Neighborhood MILF Hunter Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks great. Give me a call later this week, I have another property I'd like to talk to you about."

She beamed. "Great!" She hurried back to the older couple. The man smiled at me conspiratorially while the woman just glared. I gave her my best smile and left.

I was surprised when my phone dinged with a text message that night from Heather.

"Are you busy?"

I smiled and sent back, "Thinking of you."

She sent me a blushing emoji then a few seconds later my phone rang with her number.

"Hello?"

"Aren't you the charmer!"

"Depends on the woman."

She hesitated for a moment then said, "Don't you think I'm a little old for you?"

I was surprised that she hadn't mentioned her marriage, but I wasn't fool enough to bring it up. "No, I'm thinking what an incredibly sexy woman you are and how good you looked today."

She didn't say anything for a long moment, and I was afraid I'd been a little too forward, when she replied, "You know, I can't remember the last time a man paid attention to me like you do. I'm sorry we didn't get to spend some time together. I was looking forward to giving you that private tour." There was a hint of lascivious in her voice that only emboldened me further.

"I know I would have enjoyed that."

She was about to say something when I heard someone come into the room and ask her something I couldn't make out. I did hear her say 'Talking to a client' then she replied to me with the awkwardness of abruptly changing gears, "You said you had another property to talk about?"

"Yes, my parent's lake house. I'm not sure about keeping it."

"Oh, your mom mentioned it to me several times but I never saw it. I understand it was a family retreat."

"Yes, just our family went there."

"Well, obviously I'd have to look at the property. Would you mind meeting me down there on Saturday so we can look at it?"

"No, that would be fine. You don't have any problems with boats, do you?"

"No. Do you have one?"

"Yes, my father's. The property's on an island and that's the only way to get out to it."

"Great! Text me the address of the marina and I'll meet you there Saturday about noon."

"Sounds great." We hung up, and now I had a long week of cold showers ahead of me before Saturday!

Saturday at noon I was at the marina when I noticed Heather's familiar white SUV pulling in. A shiver went through my groin as I saw her step out. She was wearing a wrap dress that showcased that beautiful bust of hers, high heeled sandals that showed off her long, tanned legs (no pantyhose this time!) and wearing a large, floppy beach hat with sunglasses. She carried a small bag.

I walked up and she gave me her usual tight hug and kiss, except this time she briefly pecked my lips! I tasted the cream of her lipstick and instantly became aroused.

"Well, hello!"

She giggled at me. "Hello, William. Are we ready to go?"

"Boat's at the end of the dock, fueled and ready. What's the bag for?"

"Oh, just a few things I might need. Let's go!"

We walked to the end of the dock and I climbed aboard and helped her aboard. Soon we were cruising across the lake. We had just gotten out of sight of the marina when Heather stood up, taking off the hat and sunglasses, letting those long, golden tresses fly free in the breeze. I enjoyed the view, then she looked back at me. "Do you mind if I get some sun?"

I grinned and she smiled back. "No, go right ahead!"

I was shocked to see her remove the wrap around dress and reveal a tiny pink bikini that let show much more then it covered! The top barely covered her nipples, and the bottom was so tight her pussy mound was evident. My dick went from being aroused to a raging hard on in moments, and I frantically reached down to rearrange my pants. It was obvious Heather was enjoying the effect she was having on me, as she looked at me.

"Can you come up here, William?"

"I have to drive the boat."

"We can stop here for a moment. I don't see anyone around."

After looking around for a moment, and turning out of the main channel, I agreed and brought the boat to a halt. I went forward to where Heather was laid out, long, perfect legs with heels still on stretched forward.

She went in her bag and brought out a bottle of tanning lotion. "Could I get some help, please?" smiling at me invitingly.

I was glad to comply, and squirting a measured dollop into my hand, started low at her feet, slowly rubbing the lotion and massaging her legs at the same time. She moaned with pleasure and spread her legs apart, letting me get in between them more easily. I moved up to her thighs, and my hard on was tenting my pants by now. Heather looked over at me, and couldn't help but notice it.

"Oh, my! Did I give you that? Are you that turned on by this old lady?"

I took one hand and ran it up her leg and onto her thigh, daring to reach the bottom of her bikini. "I think you know the answer to that."

