All Comments on 'Neighborhood Watch Ch. 01'

by funluvinaj

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
funluvinajfunluvinajabout 10 years agoAuthor
Note from AJ

Make sure to read the story from Ears first

Dazkam57Dazkam57about 10 years ago
Great Combo

Well done collaboration. The story sets up the audio perfectly. Love how wet you were through practically the whole audio AJ. What was awesome was you could hear it. Most audios the mic can't pick up a woman's arousal unless its done by their pussy. Whatever you did, keep it up. Can't wait to see what the two of you have In store next.

juicy_peachjuicy_peachabout 10 years ago
5 Stars

Sexy and creative? What more could you ask for? So hot! Fantastic AJ and Ears!

Satyr81Satyr81about 10 years ago
Well done!

That was so sexy and unique. Just magnificent. Hope there will be more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Can't wait for sequel!

I love the idea of your audios being accompanied by a continuing storyline. The execution was flawless as always and I'm very excited to see what comes next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very first class

The story was great. But the audio was very impressive. You should try working in voice over or radio. Very sexy very real. Which as we know is almost impossible to do. Don't believe me listen to a porno, just awful.

This is my first time to a audio site, "THE THATER OF THE MIND" is where it is at.

I give you A

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Listening to you cum is beyond, just beyond. You turn me on like a switch; from 0 to 60 in 2 moans LOL. Fantastic & so glad you're posting again. Now off to get off...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfunluvinaj@funluvinaj
2025 Followers
First and most importantly... a big thank you for all the fabulous feedback and comments... They make me feel sexy, help me hone my craft and naturally want to record more. Mwah!! AJ