Neighborly Relations Pt. 04

Story Info
I help my neighbor take possession of my wife.
4.7k words
4.52
26.1k
23
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: As is true with all of my stories, this is a fantasy. The themes and ideas I find erotic might be different than yours, that's ok. Please leave comments, my ego will appreciate the positive ones, the writer in me will enjoy the constructive ones, and the submissive side of me will accept the berating ones. Enjoy!

***********

It is best to read the first three parts before this, but in case you don't the quick summary is simply this: I am submitting to my neighbor as his sissy slave. He used his smoking hot step daughter to get the ball rolling and I have both submitted to him by sucking his cock and by giving him my ass. He has commanded me to create a plan to have my wife become his also. In this chapter, that plan comes to life.

******************

Mike did come back that evening. The door to the guest bedroom room opened about 1 am and he entered. He came over to the bed and positioned me on my stomach. He used his finger to penetrate me and then climbed on top of me, pinning me to the bed and slowly forced his cock into my ass. He didn't speak, he just fucked me. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back as his cock slowly, but firmly slid in and almost out of my sissy cunt. He was simply enjoying using his property. He kept this going for a good 10 minutes and then finally moaned and deposited his seed in my ass. I felt perfectly used and the feeling was fantastic. He left himself in me and I squeezed and gyrated my ass to give him all the pleasure I could. Finally, he pulled out, climbed off me and left. No words the entire time. But the message was clear: I was his fuck toy and he would use me when, where, and how he wanted. I fell back asleep with his cum in my ass and my role as his sissy slave solidified.

I woke about 4am with the idea for giving him my wife! The hot tub! My wife has always had a thing about hot tubs and they always seems to make her horny. Mike and heather have a great hot tub and all we need to do is get Paula into it with Mike and let him go from there. I knew Heather was right and that Paula hasn't gotten a good fuck in years and she will be easy pickings for Mike and his wonderous cock.

I got to the kitchen early figuring I wouldn't know where things were and breakfast would take some extra time. There was a note from Maddy. I got excited. Anything involving Maddy makes me excited. The note read:

Make the breakfast from the index card on the front of the fridge, deliver it with the exact schedule shown, wear your sissy maid outfit, and greet Mike with enthusiasm and total submission. You are doing well as his sissy!

I put on the maid outfit and got down to making the breakfast. At exactly 6am Mike came into the kitchen. I was standing with a cup of coffee waiting for him. I pulled out his chair and then knelt next to him. He totally ignored me and drank his coffee. Finally, he pivoted in his chair, spread his legs and looked at me, then looked at his crotch. The message was clear; I crawled between his legs, freed his cock and began pleasuring him.

I licked the head of his cock and then slid my lips down his shaft until his cock hit the back on my throat. I slid off his cock sucking hard. I started repeating this rhythmically and got a moan of approval from my master. After a few minutes of this I moved my oral attentions to his balls and licked them while sucking his testicles into my mouth in between licks. I got another moan and was very pleased. While I was doing this Heather came into the room, walked over and kissed Mike. I truly was just a pleasure toy and my presence between his legs was no big deal. I went back to sucking his cock. Finally, he stood up, firmly grabbed my head and pulled me onto him in a deep throat way and began face fucking me. I accepted his cock and worked hard not to gag. He kept this going for a few minutes and then quickly pulled out and sprayed his cum all over my face. After his third blast I hungrily thrust my mouth back onto his cock and sucked the remaining cum from his cock. It tasted so good.

Mike stayed standing over me as I fully cleaned his cock and then he finally spoke, "Well done faggot, now get my wife and daughter their coffee and serve our meal."

"Yes sir." I said it with enthusiasm because I was definitely in a good mood after having the privilege of sucking his perfect cock and receiving his cum. But, while I was still on my knees, Maddy, who had come into the room sometime while I serviced Mike, came over behind me reached around me, pulled my head against her flat, perfect stomach, and the rubbed Mike's cum all over my face and into my hair.

She leaned down and whispered in my ear, "You do that so well it almost makes me wish I had a cock!"

Maddy then looked over at Mike and said, "can he?"

There was a pause, and then Mike said, "given that your video work yesterday gained us many new subscribers, yes."

