Neighborhood Servant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then turns and pulls out this other device. It's called the Mystim Pubic Enemy No 2 E-stim Chastity device and she has this Cluster Buster remote to go with it.

She means business, when she says she doesn't trust men. It has electrodes attached to it to send electric shock waves to my cock.

She then instructs me, to drop my pants and begins by removing the chastity device Carrie put on me and replacing it with her own Mystim Pubic Enemy No 2 E-stim device.

After getting it all attached she says, there, and then does a few tests to ensure it's functioning properly. As she pushes a button, I jump, and yell ouch! She laughs, and says to me, "what do you think?"

As I begin to speak, she gives another button a push and before I could get any word out, I yell, oh fuck and reach down to grab my encased lock cock. To no avail, there's not much I can do, as she pulsates the electrodes going into my cage coming and going.

She then says, "there now. I can ensure you will not be going to try any funny business with me and then smiles an evil grin."

Crystal then proceeds to tell me, she needs me to clean her house from top to bottom once a week. She wants me to stop over on Monday mornings for my duties of cleaning. She sometimes won't be here while I clean. Because her day job starts at 8:00am. But she will leave me in when I arrive at 6:00am. And when I am finished by 9:00am I can just leave. The door will automatically lock at 9:00am. So, I must ensure I am finished and out of her home by 9:00am or I will be locked into her home.

She then tells me. I don't want to be locked in her home. Cause she doesn't get home until 6:00pm and that would not be good for me to be locked in her home till 6:00pm. When she knows my wife is home by 4:00pm and will be worried about me, wondering where I am. She then says, "Do, you understand?"

I say, yes, Ma'am.

She then says, "good, and oh my God! Look at the time! It's 7:30am, I got to get going to work! Your list of what I need you to clean is on the kitchen counter. Get to work! And remember, you have to be finished and out the door by 9:00am. Have fun and thank you!"

She grabs her purse and keys and runs out the door. Which makes a heavy bang as the door closes behind her. I hurriedly run to the kitchen to find her cleaning list. The very first thing on her list says, Oh, I forgot to mention to you. As said, I don't like or trust men right now. So, you must take all your clothes off to clean my house. I don't want you to try putting anything in your pockets to steal. And don't think cause I am not here that you could wear your clothes and I won't know. I have surveillance cameras in every room of my home and can access the cameras from my phone wherever I am.

So, I will know if you are wearing your clothes or not. If I notice you are wearing clothes or doing anything you should not be doing, I will zap you from my Cluster Buster remote. You may put all your clothes on the bench inside the front door just in case you are running late and need to rush out the door quickly before it automatically locks. haha

Realizing the clock is ticking with every second I waste. I begin taking off my clothes as I continue reading her list. I get fully undress and carry my clothes over to the bench at the door and then begin to clean her house. I do it rather quickly today, knowing I don't have much time and need to get out the door by 9:00am. It most likely is not going to be to her liking, but I hope she'll understand.

That evening, about 6:15pm, my wife and I are sitting at the kitchen table eating dinner. When all of a sudden, I feel this zapping pain in my groin area. I immediately jump, double over in pain and yell, OUCH!

My wife says, "what's a matter?" I say, it must be Crystal's device she put on me this morning. It has electrodes in it, that she controls from a remote. This isn't funny.

My wife laughs.

I think she zapped me, I say. Just then I feel another shock. Again, I yell, OUCH‼ My wife laughs and says, "I guess I better give her a call and see what's a matter. For that's a sign that something must be wrong and I should give her a call."

She says, "what do you think Clay? Should I give..."

Again, another shock hits me. This time a lot longer and I yell, YES!! CALL HER NOW!!

So, my wife calls her, while I finally get a reprieve from the shocks. I begin to clean up our dishes from the kitchen table. As my wife talks to Crystal on the phone. I only catch parts of my wife's conversation. But I hear her saying, yes, you are right. I completely understand. He should of had plenty of time to clean this morning. You are right. It sure doesn't sound like you had too much on your list for him to get it all cleaned this morning and get out the door by 9:00am.

I will send him right over for his punishment and then says, I apologize and thank you for letting me know. He will be right over to your house.

My wife hangs up the phone and says, "I can't believe you did such a poor job cleaning her house this morning! You need to be much more efficient in your time in cleaning to ensure you clean it properly. She doesn't have much time to be cleaning."

Then my wife pulled me up against her and says, "you will go over to Crystal's house and accept whatever punishment she has for you. No questions asked. Do you understand?"

I say, yes Ma'am.

