Neighborly Ch. 04

Story Info
Repaying a debt to the neighbor spirals into servitude.
6.1k words
4.63
8.2k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 03/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on the steps leading upstairs in the foyer of Ellen's home. After completing my daily chores early, with enough time to rub one out before she arrived, I took to her command to be at the door when she returned home from work, ready to serve. My chin rested on my palm at the end of my wallowing hunch in helpless arousal. It had only been a couple days since Ellen locked me into chastity, and already was I feeling the desperation this inescapable abstinence brought with it. My hand toyed with the cage as I yearned for stimulation. I learned the hard way to cease this fondling, as the lightest touch between the bars of this steel cock-prison only brought frustration to my un-desensitized member. Every single woman became more attractive to me, even- to my disgust- my own mother and sister. Hell, a voluptuous piece of fruit was enough to set me off into an uncomfortable, damn near painful frenzy.

The door opened, and I stood to immediate attention, already knelt to my knees in preparation to take Ellen's shoes and purse. "Hello, Ms. Ellen," I said in a miserable tone.

"Hi, Jackie-boy," Ellen responded, far too eager to see me. "What's the matter?" she asked, regarding my despondent tone, "Still feeling under the weather?" she laughed. The illness she referenced was my excuse I gave for my anxiety when she visited my school to strike fear into me. "I told you not to go to school if you're feeling sick. You know I'd be more than happy to have you over during the day if your mom's too busy to take care of you."

"It's not that," I responded, palms open and facing up in anticipation for her high heel for me to remove.

"Oh, not today, honey," Ellen said, dropping her purse in my arms, declining any shoe removal. I felt grateful to not have to experience the foul odor she brought home with her from work, tucked away simmering in her high heels. As Ellen proceeded to the living room, she gestured a finger for me to "Come now; tell Ms. Ellen what's wrong." No doubt, she knew damn well what was wrong.

As I followed her into the living room, I expressed my discomfort as politely as I could. "Ms. Ellen... w-when are you going to let me out of this chastity device?"

"That's a good question," Ellen responded. "I haven't really thought that out." She chortled at her disinterest in freeing me from my abstinence. "I suppose I can whenever you work off your debt to me."

"Have you talked to my mom about that at all yet?" I asked, hoping for an answer.

"Can't say I've had the time to get around to it," Ellen answered in a blunt response as she settled into her recliner. "As far as I'm concerned, my window still has a crack in it because of you, so I wouldn't even think about your release until that's taken care of, if I were you." She pulled the lever on the side of her chair to release the foot rest, propping her red high heeled feet up as she snatched up the mail to look over. "Fetch me a water, would you dear?"

"Yes, Ms. Ellen," I said with a bow, promptly taking to the kitchen to retrieve her drink and deliver it on her silver platter, mindful that I had a washcloth on me, ready to wipe up and lipstick residue.

A long pause stirred confusion in me. Normally now, I'd already be knelt before her trying to keep myself together in the noxious cloud emanating from the feet I rubbed at this time of day. "Do you want me to take your shoes off for you, Ms. Ellen?" I regretfully asked.

"Do you even want to?" Ellen replied, her eyes never turning from her mail.

"What..." I was thrown off, "What do you mean?"

Ellen placed the mail on her lap and looked up at me from her chair. "I can't help but notice your little disgusted faces whenever you're at my feet- first thing, even, right when I walk in the door. Do you have a problem with my feet? Is there something wrong with them?"

I didn't want to anger her, nor did I want to offend even under better circumstances. So I lied, "N-n-no, Ms Ellen."

"Don't lie to me," she demanded, stern and serious. "I don't see you make faces when I have you scrubbing my floors, or dusting the house. Not even so much as a frown even when you clean the toilets! So what is it then? What is it about my feet that have you scowling at them everyday?"

I felt cornered. Ellen definitely sees my face more than I do. No doubt my attempts to hide my disgust fall short from time to time, and clearly more often than I thought. "I just..." I felt reluctant to tell her the truth, but knew digging this lie any deeper might cost me my freedom even more. "It's the..." I knew I had to say it, "It's the smell, Ms. Ellen."

"Oh?" Ellen cocked her head and raised an eyebrow, making it clear that her shock was fake. "They're smelly?" she asked.

"Y-yes, Ms. Ellen..." A knot in my throat made me regret ever speaking up, or ever playing baseball for that matter.

"Well what can we do to better accommodate you when you're doing your job, rubbing my feet?"

