Neighborhood Sex Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like to see it fully?" Asked Becky to my utter humiliation.

"Oh, absolutely. Usually, the Domme's lead their subs in by a collar and leash. I've never seen anyone lead around by their tits before." She replied.

With no regard for the fact that we were in a public place where anyone could walk in at any time, I was ordered to remove my dress. There I stood, completely naked inn the middle of the store. With approval from Becky, the salesgirl walked around me, flicking my nipple and pussy piercings occasionally. She and Becky discussed a few things about me and my situation. After a couple of failed attempts to cover my tits and cunt with my hands, I found myself with my wrists cuffed behind my back. It was then that Becky told her why we were here. Of course, there were a few suggestions, but Becky eventually settled on a strap-on with an 8-inch dildo attached. Becky also found a stretchy micro-mini skirt and a halter top with a deep plunging neckline for me to wear when we left the store. Yes, I was still naked. Yes, I was required to 'tip' the salesgirl for her help. At least she was kind enough to allow me to do it in the back room. Perhaps she didn't want to be undressed in the front of the store if another customer walked in.

Right at the front door, Becky finally released my wrists and allowed me to put on the new 'clothes' that she had purchased. Of course, she didn't actually purchase anything. She used my debit card, since I was the one supposedly buying the gift. The plunging neckline of my top allowed my titty chain to be accessible to the leash. I made sure to keep as much slack in it as possible, so that the chain wouldn't pull tight and push my top open to expose my tits. Thankfully, we didn't have any more stops to make.

Back home, I immediately stripped off my clothes as soon as I entered the door. This was standard procedure for me. Becky demanded total access at all times. While Becky went to the bedroom to get ready, I took the gift that 'I' bought to wrap it. I was also told to write a very specific note in the card for Sharri. With that task completed, I went into the bedroom to find my typical entertaining outfit laid out on the bed for me. Yep, Coreset -- Check, Anal hook -- Check, 6-inch spiked strappy heels -- check. Pantie, dress, bra -- you're kidding, right? That would just cover everything up, and we can't have that, can we?

I was just finishing buckling my heels when Becky slipped on her pumps and decided it was time to go. She had just sent out a group text to a few families with underage kids as a warning. She had set this up last month after a close call when a couple of the kids made an unexpected appearance as I was being led across the street. They didn't see anything, but it was close. Now, she would send a text a couple of minutes before we walked out the door so the parents could distract the kids, and the parents would have a heads up so they could make sure to get a good view themselves. She cuffed my wrists to the back of the coreset just before we went out the door. The house was across the street and five houses up from Becky's house.

Pretty much everyone was there when we arrived. All the other women were dressed to the nines. Beautiful cocktail dresses, stockings, high heels, made-up and hair done. It looked like they were set to go clubbing. And then there was me. Titties cunt and ass all exposed for anyone to see. Yeah, you just never get immune to that when you first walk in and everyone turns to look at you. The humiliation was washing over me. My traitorous pussy flooded.

"Good. The entertainment is here. Let's get this party started!" Whooped Jean. She was the hostess for this party.

My wrists were uncuffed, and I was instructed to begin serving drinks and snacks as the women were relaxing and chatting. Of course, their hands weren't idle as I was making my way through the room. It seemed as though every time I managed to get away from one set of hands, I was then in reach for another. There were more than a few sharp slaps to my ass as well. Soon it was time for some party games. As I was apparently the entertainment for the evening, all the games demanded my participation.

Game 1, Name that girl.

Sounds fairly straightforward, I thought. Yeah, I should really know better by now. Before I knew what was happening, I was blindfolded and laying on my back. My wrists were bound to my ankles, so my ass was exposed with my legs in the air. Then the rules were explained to me. This was going to be a really fun game -- for everyone except me.

