Neighborhood Secrets Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was a great start to my morning, I hate to fuck and run but I don't want to be late to work."

She leaned down and quickly kissed me on the lips. When I opened my mouth and attempted to slide my tongue into hers, she pulled back.

"Sorry... no French kissing when you have cum breath. You really are a bit of cum slut aren't you." She winked at me.

She was off the bed now and I was admiring her body. After quickly using a towel to wipe between her legs, he went and grabbed a pair of purple panties and a white bra out of the drawer and put them on. She pulled her scrub pants up her legs and then added the top.

"What are you doing today?" She yelled back over her shoulder heading towards the bath room.

"School work. Might work out this afternoon. Are those scrubs new? Your ass looks fantastic." I told her.

"Ah... I don't think so, pretty sure I have had them for a while." Then I heard the hair dryer kick on.

I was still laying in the bed when she returned about fifteen minutes later, her hair was dry now, pulled back into a ponytail. She had put on just a touch of makeup also. You could tell she was in a hurry as she was putting her shoes on.

"Um... Callie said this morning to let you know if you get dressed that you didn't need to change before she gets home. She told me she actually hoped you would get dressed. I think she is liking getting to know her new aunt."

"I might... hard to think about girly stuff after I just got to have sex with a hot as fuck woman." I smiled at her.

"Thanks." She leaned down and kissed me quickly again. "Love you. Have a great day."

I heard her rushing around down stairs and then head out the front door. I sat up on the bed and was deciding what I wanted to do with my day. I knew that I needed to finish my paper and I should make that a priority.

I dragged myself out of bed and started to put on the clothes I had worn home, but then remembered what Steph had said about Callie wanting to see me dressed. I grabbed the floral print robe from the closet that she had let me wear before and headed in and did my own makeup. I was happy with the result but knew I had looked a lot better when Steph or Callie had helped.

I moved to the guest room next and pulled out my bright purple bra and panty set and put them on. It felt weird knowing that I didn't have to worry about Steph or Callie suddenly showing up and catching me. I added a pair of nude pantyhose and set my breast forms in place.

Opening the closet door, I got out my royal blue skater dress and stepped into it. It fell just below mid-thigh on me. I pulled out my longer haired wig, the curls on it landing on my shoulder, and set it in place. The last thing I did was step into my hot pink pumps.

I had to go back to the master bedroom to look at myself in the full-length mirror. I loved what I saw, this outfit made me feel very girly. I went down to the kitchen to fill my coffee cup. I think I had partly used it as an excuse to hear my heels on the hard floors.

It was about an hour later when I heard my phone vibrate and I picked it up and saw a text from Steph.

"Strangely slow here today. Did you dress up? I think Callie will be very disappointed if you didn't." She had added a smiling and winking emoji.

I responded that I had got dressed and that I was working on my paper for school. She asked what outfit I had picked. I responded and she told me that was a good choice, she thought Callie would approve. I was getting a little frustrated that she seemed to want to keep texting, I wanted to focus on my paper, and I sent a text telling her I need to go work on my paper. Right after I sent it, immediately I saw some dots and waited for what I hoped was a goodbye response.

"I kind of hate asking this in a text and not in person but we didn't really get a chance to talk this morning..." She added the winking tongue out emoji and the dots continued.

"Would it be okay if I went on a motorcycle ride with Mark on Friday? He asked me yesterday and I told him I wanted to make sure we didn't have any plans."

I felt my heart rate pick up as I read her text. It wasn't that I didn't expect her to eventually ask me this, she had mentioned it to me before. I knew that she wanted to do it. I felt another emotion run through me, suspicion. Was the sex this morning because she knew was going to ask about the ride and had used that in a hope that I would be more willing to say yes.

"Yes... I guess. Where are you all going?" I reluctantly responded.

My mind also went to her comment earlier that she had been ready to have sex since last night. Was that because Mark had asked her about going on a motorcycle ride. Was she thinking about him when she was in the shower? Or worse when we were having sex this morning.

"Mark didn't say. His brother heads out on Saturday morning, and he asked if Kim and I wanted to go on a ride with them on Friday. We talked about it at his cookout on Saturday. I will ask him when I tell him I can go. Have to run... ambulances just brought in some patients."

