Neighborhood Fun Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Guys, switch places again, I want more cum in me."

They did as I requested, Al climbed up on the couch and I got my first taste of his cum mixed with my pussy juice. It was heaven.

Bob spread my legs wider and drove his cock right in. Bob said, "Oh Baby, I always loved the way our cunt feels on the second round but sloppy seconds with someone else's cum is amazing and with that, he shot is load deep into me so hard that I thought he was going to pass out.

We all needed to take a break. The guys crashed down on the couch on either side of me and the cum was just pouring out. I said, "which one of you guys has the balls to clean me up?"

Al said, "You mean with a towel, right?"

I said, "No you fuck, I want a tongue."

It is a fantasy of mine for Bob to eat me after fucking me. I would have totally lost it if Bob licked me clean after both guys unloaded in me but I have to say I was not surprised when neither one would lick the cum from my pussy.

So, like a good wife, I took matters in my own hand and started scooping the cum out and licking it off my fingers. Bottom line, I really didn't mind, it was delicious. When I had gotten just about all of it, I caught Bob off guard and leaned over and dove my tongue right in his mouth. I made sure I had cum on my face and lips along with a fair amount still in my mouth. He resisted at first but gave in sharing that last bit of cum with me.

It was a little after midnight by now. We all headed into the kitchen and made a round of drinks. I figured by now the guys were pretty well spent, so they might as well get to enjoy an adult beverage.

With drinks in hand we walked out to the hot tub and immediately stepped in. The water was hot and it felt oh so good on my used body. We were all sitting on one side giving me the opportunity to be sandwiched between two sexy men. I reached under the water and took a cock in each hand they each had a little bit of life left in them but not much. I took this as a compliment suggesting that I wore them out.

After about ten minutes I was getting pretty hot so I slid up on the top edge of the tub to allow the night air to cool me down.

The cool air made my nipples stiff, which Bob noticed right way. He got up from the water and started sucking one nipple and pinching the other. As a result of the cold air they were super sensitive and Bob's attention had me ready to go for another round.

Not wanting to be left out, Al spread my legs so he could work on my pussy with his fingers. It felt amazing but I wanted more. I said a little sternly, "Al, the cum is all washed out, stick you face in there and lick my cunt."

I knew dam well the cum was still oozing out of my, but Al did as I told him to, and he drove his tongue in deep. It didn't take long and I blew off another orgasm.

I don't know how they did it but I noticed the guys were getting pretty hard again. I said, "Are you guys up for one more round?"

Bob said, "Anything particular in mind?"

I said, "Let's go where we started, I want to be on my knees with a cock in each hand."

The guys stood up and one said, Let's do it.

In an instant I was on my knees with one cock in my hand and the other in my mouth. I was switching back and forth between cock, enjoying every moment. Then I pushed the guys a little out of their comfort zone by taking both cocks in my mouth, at the same time.

This was the first time that their cocks came in contact with each other. By the reaction you would think I bit the fucking things off. I held them both tight by their balls, not letting them pull away. It didn't take more than a few pumps and they relaxed and went back to enjoying the slippery attention.

I sucked them for as long as I could and my mouth was shot. Clearly, both were enjoying the attention but I had drained every bit of cum possible. Neither guy was as stiff as when we started this adventure and I can take full credit for that, thank you very much, I did my job.

I said, "Guys, I think we are spent, let's go to bed", they both agreed and we all hit the bathroom and crawled into our king size bed. The feeling of being sandwiched between two naked men was fantastic, I felt so warm and secure, I was out in minutes.

I don't remember stirring all night but I woke up to Bob spooning me on my backside, my head on Al's chest and my hand on his dick. It took me a second to get my composure. When I realized where I was and that I had two pieces of morning wood I thought there might just be opportunity for one more round.

I rubbed against Bob's wood just enough to get his attention. My pussy was slippery as could be with his precum which told me he was ready for another shot. Much like he has done so many times before he just slid his dick into me effortlessly. I took this as my que to bend forward and take Al in my mouth.

Apparently, I startled Al because it took him a second to figure out what was going on. Once he figured it out he moved up on the bed and rolled on his side. I followed and took his dick in my mouth again.

Bob was between my legs fucking my cunt for all it was worth and Al had my head by my hair fucking my mouth for all it was worth and I just laid on my side as the receptacle for their pleasure. It was indeed my pleasure.

Al was the first to let go shooting his cum in my mouth. It was not a huge load, not that I would expect it to be but it sure tasted good. It didn't take long for Bob to follow pumping another load into my pussy.

At this point we were all starving and Sue was expecting us for breakfast at ten o'clock. We had just enough time to shower and put something on. We were all exhausted and moving slowly.

Unfortunately, our shower was built for two and three would have been a crowd. Bob and I got in first, the hot water felt awesome on my tired and used body. Bob soaped me from head to toe paying particular attention to my pussy of course and I returned the favor for him. Bob stepped out and Al stepped in. It always feels so good to have someone else shampoo your hair so I asked Al if he would. He didn't say anything but took a handful of shampoo and went to work. He was standing behind me and I could feel his dick between my ass cheeks as he lathered my head.

I reciprocated by soaping up his dick and stroking it almost back to life. We rinsed and got out.

We all haphazardly throw some clothes on getting ready to take the walk of shame over to Sue and Al's house. Our clothes covered us but we were obviously disheveled and it looked like we had been up to something.

Sure enough, as we were walking over, Fred appeared out of nowhere. Fortunately, Bernice was not out but he knew we were up to something. Fred was checking us out up one side and down the other and said, "Did you guys have a rough night?"

We all looked at each other and sheepishly snickered, someone sad "yah"

I said, "Fred, these two guys gave me pleasure beyond my imagination last night. We stayed up all night playing video games and I beat their pants off. We have been playing this game that is basically two against one for a couple week. Only three can play so the fourth person makes dinner and breakfast while the other three play the game. It was amazing and I am looking forward to the next round where I may get their game pieces shoved up my ass!"

Fred said, "Wow, that sounds like fun, I love video games."

12