Then she says, "Oh, and then when you are done being punished by her, you WILL be punished by me too when you return home. Cause you embarrassed me today. With this poor cleaning of her home. Do you understand? I reply, yes, Ma'am."

I get over to Crystal's house as fast as possible. For I don't want to feel anymore shocks from her this evening. When I get there I ring her doorbell.

She says, "yes, who's there?" I respond, Claaa OUCH! FUCK! STOP!! The shocks keep hitting me to the point I drop to my knees in pain. Just then the door opens and the shocks stop. There stands Crystal in this black leather top and short black leather skirt outfit. Making her look even more gorgeous than she did earlier this morning in her red dress.

She says to me, "what kind of joke is this the way you cleaned my home this morning?" As I look up at her, I could see in her eyes she was not happy with me. She says to me, "crawl in here you pathetic house cleaner before someone sees you out there!"

I crawl into her home and proceed to say how sorry I was for cleaning her home so poorly this morning. Just as I went to say, I didn't get much time to...zap! OUCH! Another shock from the device she held in her hand.

She laughs and then says, "silence! I don't want to hear any excuses. I will do the talking."

She puts a collar on my neck and attaches a leash to it. Then says, "follow me." She walks me over to her kitchen and says, "now pull down your pants and lean over the table. You are first going to receive your punishment of 20 spankings for not cleaning my house properly."

I grudgingly pull down my pants and proceed to lean over the kitchen table.

She then ties the leash to the opposite end table's leg and then says, "I want you to count them out as I spank. Say, thank you Ma'am, may I have another." She then begins spanking.

As I can hear her swing her hand back as far as she can. I begin to brace myself for a hard smack of her hand. I feel this smooth rub of her hand up over my ass, back down and then all of sudden, she grabs my balls from behind and yanks down. As quickly as I go to scream from her yanking my balls, I feel this hard smack against my ass.

I say, one, thank you Ma'am may I have another. As I am saying this, she slides her hand up the back of my ass and then swings a mighty second smack to my ass.

I say, two and we continue on to 20. Each time it felt like she smacked harder. But then as her hand caressed up my ass it soothed the pain. But only for a split moment. As the next smack would instantly follow the caress.

After she finishes the 20 spankings. By now tears of pain are running down my face. She then points down to corner of the floor where there lays some cereal. I'm thinking that it must have fallen from when she made breakfast.

She says, "do you see that? You missed cleaning that up this morning. How could you?" She takes the leash and pushes me to the floor and says, lick that up clean.

As I am down there trying to lick it up. She says, "oh wait." She takes off her boot and tries pushing the cereal with her bare foot over towards my face. "It looks like you are having trouble licking that up. Let me help you a little." She then begins to pour some milk down on the spot. As she does she accidentally pours some on my head and her foot. She says, "oops! Lick clean my foot too while you're down there. I don't want milk on my foot, or between my toes."

As I am licking the cereal up off the floor and licking her foot clean. She pulls a kitchen stool over and sits down facing me. She looks down and says, "much better", and begins to pull my head back up by the collar and leash. As she pulls my head up, I notice she isn't wearing any underwear under her skirt.

She grabs my head and pushes it into her pussy and says, "now clean this up for me too while your down there! Lick it until I say it is clean." I begin licking her, up, down, down and up, right, left and around and around. She tells me to stick my tongue out as far as I can and then takes my head and begins shoving it in and out, up and down and back in and out. This goes on for a while, right before she reaches orgasm, she pulls my head back and squirts all over the floor.

She then says, "look at the mess you caused! Lick it up clean and then you can go back home to your wife. I am done with you for tonight", and then says, "see you next Monday morning and don't forget to be prompt, clean right and be done on time! You got that?"

I say, yes, ma'am.

I return home to my wife, who looks none too happy. She says to me, how could you? How could you embarrass me in front of our neighbors? Kasey and Carrie asked me if you could be trusted to do an awesome house cleaning for Crystal and I told them absolutely you could. You left them down, and you left me down.

She pulls out her own collar and puts it around my neck and then attaches a leash to it and says follow me. She leads me downstairs. Where she has a rack attached to the wall. She says turn around and face the wall. She then proceeds to shackle my hands and feet to the rack.

She then says, "this was not good. You will be getting 15 spanks with this wooden paddle and then 15 more with each of my hands. So 45 spanks in all." She takes the wooden paddle and spanks me one good hard one. Then orders me, "count them out! I want to hear you count each and every one."

I yell one! We proceed through all 15 with the wooden paddle. My ass is in deep pain. Then she begins smacking my behind with her left hand one after another as my counting continues.

