Neighborhood Servant

Story Info
A husband who is trapped into a neighborhood BDSM story.
7.2k words
4.11
9k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all began so innocently. It was a day like any other normal day for me.

I got up at my usual 4:30 am time to take my daily morning walk. After getting dressed and having my glass of orange juice, I grabbed the house key and out the front door I went. As I lock it behind me, I headed on my way for my 2 mile walk around the neighborhood.

As I take my walk I like to think of the things I need to do, and what my wife and I talked about the night before. Last night after we had another one of our marriage "power struggles" as I like to call them. Where we don't see eye to eye and get into heated discussions. They always end up with us both being exhausted and frustrated with each other.

Anyway, she mentioned that the two sisters across the street told her they could use some help at times. The one sister is named, Kasey, who's husband passed away and the other sister is named, Carrie, who is single too. Since they live together in the home across the street from us they have no man to help them at times. These are older ladies around our age. Kasey used to work at a diner as a cook. She is an attractive looking woman for her age. Lovely smile, beautiful blue eyes and is very friendly and talkative.

Carrie reminds me of someone who could have served in the military. For she has short hair, as in a military haircut, a stockier build, and has more of a stern looking face.

I told my wife I will keep that in mind to give them a helping hand whenever needed.

As I am getting further into my walk my mind begins to wander. I have this very creative mind that can almost paint a picture to tell a story. I have always imagine of writing an erotic story and decided I would give this a try. So my mind begins to put a story into motion as I walk the last half of my two mile morning walk.

As I come around my final corner to return back home. I noticed Kasey outside struggling to take one of her three bags of trash to the curb. Remembering my wife asking me to help them if they need it. I run over to help her and say, here, let me get that for you. I grab the bags of trash and take them to the curb for her.

She thanks me, and asks me if I would like to come in for breakfast. I say, thank you, but I have to get home to get ready for work.

She reminds me with some encouraging nudges that she was a cook at a diner and makes some awesome hot cakes. She makes a homemade syrup too for her out of this world hot cakes. Besides, she says, you deserve something in return for helping to take the trash out for me.

Okay, by now I am not able to pass up her offer. Because I love pancakes for breakfast and she is insistent in having me in for breakfast.

I say, okay, I'll come in for some of your hot cakes. She asks me to have a seat at the table and asks if I would like some orange juice too. I politely say, yes please. At this moment Carrie enters the kitchen and says, "yes, please?" Then responds with a, "boy, he sounds well mannered and disciplined." Then shouts, "sit up straight!" With a little smirk on her face.

Oddly, I did just that. I sat straight up just as she apparently jokingly barked it at me.

They both looked at me and then began laughing. I said, what? What's so funny? Carrie says, "oh nothing. Just something funny that happened to Kasey's husband."

Then I noticed what looked like a wink she gave Kasey. Kasey put her hot cakes on the table in front of me and quickly changed the subject to the hot cakes and orange juice and said eat up and let me know what you think.

As I began to put the pancakes into my mouth. I realized how good they tasted. Kasey says, "those are awesome, aren't they?" I said these are awesome! She smiled, said thank you.

Then told me she will give me a call to invite me over whenever she needs help with something...to repay me with her hot cakes. Then gave me a wink and a smile.

I said sounds like a deal and then finished up the pancakes and told the women I must be going for I have to get ready for work.

Kasey said they were sad I must be going. For they get lonely and miss having a man in the house to talk to...Carrie interrupts and says, "a man to order around the house." Then laughs again. I just take it as a joke and laugh with them.

That evening when my wife got home she asked what I did today. I proceeded to tell her about my helping the sisters across the street and the awesome pancakes Kasey makes. She said that was nice of me. But she would like me to be more helpful around our house too.

I jokingly said to her, well maybe you need to take control and bark orders at me, with a laugh. I think that what the sisters across the street did with Kasey's husband. My wife had a twinkle in her eye and says, hmmm, maybe I need to talk to them more to see how they got him to do stuff for them.

The following week on my walk Kasey called me over again to give her a helping hand.

I looked at her confused and said your trash is out already. She laughed and said, "no, I don't need your help with my trash. Carrie and I have a tub of peanuts we need carried into our house. You can put them in the side room just inside this door."

