Neighborhood Watch

Story Info
MILF shows off and seduces neighbor for cuckold hubby.
5.7k words
4.26
41.5k
39
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As with one of my previous stories, I had someone in mind when I wrote the female lead for this story. While a bit stiff with her presentation, I find Ashley Mason to be a very attractive MILF. Her videos are easy to find on any of the most popular porn websites. Constructive criticism is welcome; anonymous flames will be deleted.

At 35 years old, Trey Wallace was doing pretty well for himself. After going Air Force ROTC at the University of Missouri, Trey flew C-17 transports all over the world. Because Trey was single and young with few responsibilities, he was willing to take routes and extra work that some of his older, married colleagues wouldn't. This gave Trey had a very healthy income and he lived near UPS's headquarters in Louisville, Kentucky.

Trey's home was in Indian Hills, an upscale suburb of Louisville. His home was on a small rise at the end of his street. His neighbors, Kevin and Carly Olson, lived across the street. The Olsen's' had two daughters, Mallory who was 21 and Megan who was 19.

Thirty-eight years old, Carly Olson stood 5'3" tall and 145 pounds. Carly had a generous bustline with well-rounded hips, broad, and a wide mouth with great teeth. While her best years were behind her, Carly's gorgeous dark eyes and forthright attitude brought her plenty of masculine attention. She was a stay-at-home mom thanks to her husband, Kevin.

In many ways, Kevin Olson was a forty-year-old boy. Only 5' 4" tall, Kevin carried his 206 pounds around his waist and stocky legs. Kevin worked for Toyota and was a genius at repairing industrial machinery. Kevin was a functioning alcoholic who could and would drink prodigious amounts of booze whenever he had the opportunity. Loud and brash, there was rarely a dull moment when Kevin was around.

After finishing his evening workout, Trey remembered it's Wednesday, trash night. As he opened his garage door he saw the neighbor's Chevy Tahoe pull into their garage. Trey turned the corner and started to grab his trash bin to wheel it down the driveway to the curb. As he parked his trash, he looked across the street at the Olson house.

Being a still night, Trey clearly heard Kevin's voice saying "Get down here, baby." Kevin then leaned his back up against the wall, and his wife Carly dropped to her knees in front of him. She quickly opened her husband's pants and began enthusiastically sucking him off.

From across the street Trey watched the show, leaning down with his elbows on top of his garbage bin. As there were over thirty yards between his perch and the Olsen's tryst, Trey couldn't see a lot of detail. That this was a live, spontaneous, illicit show made Trey's cock grow.

After several minutes, Carly pulled her face away from Kevin's groin. While Trey couldn't see the details, he knew enough to know that she was in for a facial. Sure enough, Trey saw one hand grabbing the back of Carly's head and pulling her face upwards. Trey involuntarily stood up at this to get a better look.

Two seconds later, he regretted standing up, as Carly's face turned directly toward him. She turned back towards her husband briefly, and he left to go inside the house. Carly stood up, looked straight across the street towards Trey, and wiped some cum off her face. Feeding herself with one hand, Carly raised the other and waved towards Trey, who promptly turned away and went back inside his house.

Friday night Trey guided his BMW X6 M50I down the street towards his house. He felt embarrassed as he saw Carly Olsen standing out by her mailbox, but still managed to wave as he pulled up into his driveway.

As Trey got out of his car and went around to the trunk to get his flight bag, he noticed Carly walking up towards him.

"Just flew in?" Carly asked, fingering the v-neck of her lavender cotton top. Carly was wearing yoga pants that may have covered her bottom but showed off some serious cameltoe. Her nipples were very apparent poking through her blouse.

"Yeah, got back from California. Long flight." Trey's eyes were drawn to Carly's chest as she fiddled with some strings on her blouse. Trey was a bit uncomfortable but aroused.

Carly stepped a bit closer, well into Trey's personal space. She looked him up and down, seemingly sizing him up. "I saw you pull in. Love the bimmer."

Normally very self-confident, Trey felt himself waver knowing that the woman in front of him busted him watching her giving head to her husband. "About the other night, Carly...."

Before he could say another word, Carly brought her right hand up and touched Trey's lips with the pad of her index finger. "Not another word."

Keeping her finger in contact with his lips, Carly continued. "You were a very naughty boy to watch me, you know. Kevin can be very demanding at times, and insists that I do what I'm told."

Trey mouthed, "I'm sorry," and Carly shushed him.

