Neighborhood Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Craig got a two-bedroom apartment nearby while he and his ex-wife take turns in the house with their kids. They are making it work. Darrin and Michelle had no kids, so they sold their house. She moved away while he remained near. About a year later both men started to date and they still get together with us. They have not remarried, but they do seem to be reclaiming their lives and the joy they once knew. Julie runs into Barbara from time to time and she tells me that Barbara is filled with remorse. She said that Baxter was never worth the price she paid. I doubt that anyone would disagree with her, but some things cannot be undone no matter how much you wish it.

In the months that followed, the company that built the minicams sold a lot of them to homeowners in my neighborhood. I like to think they were all purchased for home security, but the truth be told the phase "Neighborhood Watch" took on another meaning as the divorces proceeded. There were no more divorces after Baxter's departure and I like to think that means there were no more cheating spouses, but I know the national statistics as well as anyone and they would seem to suggest otherwise.

It turns out that the Neighborhood Watch did, eventually, achieve its original goal. As we began comparing observations with the different cameras, we noticed the same car driving slowly through the neighborhood and, eventually, the driver and passenger of that car were seen walking along the property line behind the houses. We called the police, gave them what we had, and the two men were arrested. That led police to find some of the items stolen from other homes and the two went on trial. The final score was two cheaters caught, two families destroyed, and two thieves prosecuted. I sometimes wonder if those little cameras were a bargain or just terribly expensive.

>>> >>> >>>

I know that the jaded among you will claim that she knew about the cameras and that is why she sent Baxter away. Hey, it's my story and I say she was a faithful wife. Get over it.


12