As I pick up the tub and carry them into the house. Kasey says, "we buy them in 25 lb tubs. It's cheaper buying them in bulk and we love eating nuts." I gave her a smirk look and said, you love eating nuts, huh?

Just then Carrie walks into the room as I am placing the tub down. Carrie says, "what did you say?"

I say, Kasey said, you and her enjoy eating nuts. I responded, you love eating nuts, huh? Carrie barks back at me, "you find that funny? Would your wife think that was something nice or appropriate to say to the neighbor women?"

I say, really? I was just kidding. Carrie responds, "that was not appropriate saying that to us." Carrie grabs me by my nuts and says, "yeah, we like our nuts! What are you going to do about it?"

As she tightens her hand grabbing my nuts and twisting them. She says, "what do you think of my joke? Find it funny?" I couple over in pain. As I try to speak. I barely get out of my mouth, oh come on, my wife wouldn't want you to be grabbing me by my balls either.

She releases her hold on my balls and pushes me to the floor. Then says, "you were not as polite to us today. We will have to talk to your wife and see what she thinks, and how to handle these types of situations. But, until we decide how to handle this, we have to control your thoughts. Agree?" I pause in confusion.

Carrie says again louder, "AGREE?" I answer this time, yes, I agree. She says, "good, then pull your pants down." I say, what? Carrie says, "you heard me, pull your pants down." I said, no, I am not pulling me pants down for you! My wife wouldn't want me to, nor will I.

Just like that, she put me into a headlock. Then she slid her feet between my feet to spread my legs just far enough apart that it kept me off balance and out of control. Then she called Kasey over to pull my pants down and lock me up.

The way they were moving so swiftly, I could tell they done this before. Kasey unsnapped and unzipped my pants, then slowly pulled them down as far as they could go with my legs spread. She then pulled down my boxers with a quick yank.

Kasey then pulled out this device from a box. It looked like some metal contraption. Something I never saw before. She took it and placed it onto my cock. It was cold and hard, but was very snug on my cock. I could feel it was tight. It felt like she was cramming it into a small hole. Next thing I know, I her a click and Kasey says, "okay, he's all locked up." Then they both let out a laugh.

Just then Carrie releases her one hand and smacks me hard on my ass and says, "you're now ours! He will behave for us now." Kasey reaches down and grabs my boxers and slides them up my legs slowly, almost seemingly making sure to be rubbing my legs with her hands as she glides the boxers back up over my entrapped cock in the chastity device. After she gets the boxers up over the device. She slides her hand up and down over the bulge in my boxers. Almost as a tease. Then she pulls up my pants and zips them up and snaps them.

Kasey then hands the key over to Carrie and says, "here, this is your key."

Then they both look at me and say, "you are done here today. You are free to go home. We will be in touch with your wife on what needs to be done next."

I say, wait? I'm locked up in this device. Don't I get a key too? They laughed and said, "no! That would defeat your punishment."

I say, but what if my wife sees it, or we want to make love? "Hmmm" they say. "I guess you will have to explain that you can't make love tonight dear." And then they burst out laughing again. "Now run along. And oh, we will talk to your wife before she sees it. Don't worry."

All day I feel embarrassed. Wondering how I am going to explain to my wife the neighbor ladies locked up my cock in a chastity device. When my wife gets home, she immediately says, "I got a call today from Carrie across the street. What were you thinking, talking to them like that? Didn't I teach you better to not speak to other women like that! What are we going to do with you?"

I say, I don't know, but I'm sorry. She says, "sorry isn't going to be good enough. I had a nice talk with Carrie and Kasey and we have some ideas on how to punish you."

"From now on, you will do whatever we all ask of you, no questions asked and no smart comments. Do you understand?" I look down at the floor in embarrassment and say, yes dear. She says, "oh no, from this day forward I will be addressed, yes, Ma'am. As well as any woman you speak to. Do you understand?" I respond, yes, Ma'am.

She then proceeds to walk over to the bench we have at the end of our bed and says, "you know what this is? This will be now known as your punishment spanking bench. Whenever I hear from any woman your were not nice to them or didn't do as they asked, you will have to meet me at this bench, strip naked and bend over my lap for however making spankings the woman deems necessary for your punishment. Do you understand?"

