All Comments on 'Neighborhood Dad'

by LittleHenry

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
MaximguyMaximguyover 10 years ago
Nice start.

But very short. More of a tease than anything. Hopefully the next chapter has some meat to it. Interesting characters and well written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Start

Nice start; keep going; with longer chapters; you write well!

WinestoneWinestoneover 10 years ago
More

Need chapter 2

Thomas DrablézienThomas Drablézienover 10 years ago
Very good start ....

I like your style. Looking forward to seeing more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Can't wait for more

Not often do I see a story written this well on this site. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
This is great

Wow... what a great story so far. It would be easy to say "it's only one page" but people either don't know or forget that one page in Lit is 10 A4 pages. I'm looking forward to reading the rest. Please don't make us wait long. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Nice

I will agree with the others that have posted feedback and say that you have a nice style going for this story. I hope that it comes easy to you to write more. And although anticipation can be such sweet agony, please dont keep us waiting too long. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Liked style. Hope it gets finished. Thank you for shareing with us.

Sidney43Sidney43over 10 years ago

A very nice start with good background and character development. If the rest of the chapters are of this quality it will be a very good story.

computermadcomputermadover 10 years ago
From the Heart

A great story so far. Good observations on emotions. Flows well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Can't give you a 5* (yet...)

I'm pretty stingy w/ the 5s as a rule... but I was tempted to give you one here. This is one of the times Lit needs a 1/2 star, you got a 4 however, only because I don't know where this is going - but if you keep writing & developing the characters & story line, you could have a 'classic' here. Keep Writing!

litereader54litereader54over 10 years ago
Great

Refreshing to read this quality here! I'm ready for Chapter 2

MSTarotMSTarotover 10 years ago
Good start

Very nice for a first chapter. I like the set up and you did very good with showing that a man married that long even if he thinks about sex with someone the moment he is alone his mind will turn to his lost wife. Very good tug on the heart string there.

You could have spent a bit more on his daughter and her current friends. Establish them a bit more then intro Miranda...

or you could have had her be a member of his daughter "brat' pack who is maturing quicker than the others. Maybe was a year or so older to start. I had a lot of friends from different ages. Not at all unusual for one to still be wanting to play computer games and the other to be thinking of cars and sex.

Like i said good start.

MST

TXanyTXanyover 10 years ago
I would give you a six if I could...

First chapter has opened up so many possibilities it is wonderful, and you make their emotions clear to the reader. Looking forward to the next chapter.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Fantastic start

Really enjoyable

ramonbrookramonbrookover 10 years ago
Wow !! N

Great story and love the mature man young girl genre! My mother was married to my father at 16 and no we are not from some neighborhood in the woods!

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
he is living dangerously

it will be difficult for him to not get burned

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10almost 10 years ago
Fabulous

You can just feel this one creeping up on you. One day this story is going to rank in the top 20.

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 7 years ago
Phenominal beginning...

but everywhere you go from the mountain top is certain to be 'Down!'

YechesemYechesemover 6 years ago
Whoa!

I hope you will continue with this story. It is a good start and I want to see what develops.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
NOTICE

After 25 chapters and gap of 1 1/2 years this story is not finished. It kept me going looking for a resolution that never came.

Disappointing

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

WHY have you not finished this story??? Do you want to finish this book and then sell them to make money. FINE, you deserve it. BUT why shaft us while doing it. Tell us the name, & who is selling it!!! Two other stories I enjoyed, Threads: The Island by Jammy Jimmy And When we were married by DanielQSteele1--the authors never finished the damn story just like you. WHY DO AUTHORS DO THAT???

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Nice story .AAAA+++

USMCVetUSMCVet3 months ago

Unfinished series. Good, but don’t bother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittleHenry@LittleHenry
606 Followers
Little Henry is a Southerner who is bored with writing lame magazine articles and wants to have some fun for a change. His fiction writing ranges far and wide from these erotic stories, an attempt at "the great American novel" and even a children's book.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES