Neighborhood Fun Pt. 03

Story Info
I'm ready for my threeway and to pleasure two guys.
5.4k words
4.21
16.3k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about a half hour Bob said, "I'm going to run in the house to get a deck of cards, so we can pick the order for our threesomes.

Sue drew first with and revealed a six, Bob drew a seven, Al drew an Ace and I got a 2.

I smiled and said, "Al drew an Ace, that means he will be the first guest and I will be the first one to get two cocks at the same time, oh fuck, when can we do this, I can't wait to be on my knees switching back and forth between two dripping cocks."

Sue said, with a disappointing smile, "How about I make dinner for everyone next Saturday than you can all go off to fuck my husband like a cock crazed slut, while I sit home and masturbate?"

There was a silent pause and she said, "Got you... I want you all to go fuck each other silly than tell me all about it in the morning."

Neighborhood fun part 3

I can't wait for next Saturday; I will be the center of attention for two men at the same time. I want these men to make me feel like their princess while at the same time use me for their pleasure any way they want.

I have never had a three way but I will admit, I have sure thought about it. Bob and I talked about it but I don't think either of us were thinking beyond the fantasy stage. I am so excited about being on my knees servicing two cocks at the same time, oh I can't wait.

The Monday before the planned event, Bob and I were talking after dinner.

I asked Bob, "Are you really ok with me having sex with someone else?"

Bob said, "Don't kid yourself, I have been thinking about it almost continuously since yesterday. I have asked myself how I would really feel with another guy's cock in you, shooting cum in your mouth or in your pussy."

Shaking my head, "Yah, me to. I have to admit, purely from a perspective of a wild time, I'm ready, bring it on, please fuck me every way possible, I'll take all the cum I can get. But then I think about it from an emotional perspective and I'm trying to dismiss it thinking, it's just sex, no big deal.

Bob asked, "How do you feel about me having sex with another women?"

I replied, "This may be hard to believe but I'm really excited about it, you can't believe how excited I am about the threesome between you me and Sue. Were you jealous in any way when you guys came home and found out that Sue and I were intimate together?"

Bob said, "Maybe I'm just a male pig but I was super excited by you two going at it, honestly I wish I had been here to watch."

I said, "Bob, it was so hot and it just happened. I totally enjoyed it, there is a friendship but no real emotional connection, I just felt physically amazing. There was no love, it was just raw sex. I have no intention of becoming a lesbian or bi sexual but if another opportunity comes to eat Sue's pussy, I'm going for it."

Bob asked, "Assuming we go ahead with Saturday night, what are your limitations?"

I thought for a second, "I'm not sure I have any. I'm not into pain, I like pleasure. I have always loved oral sex and I love having a cock in me and pounding me hard. You have always taken the upper hand and I have been somewhat of the follower. I'm ok with being told what to do in the bedroom. I think I'm ok with two guys taking charge and using me for their pleasure pretty much any way they want.

Bob asked, "Are you ok with both of us cuming in your mouth or your pussy?"

I smiled and said, "Yah, absolutely."

Bob said, "How about anal sex."

I said, "You know I like getting it in my ass but we will have to play that one by ear. What are your limitations?"

Bob thought and said, "I don't know, I'm not sure I have any."

I paused thinking about how to phrase this, "Are you willing to suck Al's dick or vice versa."

Bob answered saying, "This may sound like a double standard but I'm not sure I'm ready for that."

"Yah, it is a bit of a double standard but I get it. Have you ever thought about what it be like to suck a cock or have one in your ass? We both know you like to have your ass penetrated with a dildo; do you think a cock would be that much different. Trust me, there is no comparison, you cock in my ass is amazing and it feels so good when you cum."

Bob said, "I think we are going to pass on my ass getting fucked, at least for now."

I said, "Sue took the afternoon off work tomorrow and we are planning to have lunch together."

"Are you going out somewhere", Bob asked.

"No, I think we are just going to hang at the pool for the afternoon."

Bob smiled, "Naked I assume."

I responded, "Is there any other way?"

The next day at about one in the afternoon Sue grabbed some lunch and came directly to our house from work. I was in the pool swimming when she arrived. She was dressed in her typical business attire, a perfectly tailored pencil skirt that went to her knees and a beautiful white blouse that was just sheer enough to see her bra and cami underneath. She wore a pair of heals that made her stocking covered legs look amazing.

