Neighborhood Sex Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
Laura is used at a Bridal Shower.
7.3k words
4.54
59.3k
48
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,615 Followers

Lesbian, Bondage, BDSM, Group sex, Non-consent, Reluctance.

OK. I got the idea in my head and it won't get out on its own. Therefore, I decided on this sequel. I suggest reading the first part to understand how she got into this and to get a description of her 'decorations', as I will be rather light on description of things from the first installment. Yes, it's not overly realistic. Yes, there are flaws in the logic. Yes, it is FICTION. It was a fun write, so I'm hoping that it is a fun read.

I DO NOT read comments from anyone anonymous, so don't even bother wasting your time. I self-edit, so don't bother commenting on getting an editor.

Neighborhood Sex Slave 02

Chapter 3: Party Entertainment.

Well, here I was again. Me, naked and being used by a group of people. Well, I wasn't entirely naked. I was wearing my coreset, stockings, 6-inch red heels, and all of my 'decorations'. At least I didn't have my anal hook in at the moment. They had taken it out for their new game. They did add another two items for me to wear though. I was now supporting a dog collar and a ball gag. Of course, I was the only one with tits hanging out as well as having my pussy and ass on display. The other twelve 'ladies' were completely dressed, except for the times that they were using my tongue for their enjoyment or wearing a strap-on to fuck either my pussy or ass. Yes, I used the word 'ladies' loosely. They sure weren't acting like it now. Maybe I wouldn't have been so bitter about this if they had allowed me to drink some of the alcohol they were consuming in vast quantities. It wasn't like they didn't have enough to share.

This time, I was not at home. I had been led down the street (yes, just dressed in my slut-slave outfit and in broad daylight). Now, here I am. I am bent over a wing-back chair. My ankles are strapped to the back legs, and my wrists are tied to the front legs. There is a large mirror and a TV screen in front of me, so I can watch everything that is going on. The TV screen is connected to a camera that is trained on my ass. My eyes widen in horror as I watch helplessly as the Maid of Honor (I snort at the thought of her being anywhere close to 'Honorable' at this moment) is about to win the game.

Catching up on events:

It had been three months since that fateful day where I was humiliated and turned into Becky's reluctant sex slave. Since that time, I have been dressed in regular clothes for exactly 6-hours and 38-minutes. Not all at once, mind you. That was the grand total of the three separate occasions where I had to meet with clients face-to-face. Becky would allow me to dress right before I had to leave, then strip off the second I walked back through the door. When I say 'regular clothes', that only refers to outer wear. Underwear was not part of the plan. A butt plug was included, though. Thankfully, she hadn't received the blue tooth controlled remote vibrator until after my last meeting. I was seriously dreading my next meeting, though.

It had only taken a week for Becky to decide that I needed to move in with her. She used a combination of blackmail and orgasm denial to get me to basically sign everything over to her. Sure, she kept my house and accounts in my name, but I gave all my logins and passwords to her so she could control everything. Instead of selling my house, she decided to rent it out. That way, if anything ever happened, I would at least have a place to go back to. No, she didn't steal or take anything from me (except for my free will). She just took over the management of everything. She wasn't a total bitch (well, she actually was, but....); if she ever decided to let me go, I would not have lost anything that I had earned. Also, since Becky took over managing my money and I no longer had to pay any bills, I would actually be better off financially -- that is, if I ever got my freedom back. I still worked as usual; she just took over the financials for the business.

In the last three months, I had fucked everyone in the neighborhood that was over the age of 18 at least once. Of course, there were the almost daily coffee parties at Becky's house. Most of those were somewhat similar to the first one. I served the coffee and snacks, then serviced the women. Once everyone else was satisfied, one or more of them would don strap-ons and fuck me silly. Yes, the orgasms were spectacular. I also got pretty good at eating pussy. After a while, I found that I kind of liked it too.

As Becky promised, she loaned me out on several occasions. This typically began by her leading me from her house to the house I was being loaned to. I would only be dressed in my coreset, stockings, 6-inch heels, anal hook, and, of course, jewelry. Becky had me purchase about 10 similar outfits, so I always had a clean set to use. My dry-cleaning bill rose significantly from that, and I was always humiliated when I had to pick them up from the cleaners every week. Depending on which woman was at the counter, I either got a somewhat disgusted look, or a knowing smile and wink.

