Neighborhood MILF Hunter Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I don't think so. His company does do business in Boston, and it usually takes a while. He's probably still up there. I caught the first flight out."

"So, do you want to go to your house and get a few things?"

"No!" It was almost a shout and I looked at her. "I can't... I can't take that right now."

"Okay then. Do you have something you can change into?"

"Yes, my travel bag out in my car." I walked out and got the bag, then guided Tammy back to the guest bathroom and guest bedroom.

Once again she pulled me into a powerful embrace, and I gladly returned it.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For being so kind and sweet towards me. That's why I came here. Somehow I knew that you'd help me."

I leaned down and kissed her forehead, like you do a child, and she giggled a little. "No charge. Now, why don't you get cleaned up? As sexy as you look in that uniform" she blushed, "I bet you're ready to get out of it and get comfortable. While you're doing that, are you hungry?"

"Yes, I am," she said, seeming surprised herself.

"Okay, what do you like on your pizza?"

"I'm simple. Pepperoni please."

She ducked into the bathroom and I soon heard the shower running. As tempted as I was to sneak a peek at that heavenly body, I decided discretion was indicated here. When she came out thirty minutes later, she was wearing sweats and a loose T-shirt. Even in those she looked amazing.

I was waiting by the dining room table. "Pizza's here." I had set out a bottle of red wine if she wanted some, and she poured herself of a glass. I had lit candles as well, and turned down the lights as well. Not enough to truly call romantic, but definitely more of an intimate setting. She sat down, and we looked at each other across the table.

"Not exactly a romantic meal, but just what I needed. Thank you, William."

"My pleasure, Tammy."

Both of us enjoyed the pizza, and Tammy had just enough wine to take the edge off more then get her drunk. Afterwards we went back to the couch, and as before I sat just far enough way not to be imposing myself on her.

"Oh, William, I think we can sit next to each other. It's not like I'm going to attack you!" She giggled at me, and I smiled back.

"Maybe I'm worried that I may attack you?"

She smiled softly. "I'm willing to risk it."

I smiled back and scooted over, and she promptly curled her feet up under herself on the sofa and snuggled up next to me. I naturally put my arm around her and held her.

"I just need someone to hold me. Is that okay?"

"Yes." I leaned down and gently kissed her hair. She smelled terrific, her perfume light and floral rather then one of those exotic, sexy scents, and I enjoyed the smell of it. This was an incredibly beautiful woman curled up under my arm, and it wouldn't have taken much for me to develop a rather impressive cockstand, but the mood wasn't right for that.

We picked out a movie from one of the streaming services and watched it together, and by the end of it Tammy was yawning widely.

"I think I'm ready for bed. Thank you for this evening."

"You're more than welcome. If you need anything, holler."

We got up together, and she once again hugged me, leaning up and kissing me softly on the cheek. "Thank you."

I smiled gently at her. "My pleasure." She went to her room, and I went to mine.

I woke up in the middle of the night to a sound. I looked around and Tammy stood just inside the doorway. She was wearing a sheer black negligee that hung off her shoulders, accenting those magnificent full breasts. The areolas were large, with pink nipples in the middle, erect. Her bush was neatly trimmed. The bedroom slippers with the three-inch heels she was wearing showed her incredible legs off. She was a breathtaking sight in the moonlight streaming in from the window.

I sat up in bed, mesmerized by this vision of loveliness. "I bought this for my husband, to surprise him. But I was lying in bed, lonely, and I realized that you deserved to see me in it. I know you want me William, and I want you to take me, make me yours, if only for the night. Please? I need to know that someone can love and desire me still."

She came closer, hesitating, scared of being rejected, and I reached out and took her hand. Those slender manicured fingertips slipped into my hand, and she crawled onto the bed and on top of me, straddling me. She rubbed her already wet pussy against my sleeping shorts, and I felt the warmth as my cock strained upwards, desperate to penetrate that warm heaven that awaited it.

"I've wanted you since the first day I saw you at the pool," I said simply, and lifted the negligee off of her, pulling her down to me.

That first kiss was urgent, raw animal lust and desire, and our tongues almost fought as we kissed each other deeply, our mouths moving, and I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tight, crushing her breasts against my chest. She moaned with pleasure around my mouth, running her hands around me, caressing my hair, my face, pulling me into her.

We broke for air together, "Oh, God, William! I want this so badly!"

She rolled onto her back, spreading her legs wide, and I climbed on top of her, kicking my sleep shorts off at the same time. I kissed her again, moving my mouth on hers, and I felt her hand reaching down, touching my cock for the first time. She let out a little gasp of pleasure. "Oh, William, it's so big and hard. I think it's longer then my husband's is!" She grasped it and began jacking on it, pulling it towards her wet pussy, but I had other plans for this delectable creature in my bed.

