Neighborhood MILF Hunter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're right. At first I wasn't even going to meet you. I went home last night conflicted, but like I said, you did make me horny. I tried to get my husband to take me to bed, to try to get past it, but he was too tired from work and seemed to have no interest. It's not the first time either. Lately, it seems that he's always too tired, or too busy, or simply not interested. I'd fallen into the same trap, but seeing your obvious interest in me stirred something. Then today, when you kissed me so passionately in the alley, and I felt this" taking hold of my cock "poking at me, and I knew that you weren't lying, that you did find me attractive, it shocked me. Here's a young, good looking stud thinking that an old married lady like me is hot. It really turned me on."

She had slowly jacked on my dick while talking, and it was hard as a rock now. I growled and took a hold of her, rolling Kathy onto her back. She moaned, and said, "Oh my God, twice in an hour! I'd forgotten how you young men are!" She eagerly spread her legs as I climbed in between them, and she took hold of my cock and guided it into her tight, hot, wet pussy. It squeezed around me like a vice, and I only put a few inches in, since she seemed to be resistant.

"Don't you dare stop. You're so hard compared to how soft Albert usually is, and it's been awhile for me, so be gentle. But God, don't stop!" I must admit that excited me further, and I nuzzled her neck and kissed her lips, which she eagerly returned as I slowly resumed pushing into her, her legs spreading wider, giving herself totally to me.

"Oh, God, that feels so good!" I was soon buried deep inside her, and she moaned with pleasure. "God, Yes, William. That feels so damn good. You're so big and you fill me up so well! Fuck this old married woman! Fill me up, fuck me, make me come! God, I want you to fuck me all night!"

I smiled and slowly began thrusting into her. She wrapped those slim, beautiful legs around my waist, thrusting back at me as I slammed my prick into her, Kathy crying out with pleasure as I fucked my cock into her in a slow, steady rhythm.

"God, Kathy, you feel so good! You're so damn tight. God, this feels so good!"

"You like fucking this old married woman, William?"

"God, Yes! I love fucking you! You're just so damn hot!"

"Fuck my old married pussy, William. Fuck me! Don't you dare stop fucking me! Give me that young cock of yours! God, just keep fucking me!" Her dirty comments turned me on, and I started going faster, bucking deep into her, slamming my cock as deep as I could. She thrust back at me, and we soon rose into a furious climax that could have only one ending. I'd like to say that Kathy came first, but she was so hot that it wasn't long before I roared and exploded deep into her pussy. Feeling my cock throbbing with orgasm must have put her over the edge, and she also came hard, digging those sexy white fingernails into my back as she convulsed under me, crying out with pleasure.

I held myself up for a few moments until I had pumped my full load into her, and she was finished shuddering through her own after effects, then we collapsed together onto the bed, and instinctively curled up with each other.

She caressed my face, then kissed me deeply. "William, I can't remember the last time a man gave me that much pleasure. That was incredible."

I kissed her back, one hand playing with those incredible titties of hers. "Well, the feeling was definitely mutual."

She rolled over and got up, and I admired that lovely naked body as she began to get dressed again. It was obvious she was reluctant. Once she was done, she walked over to me, where I had also (reluctantly) gotten out of bed and put my clothes on. We kissed each other tenderly.

"When will I see you again?"

Kathy hesitated. "I don't know, William. Part of me wants to say never, part of me wants to stay right here with you. Let me think about it. Are you okay with that?"

I smiled at her. "No problem." She went into the bathroom, repaired the damage, and came out looking as great as she had this afternoon.

She looked at me tenderly for a moment. "Goodbye, and thank you for reminding me that I can still be a very desirable woman."

"I believe that was more my pleasure, young lady." She giggled and went out to her car, and I let her out of the garage and watched her drive away.

12