With that Maddy pushed me to the floor and on to my back, threw off her robe showing all of us she was naked and then lowered herself onto my face. I didn't need any encouragement, I just started licking her and sucking her clit. She pressed hard onto me and a couple of times I couldn't breathe, but both of us were ravenous towards the overall experience and soon she added her cum to my face. I licked my way thru her orgasm and kept it going for her.

Suddenly she was lifted off of me and I watched as Mike spun her around, threw her up onto the counter and entered her. He started to fuck her fast and hard and she lost control. She was just screaming yes over and over and thrashing back and forth. Mike didn't let up and fucked her into another orgasm. As she was at the high point of what was obviously an amazing experience, he grunted and started to cum in her perfect pussy. The whole scene was unbelievably hot. As they both came down she wrapped her legs around him, pulled herself close and they started to kiss. They shared some seriously passionate kisses and then he finally pulled out of her.

I immediately crawled over to him and used my mouth to clean his cock. When I was done, I stood, bent over to come face to face with Maddy's used cunt and started to lick and clean her. I did so gently and was rewarded with her running her hand through my hair and moaning softly.

Finally, she pushed me off, jumped down off the counter and put her robe back on. I immediately got her and her mother a cup of coffee and went to make the final touches on the breakfast. I served all three and then knelt next to the table. They ate and chatted and ignored me entirely.

Finally, Heather spoke: "OK sissy, what is your plan for making your wife Mike's property?"

"I have a basic plan if you would allow me to speak, Mistress." Was my response.

Maddy, who was now sitting next to Mike, with one perfect breast out of her robe that Mike was fondling, replied, "let's hear it."

I explained that my wife loved hot tubs and they always made her horny and that using Heather and Mike's hot tub would certainly create a situation that Mike could easily command. I suggested we set things up for Friday. I suggested that Mike sits next to Paula and eventually guides her hand to his cock under the water. I predicted that once contact was made, the rest would be a for gone conclusion.

"Do you really think your wife will be that easy?" Mike asked me.

"Yes master. I have not truly pleased her sexually for many years and she really has a lot of sexual frustration built up. If you use your calm and commanding voice and are persistent and patient, she will allow you to guide her hand to your cock. And we all know that your cock will take it from there."

The was silence as Master Mike contemplated the idea.

"Two things" he began, "One, you should make one of your usual lame attempts at initiating sex with her at least twice this week. We can all assume you will fail at providing her with any satisfaction, but you will certainly make her more ready for a real man. And two: before I fuck her, you are going to suggest she give me a blow job in the hot tub and hold her head as I face fuck her. I want her to understand that you want her to be mine and that my control over you is complete."

"I will be glad to do as you wish, Master."

"OK, it's settled. Friday your wife becomes mine. I truly look forward to making her my cock slave. She is going to finally get some good sex in her life, but mostly she is just going to enjoy being my cock worshiping slut."

With that Mike looked at Maddy and commanded, "join me in the shower.:"

"With pleasure." Maddy said and got up and exited with Mike. Her robe stayed on her chair and I got to see her perfect body walk away with our shared master.

Heather left too and I cleaned up. Just as I was finishing, Maddy came into the kitchen totally naked and obviously freshly fucked and dismissed me. "Go home, but be sure you add to your wife's frustration this week faggot!" she added as I left.

Unfortunately, the rest of the week I did not get a chance to serve Mike. I did initiate sex with my wife and failed miserably the first time leaving her very frustrated, so much so that the second time she pushed my head to her cunt and told me to "make me cum!"

I did using my tongue, but even that I could tell was a cheap substitute for what she needed and would get on Friday. She needed and deserved a real cock and I fully realized that there was basically zero chance she wouldn't be Mike's by early evening Friday.

Friday rolled around and Paula seemed happy to be going to Mike and Heather's and even bought a new swimsuit that showed off her great tits. It was red and pushed her breasts up and in and was tight across them. I told her she looked hot and that Mike was going to enjoy the view and she just smiled. She seemed to like the idea. I smiled too as I knew he was going to enjoy more than just the view.