Accommodate? Me? Since when did Ellen care about my comfort? She obviously didn't care enough to not lock my dick in a steel cage, never to express my arousal and never to be touched. "W-what do you mean?"

"Well," Ellen started, "I can't have my servant feeling miserable when he rubs my feet. And I certainly can't be expected to go out in public with stinky, smelly feet and shoes. You should have told me my feet stunk in the first place, Jackie. It's just as rude as not telling somebody they have food in their teeth, and letting them go about their day looking unclean. Who knows who might have gotten a whiff of them. While I'm out at work, at the store, wherever I go, I'm apparently going about my day with a horrible stench coming from my shoes."

Silence delayed my response before I realized she expected me to say something. "I-I'm... I'm s-sorry, Ms. Ellen."

Ellen took a moment before inhaling a deep breath of thought through her nose as she stared me down. Her eyes held me there like a leash. Nothing could pull me from her grasp. "Well what are you going to do about it?"

I wasn't sure what to say. I figured washing her feet couldn't be all that bad- if not at the start before I apply any soap to mask the odor. But that only took care of the source, and wouldn't fix the damage done to her collection of shoes that adopted the smell, ingrained into every fiber. "I-I could..." my hands fondled each other out of nervousness. "I could wash them for you... Ms. Ellen... A-and maybe even your shoes."

"You want to wash my feet and shoes?" Ellen asked, manipulating an answer out of me.

The chime of her text-tone startled me in my already anxious state. Ellen checked her phone and set it down on the end table beside her. I finally answered, "Y-yes, Ms. Ellen," still toying with my hands like a bashful child.

"Yes what?"

"Y-yes... I can clean your feet and shoes."

"You want to?" Ellen asked again.

Being the pathetic, cock-locked boy that I am, I was willing to say or do anything to get out of the chastity cage. So I responded, "Yes, Ms. Ellen."

"Yes what?" she demanded.

"Y-yes, I want to clean your feet and shoes..." My face turned red in embarrassment.

"I don't know..." Ellen said, as if to decline my offer.

Another pause made me realize she waited for a response. "P-please, Ms. Ellen?"

"Hm?" Ellen's eyebrows rose as if she didn't hear me or wasn't that interested.

"Please, Ms. Ellen... c-can I please clean your feet... a-and... and shoes? P-please, Ms. Ellen?" I felt so pathetic begging to debase myself for this woman.

Ellen picked her phone back up and tapped about the screen, "I suppose," before displaying it for me to see, "now that I have even more dirt to hold over your head."

While the awkward angle of Ellen's face-down, camera-up phone rendered most of the scene out of sight, I clearly saw me, myself, and I: Jack, begging this woman to let me clean her footwear in a video that added to the tally of evidence to use against me and show the world what a pitiful, foot-loving boy I appear to be- despite how far from the truth that claim was.

I didn't speak. I didn't talk back. I didn't complain. I stood there, waiting for orders like a good boy.

"Now," Ellen started with a smile, "why don't you take to your knees and pop my heels off, and I'll show you how to properly clean them."

My body told me to hesitate, expressed in a twitch that nearly held me back from obliging. I took to the foot of her recliner right away, knees to the carpet, ready for orders. I grasped the red high heel in my palms, and popped it off. At an instant, as per usual, the stench hit me- somehow worse than usual.

"Now that I know the truth," Ellen started, "why don't you stop trying to hide your disgust. Let me see how my feet really make you feel."

I loosened up my composure and let my disgusted instinct take over. I let out an audible, "Bleh," hoping to dispel the odor from my mouth at the very least, since my nose couldn't escape.

"That bad, huh?" Ellen asked. "Let me see what happens when you take a big whiff of the inside of my shoe." Ellen held her phone up, no longer hiding her record-taking of my debasement. "And just to let you know, Jackie-boy, you're on camera. So put on a good show for everybody."

My body kept telling me to stop; seizing my hand in a quiver to try and keep me from bringing the heel to my face. I knew I dug myself too deep to back out, and my only hope was to be buried by Ellen. I knew if I ever wanted to so much as pee standing up ever again, let alone masturbate, I had to obey Ellen's every command, no matter how humiliating. I brought the shoe close, and took in some quick sniffs of the foul odor.

"Come on, Jackie-boy," Ellen demanded, "Deeper. I want to hear you take long, deep breaths. Put the shoe right up against your face like a mask. I want the tip of your nose right up against the insole."