I say, are you serious?

Quickly she says to me, "I want no questions!" She shouts at me, "now take off all of your clothes and come here!"I say, yes, Ma'am.

Taking off my clothes, I walk over to her sitting on the bench and bend over her lap. She says to me, "since this is my first offense to Carrie and Kasey. They said, 10 spanks will be fine."

She then says, "but, you questioned me on this. So, I am going to add an additional 10 spankings. I will give you 20 spankings in total. I want you to count them out loud as I spank and say, thank you Ma'am, may I have another. Do you understand?"

I say, yes, Ma'am. With that she raises her hand and smacks my bare ass with her bare hand. I say, one, thank you Ma'am. May I have another.

She says, "good and raises her hand and smacks again."

Two, I say, and we continue on until we get to 20 smacks of her hand across my bare behind.

She says, "now get down on your knees and kneel in front of me. Cause I am not done." She pulls up her dress and says, "that having to give me spankings hurts her more than it does me. I will be needing some pleasing to make me feel better after the spankings." She then proceeds to take my head and pushes it in between her legs and says, "lick and don't stop licking until I say so! Do you understand?"

I try to say, yes. But instead I nod yes and mumble, yes Ma'am, as my head is buried in her pussy. After what seemed like almost an hour of pain on my butt and my head buried into her pussy. She began to orgasm and gave out a scream, "YES! Now, I am pleased. You may go and get a shower and go to bed."

I say, what about me? Must I shower and sleep in this chastity device? Don't I get any love making?

She laughs this time and says, "oh no! I can't believe you just did that, you questioned me again! Shaking her head in disappointment."

Quickly, I realize I did wrong again and will probably be in for more spankings by her. I get up and go to bend over her lap again.

When she says, "no, stop! This wasn't a question against my authority. This was a question of Carrie's and Kasey's authority. They put the chastity device on you. You will need to stop over with them in the morning and apologize to them and ask them for your punishment."

Knowing, this could be getting worse for me instead of better. I quickly decided not to ask another question. I say, yes Ma'am and then got my shower and went to bed.

The next morning I wake up, and of course the chastity device on me immediately reminds me. This is not a dream, it's a nightmare! This is really happening to me.

I go for my walk and then stop over at Carrie and Kasey's house. I say, good morning ladies. I am here...Carrie quickly cuts me off and says, "we know what you are here for. Your wife called last night and told us you questioned about taking off our chastity device and getting to have some love making." They both burst out in laughter and say, "we women stick together. We will know everything you do or say. So, you better listen to us and do everything we say. Cause we want you to be a good boy."

With that they say, come into our kitchen. Where this all began with you talking out of line to us. This will be where you will learn and receive your punishments from us.

They tell me to lean forward over the table, as to reach out as far as I can to hold onto the edges of the table.

Figuring I was going to be getting another spanking from them. I did lean forward and reached out to the edges and closed my eyes bracing for the smack. But just then, I heard two clicks.

The women had handcuffed my hands to the table's legs at the opposite end. I say, wait! What are you doing? Just then in the back of my mind, I think, OOPS! I just asked another question, and immediately say, SHIT! They both look at each other, laugh and say, "oh boy! Another question, that makes an additional 20 spanks! GREAT!"

Then then proceed to tie my ankles to the table's other legs and then unbuttoned, unzip and pull my pants down.

Immediately, I am thinking another bare behind spanking from them too? But I keep my mouth shut this time. Cause these ladies are bigger than my wife. So these spankings are most likely going to be harder and hurt more. They say, "you know the rule, count them out, with the thank you Ma'am. May I have another."

Carrie proceeds in saying, "Oh, and since there are two of us, you are getting 40 spankings today. 20 from each one of us." They laugh again and with that Carrie smacks her bare hand up against my bare behind. She gives a firm grab at the end of her smack as to be grabbing a piece of meat. As I begin to say, one...there is immediately a second smack.

This one from Kasey who is standing directly on the other side of my behind, across from Carrie. I realize these spankings are going to be coming fierce, and one right after the other without much time to breathe or think in between each. TWO! I yell out. This goes on for 40 smacks to my bare butt.