"Not to worry," Carly lightly brushed Trey's lips with her finger, and looked him for a long moment with her deep brown eyes. Then she sighed deeply and said, "Sweet dreams, tiger." Carly turned and walked back to her home.

Over the next couple of days Trey found himself thinking about Carly frequently. He stalked her on Facebook and Instagram. Seeing pictures of her with her family was oddly exciting to Trey- how could a mom to two nice kids be such an exhibitionist slut? One time he rubbed one out while looking at a head and shoulder shot of Carly, imagining her brown eyes looking up at him while she sucked him off.

Before Trey flew out to Ontario on Tuesday the weatherman warned of the potential for heavy storms coming to the Louisville area. When he returned home they had weather specials breaking in on the local news. Apparently, it could get really bad, and there were advisories to prepare for power outages and flooding in low-laying areas.

Trey had to fly out early on Wednesday, but was due back in by mid-afternoon from Rockford. Thinking it was best to be prepared, Trey headed to Kroger for some provisions.

After wandering the aisles for ten minutes, Trey ran into Kevin and Carly Olson on the bread aisle. Kevin greeted him with a loud, "Hey Neighbor! Stocking up on supplies?"

Trey noticed that the Olson's buggy was half-filled with alcohol. Three cases of beer, several bottles of wine, a case of White Claw Seltzers, a large bottle of Jack and another of Grey Goose. Kevin saw Trey eyeing their cart and said, "Yeah, we're not going to get caught short if the power goes out, that's for sure."

Trey replied, "I'm just getting some things to hold me over in case it gets bad."

Wearing a mid-calf raincoat and some leather boots with spiked heels, Carly looked at Trey like a lioness looks at her prey. "Nice to see you," Carly purred. Trey felt her eyes on him and once again was aroused.

"Nice to see you, too," Trey replied. Trey looked into Carly's eyes, wanting to see more of what he'd been thinking about.

Suddenly, Carly gasped, and her eyes glazed over. She turned to look at her husband, and said, "Kevin, stop."

Kevin had his cell phone out and said, "What?"

"You know what!" Carly looked at her husband who giggled at her.

Looking at Trey with an amused grin, Kevin said, "Carly told me how much she thinks of you, but I didn't think she'd be this excited to see you."

"Kevin, please..." Carly said throatily. Trey was puzzled as to just what was going on.

Trey asked Carly, "Are you OK?"

Carly moaned softly. "Oh my God, Kevin."

Kevin grinned widely and said, "You like that, honey?"

Trey looked at Carly, who seemed to flush. "Kevin, please."

A second later, Carly grabbed Trey by the arm. Her mouth pulled tight, Carly seemed unsteady. Kevin said, "Show him, baby." He fiddled with his cell phone.

Trey watched as Carly shivered and her eyes closed. Her grip on his arm grew much tighter, and she said, "Right here, right now?"

Kevin said, "Do it!" with a firm, wicked tone.

Looking up and down the aisle, Carly let loose of Trey's arm, unzipped her raincoat and opened it. She was naked underneath except for some sheer panties, and Trey took in her heavy breasts and the slim stripe over her pussy. There was something plastic and pink between her legs. Trey immediately felt himself grow in his jeans.

"She's somethin' else, ain't she?" Kevin asked Trey. "First the garage, now flashing you and showing her cum face, God knows what she'll do next."

Before Carly closed her raincoat she fiddled with the vibrator between her legs. "There," she looked at Kevin. "I turned it off, so you can put your fuckin' phone away." Looking at Trey she said, "He loves his toys."

"And I love my sexy wife," Kevin snickered.

"Asshole!" muttered Carly, and she punched her husband in the arm. "Go get some steaks and shrimp- I'll catch up to you in a minute."

As Kevin pushed the cart away, Carly adjusted her coat and flipped her wheat blonde hair back.

"You OK?" Trey asked, equal parts concerned and horny.

"Yeah, I'm fine. He's an asshole, but he's my asshole." Carly once again hit Trey with her deep eyes. She unzipped the top of her raincoat slightly, putting her cleavage on display.

Trey said, "You two have an interesting relationship."

"You could say that. When Kevin got me pregnant when I was 16, my parents disowned me. I thought I had a good relationship with my mom, but she said some things that hurt me badly when I needed her help. Lucky for me, Kevin has always been a good provider. He was the best mechanic at the Ford dealership at 18 and brought home good money."

"With no one else to count on, I worked hard to keep Kevin happy," Carly's eyes flashed briefly. "Over the years, Kevin's appetites have gotten... more exotic."

"Is that so?" Trey replied, feeling drawn in by Carly's story.