"OK Laura. This should be a pretty simple game. One at a time, each woman will lower her pussy onto your mouth. You will only use your mouth to determine who is sitting on your face. If you guess correctly, you will get a nice orgasm. If you guess wrong, you get whipped on your ass 5-times with a leather strap. Since you have licked most of them several times over the last month, you should be very familiar with everyone's unique taste by now."

Yeah, not so much. To be honest, while I did recognize that each woman had their own unique flavor, I really never took much of an interest in who tasted like what. I was more interested in getting it over with as fast as I could. My interests were more in what to do to who to get them off rather than who tasted like what. This was going to be a long afternoon.

I managed to luck out on the first one. I felt a pair of thighs settle beside my head, and a moist pussy lower to my mouth. I dutifully extended my tongue and began my task. As I began running my tongue through her slit, I began to realize that I could feel her pubic hair had been trimmed in a specific pattern. Subtly, I began moving my head a bit so I could use my lips and nose to trace the heart pattern of hair. Just to verify my guess, I changed my technique to the one I used on Jerri. Sure enough, it sent her through the roof.

"Was that OK, Jerri?" I asked as she began lifting off of me.

"Damnit! I was really looking forward to striping your ass, too." She complained. "Ok well. I guess you earned this." As I heard the familiar buzz of a vibrator.

As ramped up as I was, it only took a minute with the vibe before the orgasm overwhelmed my senses. Unfortunately, that was a double-edged sword. While it did relieve my arousal, it also scattered my brain cells for a bit. It probably also screwed me up by having a completely shaved pussy plant itself on my mouth. There were at least a couple of the women that I knew liked to keep themselves bare. I unfortunately guessed Susie. Another pussy covering my mouth muffled my shrieks as five stripes were laid across my ass. Out of the dozen women there, I managed to get four correct. Becky was easy, since I had been licking her pussy several times a day for the last couple of months. Stacy was also fairly easy, since she kept her bush full and untrimmed. I lucked out on Tracy though. That was a full-on WAG. (That's Wild Ass Guess for those of you not familiar with technological terminology.)

Game 2, Musical Chairs -- with a twist.

"OK, ladies. Strap up." Becky said as she was cuffing my wrists behind my back again.

I watched in horror as all the women went over to a box and pulled out strap-on dildos. They had brought all the kitchen and dining chairs into the livingroom and lined them up back-to-back. Think of a typical game of musical chairs and that is exactly what it looked like. Instead of a typical game of musical chairs, there were the same number of chairs as women -- except, of course....me. After donning the strap-ons, each woman sat in a chair. It was explained to me that I was to circle the chairs as the music played. As soon as the music stopped, I was to impale myself on the dildo I was in front of. I was then to fuck myself frantically until the music started again. If I didn't cum, the woman that I was sitting on was out, and she would be allowed to take out her irritation by giving me two stripes anywhere on my body wit the leather strap. If I did cum, I would then have to lick her to an orgasm before she would retire from the game.

So, four orgasms and fourteen painful red stripes later, I found myself frantically fucking myself on Sharri's lap. She was doing her best to drive me over the edge again as she was toying with my nipples and clit bell. She was the last one in the game, and she was bound and determined to make it memorable.

"OH FUCK!!!!!" I screamed as the orgasm washed over me.

She let me calm down and relax as I remained impaled on her dildo for a few minutes. Eventually, I rose up, turned around, and lowered myself to my knees to give her her reward.

Game 3, Ring Toss

I found myself with my arms strapped to a board straight out to the side. The board was hooked to a chain that was connected to an eyebolt in the ceiling. My feet were strapped to two heavy chairs that kept them spread wide apart. I was also fitted with a ball gag. This wasn't going to lead to anything good.

"OK, Ladies. Ring toss time." Becky announced as she held up a dozen 6-inch steel rings.

"OK." Jean responded skeptically. "But where is the target?"

"Glad you asked." Becky replied. "It's right here." She finished as she pulled out two clothes pins with a thin chain and large plastic hook attached. I had a really bad feeling about this.

