Neighborhood MILF Hunter Pt. 04

Story Info
A neglected wife has to start over.
6.8k words
4.64
9.5k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the advantages of living in my neighborhood was the Olympic size pool with adjoining clubhouse in the center. Yes, we paid for it with fees, but with enough houses paying the rates were rather reasonable. The clubhouse had both a weight room and an aerobic room, a game room with multiple pool tables as well as ping-pong and even some video game rooms, including a VR setup. It also had a snack stand, where drinks, hamburgers and hot dogs, and various snacks were sold to both the pool and the clubhouse. The kitchen was also used for evening dinners when reserved by residents.

I've always been an average swimmer at best, definitely not a fish, but I did enjoy diving, and the pool had both a low and a high dive. So it wasn't too unusual for me on a day off to walk over and spend an hour at the pool. Of course the scenery was always an attraction! Neighborhood women would be on the lounge chairs sunbathing, usually in one piece suits but the more daring ones would be wearing bikinis. There were always one or two that were well worth my time and interest. Unfortunately they would also usually have their kids with them, and it was hard to strike up a conversation with a six-year-old coming up every two minutes to ask for something or demand their attention.

Still, it was always nice to watch and store up some memories for later. I was never one for lying in the sun, so I'd walk over, swim for about an hour, then get a burger or hot dog and eat under an umbrella at one of the tables. I was just unwrapping my snack when I saw her come out of the clubhouse. She was a brunette, with permed hair down to her shoulders, wearing a white silk wraparound that clung to her rather nice curves, gold hoop earrings and bracelets, a wedding and engagement ring set, and sandals. She walked over to an unoccupied chair, spread her blanket out, then undid the wraparound and my jaw dropped to the ground! She was wearing a small blue bikini that clung precariously to her rather dangerous curves. The two triangles up top covered only part of a very nice set of D-cups, that appeared to still be rather firm, and the bottom triangle clung close enough I imagined I could see her cameltoe. She may not be a classic beauty, but she had a body on her that was holding up very well.

I guessed her age at late forties. Her hands had that noticeable lack of smoothness on the back of them that portrayed older women, along with her forearms. But it was obvious she believed in exercise, since she was very toned all over, without obvious muscles. Her body also had a nice, even tan. This was a woman who took care of herself. She was about five foot seven, and maybe a hundred thirty pounds. Not quite slender, but definitely in excellent shape. I was wearing sunglasses, so my appreciation of her wasn't totally obvious. I ate my lunch slowly, watching with increasing lust as she carefully spread tanning lotion across the front of her body. It would have been so nice to have my hands doing the spreading!

Soon she had finished, and I watched as she carefully lay down on her back, and put on a pair of dark sunglasses. I noted the absence of children, and wondered just how to meet her. It would probably appear creepy to just walk up and start talking. I didn't even know her name or where to begin to have a conversation, and I had a feeling a classy lady like this would laugh, and not in a good way, at any kind of cheesy opening line. After a few minutes, with nothing coming to mind, I shrugged my shoulders and gathered up my own things. She was not the first, nor would she be the last I had observed without approaching. I did note what time she got there, and decided to come tomorrow at the same time. She might be a regular.

The next day I was walking towards the pool when I saw her pull up in the parking lot up front. Yep, she was a regular, getting here about the same time as yesterday. She was driving a very expensive white SUV with the same large, oversize sunglasses on. She was wearing the same silk wraparound, but today she wore a pair of cork sandals with a two-inch heel on them that showed off her beautiful tanned legs to perfection. I was only a few feet behind her as she went inside, and I was treated to a view of that gorgeous tight ass of hers, and noted the rather dangerous swings back and forth. This woman was as hot as a Florida summer, and I wondered just how to meet up with her.

When I went in I made sure to claim a lounge chair near, but not next to her. There was an art to this, and one of the first rules was something my dad had taught me when fishing. Don't throw the bait in their face, but troll it and see if they're interested. I took off my shirt and dropped my towel and my own sunglasses, then swam a few laps in the shallow end to cool off and get used to the water. I then swam to the deep end, got out, and took my first dive of the day off the low board.