We got there and Heather was already in the hot tub. I went and joined her and sat on the same side in order to put Paula on the same side as Mike. Mike asked Paula to help him fix drinks and brought her into the kitchen.

"You look fabulous." He told her. She blushed, and tried to deflect the compliment while looking down to avoid eye contact. As she did this her eyes found Mike's crotch, and the somewhat obvious outline of his cock. He noticed her staring and held still, then commented, "it looks like we both like what we see."

Paula was flustered, but also horny, and she wasn't even in the hot tub yet. Mike poured two shots of tequila and offered the one to Paula with salt and lime. She tried to refuse but he insisted they needed a shot to start off the night right and put his arm up and around hers and they did a joint, and somewhat intimate shot together. As they finished he held eye contact and held her arm in the crux of his. He reached with the other hand and brushed the hair from her cheek while telling her that now they had an excuse to arrive at the hot tub with flushed faces.

He released his gaze and her arm, they gathered up the four margaritas they had made and headed to the back yard. While we were waiting Heather had been stroking my cock under the water and thus it was obvious that I was hard when I rose to grab drinks. I am sure my wife noticed, but she didn't say anything. I sat back down next to Heather and thus Mike and Paula ended up across from us. Heather immediately moved her hand back under the water and started to stroke me.

I tried to act casual, but Heather had me very horny. Mike suggested he and I go make another round, and when we left we were both sporting a tent in our swimming trunks as Heather had been using her foot on him. But the big difference, was the big difference. Mike's tent was a circus tent and mine a pup tent. This did not go unnoticed as Paula almost gasped as the size of his cock became obvious. With Mike gone, Heather jumped in.

"Sorry about that," she said referring to his hard on, "I couldn't resist playing a little footsy with him."

"I hope I wasn't too obvious, but it was hard not to notice." Paula replied.

"It really is magnificent and sometimes, especially in the hot tub, I just can't help myself."

The shot and the stiff drink had Paula pretty loose and she replied, "I know, I find myself horny in hot tubs too. And wow, It's just much bigger than my husband's!"

"And he knows how to use it too!" Heather added knowing at this point Paula's future as Mike's pet was set in stone.

Paula flushed as she couldn't help but think about how much bigger Mike was. Just as the silence got awkward, Mike returned with drinks. "Your hubby stayed behind to make a drink for Maddy who just stopped in."

Mike passed the drinks over and the retook his spot next to Paula. She was literally breathing heavy at this point. "What did you ladies chat about?" Mike asked.

"Just one big topic" Heather replied as Paula blushed even more.

Mike turned to Paula, held eye contact, and asked, "what was your opinion?"

It was obvious that he knew the "big topic" and he waited for an answer. Paula took a long drink, then said, "I imagine it is impressive."

Mike kept his eyes locked on Paula, and replied, "No need to just imagine." With that he reached over and gently took her hand. She gasped, but let him.

Heather interjected, "Let him guide you, it will be amazing."

With that Mike brought Paula's hand underwater to his cock. He placed her hand on his cock and with his hand squeezed her hand and thus his own cock. The pressure caused his cock to twitch and Paula freaked out a little and pulled her hand back.

"Just relax." He said to her as he reached out again and returned her hand to his cock. This time she kept her hand on it as it twitched and soon she was squeezing it. He smiled at her and just let her explore.

As she started to stroke his cock through his swim trunks he reached over and ran the back of his hand down the side of her face, pausing to offer a finger to her mouth. She allowed his finger to enter and then sucked it for a little bit. He pulled his hand away, let it lower to her shoulder and pushed the bathing suit strap off her shoulder. She was in a trance and didn't stop him. He brought his hand further down and pushed the suit off her left breast. His fingers found her nipple and started to tweek and pinch it.

He released her breast, moved his hand to hers on his cock and then moved it to her own breast. "Keep it going for me." He said to her as he slowly stood, never breaking eye contact. Paula started to squeeze her own breast. As she did this Mike removed his bathing trunks and exposed his full manhood to a helpless Paula. He reached out, took her other hand and brought it to his cock. She immediately started to stroke his cock. She was so focused on his cock and so horny that she didn't realize I had come back and was now sitting next to Heather again.

