Neighborhood Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As long as he grabs binoculars and not a rifle scope, sure!" Trey grinned at Carly.

Carly replied, "No need to worry about that... the only thing he's going to put in his hands is his dick." Carly put her phone away and then began to use both her hands on Trey's manhood.

Moments later, the Olson's garage door opened and Kevin appeared. He set up a chair so he could watch, and put the binoculars he was carrying up to his eyes.

Seeing this, Trey lifted the back of Carly's sundress and began caressing her ass. Carly said, "So you're really going to ravish me in public while my husband watches us?"

"Unless a car comes and turns around in the cul-de-sac, I wouldn't call it public. But yes, I'm going to use you like a slut and your husband is going to watch."

Carly pushed him away. "And what makes you think I'll let you use me like a slut?"

Trey knew a shit test when he saw one. Without missing a beat, he replied, "Says the woman who came to visit wearing a pearl necklace." Trey spun Carly around so she was facing the glass door, and pulled her sundress up over her head. Trey groped Carly's breasts and kissed her neck under her ears.

"You ready to give Kevin a show, slut?" Trey dropped his pants, exposing his erection. He grabbed a handful of hair from the back of Carly's head, and she dutifully dropped to her knees and began blowing him.

Trey face fucked Carly for a minute, then pulled out of her mouth. "Kevin's probably frustrated he can't see." Trey sidestepped, Carly pivoted, and they presented a sideways view for Mr. Olson's viewing pleasure.

Carly turned her face to the door, blew a kiss, and then set out to give Trey the best blowjob of his life. She sucked his balls, licked his shaft, kissed his dickhead, and deep-throated Trey. For his part, Trey held Carly's hair away from her face so Kevin could see her mouth servicing his cock.

Once again, Trey pulled his cock away from his MILF neighbor. "Stand up!" he commanded, and Carly obliged. Trey turned Carly so she faced the door, pulled her hips towards him, and put his hand between her shoulders. Bent forward, Carly's face and tits were against the glass door. Trey entered her from behind with little effort as Carly was wet with excitement.

Trey fucked her this way for a minute, then took a half-step back. Pushing Carly's head down, be started doing her doggy-style in front of the glass door. Carly looked back over her shoulder at Trey, saying, "Fuck me hard, make him jealous."

Carly put her palms on the glass, and Trey pulled her hair to keep her face up. He began slamming himself into her hard enough that Carly's tits wobbled with each stroke. "Is this what you wanted, bitch?"

"OH GOD, YES!!! FUCK ME!" Carly screamed. It was loud enough that Trey was pretty sure Kevin could hear even across the street. Trey gritted his teeth and gave her all he had, fucking her like a released prisoner. "YES, YES, FUCK, YES!!!" Carly shrieked as her orgasm washed over her.

Feeling Carly contract and experiencing her orgasm sent Trey to the edge. He pulled out of her hot pussy and stepped forward towards her face. His orgasm rushed through his senses, and his first two cum blasts hit the glass door. His remaining shots went on Carly's forehead and cheeks.

Carly looked lustfully up at Trey, and said, "That was fucking amazing."

"Yes, it was," Trey responded. "Now clean it up." Carly used on hand on Trey's balls, the other on base of his prick, and sucked and licked him clean.

"Yummy," she said, and started to stand up.

Trey put a hand on her shoulder and said, "You're not done cleaning yet." He put his hand on her cheek and had her face the glass door. Carly caught on, and slowly, sensuously, began to lick the cum off of the door.

When she'd finished, Trey pulled up his pants, handed her the sundress, and said, "Thank Kevin again for the gift."

Carly pulled her tousled hair back, and said, "No need to thank him, I'm sure he enjoyed watching you use his wife."

Trey replied, "I meant the scotch."

Laughing, Carly said, "Bastard," and opened the door without putting her dress on.

Trey laughed too, and said, "Exhibitionist tramp," and waved at Kevin.

Kevin waved back, and watched his naked, freshly-fucked wife walk across the street in broad daylight. As she got to the garage, she tossed her dress at Kevin, who stood up. From his doorway he watched Kevin put his hands behind Carly's neck and kiss her. It was hard to see, but Trey was pretty sure that Kevin licked the cum off his wife's cheeks. Trey closed his door, went to the fridge and opened a beer.

Trey had to fly out early Monday morning. He got bounced twice, and ended up spending the whole week away from home. Every day he gone, he got video notifications from his Ring doorbell. Every day Carly was at his door, every day dressed like a coquette.

As Trey pulled into his driveway from his Saturday afternoon shopping trip, he saw Kevin washing his SUV. Kevin waved, Trey waved back, and Kevin quickly turned and went inside his house. Trey began unloading his car, and a few minutes later heard Carly scream "Asshole!" from her driveway.

From what Trey saw Kevin had just squirted Carly with the hose he was using to wash the Tahoe. Carly ran towards Trey to get out of range while Kevin was laughing and taking a pull from his beer. Carly yelled at her husband, "If you ruined my phone I'll beat your ass!"

"Promises, promises..." Kevin laughed back. He aimed the water stream in a high arc trying to cover the distance to his wife. "I'll be waiting!"

Carly turned, flipped Kevin the bird, and walked up Trey's driveway. Kevin's initial blast had done a number on Carly as her t-shirt clung to her chest.

"You've been gone for a while, cowboy," Carly greeted Trey.

"And you changed your hair," Trey responded. Carly had a loose perm with some highlights.