My hands would be bound behind me, and Becky would be leading me by my titty leash. A lot of the times, I would just be there to serve the husband and wife. Occasionally, the adult children might be there and participate as well. All three of my holes got used by the end of the night. Most of the time, my service would include being whipped, caned, and/or paddled. It wasn't only my ass that got beat either. One time, one of the couples had their college age son come home with three of his friends. Four words - Air Tight All Night. That was a night that I will never forget. Another time, I was given to a girl for the entire weekend on her 18th birthday. She was having a sleepover with six of her friends. By Sunday night, I thought that my tongue would fall off, and I had red stripes all over my body from the cane and leather strap that they loved using. Maybe one day I'll write about those experiences.

Earlier in the morning:

"Yes, yes, YES! Right there! Don't stop! FUCK YEEESSSSSS!!!" Becky screamed as my face was flooded with her cum. I had just completed my early morning task of awakening her with my mouth attached to her pussy. It was one of my daily chores. Per the rules, I stayed in place and gently licked up all of the juice drooling out until she told me that I could stop. She was generally in no hurry for that. This morning was another typical day as she basked in the afterglow of her orgasm for several minutes.

"OK, my little sexpot. Go get the shower running. We have a lot to do today, and I have some good news for you." She said brightly. I had come to dread that tone. Her definition of 'good news' and mine were far from being remotely similar. I had a bad feeling about this. "You remember that Sherri's Wedding Shower is today? Well, guess what? You're invited -- well, sort of." She cheerily announced.

"OK. Exactly what do you mean by 'sort of' invited, Mistress?" I asked suspiciously.

"Well, OK. Perhaps 'invited' is not exactly the right term. More like requested."

"Requested, as in?" I really was not liking what I was hearing.

"As in, requested for the entertainment." She confirmed my worst suspicions. "But don't worry. I'll be there too." She comforted.

Yeah, comforted was not the right term either. Her being there would only ensure that my torment would be ratcheted up another two or three notches. My mind flashed back to the time I was given to a bunch of eighteen-year-old girls for the weekend. Becky had given them a duffle bag full of strap-ons, butt plugs, vibrators, whips, canes, and crops when she dropped me off. It was four days before I could walk right, and a full week before the marks faded. Even though the uncountable orgasms that I had throughout the weekend were out of this world, I was really not looking forward to this.

"Now, hurry up with the shower. We need to be there by 4 o'clock, and we have a lot to do today."

When the shower was ready, Becky stepped in and I followed. Hair shampooed and conditioned, body thoroughly washed (and I do mean THOROUGHLY), two orgasms from my tongue and fingers, then a quick shampoo, conditioner, and body wash for me. Of course, my tits were extra clean, because Becky insisted that I use my tits to soap her up instead of using a luffa. I would put a generous amount of body wash on my tits, then use my tits to soap up her body. Seeing as how my pierced nipples are now super sensitive, my pussy was always drooling by the time I was done because of the sensations caused by dragging my nipples over her body. Naturally, Becky would insist that I ring my clitty bell a couple of times as I washed my pussy. I was not allowed to come, though.

"OK, Slut. You need to do two enemas. You need to be completely cleaned out."

Well, that didn't sound good. Apparently, my ass was going to get a full workout tonight. Although, I must confess, I did appreciate it when she had me do this before being loaned to the boys last month. It made ass-to-mouth bearable. A picture appeared in my mind of me having to lick a bunch of dildos clean after being anally violated later.

While I was giving myself the enemas, Becky was getting dressed. When I came out of the bathroom, I saw her slipping into a pair of 4-inch heels. She was wearing a nice green dress, with a low-cut V-neck and knee length cut. It really flattered her figure. There was a pair of 6-inch heels sitting out that I dutifully slipped into. With that being completed, we went downstairs for a light breakfast.

"Eat up, Laura. We have a salon appointment this morning, then some more prep work before the party."

Awesome. I used to enjoy going to the salon and getting pampered. Now, while I still got pampered, I would be tormented and then expected to 'tip' the employees. After the first time, Becky decided that the 'tip' would be done first. That way, all the work that they did wouldn't be ruined after I finished 'tipping' them. Let's just say that my hair and make-up looked worse when we left than it did when we arrived.