"Paula, it is time. Look at me." He addressed her.

"You are going to become mine tonight and you already know that. You bought that suit knowing I would take it off of you, didn't you."

She paused, but then answered, "I guess so."

"Keep stroking Paula." He commanded her as he then continued,

"We are not going to beat around the bush here, it is time to start giving yourself to me. And first I want your mouth. Suck my cock Paula."

I started to get up to play my role, but he waved me off with a look. Paula was frozen and speechless and Mike decided the path we were on was better than the original plan.

"Don't fight it, you need my cock. Begin." His calm and commanding voice was amazing.

Paula leaned forward, paused, and then opened her mouth and slid her lips down his cock.

Mike immediately began to take control, "Very good. This is something you will be doing often. Focus on delivering me pleasure. Always focus on my pleasure."

Paula started sliding her lips up and down his shaft and after a few slow and hesitant repetitions her pace and her focus increased. She brought her hands up and placed them on his thighs and really started to work on his cock. I was amazed as in 20+ years of marriage I might have gotten 2 or 3 blow jobs and they were unenthusiastic and brief. Yet here she was putting focus and energy into her efforts for Mike.

Mike continued, "You are doing well, and soon enough I will cum in your mouth. At that point you will swallow my cum and commit yourself to being my property. You can pull away, but we both know you want to finish and want to commit. Look up at me and nod that you understand."

Paula did. She looked up at Mike with eyes blazing and nodded. She was committing to him.

"Keep your eyes on me and keep sucking and become mine" Mike commanded.

Paula did, sucking and looking. She slid up and down his amazing cock and it was obvious she was focused on his pleasure. She pushed herself onto him as far as she could before gagging and then slid back off. After just a bit longer she started to increase her pace and bob hard and fast. Mike smiled and let out a moan of satisfaction.

"Here it comes my slut, keep sucking and swallow every drop. Become mine!"

Paula obeyed and soon it was obvious she was receiving his cum. She struggled but swallowed over and over and kept bobbing on his cock. Her eyes never left his. Mike had a look of complete satisfaction on his face.

"Enjoy my cock as I explain your new reality." Mike said as he ran his hand through Paula's hair.

"You have just committed yourself to be my property. You did so voluntarily and fully and from this point forward you belong to me. I will use you how, where and when I want to and you will enthusiastically obey. You will call me master and you will always focus on my pleasure. I will use you sexually, and will lend you to friends and colleagues also. I will use you domestically as my maid also. Whether you are sucking my cock, getting fucked by a client of mine, or cleaning my toilet, you will always be fully committed and enthusiastic about serving me. Release my cock and confirm your understanding."

Paula slid off his cock, and said, "I understand fully. I am yours master and will always serve you with enthusiasm and commitment."

"Good slut." Mike replied and pushed her head back onto his cock. "Suck me hard so I can give you the first of many fucks."

Paula smiled as she sucked enthusiastically and got him rock hard in just a few moments.

"Faggot, bring your wife to my den, strip her and mount her on my table. I will meet you there in a moment to take her. Neither of you are to speak, just obey and be ready for me."

With that Mike pulled away from my wife, got up and headed inside. I looked at my wife, and reached out my hand. She took it and squeezed it. We were now bonded together as Mike's property. I brought her into the den, pulled off the rest of her bathing suit and helped her climb onto the table. There were straps to secure her legs and arms with and I did so leaving her helpless and fully open to Mike.

Maddy was in the room and her camera was rolling. She wore a hot red top and a pair of jeans and looked amazing. After filming my work she mounted the camera on the tripod and walked over to me.

Maddy ran her hand down my crotch and squeezed my cock and balls, "Ready to watch your wife get fucked by a real man?" she taunted.

I only nodded as Mike had commanded me not to speak. Maddy went over to Paula and started to run her hands over Paula's naked form. "You were actually easier to take then your husband, and he was pretty easy. Mike sent me over and within 5 minutes faggot over there was so horny lusting after me that he didn't hesitate to drop to his knees and suck Mike off." Maddy was molesting Paula's tits now.

"After he sucked Mike off and committed to him, your hubby and I had a wild night of sex. Hey faggot, how was that?"

12