After the 15 left handed smacks, she turns to her right hand smacks. My ass is hurting so bad by now. I can hardly feel her hitting my ass. Until now, as she smacks, she drags her fingernails up over my sore ass cheeks as to be grabbing them and piercing my ass cheeks with her nails.

When she finishes the 45 spankings with the wooden paddle and her two hands. She unhooks me from the rack, and tells me to turn around.

When I turn around, she smacks my cock up, down, right, left and right again with her hand for five more times to make it an even 50 smacks I received from her. By now she is dripping with sweat, as well as I am too.

I am in so much pain I drop to my knees. She says, "good! Just where I need you right now." And then she pushes my face into her pussy and says, "begin licking! You need to learn where your place is... on your knees licking any and every woman you disrespect."

By now it has been a couple of weeks since I had sex and I have been getting really horny. I was really hoping with all the punishment I went through, it would be reason for me to get a little.

I say to my wife, what about a little loving for all my pain I took today in my punishments?

She laughs and says, "you need to stop over at Kasey and Carrie's now. You're not done with your punishments yet. You disappointed and left down Crystal, myself and them too. They are already waiting for you to give you their punishment. You just may enjoy their punishment, being so horny by now." Then she laughs, and says, "run along. I'll see you in the morning!"

By now my mind is really trying to figure out what punishment I could enjoy from them and why won't my wife be seeing me until morning? Am I getting all night long punishment?

I go over to Kasey and Carrie's house and ring their doorbell.

They open their door and say, "oh good! You made it here alive." Then laughed. "We were worried that you wouldn't survive Crystal and your wife's punishment."

Carrie says, "that would have disappointed us, if we wouldn't have gotten our turn too" and then gave a wink.

They told me to come in, and said I must be tired, would I like to sit down?

Actually, I said, not really. My butt is so sore, I don't think I could sit.

They laughed again. Then said, "we'll see about that." They then told me to strip down, removing all of my clothes.

Not willing to take anymore punishment than I already had coming my way. I took all of my clothes off.

They said, "nice, but your cock in the chastity device looks a little snug, and what's this? There is electrodes coming out it. This is new! We didn't have those on our chastity device."

Just then a shock came through the device. I grimaced and grabbed for it. Of course, there wasn't much I could do to comfort it, since it is locked in that device. They then said, "what's a matter? Does something hurt?"

I said, it's this device damn Crystal put on it. It sends shock waves through it.

Just then Crystal pops her head in the room and says, "damn Crystal, huh?" Another shock goes through my cock. Then she says, "hi, Clay! Miss me?" They all three laugh. We'll fix that for you. And then they laugh again. By now, I knew I was in for real trouble. Three of them torturing me.

Then they said, hop up on this chair. The chair looked like some strange contraption. It looked kind of like a barber chair with raised leg rests. They could see the curiosity look in my face in what kind of chair this is I am sitting it. Carrie says, "relax. This is a gynecologist's chair. Women get the enjoyment of sitting in them. Tonight's your night!"

They then proceeded to strap my legs into the stirrups. Then Carrie and Kasey tied a magic wand massaging device to each of my wrists. While they are tying the devices to my wrists, Crystal is strapping a dildo harness to my face. They take a third device and have it hanging from the ceiling. It hangs low enough that the ball of the device rests just aside the head of my cock, that is still encased in the electrode chastity device.

Carrie says, "hit the switches!"

First Crystal sends a shock to my chastity device. This makes me jump. But being tied to the chair, there isn't much room to jump.

Then my legs start rocking in and outward. They have a mechanism hooked up to the chair that swings my legs in the stirrups in and out in a pumping motion. The magic wand massaging device dangling just above my cock begins to vibrate around the head of my encased cock.

Crystal then sends another shock to my cock. Caroline and Catherine pull down their pants and slide two of my fingers on each hand into their pussies and then turn on the two massage devices tied to my wrists. So the massaging devices are vibrating my fingers within each of their pussies.

Just then another shock hits my cock. As Crystal begins to position her pussy onto the dildo harness strapped to my face. She says, "oops, sorry. I must have accidentally hit the button by accident, and begins to laugh."

Now I am completely held captive and immobile. My legs are rocking back and forth, with a the magic wand massaging device rotating and bobbing off my encased electrode cock. Which now feels like Crystal must have a timer sending shock waves into the chastity device every 60 seconds.

Both hands have the magic wand massaging devices tied to my wrists and two fingers are up Carrie and Kasey's pussies, massaging them endlessly.

All the while Crystal is riding my face like she has been horny for some time.

I lay there just wondering how long this will, or can, go on and who will cum first. One of them or me. This goes on all night long or so it seemed.

For just then, my alarm goes off. It's 4:30am, and time to start my next day.

12