Sure enough, Becky knelt in front of me and attached the clothes pins to my labia. FUCK THAT HURT!!!

"OK. Line up. Each person gets one toss at a time. We will keep going around until we either run out of rings, or the clothes pins get pulled off."

OK. So that explains the gag. They didn't want the neighbors to hear my shrieks of agony as the clothes pins threatened to rip my pussy lips from my body. My eyes were as big as saucers as I was shaking my head side to side trying to beg for this not to happen. Of course, no one was paying any attention to what I wanted.

The alcohol had been flowing pretty well for the last couple of hours. That made them a bit tipsy. That affected their aim. I was also doing everything I could to avoid the rings from landing on the hook. Yes, it was painful to have the hook swinging around, but I figured that it was less painful to have extra weight pulling down on my labia. Unfortunately, Becky soon lost her amusement by my actions. Five stripes with the cane and a blindfold to prevent me from seeing when a ring was on its way had me standing still.

Several rounds later, I was in agony. There were several rings hanging on the hook now. The weight was pulling hard. Tears were streaming down my face by this time. Becky moved behind me and began to toy with my nipples and clit. I couldn't believe it, but my arousal ramped way up despite the pain. I began moaning through my gag. Another ring landed, and Becky gave my bell a flick. My knees began shaking. I felt one of the clothes pins begin to slip. Another flick to my bell. A few more misses. I felt the ring hit my pussy. It seemed to go in slow motion. I felt the ring hit the hook. The weight began to settle. Just as the full weight of the ring hit, the clothes pin on my right lip slipped, then broke free. The pain was intense. That left the clothes pin on my left lip to bear the full weight. In an instant, it was jerked free. Just as that was happening, Becky did a full assault on my clit. The orgasm hit me like a freight train. Even with the ball gag firmly in place, I think that everyone within a mile radius heard my screams of euphoria as the waves crashed over me. That was the last thing I remember until I woke up on the couch a half an hour later.

Game 4, Pin the Tail in the Slut.

So, here is where this story began. I am bent over a wing-back chair. My ankles are strapped to the back legs, and my wrists are tied to the front legs. There is a large mirror and a TV screen in front of me, so I can watch everything that is going on. The TV screen is connected to a camera that is trained on my ass. My anal hook has been removed, and my ass had been lubed up thoroughly. Becky stood in front of the rest of the party guests holding a butt plug with a bunch of long hair attached like some sort of tail.

"OK, ladies. Here is the last game. Instead of Pin the Tail on the Donkey, it's Pin the Tail in the Slut. It's very simple really. All you need to do is shove this butt plug tail into Laura's ass." She explained.

I watched in terror as the first woman was blindfolded, spun around a few times, and pointed in my general direction. I watched as she began slowly moving towards me. I sighed in relief as the steel plug slid off the side of my ass. The second woman totally missed me. The third was to high and it slid off my butt cheek onto my back. The fourth woman actually managed to get it to slide into my pussy, but not my ass. On and on it went. Some were getting pretty close. It was Jean's third try. She almost got it the last time.

My eyes widen in horror as I watch helplessly as the Maid of Honor (I snort at the thought of her being anywhere close to 'Honorable' at this moment) is about to win the game. Closer and closer, she got. She was taking her time to make sure she hit the mark. I watched the video on the TV as the blunt tip of the plug zeroed in on my neither hole. Sure enough, I felt the pressure directly on my asshole. She pressed harder. The pressure built until my sphincter gave way, and the butt plug began to slip inside. Cheers went up from the party guests as Joan sank the plug home.

"Alright, ladies. Time for a break and some refreshments. The pizza I ordered should be here in a couple of minutes, and Laura here is picking up the tab. Help me release her, so she can get the door then the delivery person arrives."

Well, that's just great. Not satisfied to humiliate me in front of friends and neighbors, now I have to strut my stuff for some random kid delivering the pizza. Awesome.