We shared the standard small talk and I let her know just how hot she looked. She said, "Thank you for the compliments but I have a problem, I don't have a bathing suit with me."

We both broke out laughing and she stated to unbutton her blouse. She removed her blouse and cami than unzipped her skirt letting it fall to the ground. She said, "What do you think?"

I climbed up the pool ladder and wrapped my dripping wet arms around her. Our tongues met and we melted into each other's arms. She was wearing a beautiful bra with matching panties and garter belt with a pair of nude color stockings. I said, "You look sexy as hell, was this for me."

Sue laughed, "No honey, I dress like this every day except on some days I leave my panties home. Al loves it and it makes me feel powerful knowing, if those assholes I work with knew what I had on under my skirt they would not be able to think. I have on occasion, let one of those douche bags get a peak under my skirt or down my blouse, when I do, I am in control."

Sue added, "But now look what you have done, you got me all wet, I'm going to have to take everything off so it can dry."

As I unsnapped her bra I said, "Oh I'm so sorry, may I give you a hand?

We were now both naked and it was time for lunch.

Sue asked, "Have you or Bob had any second thoughts about moving forward with our adventure?"

I said, "We talked about it at great length and are both very excited. Bob did say he is not ready to suck Al's dick or get fucked up the ass. Much as I would enjoy seeing Bob with a cock in his mouth, I can respect his limits."

"Ah, the double standard, Sue responded, it's ok for you and I to eat each other's cum filled pussies while they watch and enjoy but they don't want to suck each other's dicks allowing us to enjoy watching."

"That sounds about right."

Sue said, "Honey, I totally enjoyed sucking on your cunt and will be happy to do it again and again and when they get stiff dicks from watching, it is a win, win for us".

I could feel myself blushing, all I could do was smile and shake my head yes.

It was finally Saturday, my day to be with two guys. Could hardly sleep last night, I so bad wanted Bob to fuck me but I also wanted his balls to be full of as much cum as I could get.

It was a nervous day that dragged on forever, finally, it was nearly six o'clock and time to go to Sue and Al's house for the pre-event dinner.

I labored over what to wear. I was thinking like a nasty girl who was about to be used for the pleasure of two men and considered walking over to their house only wearing a coverup and a pair of heals. When we go there, I would drop the coverup and spend the evening in just my heals.

I considered the elegant route by dressing in a nice cocktail dress complete with matching bra, panties and garter.

I decided to go the casual route, short blue denim skirt with white matching bra and thong, paired with a tight low-neck t-shirt on top. I tried this on and it looked awesome but the skirt might have been just a little too long. I then remember a skirt that my college age daughter had that I forbid her from wearing. I went looking for it and much to my surprise she had not taken it to school with her. I guess maybe my lecture about going out looking like a slut worked. The skirt just barely covered my ass and I wondered what my daughter would have to say if she saw her mother going out the door in the slut skirt. I guess I could tell her I'm at least wearing underwear, of course they are so skimpy they are not serving much purpose.

When I came down the stairs Bob checked me out from head to toe, I asked, "Do you like?"

He just said, "Oh baby" and wrapped his arms around me pulling me in tight by my ass.

His dick was as expected, hard as a rock. Not sure if it was my outfit or his anticipation that I was going to get fucked by two guys tonight. Either way works for me.

We were walk over to Sue and Al's house and as you would expect another neighbor couple was walking their dog. We had no choice but to do the neighborly thing and stop to chat with Bernice and Fred. Fred was clearly enjoying my outfit and to be honest, I was enjoying his typical man response. He was talking but not making any sense. Bernice made a comment about how good I looked but I'm sure she was thinking I looked like a slut and sensed that we were up to something.

We made it the rest of the way to Sue and Al's house without incident. Al greeted us at the door giving me a big hug and shaking Bob's hand. Bob asked, "So, are you ready for some fun?"

Al responded, "Oh yah!"

Sue was busy in the kitchen preparing dinner but she came out to say hello. First, she gave Bob a hug and a kiss than she took a step back to check out my outfit. "Oh girl, you look like you are ready to get fucked."

I smiled and grabbed her hand pulling her in for a wet tongue kiss and all I said was, "You bet I am."