I moved to her neck, kissing and nuzzling that smooth skin, and she moaned with pleasure as I caressed it with my lips. I moved further down, and elicited a gasp of pleasure as I teased one breast, licking and playing with her nipple before sucking it into my mouth, eagerly sucking on it.

"Oh, that feels so good! God, William, yes, suck on those titties!" I moved from one to the other, pleasuring both of them, enjoying the feeling of her squirming under my attention, unable to hold still from the pleasure I was giving her. Her little hand jacked my cock faster, and if anything I grew harder from her expert attention.

"Oh, God, I love it! I love what you're doing to me! It's been so long since my husband played with me like this. Oh, William, give it to me! Fuck me! Fuck me now! I need this hard young cock inside me!"

I was more than ready, I was eager, and I positioned my hard cock at the entrance to that warm, wet pussy. I penetrated the first inch, feeling that indescribable feeling wash over me at the pleasure of that velvety smooth tunnel.

"Oh, it feels so big in me. God, give it to me!" I slowly stroked the rest of it in, feeling her pussy grab at it, surprised by how tight she was even after two children.

"Oh, God, Tammy, you feel so damn good! You're just so damn sexy! I love being inside you!" I drew it out and plunged it back in, and she groaned in pleasure as she felt my hard cock plunge into her. I started a slow, rhythmic pounding of her, fucking my dick into that tight pussy.

"Oh, William! It feels so good! God, it's been so long since any man has fucked me like you are. Fuck me! Keep fucking me! Don't you dare stop!"

I started going faster, fucking her harder and harder. She cried out with passion, wrapping those slender legs around my hips, drawing me even tighter into her. I felt her arms go around me, her hands on my back, then a brief moment of pain as her fingernails dug into me as she cried out, and I felt her pussy convulse under me as she exploded into an orgasm. That was enough for me to shove my dick as deeply inside her and as hard as I could, and I growled with pleasure as I emptied my load into her waiting pussy.

We collapsed around each other, both of us holding each other tightly, and neither of us said anything for a long moment.

Tammy broke the silence first. "Oh my God, William. That was unbelievable. I can't remember the last time my husband gave me an orgasm like that. Usually he finishes first, rolls off and is asleep in five minutes. You're incredible!"

"Well, you're not so bad yourself," leaning down and kissing her, which she returned with fervor. Our tongues danced in each other's mouths for a long moment. I ran one hand down her incredible body, caressing her breasts and tummy, before slowly rubbing her pussy, feeling the wetness under my hand. She purred and spread her legs apart, giving me greater access as I caressed her nether regions.

She looked at me in wonder. "You really are turned on by me, aren't you? I thought I was too old for a young stud like you to be really interested."

"You're kidding, right? I know you saw my hard on at the pool that day. You gave that to me, and I've come home and thought about you many times since then! You have an incredible body!"

"Thank you," she said, blushing. She reached up and grabbed my cock, giving off a little squeal. "Oh my God, you're already getting hard again?! I've never done that to a man before!"

I kissed her and she eagerly reciprocated. "You do it to me."

We broke apart and she let go of my cock. "I want to do something for you I haven't done for my husband in years. Frankly I got tired of him asking for it and never giving anything in return." I smiled as I had an idea what she was talking about, and she scooted down until she was kneeling between my legs. Her red lips came down and gently kissed the end of my penis, and I groaned with pleasure. "Oh, you like that, huh?" My hands came down and plunged deep into that dark hair, caressing her scalp as she took my cock into her mouth, sucking on it lustily. Every few strokes she'd take her mouth off, licking it up and down, sucking on my balls, before taking it back in and sucking on it. She was good, and it felt even better when she began jacking on it while sucking it at the same time.

It was so erotic having this mature wife go crazy over my cock, and I could feel an orgasm building. I gently pushed her head back, and she looked up at me in concern. "What's wrong?"

"Oh my God, nothing! You're incredible but I want to give something back to you as well." She smiled and we switched places. She looked so good, her head lying on my pillows, dark hair flowing out around it, already matted with sweat. Her body glistened with sweat, those large D-cups lying down across her chest, nipples pointing outwards. She eagerly cocked her legs wide as I crawled down between her long, toned legs. She was still wearing those sexy high-heeled slippers, and I caressed one as I got into place.

"You like those little heels, don't you?"

"Oh, yes."

She giggled. "I thought you might. God knows John hasn't noticed anything new I've worn in so long it's not even funny."

"I think he's crazy to ever let you out of his sight. I can't keep my hands off of you!"

"You're not turned off by the fact that I'm married? This wedding band" she twisted it on her finger "seems to keep men away."

"I think it's sexy as hell. To know that I can please a married woman better than her husband can, that's erotic as hell for me."

"Well, you're sure doing it to me! I haven't been fucked like this since college, and the boys back then were lousy at it. It was always wham-bam-thank you ma'am and I rarely got off. You've already given me one earth-shattering orgasm, and I'd like to see if you could do it again!"

I smiled at her and knelt down between her legs, gently fingering her swollen, wet pussy, and she laid back, moaning, "Oh, God, that feels so good. Yes, lick me, play with my clitty, oh God, don't stop."

I licked her thoroughly, teasing her clit by licking close then further away, then took it into my mouth and gently licked and bit it. Her hands clamped around my head, pulling me into her, and I found her G-spot with my fingers, gently stroking it.

"Oh, God Yes! That's it -- that's the spot right there." I slowly started fingering her while I licked her clitty, and I could feel her body start to tense up as she built up to another climax. I slipped another finger in, and began going faster, plunging my fingers in and out, blowing on and licking her clit, tonguing it and then I heard her almost scream from pleasure, and her legs clamped around my head as I felt her entire body tremble with ecstasy as her orgasm exploded inside her.

I was hard as a rock, and I climbed on top of her, sliding my cock back inside her, feeling her pussy still convulsing around me as I pushed it in as far as I could go.

"OH, GOD, William you feel so good. Yes, fuck me with that young, hard cock of yours again. Give it to me!"

I slowly fucked her with long, powerful strokes, plunging my cock deep inside her.

"God, that feels so good!" She looked up at me with a lecherous grin. "You like fucking another man's wife, William? You like making her scream with pleasure?"

It was turning me on to hear her talk like that, and she smiled as I started fucking her harder, pounding that tight pussy, enjoying the feel of her.

"You like this old, married pussy, William? You like me being under you, begging for you to fuck me with that cock of yours? Is it turning you on knowing that I'd rather have you fuck me then my old, limp-dick husband?"

I was fucking her faster and faster now, slamming it into her, reaching as deep as I could go, and she was overcome with passion. I think the dirty talk was turning her on as well, because she stopped and started thrusting back at me, meeting my strokes.

"God, Yes -- Yes -- YES -- OHHH MYYY GGGOOOODDDD YYYEEESSS!!!!!!!" she screamed as she came again, her pussy convulsing around my dick. It felt like she came at least three times until I finally exploded deep into her, pumping everything I had into that sweet pussy of hers. We held that position for what felt like ages, enjoying the sheer pleasure going through us until I collapsed next to her, thoroughly sated. Tammy curled up next to me, resting her head on my chest, and I draped one arm around her, holding her. We were both asleep five minutes later.

We woke up to the sunlight streaming through my bedroom windows. It was already past nine by the clock on the nightstand. Tammy had rolled over during the night and was now spooned up against me, holding me tight. She still looked damn good, even in the morning sunlight. Oh sure, you saw a few more wrinkles, and her skin sagged a few more places, but she was still a damn attractive woman, and I thought to myself what a fool her husband was.

She looked up at me and smiled, "Good morning."

"Good morning. Sleep well?"

"Best night's sleep I've had in a long time. You?"

"I feel great this morning." She smiled at that then climbed out of bed, and I admired her curves as she padded naked into the bathroom. When she was done, I did the same and joined her in the kitchen. Soon we were sitting at the table with our morning coffee.

"So, have you given any thought about what you're going to do now?"

"Well, it's obvious my marriage is over. I knew that in Boston. I simply could never trust him fully again, and honestly if you don't have trust, you don't have anything in a marriage. I have a good lawyer, and I'll contact him and get the paperwork started."

"Divorce takes time, what will you do until it's done? Where are you going to stay?"

"Work, of course, for what I'll do. As for staying, my family's back in Alabama. I can stay there for awhile, figure out what's next in my personal life for me."

I looked at her tenderly. "I'm going to miss you."

She smiled at me. "I'm going to miss you too, especially after last night! But, you gave me the best gift any woman can ask for, my self-confidence back. I can never thank you enough for that."

"It was my sincere pleasure, Tammy. Will I see you again?"

"I don't know, William. I'd love to drag you into my bed on a fairly regular basis, that's for sure! But I imagine that would complicate things in the divorce. Let's just play that by ear, shall we?"

I smiled gently at that. I didn't expect that we'd be sharing a bed, or our lives again. But, it had been well worth the experience. I helped her get her things together, and we shared a last kiss before she went out to her SUV and left.

12