Neighborhood Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that a complaint?" I asked her.

"Not at all. I loved it. I didn't expect it. Carl hasn't done that to me for quite a while. Your size made it extra special." I resumed my long slow thrusts. "You can go a little faster," Amy said. Her heels pressed lightly on my butt each time she wanted me to push. Within a couple minutes, she had me moving at a moderate pace. My breathing was becoming deeper and deeper as was hers. "Okay," she said at long last, "fuck me. Fuck me hard." My eyes locked on hers, and our passions grew each time I jabbed into her. My balls slapped her ass begging for release. Her love muscles tightened around my manhood. My toes began to curl -- another new experience. "Come on," she urged me. "You can do it." I knew I was grunting and growling, but I could not hear. The intense friction on my cockhead made me howl with passion. My hips locked in a down thrust burying my rod completely inside her tunnel. I could feel my balls jump as they pumped load after load of my seed into Amy's womb. Insensate, I collapsed on top of her.

As I lay gasping for breath, I dimly heard screaming off to my left. I looked over and saw Linda's hips bucking up and down with Carl's head trapped between her thighs. Linda had made a lot of noise when having sex with me, but never had I heard her so loud. She had her hands full tugging on his hair. Frantically her hand searched for his prick. In an instant, she found it and pulled it to her steaming pussy. He tried to ease into her, but she kicked his butt until he was all the way in. Very slowly he began pumping her pussy just as Amy had had me do hers. "Damn you!" she yelled. "You're tormenting me." He continued his slow, deliberate pace, keeping her on the brink of an orgasm, but not letting her climax.

"I love it when he does that to me," Amy whispered in my ear.

Carl did not vary his speed. After a while, Linda relaxed and let herself enjoy what he was doing. She gasped with each push. Her pleading for release ceased while he held her at the plateau of passion she now enjoyed. Eventually he began to move a little faster. She welcomed the extra stimulation without begging for more. His control over her was total. She would climax only when he was ready for her to do so. With each thrust, his rate increased until he was forcefully banging her. Still she did not cum. Only when his back arched and he froze deep within her did her feet curl into fists. His nuts rose up and his cream shot into her. They both growled like two huge cats feasting on a carcass. His seed oozed out of her pussy around his rod.

Amy took my head in her hands. I turned to look at her, and she gave me a light kiss. "Thank you," she said softly.

Slowly, carefully, I lifted myself up and sat on the edge of the chaise, while Carl got up and walked over to me. "Excuse me," he said. I stood up and stepped aside. Amy opened her legs, and he knelt between them. My jaw dropped to my knees when he began slurping up my spunk as it seeped out of her pussy. I stumbled my way over to Linda. Her hand on my leg finally drew my eyes away from them to her. My dick was already solid again from watching them.

I looked down at Linda. She was pointing at her pussy with Carl's sticky juice leaking from it. Timidly I knelt between her legs and lowered my face. The musky odor of her cum loaded cunt drew me like a magnet. Hesitantly I began lapping up Carl's deposit. The taste wasn't as bad as I expected. It wasn't bad at all. Except for a slightly salty tang, it as almost flavorless. My inhibitions melted away, and I went at it eagerly. Her breathing slowed as she became aroused. "Up and down," she whispered. I had been licking from side to side trying to get all of his milky fluids. I changed my tongue action, and Linda responded immediately with deeper, more rapid breathing. Her clit stood up like a miniature hardon. Instinctively I wrapped my lips around it and began sucking. "Hum," she instructed softly. I paused uncertain I had heard her correctly. "Hum on it," she repeated. The moment I complied with her request, she let out a scream and clamped her thighs against my head. Her hips bucked, and more of Carl's sperm drained from her. When my skull was free, I lapped that up, then went back to her clit. Another passionate scream was followed by a head crush and more stringy white fluids.

Meanwhile my dick had returned to its previous turgid state and was aching for action. Immediately after her fourth orgasm Linda began pleading with me to fuck her. I gave her clit one more pass with my tongue, which brought her to the brink of her fifth. I held that position for a few seconds, then crawled up over her. Desperately she searched for my member with her hands. Finding it, she took it in both hands and dragged it to her dripping pussy, pulling so hard it hurt. I easily slid into her sloppy tunnel. Never had I found her so wet. She thrusted against me before I was settled in her lap. I returned her thrusts in self-defense. Within seconds my balls began to jump, and my hot seed blasted into her womb. She howled with delight as her cunt muscles tightened around me. To my total amazement she slowly pushed me out with her powerful muscles.

Somewhere in a foggy haze, I heard applause. On the other chaise, Carl and Amy were clapping.

"Hot damn!" Linda yelled. "That was fantastic!"

"I'll say," I said, "and to think we owe it all to the people we were afraid would hate us if we suggested swapping with them."

"You're kidding," Carl said. "You didn't know we're in the lifestyle?"

"No," Linda said as I climbed off her. "You're so...so normal."

"Why wouldn't we be normal?" Amy asked. "Sure we have sex with other people, but that's not all we do. We have jobs, a mortgage, relatives. Sex is our hobby."

"Hobby?" I said.

"Sure," Carl said. "Some people go out bowling. We go out fucking."

"Apparently you've been doing a lot of thinking of doing the same thing," Amy added, "or we wouldn't be sitting here now."

"That's true," I said. "Why haven't you mentioned your 'hobby' to us before?"

"We thought you would be offended," Carl said. "Most men would want to punch me out if I asked them if I could sleep with their wives."

"A year ago I would have been one of them," I said.