I read her text twice. My feeling of uneasiness grew reading it. This sounded almost like a double date. Would Rob be okay with Kim going? Was it better that Mark and Steph weren't going alone? My mind was racing, and I knew that any chance of concentrating on my paper was gone.

I realized that I needed to pee and headed across the hallway to the bathroom. As I turned and held my dress up to pull my pantyhose and panties down, I saw my reflection in the vanity mirror. The contrast in my current appearance versus the threat I felt to my male persona was very evident.

As I sat on the toilet, I was hit with the thought that Steph was encouraging my dressing and on top of that had supported my fantasy of being with a man. Was I being selfish with not being supportive of her going on a motorcycle ride? She had told me before that while she had crush on Mark, she was only considering a ride right now. It would be selfish for me to deny her that, right?

After wiping the tip of my penis, I pulled my panties and pantyhose back up. I checked how I looked in the mirror and then headed to the kitchen. I wasn't really hungry, but I felt like I should eat something. While nibbling on a peanut butter sandwich I decided to reach out to Rob and see what he thought about our wives going on this motorcycle ride.

"Hey... got a minute for a quick chat?" I texted him.

While I waited for a response, I cleaned the counters in the kitchen and then vacuumed the floor on the first floor. While doing this I had decided that I was going to support Steph. That it was only fair that she got to have her biker fantasy. I was even thinking that if she decided that included having sex with Mark, I would support that.

"Hey. Sorry for the slow response was working in the yard. What's up? Do you want to chat in person or is this a text thing." Rob had texted back.

I hadn't thought about chatting about this in person, it would probably be easier to do that than to write out texts. Would it be okay to have the conversation while I was dressed up? Callie would be home in a couple hours, I didn't want to get undressed to have to get dressed again.

"Either works." I sent back.

"How about I met you on your back deck in about ten minutes."

"Uh... need to do it in my house. How I am currently dressed I wouldn't want to be seen on my deck." I added a winking emoji, but I was actually really nervous admitting that to him.

"Oh. Okay. I am a little sweaty. Should I shower before coming over? And I need to make sure Kim is good with it. What time does Callie get home?"

I suddenly realized that he thought I was inviting him over for sex. I got a little excited that he seemed more than willing to come over for that.

"She won't be home for two hours. No need to shower."

I wasn't sure why I didn't tell him that I wasn't hitting him up for a booty call. I also wasn't sure why I didn't want to have to wait for him to take the time to shower and have less time here before Callie would be home.

It was at least five minutes before he responded. "Kim said it was okay. Be there in five minutes."

I just replied okay and then quickly went upstairs and touched up my makeup, adding a little more mascara and redoing my lipstick. I added a quick spritz of Steph's perfume and satisfied with what I saw in the mirror, took a deep breath and headed down to wait to hear a knock on my door.

I had a sudden thought and grabbed my phone.

"Hey, wanted you to know that Rob is coming over." I sent to Steph.

She had told me that she was okay with me hooking up with a man but that she wanted to know about it. While I wasn't sure anything was going to happen, it felt like it might, and I wanted to be sure I told her. I was staring at my phone waiting to see if she was going to respond when I heard the light knock on the door.

"Hey... uh... come on in." I said nervously as I slowly opened the door and stood behind it to prevent showing myself to anyone on the street.

"Hey..."

As Rob stepped into the house, I could feel his eyes run over me and I was happy to see a smile form on his face. He was wearing a navy-colored tee shirt with the logo of his police department on it. The sleeves had been cut off and you could see the definition of his biceps and the whole sleeve tattoo on one arm. The shirt also showed a few areas of wetness from his sweat.

"Wow. You look amazing." He told me.

"Oh... thank you. It is one of my favorite outfits. Uh... you look pretty good yourself." I stuttered.

He was also wearing a pair of grey mesh athletic shorts and there was a noticeable bulge in the groin area. When I looked up, I could tell he had caught me looking at it and we both just smiled.

"So... why did you want to chat?"

His tone was cocky and indicated that he thought I had hit him up for a booty call and he had slight smirk in his smile. I found all of it very sexy and hot I realized.

"Do you want some water or anything? And let's go into the family room." I said moving in that direction.

"I am good. Thanks." He answered.

When I looked back his eyes were focused on my legs and ass. I took a seat on the love seat, and he sat on the couch. The hem of my dress had ridden up and I put my hands in my lap to keep from flashing him.

"Two things... first, I wanted to... I don't know... I wanted to talk about the other day and... well I guess what it means as far as how we... get along, I guess." I said nervously.

"Oh... well. I... hmm... do you mean like are well still friends? Are you... glad you did that? Do you want to do it again?" He said just as nervously.

"Well yea... like the next time we are around each other and I am not dressed up. How does that go? And I am definitely glad I did it... are you... well are you glad it happened?" My heart was beating really fast.

"Oh... okay... I understand, I think. The next time we are hanging out as two guys it goes like it always has. Or at least I hope it does. And I was really glad it happened. It was awesome!" He smiled at me.

"Alright, great. So, when I am Brian, we are friends, and it is all normal. When I am Brianne... well we can do things that Brianne likes to do, and hopefully Rob does also." I winked.

"That sounds like a great plan." He smiled back at me.

"Uh... how is Kim with all of this?"

"She is good with it, or at least she says she is. Honestly, our sex life isn't that great and hasn't been for a while. I think she is happy I can safely do... things I like." He accented the words things as he said it.

"What do you think about her going on motorcycle ride with Mark's brother? Are you okay with that?"

"Yea... I guess. If she wants to, I think it would be okay." He looked at me a little confused.

"Uh... has she said anything about doing that this Friday. That they would going on a ride and Mark and Steph are going also?"

"No... she did ask me if I was working Friday and I told her no."

I told him what Steph had told me. As I spoke, I tried to read his face, but it didn't really show anything. Maybe a little confusion and his eyes continued to move between my legs, face and chest. I could also feel a tension growing in the room.

"Are you okay with Steph going?" He finally asked.

"I guess. I feel like I have to be... I mean she is accepting me dressing up and well... you know. It would be selfish if I wasn't, right?"

"Probably... especially if you want to keep doing them, and you want to keep doing them.... don't you?" His voice was cocky again.

I looked up at the clock on the wall. Callie would be home in just over an hour.

"Yes... I want to keep doing them."

"Uh... do you want to do that now?"

I got off the couch and moved over in front of him on the love seat then dropped down onto my knees. My hands running up over his thighs and one of them over top his dick that was growing in his shorts. I heard him let out sigh.

I took my hands and grabbed the elastic waist band of his shorts and pulled on it as he lifted his butt up. I was a little surprised to see that he wasn't wearing any underwear and his cock popped up as I removed his shorts.

When they cleared his feet, he slid his butt forward and spread his leg wide. I moved my face towards his groin and could smell the aroma of his sweat. It was musty, manly, and I loved it. My hands were still on his thighs I sucked his dick into my mouth.

"Oh fuck... so good." He exclaimed.

I took as much in as I could, tasting him... it tasted like salt and felt wonderful on my tongue. I slowly slid my mouth back to the tip and looked up at him and our eyes met. His dick twitched and I knew he was really turned on seeing me looking at him with his cock in my mouth.

"God damn." He exclaimed.

I moved my mouth to his balls and licked them thoroughly before sucking them into my mouth one at a time. My hand was lightly stroking his dick as I did it. My other hand had to move my hair out of the way. I had seen memes about women putting their hair up before giving a blow job and now I understood them.

"You are the first woman to suck my balls... it feels so fucking good."

Hearing him call me a woman excited me and made me want to make him feel as much pleasure as I could. I continued to suck on them but eventually I craved getting his dick back in my mouth. I slowly licked the underside of his cock before getting to the tip and then sucking him deeply to the back of my throat.

"Fuck you are great cocksucker Brianne."

Hearing the word cocksucker and my name caused me to pick up my pace and I started to bob up and down on his dick while one hand caressed his balls which quickly tightened.

"Jesus... going... to... soon.... Oh fuck... Yes!"