My usual "Yes, Ms. Ellen," escaped me like an automatic response outside of my own lucidity. As the high heel approached my face- the opening ready to welcome my face to such a foul smell- the rancid heat built tears in my eyes like an onion would. Just as Ellen demanded, the tip of my nose met with the insole. I could feel the moisture she left behind from her day at work. Just the idea of it made me shudder like touching wet food while doing the dishes.

"Now inhale," Ellen commanded, playing me like a puppet.

I started my olfactory journey into Ellen's work heel "Slowly," just as she commanded, taking a "Deep... deeper... deeper," breath of warm, thick, humid, shoe air (if you can accurately call it 'air') into my lungs, filling them whole with nothing but her cheesy, salty feet. I gagged as I exhaled; thinking it'd be easier to do so through my mouth rather than my nose, only to find how much worse that option was as the flavor of the noxious stench trailed across my tongue like a tidal wave.

"Is it really that bad, Jackie-boy?" Ellen asked in a mocking tone.

I stopped lying- hell, I couldn't lie; she'd taken my dick from me which eventually gave my mind to her, giving her the whole truth and nothing but. "Yes, Ms. Ellen," I answered through coughs, gags, and tears.

"How could you let me go out in public smelling like that without telling me? You should be ashamed of yourself, Jackie-boy."

"I'm-" I stopped to cough, "I'm sorry, Ms. Ellen," then gagged some more, "P-please... l-l-let me m-make it up t-to you..." My caged libido drove me into humiliating willingness.

"Oh you'll definitely make it up to me," Ellen explained, "For every day you neglected to speak up about my foot odor, I'm adding a day to your chastity sentence."

"What?!" I whined in an automatic response stemming from my true, unhinged nature, "No... p-please no..."

Ellen ignored me, "So that's... what? 5 days? 5 extra days of chastity? Does that sound right to you?"

"Please, Ms. Ellen," I took another deep breath of the shoe, still retching and gagging but hoping to display my devotion and willingness to right my wrongs, "Please let me out of this... I'm so desperate."

"Desperate?!" Ellen laughed, evil and completely legitimate, "It's only been a few days into your chastity sentence! You're already 'desperate?' Come on, Jackie-boy. That's just pathetic. You really are addicted to jerking it, aren't you?"

I never thought so. Once a day on average seemed reasonable at the time, for a teenage boy- granted, I never shared this information with anybody, so nobody ever told me otherwise. Maybe she was right, despite the fact that my once-a-day pleasure never caused me any problems; no missed homework, no tardiness, no suspicion from anybody. But again, I had nobody to compare it to, so I figured I was a normal, healthy boy.

"I'll do better, Ms. Ellen. Please!" I begged through the noxious foot funk, "I-I didn't know that I masturbated too much! I-it's never caused me any problems until now! B-but I've learned my lesson! Please! I'm begging you! Unlock my chastity device!"

Ellen feigned thought until a legitimate smile expressed some twisted idea in her brain. "I'll consider some intermittent release from your cage if you can pass a little... pop quiz, so to speak."

"What do you mean?" I asked, teary-eyed.

"Well, if your masturbation habits 'never caused any problems' as you claim, then let's see how well you've been paying attention in class, or if your arousal really has fogged your mind to the point of getting in the way of your studies." Ellen leaned in close with her necklace resting on her thumb, letting the key to my freedom dangle before my eyes. "Who was Ivan Pavlov?"

I wasn't familiar with the name, but knew about "Pavlov's dog?"

Ellen chuckled, and graciously accepted my answer, "I'll give you that one. Next question. What theory did Ivan Pavlov come up with during his experiments he performed with his dog?"

I didn't know the term, but recalled the gist of it from a biology class I took this year, "T-that... that his dog would salivate for food whenever he rang a bell because he rang the bell whenever he gave the dog food."

Ellen rolled her eyes, "You're lucky you look so desperate, otherwise I might not be so generous. I'll give you that one too, but the actual answer is 'classical conditioning.'"

"O-okay..." I wasn't sure where Ellen was going with this.

My heart fluttered away taking a heavy weight on my shoulders with it as Ellen reached behind the back of her neck to unclasp the necklace to free the key from her chain. She pinched it between her fingers, watching my eyes follow it about as she moved it back and forth to witness my fixation on it. "I think this will help you get over your little aversion to my feet. Whenever you're pampering my feet or working on a pair of my shoes, I'm going to unlock you from your chastity device."

I was far too ready to oblige, not realizing the grand scheme behind Ellen's plan. "Yes, Ms. Ellen! Thank you! Thank you so much!"