"I, for one, am glad we did it," Linda said. "Tell me, since bowlers have bowling leagues, do fuckers have fucking leagues?"

We all chuckled. "There are swinger clubs," Amy said. "We belong to a couple that hold parties every weekend. We go to about one a month. This is one of the hottest neighborhoods in town. There are a dozen couples on this block alone that swing. Thirteen now. That's why mail delivery is so erratic around here." Everyone laughed again.

I whispered in Linda's ear. Her smile spread across her face, and she nodded eagerly. "How can we meet other swingers?" I asked.

"You can come to a party with us," Carl said. "We're going to one next weekend."

"We were hoping for something a little sooner," Linda said timidly. "Sort of like...today?"

Carl and Amy looked at each other. He shrugged his shoulders. "Sure, why not?" he said.

"I'll make some phone calls," Amy said and ran to their house. She was talking on her cell phone when she returned still naked. "You're going to love Ted," she said into the phone. "He's huge.... Even bigger. Come on over to their house. We're in their backyard."

Amy made some more calls. Each time she mentioned my cock size.

As she finished the last conversation, other couples entered our yard. Clothing landed in a heap in the corner of the patio. The sight of all the naked female flesh gave me a new lease on life between my legs. A quick glance told me Linda was receiving plenty of male attention, all pointed at her face. "I want to try all of you," she said excitedly. "I don't know where to begin."

"Start with me," Jeff, a black construction worker from across the street, said stepping forward. She took his tool into her mouth and began sucking on it. The other guys drew back to watch.

Meanwhile the women were drooling over my cock and arguing which of them would have me first. "Since Jeff is getting Linda first," Nancy, Jeff's wife, spoke up, "I should get first chance with him." The others withdrew, and Nancy put her hand on my chest. "Lay down," she ordered. I quickly complied, half in fear, half in awe, of this beautiful, take charge, black woman. She swung her leg over my head and planted her pussy on my face. "You eat me real good, white boy," she said. The other women giggled. "If you do a good job, I'll let Jeff fuck Linda. She's never had a black dick in her, has she?"

"No, ma'am," I said.

"I like your attitude. 'No, ma'am.' That's very respectful. If you do a really good job, I'll even let you watch. Now get to work so she can have her first black dick in her."

I probed her slit with my tongue. I used every trick I knew on her. Every few seconds, I glanced in Linda's direction. She was stretched out on the lounge with Jeff's dick still in her mouth with some guy's head -- I couldn't tell whose -- between her thighs. Two others were suckling on her breasts.

While Linda was being pleasured, two women were licking my cock like a candy stick while I sucked on Nancy's clit. She was close to her climax. I hummed on her clit, which sent her over the top. Her hips jerked so hard I feared a broken jaw. "Move aside ladies," she said standing up. "I need that thing in me right now." Reluctantly the two that had been playing with my meat stepped away. Nancy quickly took my tool in her hand and lowered herself onto it. Her eyes closed as her tight pussy stretched to accommodate my beast. A mixture of pain and pleasure crossed her face. Her cervix pressed against the tip of my meat. Her moist tunnel gripped me like no other woman's. The pressure on my cockhead made my loins tingle.

I looked around. Couples everywhere were engaged in various stages of sex from tittie fucking to pussy eating to cock sucking to full-fledged fucking. Watching porno movies of group sex had always turned me on, but seeing the action live was much better. I spotted Linda on the other chaise with Jeff's black dick pumping her cunt; her nails dug into his back.

Nancy's face was contorted with passion. Her huge breasts were pressed against my chest. My hips slammed against her groin. My toes curled into fists, and my balls rose up. All of my senses were directed to my rigid shaft. The only thing I could feel was my nuts blasting loads of jism into her womb.

I collapsed on the lounge. Nancy laid seemingly lifeless atop me. We both fought for breath.

Later -- I don't know how much later -- Nancy sat back up with my wilted member still inside her. I looked over at Linda and saw Jeff still going strong. Every couple minutes, Linda howled with another climax. "Is he always like that?" I asked Nancy.

"He's doing his control act," she said. "He'll go an hour before cumming. The ladies love it when he does that."

"How does he do it? I'm lucky to last five minutes."

"I'll show you sometime. Right now there are a lot of envious women waiting to feel your monster inside them. Let's see...." She looked around and did some counting. "...You've been with Amy already, and Linda doesn't count, so that leaves five more. Do you think you can handle that many more?"

"I don't know. Do I have to do all of you today?"

She laughed at my fearful expression. "No, and no one will feel left out if they don't get a turn. They will have other opportunities, I'm sure." She leaned over pressing her breasts against my chest and kissed me. "You're the biggest I've ever been with. Thank you for doing me."

"Thank you for being my first black woman."

She smiled and tousled my hair. "You're sweet, Ted. Racist, but sweet."

"You called me 'white boy' earlier. Isn't that racist?"

"You have a point. I guess we're even. Come on. Carl and Amy went out for some refreshments. Let' get some food in you so you can keep it up."

An hour later, Jeff finally shot his wad into Linda. From her smile I knew I had to learn his endurance trick. In the interim, I experienced the thrill of having a woman sit on my solid dick while another sat on my face.

The impromptu party continued into the night, with other couples from the neighborhood joining and a few of the early group leaving. By midnight, I had screwed seven different women, none of them my wife. The last couple left around one. We fell into bed too exhausted to kiss each other good night.

By the way, the whole neighborhood is coming to our house next Saturday for a party. You're welcome to join us.

12