Sue was dressed in a pair of short shorts that left her ass cheeks exposed along with a short t-shirt and no bra. She looked delicious.

Al asked if he could get a cocktail for everyone. I said, "I absolutely could use one, make mine a double."

Bob said, "That sounds good, I'll do the same."

"Wait a minute, I interrupted, you guys only get one drink and it is a single. I want you dicks to be at their peak level of performance."

Sue smiled and said, "Good point, gentlemen, you get one drink, make it a good one."

Dinner was awesome, Sue made grilled scallops and shrimp with fried rice that was magnificent. She truly outdid herself. Desert was a vanilla mouse that was to die for, I had no idea that she was such an amazing cook.

I was a little concerned about Sue maybe feeling left out since, she would be left to her own devices and her husband would be across the street fucking me. I asked Sue, "You doing ok knowing you will be on your own tonight."

She responded, "Absolutely, I've actually been looking forward to tonight and I can't wait for breakfast tomorrow when you guys tell me all about it. I got a new book that is loaded with people fucking behind each other's backs along with my trusty vibrator, I expect to have an awesome night."

I said, "Ok, guys, it's 8:30, I'm going to have one more drink than it is time to get this party started.

Al jumped up and made me another round. The drink was delicious and I sipped it right down pretty quickly.

Sue stood up and started to squeeze and feel her tits, she walked over to Bob and took her shirt off freeing her boobs. She said, "I'm the fluffer girl and it is my job to get the studs aroused so they are able to give their best performance to the star." She grabbed Bob and drove her tongue down his throat than reached down, grabbed his dick and said, ok, this one is ready."

Then she walked over to Al and said, "I already know this one is ready. Babe, I want you to go out and fuck this lady like it is the last time you will ever fuck anyone. I want her to tell me tomorrow morning that my husband can please a lady like no other. Make me proud."

Next thing I know we were walking over to our house, me dressed to kill with a man on each arm. Now I was nervous, I'm thinking, can I do this? I could feel my pussy squishing as I walked, I'm thinking it's just sex, right? Yes, I'm an adult, oh god, I'm turning into a slut.

We got in the house and headed to the living room. Bob turned on some music and dimmed the lights.

The guys sat on the couch and I sat between them. Bob leaned over and started kissing me and within a second or two I felt a hand on my thigh rubbing up and down getting closer to my pussy each time. I reached out and put my hands on each of their cocks. They were both, oh so ready.

I said, "Guys stand up." As expected, they jumped up in a flash. I pulled there zippers down, neither had underwear on allowing their dicks pop out. This is the moment I have been waiting for and all of my nervousness and second thought disappeared, I just wanted these two cocks.

Bob's familiar cock is beautiful, about 7 inches and as smooth as can be, I love looking at it as much as I like sucking it. Al's cock was about the same length but much thicker and trimmed but still pretty hairy.

I had a cock in each hand while I pulled Bob's into my mouth. Oh god, did he taste good. I love precum and it was flowing. I licked around the head like it was an ice cream cone. Then I took it in my mouth and slid down as far as I could go. His cock on the back of my throat was a familiar feeling and it was awesome.

I slide Bob out of my mouth and turned my head to take Al's unfamiliar cock. Once again, I had the opportunity to enjoy the significant amount of precum. I licked the head of Al's dick in much the same manner as Bob's. Then when I went to slide his shaft in my mouth I almost gaged. His fat cock took some getting used to before I could take the whole thing.

In almost no time I had his cock in my mouth down to the base and I was sliding up and down it like a cock sucking pro. I have to admit, I was not really happy about the occasional pubic hair I had to deal with but the pleasure I was getting, by far over shadowed a few hairs.

I switched back and forth between my two pleasure sticks. I have always loved sucking cock and having two at once put me in a whole new place.

The guys fucked my mouth for about twenty minutes, switching back and forth. They were getting more aggressive as they went along. They were holding my head by my hair and pumping me like there was no tomorrow. I felt like such a slut and was loving it. My mouth was getting a little sore as a result of the pounding and I got a sense that the guys were about to let their loads go.

Bob was first, he said, "Oh baby, I want to fil your mouth with cum, oh that feels fucking awesome, suck me deep, I'm cumming, swallow it babe."

I met his every thrust and swallowed every drop and was ready for more.