She smiled. "Why do you think we're out here?" She reached over and caressed the front of my shorts, causing my dick to pulse and me to press forward uncontrollably. She giggled and took both her hands, reaching over and unbuttoning my pants then unzipping my zipper. My shorts dropped to the floor of the boat, and she saw my cock for the first time, standing at attention through the slot in my briefs.

She reached over and touched it, almost in wonder. "It's so hard," she almost whispered.

She took it in her hand, and slowly jacked on it, running her hand up and down it. I leaned over and moved one square of fabric, exposing her nipple. "Suck it baby," she whispered. I bent over and eagerly fastened my lips to it, sucking away and feeling the nipple harden and lengthen under my ministrations. It soon grew to almost an inch long in my mouth, as I used my hands to hold and massage her breasts.

"Oh, William, that feels so good. Suck the other one, sweetheart."

I gladly complied, moving the other square of fabric away and paying attention to that one as well. One of her hands had fallen away from my cock, and I noticed that she was rubbing her pussy through the thin fabric of her suit. The other one was still going, even faster now. I let go of her nipple and moved up and kissed Mrs. Carlton for the first time. Both our mouths opened and our tongues dueled, moving on each other's mouth, me tasting the sweet cream of her lipstick. I was running my hand down that beautifully flat stomach towards her prize when I heard the boat approaching.

Both of us broke apart, with Heather rapidly adjusting her suit and me yanking up my shorts. By the time they passed us, waving as people do on the lake, we were both presentable.

"Oh, God, William, I want you inside me so badly. How far away are we?"

"Less then ten minutes."

I shoved the throttle full ahead and the boat rocketed up to speed. Heather abandoned her perch on the front of the boat and came back, sitting in the chair next to me.

I looked over at her and she smiled. "In a hurry?"

I grinned back. "With a woman as hot as you next to me, hell yes! What do you expect?"

She threw her head back and laughed. "Oh, God, William, this is crazy! What the hell am I doing out here on the lake with you? I'm a respectable, married woman in a decent marriage and in an excellent career, and here I am about to let a twenty something male fuck my brains out! What the hell is wrong with me?"

"Do I need to turn around?" I didn't think she'd say yes but I had to ask.

"Hell, NO! I want you so badly right now!" She reached over and patted my cock, which pulsed every time she touched it. "Holy hell, you are ready, aren't you?"

I reached over and rubbed one hand over one magnificent breast, and I saw her sigh with pleasure as I massaged the heavy mound of tit flesh. Her nipple was poking my palm as I reluctantly pulled my hand away. "Gee, I wonder why."

She laughed again and just then we reached the island. I circled to the far side and found the dock, bringing the boat in. I definitely would have gotten an ass chewing from my Dad the way we banged into the old tires that served as fenders, but if he had seen Heather in her pink bikini Dad would have forgiven me.

As soon as the boat was tied up, we both went up the path hand in hand, and I fished the key out of my pocket. It was a simple lock, and we went inside. As soon as we were inside Heather pulled me to her, and we kissed, desperately running our hands over each other, thrusting our tongues in each other's mouths. Somehow we found our way to the master bedroom, where she fell onto the bedspread and cocked her legs apart, heels digging into the mattress. I kicked off my shoes and let my shorts fall again, this time my briefs as well. I pulled off my shirt and threw it to one side, and climbed in between those beautiful legs, my cock rock hard and sticking straight out, to see her pull her bikini bottom to one side and expose her glorious pussy to me. It was hairy, having obviously never been trimmed, and was as golden blonde as her hair.

"Take me, William. Make this old married woman yours. Fuck me with that delicious cock of yours!" God, stick it in me, stick it in me now!"

I climbed on top of her and slid my dick into the opening. It was soaking wet, and I felt the first couple inches slip inside. "Oh, God, it feels so good. Please put it in all the way, but take it slow, it's been awhile and you're a lot bigger and harder then she's used to." I slowly pushed it all the way in to the hilt, and she moaned with pleasure. "God, it feels so good to have that young, hard cock inside of me. I can feel you stretching me out. God, fuck me now! Fuck me, fuck me, don't stop fucking me!"