"Kevin likes to use and degrade me," Carly said as she dropped her eyes.

Trey replied, "Like what just happened?"

Carly paused, and quickly caught Trey's eyes. "He likes to make me suck him while he drives. He likes to open the windows when I have my head in his lap. It gets him off to have me service him in public. When he wants something, he expects me to perform, no questions asked."

"That must be difficult for you..."

Once again, Carly paused before answering. "It used to be."

It took him a couple of seconds, but then Trey got it. Carly hadn't been suffering under Kevin's peccadillos, she'd be enjoying them. In for a dime, in for a dollar.

"So you knew I was watching you blow Kevin"

"Of course. Kevin heard you wheeling your garbage out. He wanted you to watch."

Trey shifted his stance, opening his hips directly at Carly. "So my MILF neighbor is an exhibitionist cumslut."

Some women would have been offended. Carly just replied, "Um hum," and walked off to find her husband.

Looking at the weather reports Thursday morning, Trey was happy he as near his flight limits. For once, good luck was with him as he wasn't scheduled to fly again for the next four days. As much as he wanted to take care of some yardwork and play some golf, Trey new he'd be indoors for at least a couple of days from the looks of things.

Mid-afternoon the weather turned for the worse. Trey got a notice on his phone from UPS saying all flights out of Louisville were cancelled until further notice. A little after 5pm, the skies went seriously dark and the wind picked up. There was a loud crash of thunder, and Trey's electricity went out for about five seconds.

"Dodged the bullet," Trey thought to himself. While he was well prepared if power went out, he preferred electricity. After his cable box finished cycling up, Trey settled in his La-Z-Boy with a philly steak sandwich and some SEC football.

Sometime later, Trey awoke to the sound of his doorbell. The TV told him it was the third quarter of the game, and took a second to bring up his Ring Doorbell app on his phone. A second later Trey was greeted by the image of Carly Olsen adjusting her tits and pulling her hair back.

Trey opened the door. "Howdy neighbor, to what do I owe the pleasure?" Trey asked.

"How the hell did you arrange to keep your lights on while mine went out?" Carly replied. "Figures this would happen when Kevin is out of town. Problems at the San Antonio truck factory so he got the call late last night."

Trey gave Carly a quick once over and replied, "Just lucky I guess. C'mon in..." Trey opened the door wider.

"Wish I could, but I've got to get back home. I need to make Megan some sandwiches to take to her friend's house and get the dogs out while we have a lull in the storm." Carly handed Trey a small, heavy package. "Do me a favor and get this thing charged up, will you? I can deal with candles and flashlights, but I need my phone to keep working."

Trey looked in the bag at what he recognized to be a large lithium battery pack. Before he could respond, Carly quickly stepped up inside his house, kissed him on the cheek, and hopped back out. "Thanks, handsome," was all she said before she went back across the street.

Just before 9pm there was a knock at Trey's door. Carly had collapsed her umbrella and leaned it up against the door frame and was picking up a canvas tote bag when Trey opened the door. "My inconsiderate daughter used all the hot water before she left. I can go a day without washing my hair, but I won't be able to sleep if I don't get a shower. Do you mind?"

Not waiting for an answer, Carly stepped inside, saying "I'll have to think of something special to thank you."

Trey felt a warm rush. Caught off guard, he fumbled to come up with an appropriate response. "Second door on the left," was all he could come up with.

Carly took her cue, turned on the bathroom light, paused and smiled at Trey, and a minute later he heard the shower start.

Aroused, amazed, and slightly flustered, Trey sat back down in front of the TV. Being a voyeur was one thing, but what he was thinking about with both of his brains was another. After taking a long pull of his IPA, Trey's southern brain had won the debate.

Ten minutes later, Trey heard the door open. He stayed seated. "Your battery pack is fully charged and on the small table on your left," Trey said.

Carly was wearing a t-shirt and tan yoga pants. When she stood just to the left side of Trey's chair, he noticed the "100% Certified MILF" emblem on her t-shirt, her very noticeable nipples, and the small crevice in the crotch of her pants. "Nothing on underneath that," Trey thought to himself.

"That's much better. Now that I'm clean I'll be able to sleep." Carly shook her hair out of her scrunchee and tossed it back over her shoulders. Trey stood up from his chair and began to follow Carly towards the door.

As Carly reached for the door knob to let herself out, Trey tightly grabbed her wrist. "Where do you think you're going?" Trey spun her to face him, took the bag off her shoulder, and pinned her up against the door.

