All Comments on 'Neighborly Ch. 04'

by pursuedsub

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mikeylistensmikeylistensabout 2 months ago

Love the storyline, the characters, and the plot. The dialogue is well done, the back-and-forth conversation is a major part of one of the elements I enjoy most about a story. Ms. Ellen has a subtle yet humiliating way with actions and words, putting poor Jackie-boy further and further backed into a corner with no escape. The foot fetish aspect is done quite well, amongst his other duties. There are quite a few possibilities to make this a lengthy downward spiral for his submission, not only to Ms. Ellen, but ...? Fantasy writing is at its best when it's a stretch, but yet almost believable as it uses everyday life in the real world to see female domination and male submission play out. Look forward to many more parts to this.

DragonLadDragonLadabout 1 month ago

Loving this so much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Part 5 soon i hope

maddog4056maddog4056about 1 month ago

I’m following you now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

PLEASE keep these chapters coming!

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Wonderful story. Please keep adding chapters.

Maybe an idea is for her to assign lines to write that he can write as homework to further learn the rules. Like "I will not use the word but" 200 times or something like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpursuedsub@pursuedsub
Stay-at-home subby hubby who writes stories to honor all of the women in my life who've shaped me into the submissive sissy I am today (when I have time to write after catching up with all my chores, that is). Kept in chastity and unable to indulge in my own imagination, so I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Neighborly Ch. 03 Previous Part
Neighborly Series Info