As I said, I'm not a swimmer, so these were just average dives. I didn't even use the springboard to get any height. I would just dive in and try to make as much distance underwater as I could. I did this for about thirty minutes and I noted that I'd seen her head move a few times as if she was watching me. She was wearing the same sexy blue bikini as yesterday. I decided to see if there was any interest and walked over to the chair and sat down. Again, I could feel her eyes on me but that was all. I decided to take a chance.

I looked over and said simply, "Hello." Now she could reply or ignore me.

"Hello." She had a light, pleasant voice that did not appear to be upset.

I smiled to myself. "Sure is a beautiful day."

"Yes, it is." She took off her sunglasses. "I saw you here yesterday. Are you new to the neighborhood?"

Even better, she had noticed me. "Yes I am. Moved in a few weeks ago."

"How are you and your wife enjoying it?" Bingo! She was interested. This was getting better and better!

"Oh, I'm not married. I'm single and enjoy it."

"Oh..." She hesitated for a second. She might have intended to do a little harmless flirting with an unknown married male (i.e. safe) but now she was venturing into unknown territory.

"My name's William."

"Tammy."

"What do you do for a living, Tammy?"

"I'm a stewardess. They call us flight attendants now but I'm old school. And you?"

"I'm a firefighter for the city."

She sat up a little straighter at that one. "That's a dangerous job."

"It can be."

"Well, thank you for your service."

"I just do a job, same as you."

"I think yours is much more dangerous than mine. I just hand out meals and drinks and deal with unruly passengers."

I grinned, and looked at her with a slight leer. "I don't know, I've heard some of those unruly passengers can also be octopuses!"

She laughed. "I must admit, I've had a few of them put their hands where they have no right to be!"

I looked at her and smiled. "Of course, as pretty as you are, I can't really blame them." Time to find out what game we were playing here.

She blushed and looked down for a minute. "Thank you, but I don't think at my age that's quite true anymore."

"I think age is just a number, and you look much better than some of these young girls I see today."

"I must admit I can't argue with that. I just hate this new style of tattoos everywhere. I just think they look trashy."

I made a show of ogling her, causing Tammy to giggle. "No, don't see any on you!"

Lowering her voice, she said, "They may be somewhere you can't see."

I acting like I was getting up, saying "Let's find out," and she made a show of scooting back.

"I don't think so, not with someone I've just met!" She heaved a sigh. "Besides, I'm sure my husband wouldn't approve either."

"Oh?"

"Not that I would ever think about it," she giggled, "but Thomas is very old fashioned. I've heard his comments about tattoos on females and let's just say his opinion is rather strong." She added, almost under her breath, "Not that he'd even notice." I made note of that comment but decided not to say anything.

Instead, I said, "So, do you swim or just sunbathe?"

"Oh, I just like to work on my tan."

"It's definitely paying off!" I said with an obviously admiring glance.

She giggled. "Aren't you the sweet talker! I think I may be a little old for you, though. My son is about your age."

"Didn't I say age was just a number?" She nodded. "Well, I call them like I see them, and you are a very attractive women."

She blushed. "Thank you." She hesitated for a moment. "Will you be here tomorrow?"

I smiled inwardly. "No, I have to work tomorrow. Firefighter, remember?" She nodded. "Means I work every third day. How about you? Are you going to be here day after tomorrow?"

"No, I have a trip out for the next four days."

"Well, Tammy, I'm sorry I won't get to see you for a few days. It's been nice meeting you."

She smiled then hesitated for a moment, looked around to see no one else at the pool, then appeared to make up her mind. "Would you mind doing me a favor before you leave?"

"Sure."

"I hate asking you to do this, but I'd like to work on my back today and I can't really spread suntan lotion there. Could you do that for me?"

"Sure, be glad to," with an obvious smile.

She smiled back at my obvious eagerness. "Listen, I use an oil rather than a spray, is that okay?"

I looked like I was pondering it for a moment. "Hmmm. Let me think about this. Spreading suntan lotion on a beautiful woman. Yeah, I can see where that would be a real problem for a guy."

She giggled again. "You are bad, aren't you?"

I stood up, and there's no doubt she saw the bulge in my swim trunks, since I saw her eyes widen. She blushed a bit, but didn't say anything, simply rolling onto her back.