I slowly started to move my dick inside of her, and within minutes was pounding furiously at her. I had lost whatever self control I had, this woman was so hot, and I had to make her mine, to fuck her as hard as I could. Heather was just as excited as I was, calling me to keep going, meeting my thrusts with her own hips pushing back at me, her legs wrapped around my hips, pulling me deeper into her, the heels dug into the bed, helping her push at me. It didn't take long for either of us, we were both so primed and ready, and as I growled deep in my throat and felt my cum blast deep into her hot tight pussy, she convulsed underneath me from her own orgasm. I collapsed on top of her, momentarily exhausted, and she grabbed me in a furious hug, holding me tight.

We stayed like that for a few minutes then rolled apart. I leaned up on one elbow and looked down at her. Her eyes were aglow with that sparkle that was so bewitching.

"Not that I'm complaining about one of the most awesome experiences in my life, but where did all that come from?"

She giggled and ran her hand down my chest, tracing the definition of my muscles. I may not qualify as Adonis, but I have worked hard to maintain some definition, and it obviously met with Heather's approval.

"Let me tell you a story." She rolled over onto her back, those magnificent breasts sloping to either side (no silicon here!), and I fought hard to ignore the distraction of that beautiful nipple pointing at me, inviting me to suck on it again. I tore my eyes away from it to meet hers and she smiled again.

"While I deeply appreciate your intense interest in my physical attributes, and I have every intention of letting you work your wicked, evil ways on my body as many times as you like, let me continue." I smiled an apology and she continued, returning my smile.

"As I said on the boat, I've been in a decent marriage for many years now. But Kyle lost interest in me years ago. Now I catch him looking at the neighbor's daughter, or the yoga instructor at his gym, or even the young waitress serving us dinner.

"Don't get me wrong, I've had plenty of offers from our so-called friends over the years, wanting to cheat on their wives with me. Disgusting bastards, all of them. I've even been tempted a few times at conventions by co-workers. I'd just about given up on sex outside the few times a year Kyle works out his lust for his latest obsession with me."

She looked at me wonderingly. "Then you came along. I felt your eyes on me when you showed me your house. Women know when men are interested in them, and know when they're looking at them. I could feel your interest, but you were a gentleman about it. Every woman enjoys being admired, but none of us like being treated like a piece of meat.

"Every time I saw you, it was obvious you wanted me, but it was also obvious you respected me too much to make the first move. I'll admit I began fantasizing about you, wondering what it would take to get you into bed with me. I thought about seducing you at the open house, but there were too many potential clients there." She giggled, "First time I've ever wanted an open house to fail! Then you mentioned this cabin, and I decided to see what would happen on the boat ride out here if I put the merchandise on the table so to speak. Glad to see I was right! You were certainly an eager buyer!"

I smiled and said slowly, "You're the first woman I've ever been with who I felt wanted me for me, not for my parent's money. And you're just so damn beautiful, and look so damn good, and I simply couldn't resist anymore. I wanted you when you were walking around my house, but I just couldn't imagine a beautiful, sophisticated, classy lady such as yourself going for some young guy like me."

Heather looked at me with wonder in her eyes. "You really think that about me?"

I leaned over and kissed her, our lips moving on each other than our mouths opened, our tongues pushing into each other's mouth. I rolled over on top of her, kissing her along her neck, licking and teasing her skin, as she moaned with pleasure. I felt one tiny hand reach down, and she gasped as she felt my cock, already standing at attention.

"Oh, My God, William! Look at you! I can't believe you're ready to go again."

I went down to one of those magnificent breasts, and just before I took her nipple into my mouth I said, "Are you kidding, with such a beautiful woman laying here with me? What man wouldn't be?"

I took her nipple in my mouth and began sucking on it, feeling it quickly grow hard under my ministrations and lengthen out. It was a full inch long and I lightly nipped on it.

"Oh, God, William that feels so good! Suck on those titties. Bite those titties! God I love it!"

I went from one breast to the other one, sucking, licking and teasing them, holding those massive mounds of flesh and massaging them while I pleasured her nipples. Heather moaned and moved under me, unable to stay still from the pleasure shooting through her. I started kissing down her stomach, running my tongue along that soft skin when she stopped me.