"Make sure that you give them a good show." Becky said as she handed me some cash from my purse as the doorbell rang.

Fuck. Well, I guess I should just get it over with and try to keep as much of my rapidly evaporating dignity as possible. With that thought, I opened the door wide.

"Hi. Here's your..............." And that's all he said.

"Yes?" I responded.

Silence. He just stood there staring.

"Hello?"

Staring silently.

"Uuummm. Are those my pizzas?" I asked

"Huh?" finally came a response.

"Pizzas! Are those the pizzas I ordered?"

He looked down at the boxes he was holding as if they had magically appeared. Then looked back at me.

"Oh. Pizzas. Here are the pizzas you, umm, ordered."

"OK. Thank you." I replied. "Let me set them down on the table." I concluded as I took the boxes, turned around and bent to set them on the table.

"HOLY SHIT! YOU'RE WEARING A TAIL!"

"Hmmm? Oh, yes. We were playing a game, and I had a butt plug with a tail put in my ass." I explained.

After paying him for the food, plus tip, I let him feel me up for a couple of minutes before he left. After serving everyone else, I was allowed to have a couple of slices and a glass of wine. After everyone was done, Sharri opened her gifts. As expected, I was humiliated when she opened mine. The gift I gave her was far more sexual than anyone else's. Sure, there were the lingerie and a couple of suggestive outfits, but nothing as blatantly sexual as a strap on dildo. Then there was the card. Becky had me write a note in it.

Sherri, I'm not sure if your future husband is into pegging, but feel free to use this on me any time.

Yeah, that got a big laugh out of everyone.

"OK, Ladies. It's time to end the night with a bang. And by that, I mean let's tie this slut to the coffee table and bang her silly." Becky announced.

So, within moments, I was tied to the table with my legs spread and up in the air. Both my pussy and asshole were fully accessible. The tail plug was removed, and my ass lubed again.

"OK, Sharri is the bride, so she goes first. Jean won the plug game, so she goes second. Here's the game. I have a coin that you will flip. Heads means head. You straddle her face and have her eat you out. Tails means tail. You can put on a strap-on and fuck her pussy or ass -- your choice." Becky explained.

And that's how I spent the next couple of hours. Someone was always sitting on my face as I was getting fucked in the other end. As that was going on, the women not actively engaged in using me would take vibrators and use them to stimulate my nipple and pussy piercings. I was way beyond trying to count my orgasms by that time. Thank God that they regularly paused to allow me a big drink of water, or I would probably been severely dehydrated by the end of the night.

Eventually, all the guests had left to go home. Becky untied me and helped me to stand. She left the titty leash off and held me up as we staggered back home. Once inside, she slipped off my heels and led me to the bathroom. While I was sitting on the toilet, Becky started to fill the spa tub with hot water. While it was filling, she removed my coreset and helped me step into the tub. By the time the tub had filled, Becky had stripped and got in the tub with me.

The hot water was soothing my sore muscles. When she turned the jets on, it was even better. She had me lay there as she began to gently wash me. First off, she had me lean forward as she used a glass to wet my hair. She lovingly massaged the shampoo in, then rinsed it out. Conditioner was next. It was so soothing and relaxing to have someone else wash my hair. After that, she used a soft cloth and body wash to gently wash every inch of my body. After about half an hour, she shut off the jets, pulled the plug and helped me stand and move to the shower. After a quick rinse, she quickly washed her hair and body as I leaned against the shower wall.

Once out of the shower, Becky dried me off before drying herself. She sat me in the chair at the vanity and proceeded to brush my hair until it was dry. I was pretty much out of it with exhaustion by then. I barely remember her almost carrying me to bed and pulling the covers over me.

"You were awesome today, sweetheart. Regardless of what you may think, I really do love you." She said as she kissed my forehead. That's the last thing I remember before unconsciousness took over.


12