"You like?" Carly asked, cocking her hips and posing while poofing her hair. She did a little spin, displaying her cotton Hooters shorts.

"Yeah, it's cute. And I see you're advertising." Trey checked out Carly. Her nipples were very apparent under her wet top, which had a "Butt Slut" logo.

"Yeah, I'm advertising. Question is, are you buying?" Carly's lips looked moist and full with shiny red gloss.

"Why don't you come inside and we'll close the deal, darling," Trey replied. Carly grabbed Trey's hand, turned and waved to Kevin who was watching from the driveway.

Kevin waved back, and yelled, "Love you Babe!"

Trey led Carly back to his bedroom. Once inside he said, "Let's get you out of these wet things," and pulled the t-shirt up over her head.

Carly stepped into Trey, kissing him deeply. "I'm kinda hoping you'll get INTO my wet thing," she cooed.

Trey straightened out Carly's t-shirt, taking a second to admire the logo before spreading it over the back of a chair. "Butt Slut, huh?"

Carly stepped out of her sandals and pulled off her shorts. "Another one of my delightful skills." She pulled out her phone and fiddled with it for a second. "OK, it still works," and set the phone on the table. Then she went into the pockets of her shorts and removed a small tube of lube and a condom which she displayed to Trey.

Carly sat on the edge of the bed, naked, legs open. Trey noticed that Carly had done some trimming. Her pubic hair was short, but there was a clear outline of a V pointing down towards her slit. Trey put his hands under Carly's knees and lifted them while he knelt. "This is new and nice," he said as his tongue licked the crease inside her groin.

Carly groaned as Trey began working on her in earnest. "God, I've missed you."

Trey's hands spread her open, and he tasted her wetness. "Missed you too, babe."

Carly put her palms down on the bed and arched her hips up. "You do that very well."

Trey continued his oral ministrations. "Kevin really doesn't mind this?"

Carly lifted her shoulders and began running her fingers through Trey's hair while he serviced her. "Quite the contrary. He's turning into quite the cuckold. He licked your cum off my face after our last session, then took me inside and ate me out."

Trey slid a finger inside Carly's pussy, and began tickling her clit with the tip of his tongue. Carly squirmed, and began to play with her breasts, pinching her nipples and pulling them. "So he likes sloppy seconds?" Trey asked

Carly's breathing grew short and loud. She stretched her nipples out, digging her red nails in, and gasped. "He gets off knowing you're using me like a whore."

Trey stood up and plunged his cock into Carly's cunt. "And you get off being used like a whore, don't you!" He began fucking her hard and diddled her clit.

Carly groaned, her excitement building. Trey grabbed her ankles and lifted them saying, "I said, you get off being used like a whore, DON'T YOU!"

Carly pulled her nipples with one hand, and used the other on her pussy. She locked eyes with Trey and said, "God yes, I'm your whore, take me!" A second later her eyes scrunched closed and she started to cum.

As she subsided, Carly looked up at Trey and said, "I want some more of your dick." Carly swung around and put Trey in her mouth. "I dreamt about sucking you last night. I woke up wet, and when I saw Kevin lying next to me I had an idea."

Carly grabbed the condom and unwrapped it. She deep throated Trey, and then slowly unrolled the rubber onto his cock. Next she opened the lube and dripped some on the top of Trey's shaft.

Then Carly rolled over, got on all fours, reached back and squeezed lube down the crack of her ass. "So this is what you want, huh?" Trey asked, rubbing his cock in between Carly's ass cheeks.

Carly spread her ass open, and Trey pushed into her. Carly yelped as he entered her, and Trey paused. "No, I'm good, I'm good..." Carly said.

It took seven strokes before Trey was all the way in her butt. He grabbed her hips and set a slow rhythm. "That's so good..." Carly whispered. Trey kept this up for a while, then pushed Carly's head down into the mattress. He got up on his toes and began to punish Carly's ass with hard, deep strokes.

"Oh Christ, here I come, HERE I COME..." Trey cried. He let loose, then collapsed next to Carly on the bed.

Carly smiled and kissed Trey. "Glad you liked that," she purred and she began to carefully take the condom off Trey's cock.

"I got that," Trey said.

"Uh uh, I have plans for this," Carly replied. She tied a knot on the end of the rubber, and got up.

"Is that what I think it's for?" Trey asked.

"Probably so." Carly kissed Trey deeply, touched his cheek and smiled. She got dressed quickly while Trey lay on the bed. After she was dressed, she collected her phone and the rubber. Carly sighed, reached out and touched Trey's cock. Speaking to his member, Carly said, "See you soon," giggled, and kissed his cockhead.

Carly then tapped her phone, put it to her ear, and waited. "Get naked and lay down on the bed and wait for me." Carly blew Trey a kiss, and left.

When Carly got home she went to her bedroom where she found Kevin playing with himself. 'Couldn't wait, could you?" she said to her husband.

"God no," Kevin said, as he watched his wife undress.

"Your wife got fucked hard," Carly said as she sat next to Kevin, who continued to stroke his cock. "Ah ah ahh.... Not so fast, tiger. I have a treat for you."

Carly held up the rubber and untied it. "I'm going to fuck you with his cum on your cock."

"You're so fucking bad," Kevin said to his wife.

"And you love it," Carly replied. She put the condom up to her mouth, tipped the end up, and dumped squeezed the contents onto her tongue. Carly then spit some cum onto Kevin's cock, and stroked him. She then mounted him, and leaned toward his face. Using her fingers, Carly opened Kevin's lips, and snowballed the remainders into his mouth.

12