in their relationship, it just feels out of character, and makes me feel this a low point to the story.

As you yourself considered, I think you should scrap this version, limit it to some heavy make-out, and wait several chapters at least before they have sex, a romantic slow boil has been the approach so far, which is the way I also find most narratively satisfying, and you shouldn't deviate from that, it just makes it better when they finally have sex, don't let the readers' impatience make you skip any necessary steps in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well........

Well worth the wait; really like your style!

SAV12SAV12almost 5 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY SO FAR.

JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU DON'T NEED SEX TO SELL A GOOD STORY. CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE REST.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Definitely worth waiting for the final chapter

Well written. Good character development with a plausible story. Randi seemed like the perfect precocious mature beyond her years teen vixen. A nice fantasy to think about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittleHenry@LittleHenry
606 Followers
Little Henry is a Southerner who is bored with writing lame magazine articles and wants to have some fun for a change. His fiction writing ranges far and wide from these erotic stories, an attempt at "the great American novel" and even a children's book.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES