Neighborhood Orgy

Story Info
From virgins to swingers.
6.1k words
4.07
7.6k
16
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Linda and I got married, we were those modern freaks of nature -- virgins. She was 19; I was 22. Talk about naïve. We spent the first three nights of our honeymoon reading a book on how to have sex. I know -- how dumb can two people be? Insert tab A into slot B. What's so difficult about that? Looking back on that weekend, I have to ask the same question. When we looked at that book, we were saying, "We've supposed to do that?" Even the missionary position baffled us.

It took a few months. Eventually we learned to have orgasms. Let me rephrase that. We learned how to get her off. It wasn't something we figured out. We stumbled our way into getting her to climax. I always shot my wad. That was to be expected. Maybe we learned more from the book than we realized.

Six months later we were still doing only the missionary position. Mind you, there wasn't anything wrong with it, especially after we learned to slow down and put more time into foreplay so she would be more turned on. Her pussy became tighter. I guess it was because her climaxes were stronger. We still made the beast with two backs, but something wasn't quite right. We were getting bored. For newlyweds, this definitely was strange; at least we thought so. Sex was losing its appeal.

Back to the book we went. The book's biggest fault was lack of illustrations. We were partly to blame; we had stopped reading after the third chapter, which covered the missionary position. The first two covered male and female reproductive anatomy. Chapter four discussed additional positions. We tried a few. She liked the doggy style. She said I got deeper into her. I liked having her sit on my lap with my dick buried in her pussy. Her ample breasts were in full view as she rocked back and forth on my peg. Other than adding a couple new positions to our repertoire, we really didn't advance very much.

I admit I'm a lucky guy. I have the world's most beautiful wife. (You've heard that before.) She has a great body with D-cup boobs, a narrow waist, flaring hips that are perfect for making babies, a warm smile, sparkling blue eyes, high cheek bones, alabaster skin. Venus de Milo couldn't be more beautiful. Despite all this perfection, we were getting bored again six months later. I don't mean we wanted to quit fucking. We felt there had to be more to sex than in and out.

On our first anniversary, we rented a porno movie. Boy, did we get our eyes opened! We couldn't believe what we were seeing. Oral sex, anal sex, group sex, girl-girl sex, two-men-one-woman sex. Shaved pussies, shaved cocks. Our sex that night fantastic. I don't know if we were turned on by the action on the screen, or that we were trying new things that made us so hot.

We got it on three times that night. We rushed through the first time having our strongest orgasms ever. After catching our breaths, we showered and shaved. We both got a couple nicks from the razor, but we didn't care. We were on a new adventure, and we were having the time of our lives. She screamed with passion the first moment my tongue touched her slit. I tried to count her climaxes, but I quickly gave up. When she took my prick between her lips, I exploded into her mouth. She gulped down my spunk like someone dying of thirst.

We wanted to try anal next, but we didn't have any lubricant. We came up with a substitute. We got each other hot, then started fucking. Once my dick was liberally coated with her juices, I pulled out so she could turn over. I slipped easily into her bottom. We both gasped as I entered, she from having her hole opened so wide, me from the tightness of her sphincter. She collapsed flat on her tummy. I laid atop her with my knees outside her legs sorta like the missionary position in reverse. It wasn't long before I flooded her ass with my man juice. After I wilted and slipped out, she noticed I wasn't too clean and demanded I wash up. A week later we looked at the book again and saw how right she had been. Later that night I was inside her again, this time with both of us on our sides, me behind her. We hadn't seen that position in either the book or the movies. We felt like we had invented it.

We rented more dirty movies. We didn't see them as dirty. To us, they were instruction manuals. We wanted to try everything we saw in them. Linda wasn't too keen on making out with another woman. I would never suck another guy's cock. Practically everything else was open to discussion. We talked about having another man join us. That was her idea. I responded with wanting another woman with us. Initially she balked at the thought of me sleeping with another woman. She calmed down when I pointed out it would not be different from having another man with us. She stopped talking.

The next two days were the first time we didn't have sex since we'd been married. We kissed each other good night when we went to bed, then curled up together and went to sleep.

The third night as we cuddled up together, I cupped her breast in my hand. She put her hand on top of mine and squeezed. "I've been wondering how long it would be before we did something again," she said.

"I've been doing a lot of thinking," I said tentatively. "Were you serious about having another man join us?"

She rolled over to face me. "Were you?"

"I don't know. I don't want jealousy to come between us."

"I wouldn't be jealous if another woman joined us. I know how it feels when you cum in me, but I don't know what it looks like. The girls at work say that a man's balls pull up when he ejaculates. I'd like to see if it's true."

"We could check that while watching one of the movies."

"Wouldn't it be more fun to check it out in person?"

"How could I check it out? I can't see my nuts when we're screwing?"

"Silly boy. I would do the checking when you do the other woman. If you want to check too, then I'll do another man while you watch."

"You make it sound like a scientific experiment."

"You're being silly. Haven't you ever wondered what other women are like in bed?"

"Not really. A pussy's a pussy."

"You're wrong. Some are tighter than others. I hear that women who have had babies aren't nearly as tight as those who haven't. Tits come in different sizes and shapes."

"A lot of the guys at work wish their wives were as top heavy as you."

"You're getting the idea. Maybe you'd like a pussy that's not as tight as mine, or smaller boobs. Smaller ones are supposedly more sensitive because the nerve endings are closer together. We know cocks come in different sizes. We've seen that in the movies we rent."

"Why am I getting the feeling you've been cheating on me?"

"Because you have a crazy imagination. Ted, I love you. I wouldn't do another man unless you were there to protect me."

"Why do you want other men?"

"I think we deprived ourselves of experiences we would have had if we hadn't been virgins when we got married. I'm not only talking about myself. You should have been with other people too. Our honeymoon would have been better without that book."

"So I'm a lousy lover?"

"No, you're wonderful. Stop and think for a minute. A year ago, neither of us knew which of my holes your cock was supposed to go in. You were very quick on the trigger, and I never climaxed. Now look at us. You last longer, and I have multiple orgasms." Her hand was stroking my rigid cock. "Six months ago, this simple action would have had you shooting already."

"Okay, just for the sake of discussion -- I'm not saying we should do it -- who would the other couple be? I couldn't tell Carl, for example, that I want to fuck Amy. I'd lose my teeth."

"No, but you could tell him I want to sleep with him."

"He probably wouldn't want to reciprocate by offering me Amy, even if he did accept us. He'd be cheating on her, and that wouldn't be right. She would also have to agree. I don't want to lose their friendship or destroy their marriage."

"This isn't going to be as easy as I thought."

We continued our discussion for a couple more hours with interruption for some hot and heavy humping. I tried to picture Carl and Linda together, but the mental images wouldn't come up in my mind. By the time we fell asleep, all we had decided was that we wanted to try a swap with another couple. We were clueless as to where or when or how to find someone to trade with. We knew we wanted to at least try swinging, but we appeared to be doomed to a lifetime of monogamy.

Our deliberations continued for the next few weeks. We worked on who the other couple would be. We didn't know anyone we dared to approach. All of our married friends were very committed to their relationships. None of our single friends got along well enough to be asked to be a couple for our experiments. We looked at websites for swinging couples, but the women wanted to play with other women. Linda had already ruled that out. There were night clubs for couples wanting to meet other couples, but they were too advanced for us, or so we thought. Other clubs had rooms for couples to pair off and fuck. Maybe, but they seemed very brazen. Briefly we considered calling an escort agency and paying a couple to do us, but that was too impersonal.

We finally settled on two possibilities. Either a couple we just met and probably never see again, or a couple we knew that we were very comfortable being around that we could joke about sex with and see if anyone wanted to go beyond joking. We also felt we could do some discreet advertising.

We bought some new swimwear. We didn't need it, but what we had was very conservative. I had a pair of boxer trunks, and Linda had an old-fashioned single piece suit. These we replaced with skimpy bikinis. Mine fit tightly around my cock and balls. We tried them on together at the store to be sure neither of us tried to chicken out. She stroked my cock through the briefs to be certain a clear outline of my equipment could be seen. Her bottom was a thong that tied on the sides. Her fanny was totally bare. The top had two tiny strips of cloth that covered her nipples, which were molded by the thin fabric. The rest of her tits were in the open air. The poor clerk probably thought we were screwing in the fitting room because of all the noise we were making.

When we got home that evening, we put the new suits on and practiced what we thought would be sexy walking on a beach. We had no idea what we were doing, but we had fun. Just seeing her in that skimpy outfit gave me a boner. We figured we had pretty good bodies. If we showed them off, someone would eventually proposition us for a swap.

The following Saturday we squeezed into our new swimwear, pulled t-shirts over them, and got into our car. The beach was only a two-hour drive away. We were certain we would find another couple to play with. What we found was families with children -- hundreds of kids running, screaming all over the place. Immediately we realized we couldn't expose ourselves without getting arrested. Without a word, we started home.

When we got on the Interstate, I was surprised by how many tractor-trailers rigs were on the road considering it was a weekend. "Want to try a trucker?" I asked Linda.

"It might be fun," she said, "but it wouldn't be fair for you. I have only seen a couple women drivers and no couples."

"We made this trip to get laid. Just because I can't get someone today doesn't mean you should be deprived. I can jack off while watching you get poked."

"You would be with me?"

"Of course. That was our deal. Both or neither. I'll be there to protect you. The day's not over yet."

"How do we get one of them?"

"Take off your shirt. Only a dead man could resist your breasts."

She took her shirt off and tossed it in the back seat. I saw a rig ahead of us and pulled up beside the cab. After a minute, she said, "He's looking. Boy, is he ever looking!" Without any prompting from me, she pulled aside the two little strips of cloth over her nipples. She caressed her monstrous mammaries and pulled on her nipples until they were rock solid. "He's giving me an okay sign."

"Good. Now play with your pussy." She reached for the ties on your thong. "Don't take it off. Just put your hand inside. Let his imagination make him horny."

Linda slipped her hand under the front of her thong and played with her slit. Within a couple minutes her pussy lips were swollen open, and her breathing was deep and ragged. A couple minutes later her body convulsed with a powerful orgasm. "He's giving me another okay sign," she said.

I saw a sign for a rest area ahead. "Get him to follow us." She gave him a beckoning signal with her finger as I sped up and pulled in front of the truck. I signaled for a right turn and exited onto the rest area off-ramp. The sound of an air horn caught my attention. We watched the truck continue past us on the freeway.

"Dammit!" she growled clenching her fists. "We gave him too much of a preview. Now I'm horny as hell. Let's see if we can find a guy around here."

She covered her nipples, and we cruised around the parking lot. Once again there were too many children around. Because it was too early to check into a motel, we went home to fuck off our frustrations there.

We spent the next week checking out nudist camps. Our reasoning was very simple; if we walked around naked, sooner or later a couple would find us attractive, and we would swap partners with them. We checked out the websites. All had pictures of the facilities: dining rooms, cabins, landscapes, swimming pools. The few shots with people in them included small children. So much for that idea.

By the following weekend, we were no further ahead in our search than when we started. Saturday the weather was warm and clear, so we decided to stay home and soak up some rays in the backyard. I went outside wearing my new briefs and started moving the lawn chairs off the patio into the sunlight. "Whoa! Check out the new neighbor!" I heard from the yard next door. I turned and saw Amy openingly staring at my crotch. "Oh, hi, Ted," she continued. "I didn't recognize you in that skimpy bikini." She was wearing a maillot. The deep plunging neckline started stiffening my dick. "You guys are normally so conservative. What's gotten.... Never mind. Who cares?" She was leering at my groin. "I must say Linda is a very lucky girl to have access to that log in your shorts. No wonder she is always smiling."

"Hi, Amy," I said weakly. "You look pretty nice too."

Because there was no fence between our yards, she walked directly up to me. She placed her hand on my brief and rubbed up and down against my cock. "I just want to be sure it's real. Listen, kid, any time Amy cuts you off," she said in a low throaty voice, "I'll take care of you."

"What would Carl say?" I stammered.

"He'd love to watch something that big rip me open. My boobs may not be as big as Linda's, but I can show you a real good time." Just then Linda came out carrying a tray with a pitcher of lemonade and a couple glasses. She was wearing her tiny thong and string bra. "Oh, my word! Carl's going to flip when he sees her. Don't go away. I'll be right back." Amy ran off toward her house.

I dashed over to Linda. "You're not going to believe this!" I said excitedly. "Amy just propositioned me! Isn't that great!"

"I don't see anything great about it. She's a married woman, just like me."

"Don't you get it? They're swingers! She even said Carl would want to watch me fucking her."

Her mouth dropped open in astonishment. "You've got to be kidding. They're so...so normal. They go to church, and they always wear business suits. No way."

"Oh, yes. We have to decide right now if we really want to be swingers because they will be here in just a minute. What do you say?"

"That's all we've talked about for a month."

"Do you want to sleep with Carl?"

"Well, yeah, but...."

"Here they come. Let's go get laid."

"Just like that. No courting. No seduction. Just get it on."

"That's what we were going to do with that trucker."

"You're right. Are you absolutely sure you don't mind if I go to bed with Carl?"

"Absolutely, as long as I have your permission to do Amy."

She set the tray on the patio table and put her arms around my neck. Her lips touched mine lovingly. My arms encircled her back, and I held her close, her mostly bare breasts pressing against my chest. "Okay," she whispered, "let's go get laid."

Carl and Amy were only ten feet from us. Linda's eyes locked on his, and she quickly untied the strings on her top, then the ones on her thong. She stepped forward, wrapped her arms around his neck, and clamped her mouth to his. I can't remember seeing her as hot as she was that afternoon, nor me being as excited as I was as she pressed her shapely naked form against him. I was mesmerized by the sight of their lust. "Helloooo," I heard Amy say softly as she put her hand on my crotch and rubbed my boner, "horny female over here."

Reluctantly I turned my attention to Amy. Her hand felt good on my growing prick. Her expression was one of pure lust, not love, just sexual desire. I had always been a bit self-conscious about the size of my cock. The other boys in eighth grade gym class had tormented me when we hit the showers. They embarrassed me no end with their taunts. No woman, other than Linda, had ever seen it. She had never seen another man's equipment. Now she was pulling his shorts down revealing his tool. In an instant she knew I wasn't normal. She didn't seem to care. She took Carl's dick into her mouth and practically swallowed it, something she could not do with me because I was too large to fit into her throat. I envied him for being normal.

At the same time, his wife was delighted to discover I was oversized. Amy peeled off her swimsuit. Her breasts were smaller than Linda's, but they didn't droop quite as much. Their firmness was stimulating. Amy pressed her lips to mine as she continued to knead my meat. Her passion fueled mine, and my breathing deepened. I felt her thumbs slip inside the waistband of my briefs, and I tensed up. She broke the kiss and looked into my eyes. I swallowed hard and nodded my head. She silently mouthed the word 'newbies' at Carl.

"Come on, man," Carl said. "She's been hot for your dick for months."

I let Amy pull my suit down. When my rigid cock was freed, it bounced up and tapped her chin. "I've died and gone to heaven," she said. "I'm getting wet just looking at it." She stood up and wrapped her arms around me pressing her body against mine being certain to place my dick against her slit. Her juice dripped onto my shaft. Her solid nipples dug into my chest. I put my hands on her firm bottom and pushed her groin tightly against mine. "Take me," she whispered. "I don't care where; just take me now."

I gripped her ass and lifted her up enough to put her cunt on top of my pole. She wiggled a bit to align it with her hole. First one of her legs, then the other, encircled my waist as I slowly lowered her. My solid shaft penetrated her tunnel. I let her down gently so she could adjust to my thickness. "Damn, that feels good," she said between gasps. Holding her by her butt, I walked with her impaled on my meat to the chaise and laid her down on it while being careful not to slip out of her. Carefully I settled between her thighs, and she wrapped her legs around my waist. When I began thrusting into her, she tightened her legs. "Take it slow," she whispered. "Make it last." I slowed down as she requested. "Long strokes." I pulled back until I was almost out of her. "Perfect. Just leave the head in. Now push back in slowly." I followed her instructions and saw her eyes glaze over. A broad smile spread across her face. I enjoyed the casual pace. I had never stayed so hard inside Linda or for so long. After a while -- I don't know how long a while -- my cockhead began to tingle. I gave her a hard, full-length thrust that made me gasp. She screamed with delight and dug her nails into my back. Her cunt muscles gripped my shaft. I was on the verge of cumming, but I kept still until the urge passed, something I had never done before. I had thought I was a pretty good lover after a year of steady improvement with Linda, but Amy taught me lots of new things. "That's dirty," Amy said.

12