Neighborhood MILF Hunter Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, Sunday about noon. We'd have to leave here about then."

Part of me was ecstatic having this beautiful woman all to myself, but another part of me realized that there was nothing in the house to eat! We certainly couldn't go out to eat, I was sure someone would recognize her and wonder who I was. My problem was solved when Heather said, "So, are you hungry? I'm thinking pizza."

I smiled. "Great idea."

It was expensive, but I remembered that the marina did a fantastic pizza and delivered all over the lake. Within an hour we were enjoying one of their creations along with the soda they had delivered as well. Afterwards we went into the living room to watch TV.

We sat on the sofa, Heather wearing a pair of shorts and black top that looked absolutely stunning on her. I was still wearing the shorts and shirt that I had worn to the lake. We snuggled up together, Heather under my arm and her head resting on my chest, my arm wrapped around her and holding her. We were watching an old action film from the eighties, and I felt a wetness on my shirt. I looked down and saw Heather with a tear coming out.

"What's wrong?", seriously worried that something had spoiled the mood.

She looked up at me and the look of joy on her face melted my heart. "Oh, I just never thought I'd be as happy as I am with you right now."

I couldn't help it and leaned down and kissed her. She returned it and soon our passion was building as our tongues slipped into each other's mouths, our lips moving on each other, and my hands roaming across that beautiful body of hers while her hands ran over me. Within minutes we were up and going back to the bedroom. I admired her as she took off her clothes and marveled again at how wonderfully her body had withstood the ravages of time. Sure her breasts drooped more than a younger woman's, and there were stretch marks as well as patches of cellulite, but overall she was a luscious, mature woman and my cock was in full appreciation of her when she turned and looked at me.

"I still can't get over how hard you get."

I stepped forward and kissed her hard, running one had down to that marvelous pussy and rubbing on it, causing her to moan with pleasure. "I still can't believe how beautiful you are, how lucky I am, and how stupid your husband is."

We fell back onto the bed together, my hand rubbing her pussy, her hand slowly jacking my cock. We laid like that for a moment, trading deep kisses, until she said, "I want you to take me from behind."

She laid face down on the bed and thrust that magnificent ass into the air, letting me see her jewel just peeking out underneath. I lightly spanked her butt, causing a giggle and a leer back at me.

I climbed up behind her and she grabbed my rod, guiding it into that hot, wet pussy. It was a totally different sensation then our previous positions, and I groaned with pleasure as I felt her pussy clench around my cock, exciting me and making me even harder. I took my hands and placed them on her hips, and slowly began to plunge my dick into that sensational ass, trying to drive it as deeply as possible into her.

"Oh, God, William, you're filling up every inch of my little pussy. God, you feel so good."

"Oh My God, Heather, you hot, sexy, female you. You feel so damn good. I love fucking you!"

"And I love fucking you, William! Give it to me, give me that dick, oh God fuck me, fuck me now!"

I could feel my orgasm building, and I could feel Heather underneath me begin to shake in pleasure, and then she almost yelled as she came again. Her pussy clenching and unclenching around my dick, fucking the hell out of this beautiful married woman pushed me over the top as well, and I growled with pleasure as I dumped another load into her hot cunt.

We curled up together, sexually sated for the first time since our boat ride together, and within a few minutes we were both sound asleep, curled up in each other's arms.

I'd never slept with a woman all night, and it was a wonderful thing to roll over in the middle of the night and curl back up to her warm body. It's not too surprising that I slept late the next morning, and it was after 11 AM when Heather finally woke me up.

"Wake up, William." I groaned and sat up, still a little confused, and she handed me a cup of coffee freshly made. "I hope you like it with cream and sugar. I wasn't sure how you took it."

I sipped at it and the coffee tasted fine, even with powdered cream from a canister. I leaned forward and kissed her, "Thank you, sweetheart." She smiled and left me to my morning routine.

A few minutes later I emerged to find her sitting at the table. She motioned me to sit and I did so, slightly wary and confused.

"First of all, I wanted to say how much I've enjoyed this little interlude. You are a wonderful lover, William, and I've never in my life had any man arouse such passion in me." I smiled and she continued. "Now you do realize it's back to the real world now, don't you?"

I nodded. I knew what she was worried about and promptly replied. "I understand, Heather. Trust me, you don't have to worry about me mooning around after you like a lovesick puppy. We're both adults."

She smiled. "Good! I'm glad that's settled. I'm not saying that we won't do this again sometime, I'm just saying that I'll need to be very careful in how and when we meet. It's hard to break away without raising suspicion."

"I understand."

"Okay. Are you going to take that house you looked at?"

"Yes."

"Excellent. I'll start working on the paperwork and getting your house on the market. Hopefully we can get together and talk about it and other things" she winked at me "real soon!"

I smiled at her. "What about this house?"

She smiled back. "You know, for some reason I have some really great memories here. I just don't know why, but I think you should hang onto it." She smiled broadly at me and I grinned back. I had a feeling that we'd visit again! I also knew Heather had taught me a very important lesson. It was time to broaden my horizons beyond young women my age. It was obvious that mature women like her had a lot to offer!