By the end, my butt is red as can be and I wonder how I will be able to sit at all today. But, then I realize, my punishment is still not done.

Carrie says, "Kasey, you feel bad about having to spank Clay, don't you? I sure know I feel bad. He needs to make us feel better. Go ahead Kasey, you go first."

She pulls down her sweat pants and underwear and proceeds to sit on the bar stool they have sitting at the end of the table. Which just seems to be the perfect height of where my head hangs down from the end of the table. Carrie pushes her bar stool in towards the table. Which pushes her pussy tight up against my face. Carrie then says, "begin licking and don't stop until she cums."

Again, I try to say, yes Ma'am. But as last night with my wife. It's hard to do, as my mouth is tight up against Kasey's pussy.

I lick away, which again seems forever. Finally I feel her squirting on my face and think finally, I'm done and can go back home and tend to my sore butt.

But just then, Carrie pulls the bar stool out, Kasey hops off and then Carrie who is standing there with her clothes already off, hops up on the bar stool and says, "my turn, Kasey push me in to his face". By now my butt is burning and my face is a dripping mess. I can't move at all with my hands and feet being tied to the table. I am completely helpless and at their mercy.

When they finished with me. I said, may I go home now? With that question they laughed again, and said, uh-oh! Another question. No, we have another friend around the corner up the street from you. She needs some help with cleaning of her house.

Kasey then says, "Your wife said you would be more than happy to give her a hand and clean her house. She went through an ugly divorce and is having a hard time keeping the house clean while working two jobs to pay for the house." They hand me a piece of paper with her name and address written on it. I see her name is Crystal. They say, stop on over at her house. She is expecting you. I say, yes Ma'am, thank you and have a nice day! They smiled and said we sure did!

I go over to Crystal's house and ring the doorbell.

Then I hear this beautiful erotic sounding young voice say, yes, who's there? Coming from the doorbell. After looking at it closely, I realize it is one of those Ring doorbells with the camera on me.

Suddenly I realize my itching of my groin area was probably just seen by her. The chastity device on me was rubbing me on my way over to Crystal's house.

Anyway, I say, it's me, Clay. Carrie and Kasey sent me over. She responds, oh, okay.

Just then the door opens and there stands this gorgeous, 6 foot tall, blonde in a long red dress with a low cut neckline. She says, "hello, how are you Clay?" Being somewhat mesmerized by her stunning looks, I paused for a moment and then say oh, just great! Just then I feel a strain in my groin area. It's that dang chastity device putting pressure on my now enlarging cock in its cage.

I wince a little and then finish saying, doing just great. Thank you, and you?

She says, "I am doing good, or at least the best I can be for the situation I am in."

She invites me in and then proceeds in telling me her story. She went through a very ugly divorce with her ex. But right now she is trying to survive with working two jobs to pay for the house she loves and wants to keep so badly. But this is where she is hoping my help could help her. By my stopping over to her house and cleaning it from top to bottom once a week.

I smiled and said, I would be happy to help you.

Just then she notices that sexual attraction look in my smile and quickly points out to me. "Right now I hate all men!" She feels they are no good son of bitches! I sense the hostility coming from her voice towards us men as she tells me. She then says to me. "I don't fully trust you Clay." But because Carrie and Kasey are wonderful ladies and reassured me that your wife and they have you completely under control. And that if you do anything out of line, any one of them will straighten you out with punishment.

I nodded and said, yes, apparently so.

She says, "I am still somewhat skeptical." But then she pulls this key out of her cleavage and says, "but then Carrie told me I could have this little key and do whatever will help me feel more comfortable having you here to clean my house."

Crystal looks me in the eyes and says, "do you know what this key is to?"

I say, I think so.

Just then she grabs my groin and says, does this help you know what it belongs to?

Not knowing what trouble I could be headed into now. I just looked down, nodded and said, yes Ma'am.

She says, "oh good. Cause as I said, I don't trust any men and feel I need control that I can feel comfortable and safe with... something that I purchased. Since that chastity device was put on you by those ladies. It may make them feel comfortable in control of you. But it doesn't me, while you are helping me."

12