Neighborhood MILF Hunter Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"William, that was so incredible. I haven't had a man do that to me in years."

"Tresa, you are incredibly sexy and it was my sincere pleasure."

She giggled and reached down, grabbing my cock. "Please tell me we're going to do this again and this wasn't a onetime thing."

"No, this definitely was not a one-time thing." I leaned over and kissed her sweating lips, enjoying the salty taste. I pulled back and saw the worry in her dark eyes. I leaned forward and kissed her again, her lips moving on mine as she kissed me back. "I can promise you that any time you want, I'll be ready, willing and able." She giggled again, then the worry appeared again. "Oh my God, what about my husband. He can't find out! I won't get anything in the divorce if he finds out that I've cheated on him!"

"He won't." I slapped her gently on that fine, round ass and she giggled again. "Get up and I'll help you strip this off the bed and get it in the washer. Then I'll walk home like nothing happened. Next time, you can call me and come over to my house."

She smiled again. "You know it!"

We gathered our clothes together, and I kissed her one last time before I walked outside and over to my house. I was smiling as I left, it would be nice to be able to spend the entire night with this woman and please her in every way I knew how.

12