"I think it's my turn." We rolled over, and she kneeled between my legs, and that soft, hot, wet mouth came down over my engorged member. Her long blonde hair fell down on both sides of my legs, caressing my thighs gently. She gently moved her mouth over my member, licking it up and down, then taking it deep in her mouth, sucking on it, and I fought the urge to grab her head and fuck that beautiful mouth, watch my cock plunge between those dark, red lips.

She settled into a rhythm, taking her hands and moving them up and down on my meat as her mouth moved up and down. She sucked hard, and the velvety smoothness of her mouth and tongue seemed to touch every part of my straining dick. She was so beautiful, and looked so good while doing it, that I felt myself start up that mountain again. Before I lost all self control, I gently took her head and pushed it back, enough for my penis to fall free from her mouth, still covered in her saliva.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh, no. It's my turn now."

She smiled as we changed places, her head against the headboard now, her legs cocked out, the heels having been lost onto the floor. I slid a pillow under that tight, fine ass so I could reach every inch of that tight pussy, shining with her juices. Heather moaned as I let my fingers explore around it, running gently up both thighs, caressing her abdomen, then teasing the lips, gently touching them as I massaged around them.

Heather moaned louder as I teased her, almost but not quite touching her pussy with my mouth and tongue, until she reached down and grabbed my head.

"Oh, God, lick me, eat me, suck that pussy of mine. God William I want it so bad. Please quit teasing me!"

I said nothing but started licking up and down, driving my tongue deep inside before coming back out and teasing her clit at the top.

"God, Yes! Oh God that feels so good!" She clenched those long red nails deep into my hair, almost shoving my head deeper between her legs as I continued to orally pleasure her. I could feel her entire body start to quiver and I knew she was about to explode. I sucked her clit into my mouth and gently massaged it with my tongue and lips while I reached up and grabbed both her nipples, gently pinching them.

"OH GOD YES! YES! YES! OH MY GOD YES!" she almost screamed, and her entire body shook with pleasure while her juices drenched my mouth. I pulled back and climbed on top of her, and while she was still shuddering from her orgasm I slammed my dick deep into that sopping wet pussy.

As soon as I entered her I could feel another orgasm trigger off, and as I began to thrust deep into her I could feel her reacting to it, moaning with pleasure. Her legs were spread as far apart as she could get them, desperate for me to continue, and I was glad to oblige.

Heather was having a small orgasm every few minutes, and while I was stroking into her slow and steady I leaned down, kissing her deeply, our tongues intertwining. She moaned around my mouth, and as I broke free she threw her legs up around my waist, squeezing me tight, putting her arms around my back and pulled me deep into her.

"OH, fuck me William! Fuck me! God I love you fucking me! Shove that long, hard, young dick into this old married pussy of mine! God you do things to me my husband never has! I love it! I just love you fucking me!"

The dirty talk was exciting me, and I sped up my rhythm, going deeper and harder, trying to cram every inch in her.

Heather could tell the effect her talk was having on me, and she kept going.

"Do you like it William? Do you like fucking this old married woman?"

"God Yes!"

"Tell me! Tell me how much you love fucking another man's wife! Tell me how you like pleasuring an old married woman like me! Tell me!"

"Il love fucking you! I love fucking another man's wife! I love it, I love it, I love it, Oh God, here it comes!" I'd never talked before while orgasming, usually just a groan or growl, but Heather had that effect on me. My cock exploded and I pumped my load deep inside her willing pussy as I felt her have another little one. We stayed like that for an eternity it felt like, me laying on top of that magnificent, luscious body before my dick finally softened and fell out of her, and I rolled off onto my back, sated and exhausted and happy.

Heather rolled over and put her head on my chest, and I felt her long blonde hair tickle the hairs on my chest as she laid there, clearly satisfied as well. I put my arms around her and held her.

"William, thank you."

"For what?"

"For... for everything."

I kissed the top of that mane of blonde hair. "My sincere pleasure."

We laid like that for a few more moments then I said, "So how are you going to explain to Kyle why you're getting back so late from a property showing."

Heather giggled and leaned over and kissed me, which I gladly reciprocated. "He doesn't know I'm at a property showing. I told him I was going to the lake with a girlfriend of mine for the weekend."

"You mean I have you all to myself until Sunday afternoon?"