We finished breakfast, put on our make-up and prepared to leave. There was a simple sun dress hanging on the hook by the front door for me. Obviously, no bra or panties were included. Thankfully, I didn't have to wear the coreset and anal hook. Becky also refrained from having me put in a butt plug. After slipping on the dress, we went outside, got in the car, and drove off to our appointment.

Everyone at the salon was very excited to see us walk in. Yes, even Daniel, the gay hair stylist. Now, you may be thinking 'Why would a flaming gay man be that excited to see a woman come into the salon'? The answer, as he put it, 'A blow-job is a blow-job, and an asshole is an asshole. It doesn't matter if they are a man or a woman, as long as it's good'. Yeah, he had absolutely zero interest in my pussy, but he loved fucking my mouth and ass.

As soon as we walked in, I was led to one of the back rooms. As required, I stripped off my dress as soon as I went through the door. We had an appointment, so there was a nice foam mat already placed on the floor for me to kneel on. There was a strict order to my treatments. First off, the manicure. Second, pedicure. Waxing came third. Make-up was fourth, then hair was kept for last. This was done to ensure that minimal damage was done to my treatments.

Kim Lee was the manicurist. She was a small Asian girl. I think that she was Korean, but I'm not sure. I was kneeling on the pad when she came in and closed the door behind her. Without a word, she lifted her skirt and removed her panties. Her waxed pussy was completely bare, and I could see the moisture already building. With a big smile on her face, she walked over until her pussy was right in my face. I knew what my job was, and I leaned forward until I could attach my mouth to her drooling pussy and grab her hips with my hands. Kim liked long, deep licks for a bit before I attacked her clit with my lips and tongue. I would occasionally break from that to thrust my tongue as deep into her as possible a few times. I could sense that she was close, so I tightened my grip on her ass and began lashing her clit furiously. I held on and continued to lap up her juices as her hips bucked through her orgasm.

"Oh, god. That was great, as always. It's always a pleasure working with you." She said as I stood up to get into the chair.

Once the 'tip' was taken care of, she began chatting just like I was a regular customer. I found it kind of odd that she completely ignored that I was totally naked in the chair as she was giving me a manicure and chatting about normal stuff. Well, I guess she wasn't completely ignoring my state of undress. She would occasionally flick my nipples and ring my bell absently. They always had a thick towel on the seat of the chair for me to sit on. I guess that they didn't want the chair stained and smelling like pussy after I left.

After Kim was done, I went back to the mat and kneeled to await Mercedes. Mercedes was a tall black girl that did the pedicures. As with Kim, she came in, closed the door, and pulled up her dress. She had either not worn panties today or had taken them off before coming into the room. Mercedes liked more foreplay on her lips before being tongue-fucked. Instead of a completely bare pussy, Mercedes had a small Vee of wiry back hair that pointed down to her pussy. Her lips were completely waxed. I guess that's a perk of working for a salon. Free waxing. Again, I wrapped my arms around her thighs and held onto her ass -- being very careful not to damage my nails. Fifteen minutes later, I was coated with her orgasm. Again, she would occasionally flick my nipples and ring my bell as she moved back and forth to get things off the counter behind me.

Pedicure done. It was time for waxing. Steph walked in. She quickly removed her slacks and panties. Steph just wanted a straight attack on her clit. She would usually orgasm after about 10-minutes as I held her clit in my teeth and lashed it with my tongue. She told me once that it was similar to how guys usually did it and had no interest in anything else. After I questioned her about that, she said that, as far as she was concerned, a tongue was a tongue. Getting eaten out by a girl didn't make her gay -- or even bi. She was straight, and she enjoyed getting licked. When I tried to mention that I was actually straight also, she interrupted and said that straight women do not lick pussies.

"Damn! You are soaking wet. I guess that eating pussies really turns you on."

Well, if you have read my previous story, you would know that it is actually the humiliation that gets to me. My mind hates it, but my pussy seems to crave it. Well, that and the fact that my nipples and clit had been toyed with during my first two treatments.