My mouth was filled with thick cum. I didn't swallow instead just let it fill my mouth and when it felt like he had stopped I let his dick slide out. I was on my knees in front of him and when our eyes met, I opened my mouth to show him his cum on my tongue then I closed it and made sure he saw me swallow.

"You are so fucking hot... you are dirty girl cocksucker hot... fuck me." Rob said.

"No... you need to fuck me!" I responded with a big smile.

His face showed that he really liked the idea.

"Not today. Callie will be home soon. But I want your dick in my ass soon."

I reached for his shorts and began to pull them up his legs. His dick had leaked a little cum, so I took it in my mouth and cleaned it before pulling them up the rest of the way. He stood up and stood in front of me and it felt a little awkward suddenly.

"Uh... thank you. That was amazing. Really. And you look... fucking incredible."

I leaned forward and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. I was glad I had to tilt my head up just a little. For some reason it was important he was a little taller than me when I was wearing heels. I gave him a second quick kiss, this time gently squeezing his manhood as I did, he was surprised but smiled when I pulled away.

"You look pretty incredible yourself and thank you. You probably should get going so you aren't here where Callie gets home." I told him.

"Oh yea... okay. Thanks again. I hope to get some of that great ass soon." He had moved to the door and stepped out.

I told him bye and moved over to my phone. It had dinged several times in the last few minutes, I wanted to check my texts. When I opened it, I saw there were three new messages all from Steph.

"Sorry for the delay. How did that end up happening? Did you invent him over?" Was the first one.

"If you were texting to get permission. You didn't have to, but I appreciate you letting me know." Was the second.

"I guess you are busy right now and can't respond. Hope you are having fun." The last one had a winking and heart eyes emoji with it.

After reading her texts I took a second to think about how I would respond. For some reason I thought it was important for her to know that I hadn't just decided I wanted him to come over for sex, especially after Steph and I starting the morning with a quickie.

"Hey... I asked him over, but it was to chat about what had happened on Sunday, and to talk about the motorcycle ride you and Kim are going on. He took it as my wanting a booty call."

I then decided I needed to tell her I had sucked him off while he was here. If somehow, she found out later on that had happened and thought I had hidden it that might cause a problem.

"We did hook up while he was here. I gave him a blow job." I nervously hit send.

It was ten or fifteen minutes later when she texted back.

"Why did you want to talk to him about the motorcycle ride? You said you were okay with it."

"Just wanted to get his thoughts about Kim going. Honestly, it sounds a little like a double date, makes me nervous." I immediately texted back.

"You just told me you sucked Rob's dick, for the second time by the way, but you are worried about me going on a motorcycle ride?"

I could tell she was mad, and she had a point.

"You are right. I am sorry." I added a sad faced emoji.

"I support you exploring all this... but I think you have to support me back. Let me have some experiences I want also. It only seems fair."

"Agreed. Again, I am sorry."

I reread her text, focusing on the words- let me have some experiences I want also. What exactly did that mean? Did she just want a motorcycle ride or did she want more. I was running that through my head when I heard the front door open and Callie yelled out hello. I was in the kitchen and stood up to greet her as she walked in.

"Oh Wow. I was hoping Aunt Bri was going to be here. You look amazing. I really, really love those shoes." She said looking at my outfit.

"Thank you. They are one of my favorites also. I want to find a purse to match. How was school?" I responded.

Callie had stopped looking at my outfit and seemed to be focusing on my hair and then my face.

"Uh... what happened to your lipstick? You look like you have been sucking face with someone... or sucking... you didn't hookup with Mr. Marcus again did you?"

I had been concentrating on the texts with Steph and hadn't even thought about checking my makeup after Rob left. The look on my face must have betrayed me.

"Oh my God. You did, didn't you. Oh, Aunt Bri you little slut... and very, very lucky girl. I am jealous." Callie said laughing.

I moved past her and poked my head in the bathroom and immediately saw the evidence she was talking about. I told her I would be right back and went upstairs and fixed my makeup and took the opportunity to pee. When I came down, she was sitting on the couch playing on her phone and just smiled at me.