The change in attitude caught Carly by surprise. It wasn't unwelcome, just a surprise. Trey kissed his cougar neighbor passionately, and guided her hands to his crotch. "Why Trey, what are you doing?" Carly's face was upturned, inches below Trey's, her eyes anxious.

Trey briefly thought about the portrait pic that he'd jerked off to. "I do believe I'm going to fuck you, Mrs. Olson." He moved his face oh so close to hers, their lips an inch apart. He kept steady for a very long three seconds until Carly kissed him, sliding her tongue in his mouth.

"That's the best news I've heard in a long time," Carly purred. She unbuttoned Trey's jeans as she got down on her knees. Pulling the jeans and his underwear down to his knees in one motion, Carly held Trey's erection in one hand while she licked his shaft from bottom to top. Carly said "Very nice," sucked the head of Trey's cock, then swallowed him all the way down to the base.

Trey put his hands on the sides of Carly's head and held her down until he felt the pull. Letting her get a breath, Trey then pushed her back down as far as she could go. After several minutes of what Trey considered to be a world-class blowjob, Carly kissed the end of his cock. Rolling Trey's cockhead around her full lips for a few seconds, Carly said, "I need to ride you." As she stood up, Trey's earlier suspicions were confirmed as Carly quickly peeled off her pants and top- full commando it was.

As Trey lay face up on the couch, he eyed the thin slash of hair that rose up from Carly's pussy. She was well groomed, and Trey loved the slight sag to her breasts.

Some women will saddle up on their men while most of the thrusting comes from below. Others will actively ride on their partner's cock, sliding up and down on it. Very few women could fuck their men like Carly did. She rode him, grinding her hips down on him, thrusting herself back and forth. There was something extra carnal about the way Carly fucked, and Trey loved it.

"I've never had a woman fuck me like this before," Trey said as he squeezed Carly's tits while she was on top of him.

"Liar! I know goddamned well that I couldn't be the first woman to go for a ride on your wonderful cock." Carly continued to ride Trey, taking a moment to toss her hair off to the side.

Trey pulled Carly's head down to him and kissed her. "What I meant was that no woman has ever put a fuckin' on me like you're doing right now."

This only made Carly thrust harder, her hips swiveling faster and she started groaning. "Oh Christ, you're going to make me cum," Carly said in a low, husky voice.

As Carly reached her peak, Trey grabbed her ass cheeks and pushed himself as far into her as he could. Trey joined her, filling her up with his jizz. "Oh God, that's it, THAT'S IT!!!" Carly's eyes closed, and reopened seconds later with a look of satisfaction.

After basking in the afterglow of their sex, Trey and Carly got up from the couch, cleaned up and dressed. As she once again headed for the door, Carly said, "Would you mind if I told Kevin about this? He'll be so excited."

"As long as he doesn't show up with a gun, I'm cool." Trey kissed her once more, slapped her ass, and said, "Go home, woman."

Early Sunday afternoon Trey had finished his lunch and was getting ready to go clean up his yard after the storm. He had his front door open to let in more light, and looked out to see Carly walking up his driveway carrying a package.

Carly was wearing a sundress with spaghetti straps that accentuated her cleavage. Trey felt a warm rush as he opened his glass door for his sexy neighbor. "To what do I owe the pleasure, Mrs. Olson?"

Carly handed him a bottle of Johnny Walker Black Label. "Kevin wanted to send you something to say thank you," Carly said, smiling at her lover. "I told him about our recent escapades and he was very excited. He barely got his cock out of his pants before he came on me."

It was then that Trey noticed that Carly had cum sprayed across her neckline. He thought for a second, then put a dollop of Kevin's cum on his fingers and held it up. Carly eagerly licked it up while she looked straight into Trey's eyes.

"Do you have your phone with you?" Trey asked. Carly nodded, and pulled out her I-Phone from the pocket in her dress. "Great," Trey said, "Please call your husband now, and put him on speaker."

Intrigued, Carly did as she was told. "Hey babe, it's me. I've got you on speaker. Trey wanted to talk to you."

"Hey Kevin, it's Trey. Thank you for your gift. Unless you object, I'd like to return the favor." Trey put his hand under the hem of Carly's dress and wasn't surprised to find she wasn't wearing any panties. He began to play with her pussy. Carly groaned, definitely loud enough to be heard.

"Not at all- please do." Kevin replied.

Reaching for Trey's crotch, Carly said, "Kev, you might want to grab the binoculars from the hallway closet," and hung up the phone. "I assume you're OK with this," she purred to Trey.

12