As I said, Steph is straight and had zero interest in playing with another woman's tits or pussy. Normally, she is very businesslike and professional as she does the waxing. I know, because she used to do my waxing before Becky took control of my life. Since then, I found out that Steph also has a bit of a cruel streak to her. Touching another woman's pussy unnecessarily is out; however, my bell is not actually my pussy. She had come up with a very frustrating and wicked method to let me know when she was about to pull the strip off. She would apply the wax. Then press the strip of cloth on. After the wax hardened, she would flick her finger on the bell just before she ripped the hair out.

Now, it was Suzie's turn. Suzie was a make-up artist. See how this works? By the time that I had to stick my fingers in a pussy, my manicure was already completely dry. No messing up the nail polish. She liked it a bit different. Suzie just pulled her slacks and panties down to her knees and backed up to me. She liked having her ass licked with fingering to her pussy and clit. I spent a few minutes tonging around her rosebud as I massaged her clit with my thumb. Eventually, she was wet enough for me to begin finger fucking her pussy as my tongue probed her asshole. I had three fingers in her pussy as I was tongue fucking her ass when she orgasmed.

She handed me a tube of face wash and pointed me to the sink. Once my face was clean and dried, I sat in the chair as she applied my face. Yes, there was nipple stimulation, and ringing of my bell occasionally as she worked. She finally finished with everything except my lipstick. She would come back for a couple of minutes later to put that on.

At last, it was Daniel's turn. Unfortunately, this room was not set up for styling hair. He walked in, took hold of my titty leash and led me to another private room. Thankfully, there were no other customers in the hallway to see me before we entered his room and the door was closed. I didn't know what he wanted yet, as sometimes he just wanted a blowjob and have swallow his cum, and other times I would suck him hard before he bent me over and fucked my ass.

"Becky wants your ass clean for tonight, so just a blow-job today."

OK, then. I was really good at blowjobs. I had been straight until that fateful morning three months ago. Since then, I had also gotten quite a bit more practice on the neighborhood men as well. This is why Suzie didn't apply lipstick yet. It would just have gotten ruined by bobbing on Daniel's cock. Also, Daniel was very careful not to become too aggressive and make me tear up by face fucking me. I could go at my own pace to preserve my mascara and eyeliner. I began by licking the entire shaft. I should probably mention here that Daniel was only about average size. He was about 6-inches long and roughly an inch in diameter. I had really no problem taking him all the way in. When I took him in my mouth, I used my tongue to swirl around his shaft as I began bobbing on it. I also generated as much saliva as I could to bathe his cock in a warm, wet bath. Occasionally, I would pause with just the tip between my lips and use the tip of my tongue to tickle the slit and the sensitive bottom of the head. As I felt him begin to get close, I increased the suction and motion. As his cock swelled, I bottomed out. It wasn't that hard to swallow it all as he shot his cum straight down my throat. When the spurts stopped, I backed off and continued to suck on the end until I was sure that I had swallowed everything.

Then, it was over to the wash station where he carefully washed and conditioned my hair; making sure not to mess up my make-up. Hair washed and towel dried; it was a quick trim before blow-drying and styling. It wasn't a really elegant style. I had a feeling that my hair would be put into a braid before the night was over. As he was finishing up, Suzie reappeared to apply lipstick (Whore red, if you need to know) and do a quick touch-up to my face.

I was finally done at the spa. Suzie had brought my dress with her, and I slipped it on. Before leaving; however, Becky threaded the leash through a small cut in the dress between my tits. She really got a kick out of leading me around by it. Back in the car, I was ordered to pull my dress up to my waist and play with myself as she drove. Becky admonished me that I was not allowed to orgasm, though. I lost track of time, and soon we were parking beside a store that I was unfamiliar with.

Taking my leash, Becky led me into what I now realized was a sex toy shop. She informed me that it was so I could get Sharri a gift for the wedding shower this evening. She ramped up the humiliation by explaining that a slut like me couldn't be expected to give anyone a gift that wasn't explicitly sexual in nature, so my gift would come from a sex shop. Everyone else would give normal gifts.

"Oh, what an interesting leash." Said a feminine voice behind me.

Becky and I turned to look at the salesgirl that had walked up to us.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,615 Followers
12