I walked over and pulled one of the chairs close. The lotion was next to her chair, and I picked it up and squirted some into my palm. I then began to slowly rub it in on her arm, gently massaging it in from the wrist slowly up to her shoulder.

"Mmmmm. That feels so good." I smiled and started on the other arm, slowly working my way up there as well.

"I thought I asked you to just put it on. It feels more like you're giving me a massage."

"I can stop if you want."

"God, no! Please keep going."

I could see Tammy relax as I started at the bottom, working my way up both of those smooth, toned legs. She groaned with pleasure as I put the lotion on with smooth, gentle pressure, rubbing the muscles and skin, kneading tenderly those beautiful legs. They were nice and smooth, no hair here! I could feel her squirm under my fingertips as I moved higher and onto her thighs.

I stopped as I reached mid-thigh, feeling her relax, and moved up to her back. First I rubbed the back of her neck gently, massaging it for a minute. Then I moved onto her back, gently smoothing the lotion in, tenderly massaging her muscles.

"Oh, William, that feels so good. It's been so long since anyone took the time to do that."

"Should I go under your bikini strap? Don't want to miss anywhere."

"Please."

I didn't dare untie it, this was a public place, but it was loose enough I could easily go under it and spread the lotion, massaging the muscles at the same time. She groaned again as I carefully rubbed her lower back, but avoided the top of her bikini bottom. She gasped a little as I went around her hips on both sides, but didn't object, even when I slipped one hand under the string on either side.

I pulled back then, and she said quietly, "I think you missed some spots."

"I didn't want to be presumptuous."

"Please."

Gladly I squirted more lotion on my hands and rubbed slowly up those magnificent thighs of hers, gently massaging them, running my hands around on either side. I never went as far as I'd like to have gone, but even as close as I got Tammy said nothing. I got to her tight, sensual ass and decided to go for it. Tammy never said a word, and I could feel her body relax under my ministrations as I slowly covered every inch of those beautiful cheeks, even daring to go under the fabric a couple of times.

My cock was hard as a rock now, and Tammy saw it as she looked over at me as I capped the lotion bottle.

She winked at me, and gestured at it. "I guess you do find this old lady attractive, or at least a part of you does!"

I looked at her, and dared to gently stroke one leg. I could feel her quiver under my touch. "I think you're absolutely beautiful, and one of the sexiest women I've seen."

She said quietly, "Thank you."

"My pleasure."

"What are you going to do about your condition?" She pointed at the bulge in my pants.

"Not think of you and take a swim, then a cold shower when I get home."

"Sorry," she giggled.

I grinned at her. "I'm not, and don't you be!"

She giggled again and I took my swim. He had decided to behave by the time I got out of the water. I collected my towel, feeling her eyes on me, then dried myself and went to put on my shirt.

"Don't."

I looked down at Tammy lying there. "What?"

"You're not the only one who enjoyed the view today. Leave it off until you go inside, please?"

I shrugged and held it by one hand. "I hope to see you soon, Tammy."

She smiled from behind her sunglasses. "Same here."

As I walked out I could feel her eyes on me.

We fell into a pattern after that day. I'd see her every few days, we'd talk and casually flirt with each other, and inevitably I'd get to rub her down with lotion when we were alone. I learned that her husband John was a business executive with a major company in the city, and they had two children, both grown and moved away. They had been married for over twenty years, and although Tammy avoided saying anything that was a direct criticism, it was obvious that she wasn't happy in her marriage.

John and her had fallen into a rut. They hadn't gone on vacation for years, with her asking to use her free passes and John making work excuses. He always seemed to be working late and leaving early for his job, and had even had to work on the weekends a few times. It made Tammy suspicious, but she had no proof. And while she never actually told me that John was not paying particular attention to her in the bedroom, it was obvious she enjoyed the looks and comments I made about her, and that John hadn't said anything similar in a long time. She had also started dressing a little more provocative when she came, wearing heels rather than sandals, and a couple new bathing suits that were just a little tighter and smaller then was normal for our neighborhood.