I looked up at Al and said, "Your turn, I want your cum."

With that Al said, "I got a big load for you, hope you can take it all." Sue would not let him fuck her all week, she wanted me to get the full load. "I want you to take it all in your mouth than let it pour out onto your tits."

Al grabbed me by the side of my head and fucked my face harder than Bob did. I fucking loved it, I felt like I was being used purely for his pleasure.

After using my mouth as his fuck hole Al said, "Here it cums, take it all."

I got more cum in my mouth than I ever expected. I had no choice but to let some flow out. The cum ran out all over my tits and down to my pussy. The amount of cum was unbelievable and I loved it. Al's cum had a much different taste then Bob's. Bottom line is cum is cum, it's not like eating sweet chocolate but there is something about it that is very appealing. Al's cum somehow was less salty and you could almost call it sweet.

Al pulled out and rested for a few seconds but never took his cock out of my reach, I eagerly licked the remnants of cum off his dick. Then he said, "How are we going to clean up all of the cum that spilled?"

I smiled and said, "No worries", and proceeded to scoop the cum up in my fingers licking my fingers clean with every scoop.

Once the cum was cleaned up, I sat back on the couch and put my feet up on the coffee table with my legs spread wide completely exposing my most intimate parts to both guys. I started gently rubbing my clit which felt wonderful. I masturbate in front of Bob quite often and love doing it but I have never done myself in front of anyone else. I will admit I was a little embarrassed at first but once I got going, I didn't care who was watching.

The guys each took one of my boobs and were sucking and biting them for all they were worth. Between me finger fucking myself and the guys sucking my tits it was only a minute or so before I felt my orgasm building. I said, "Al, I need your tongue in my pussy right now", needless to say, he got between my legs and dove his tongue deep into my box.

I took almost no time and I was in the midst of a mind-blowing orgasm and the best part was that I felt my pussy squirting. Al was trying to catch as much as possible in his mouth. Al shrieked, "Holly fuck, I've never had a babe squirt pussy cum, that was fucking amazing, can you do it again?"

Al took a breath than dove right back between my legs. Bob was switching back and forth between kissing me and sucking my tits. I body was in a state that is beyond description.

I am one of those lucky girls that can orgasm after orgasm, sometimes completely loosing track of how many I have had, could be more than twenty sometimes. I think tonight will be one of those times because I felt another one building. It only took a couple minutes and I flooded Al's face again.

Bob said, "My turn", as he motioned to Al to switch places which he reluctantly agreed to do.

Bob took his place between my legs, he slipped a couple fingers in my pussy and one up my ass, I was so wet there was essentially no resistance in either hole.

In the meantime, Al came up and started kissing me. I love a good kisser and I have to say, he kisses as good as he eats pussy. Al was dripping with girl cum, his face and hair were both wet. I love how Bob tastes when he just got a mouthful of my cum and I have to say, Al was just as sweet.

Al and I were very busy going at it when I felt my pussy being penetrated by a cock for the first time tonight. Bob slid right in and since he had already cum once this evening, he had great self-control. He was able to pound me fast and hard just the way I like it.

Al took a little break and was just sitting back watching me get fucked. I am a bit of an exhibitionist but I have never had anyone sitting within a couple feet of me blatantly watching me get fucked. It was a real turn on for me and I felt another orgasm building.

Bob said, "Al, put your dick in her mouth", didn't have to say it twice, He was happy to comply and I was happy to fucked from both ends.

I loved every second of getting pumped, Bob was buried in my cunt and Al's fat dick was gaging me, truly fucking amazing. Then Bob said, "Lets switch."

I was still sitting slouched down on the couch, Bob stepped up on the couch and was able to straddle my face driving is dick into my mouth. Then I felt Al's thick dick enter me, he pretty much shoved it in hard and fast causing me to have another orgasm. I wanted him to pull it out but he just left it in my until I was able to catch my breath.

Both guys gave me a break for a few seconds then they started pumping me again. Both of them were pumping me like I was their slut and all they wanted from me was their pleasure. I was taking their pounding pretty much the same way, it was all about my pleasure.

I felt Al, tighten up and he said, "Fuck I'm going to cum", and moments later I had the biggest load of cum I've ever had in my pussy. I felt him shoot deeper than I can ever remember.

12