"But," she hid the key in the palm of her hand, keeping it from me a little longer, "you are to be promptly locked back up after any tasks regarding my feet. Understood?"

Suffering through Ellen's foot stench made my caged member the most comfortable it's felt in days since her awful foot smell made for a powerful anti-aphrodisiac. My libido didn't bother to allow my mind to consider the manipulation Ellen wanted to put me through even after the obvious pop quiz she gave me hinting at it. I was too excited for freedom from this prison. So I far too eagerly accepted, "Yes, Ms. Ellen! Thank you so so SO much!"

"Of course," Ellen said with a smile, "Anything to better make serving me an enjoyable experience for you, even if it's meant to be a punishment." Ellen pinched the key between two fingers and directed me to "Unzip your pants and pop the lock out. Do NOT let me see your little dicklet or I WILL tell your mother EVERYTHING and send all the evidence to everybody you know."

"Yes, Ms. Ellen." I made sure I was careful not to slip up. The brass lock emerged from my zipper giving me the unnerving feeling that my dick wasn't there, that this was my dick now- a tiny brass lock that my neighbor held the key to. But excitement stirred, and pent up arousal began pumping blood to my eager member, ready to pop with any erection when freed. The key entered the lock, and Ellen stopped for a moment to see the pathetic excitement in my eyes before turning it to release me. The click of the lock made my heart jump alongside the sound.

Ellen unhooked to open lock from the cage and sat back up. "Now, go ahead, take it out and set it on the floor. Keep it close by because, like I said, the moment you're done with my feet you're going back in. Otherwise..." Ellen waved her phone back and forth to taunt me with the blackmail she held against me.

I reached my hand down my pants as I nodded my head to confirm my understanding, "Yes, Ms. Ellen." I took hold of the cage, and pulled it off, leaving the ring around my scrotum for easy re-application.

"Feel better?" Ellen asked, arms crossed and smirking.

"Oh yes, Ms. Ellen," I smiled with such genuine gratitude, "Thank you SO much!" The moment my dick was released, a rigid erection followed not far behind.

"Why don't you give my feet some love to show me just how thankful you are," Ellen asked, leaning back in her recliner with her phone in her hand ready to record more blackmail to hold against me, popping the foot rest out, and displaying the soles of her sweaty feet before me.

As reluctant as I was, my thankfulness drove me to blindly obey, "Yes, Ms. Ellen!" I eagerly began kissing Ellen's feet, promptly killing my erection down to a flaccid state. Despite my disappointment, I accepted this fate so long as it gave me momentary freedom. Just the feeling of my dick against the fabric of my underwear felt like heaven enough.

As I passionately expressed my gratitude to my neighbor, Ellen went on to explain, "Now this little deal we have going letting you out of your chastity cage from time to time is going to come with a price." Had I known that I likely wouldn't have accepted her offer, looking back. "Even though I added five days to your chastity sentence after my window gets fixed, I'm going to add one additional day for every day my feet smell until we get them clean and presentable. Understood?"

I paused my kissing, breathing heavy despite the awful fumes of Ellen's foot odor to calm the panic inside of me. Before I could speak up, Ellen continued.

"Well, it doesn't matter if you understand or not because that's how it's going to be. I'm also going to add a day for however long it takes you to get my shoes back to smelling brand new."

"B-but, Ms. Ellen..." Despite raising concern, I couldn't think of any rebuttal. Not that it mattered as Ellen cut me off.

"No 'but's or I'll start adding a day for every 'but' you say to me during your punishment. As a matter of fact, I will. Starting now. So you're at 6 extra days in chastity plus however long it takes you to get my feet and shoes smelling nice."

Tears blurred my vision as I knew I had no choice but to accept Ellen's proposal, lest I be punished by the hands of my mother who will likely leave it up to my military father, all on top of the added humiliation of Ellen's embarrassing pictures and videos of me. I sniffled to try and take control of my emotional eyes. "Yes, Ms. Ellen," I said, hanging my head in defeat.

"Good boy," Ellen said with a head nod. "Now, no more delays. It's time for you to learn how to clean a woman's feet and footwear."

I took out my washcloth ready to scrub the stench clean. "Do you want me to get a new washcloth since I used this one on your glass, Ms. Ellen?"

Ellen let out a hearty laugh in response to my suggestion. "That won't be necessary, Jackie-boy."

"Then..." I was legitimately confused, "w-what will I use?"

12