As a firefighter, we get a free day off every three months, what's known as a Kelly day. It's a way to reconcile our pay with our hours worked. Obviously I couldn't take a short trip with one of my special friends, as I liked to call them, since their husbands might notice their absence! It was one of the disadvantages of my dating style.

I didn't feel like going somewhere by myself either, so I was looking forward to just hanging around the house, going down to the pool, and entertaining one of the females in my life when possible. It was rare that one of them didn't call or text me every few days looking to spend some time together. I was looking forward to spending some time with Tammy though! However, when I realized that I hadn't seen Tammy at the pool for over a week, I started wondering. We had long ago exchanged addresses, if not phone numbers, and after I asked the concession bar manager, and he hadn't seen her either, that I decided to check on her.

Her house was on the other side of the neighborhood, so I drove over and her SUV, which she'd always joked was too big to fit in her garage, was not there. I wasn't really worried, after all we barely knew each other, so I shrugged my shoulders and went home. I had been inside for about an hour when I heard a car pull into my driveway. I looked out and was surprised to see Tammy's SUV parked there. I walked outside to see her coming up to the door. She was still dressed in her flight attendant uniform, with sheer black nylons, black stiletto heels which accentuated those beautiful legs of hers, a black skirt that was about three inches above the knee, a sheer white blouse that was straining to hold those delightful breasts of hers (I could see the outline of the bra she wore underneath), and a black jacket with her wings and name tag pinned on it. She looked fantastic, and her makeup was perfect, but I knew something was bothering her.

"Hey, Tammy. What's up?"

She didn't say anything, just looked at me for a minute with haunted eyes then pulled me into a ferocious hug! Naturally I returned the hug, savoring those large breasts pushed into my chest. We stood like that for a long moment, then she said in a small voice, "Can I come inside? I need to talk."

"Of course!" I hurriedly brought her inside and sat her down on the sofa, bringing her the bottle of water she requested. I sat down a few feet away, a safe, supportive distance.

I looked over at her. "Okay, what's going on?"

"I need to ask you something. It may sound weird, but will you be honest with me? I need you to be honest with me."

I nodded. "Of course."

"I know we've been having fun the last few weeks with each other, a little flirting, it's no big deal. But did you mean it when you said how attractive I was?"

I saw the scared, vulnerable look on her face as she waited for me to answer.

I took a deep breath. "Tammy, you are without a doubt one of the most stunning women I've ever seen. I am incredibly attracted to you and I think you are very beautiful and very sexy indeed."

She also took a deep breath. "I just needed to hear that." Tammy looked at me then continued. "I'm sure you've gathered that John and I have been having problems. Up till now I really haven't worried about it. After all every marriage has problems, right?" I nodded and she continued.

"Look, this may seem a little off, but bear with me for a moment, okay?" I nodded. "Back in college I was in a sorority. All of us were there for one reason, to get a man who was going places and start down that path to riches and retirement. In high school I was a cheerleader, and one of the most popular girls in the school. Everyone I know, every friend I have, expects my life to be perfect, just like theirs is, even if it's not. That's what expected in my crowd. So I literally have no close friends, really no one to really talk to."

I nodded again. "So what happened?"

"I was out on my normal four day trip when John called me, told me he had to go out of town on business. That's not unusual for him. He was going to Boston, and it turned out my last leg put me in New York. So instead of flying home, I went up to Boston to see him, you know, try to surprise him?" I nodded. "So I got to the hotel room, got a room key card from the clerk who had a funny look on his face when I told him I was John's wife. I wrote it off, but when I got upstairs and walked into the room I found John..."

She trailed off, tried to start, stopped, then finally said in a rush, "I found him in bed with his 25 year old blonde secretary!"

The tears started to flow now, and I promptly scooted across the sofa and gathered her into my arms, holding this lovely woman as she sobbed into my chest.

She cried for a good five minutes before the tears slowed to a sniffle. "Now I just don't know what I'm going to do!" She tilted her face back and I had to hold back a smile at the mascara that had run down from both eyes.

"Well, let me ask you a few things first. I assume you've got proof of some kind?"

"Yes, I whipped out my cell phone and started taking pictures."

"Good! Has he tried to contact you?"

"At least a hundred times. I've let it go to voice mail and ignored his texts."

"Okay. Has he made it back here yet?"

12