Neighborly Relations Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The best sex I have ever had," I stated honestly. Maddy smiled and kept going.

"And will you ever get to have me again?"

"No mistress because I am a sissy cock lover now and only want to serve cock. I serve Mike's cock completely."

Maddy squeezed Paula's nipple hard and told Paula, "As I said he was easy, but really do you think he was going to resist me? He holds out hope Mike might allow him to be with me again, but Mike won't. He is Mike's sissy faggot and nothing more."

Paula looked at Maddy but said nothing. Maddy pinched one more time and finished, "You are soon going to get the best fuck of your life, so don't be too mad at your sissy hubby. He chose me over you and then chose Mike over everyone, and then set you up to be taken too. But ultimately you will be happy he did as getting fucked by Mike will so be worth it!"

As she said that Mike entered the room. He motioned me over and I dropped to my knees and started to suck his cock. I was immediately focused on his pleasure and was grateful to get a chance to serve.

"While your hubby gets me fully hard again, let's have you make this official. Turn to the camera and state your name."

Paula tilted her head towards the lens and stated, "Paula Lammers"

"Are you fully committing yourself to be my property today?"

"Yes Master."

"Will you ever deny me what I want from you?"

"No, Master."

"Do you want me to fuck you and finalize this right now?"

"Absolutely, Master! Please fuck me!"

Mike didn't hesitate, he pulled his cock from my mouth and positioned it at the entrance to Paula's hungry cunt. As he slowly slid his cock fully into her he stated, "Paula, I accept your commitment to me and now consider you my property. I own you completely and look forward to using you when, where and how I desire."

All Paula could do was let out a moaning, "god yes!" in response as her cunt was completely full and stretched for the first time in her life.

Mike proceeded to slowly fuck her. He reached his hands forward and started to molest her breasts as he slid his cock in and out of her cunt. After a little he started to pick up his pace and was soon slamming his cock into her while she moaned and repeated the word "Yes!"

Mike gave my wife the best fuck of her life and she totally lost control. After about five minutes she started to orgasm. Maddy saw it coming and took the camera and started to film her up close.

Maddy asked, "Best fuck of your life?"

Paula immediately yelled yes! Maddy continued, "Ever get a fuck like this from your faggot husband?"

"God no! Oh god, I am coming!" Paula screamed.

Maddy kept the camera close as Paula threw her head back and her whole body convulsed. "I am so fucking completely yours Master, just keep fucking me PLEASE!!:

Mike grabbed her under her ass and slammed his cock even deeper into her. I thought she was going to pass out. He hammered a bit longer and then grunted and came deep inside my wife. Her orgasm was still ripping thru her body as he filled her.

"Release your wife faggot." Mike commanded me. I quickly complied, and as soon as she was free Paula wrapped her legs and arms around Mike and begged him to "Stay in me forever!"

Mike allowed her to cling to him for a bit and then pushed her back down onto the table.

"I have a few friends who have just arrived. You will be their fuck toy for the next few hours. Serve them like it was me."

Paula looked defeated at first, but then resolve hit her face, "Yes Master."

I had been so wrapped up in watching my wife be taken I hadn't noticed that there were three men in the room, two already naked and as Mike pulled out the first man came over and just slammed his cock into her.

"Fuck her well boys." Mike said as he walked over to Maddy. "Come on baby, let's go find your mom and enjoy our evening."

He turned to me and commanded, "these men can fuck her any how and way they want, so stick around and be sure to take care of any other needs they might have."

"yes Master."

His last words were to his buddies, "Fuck her all you want, but her ass is mine, however faggot here can satisfy your ass cravings if you want. He will also get you any drinks or food you want and he sucks cock with the best of them, in fact better than his wife there. Have a great time. I am off to fuck the two best pieces of ass I own!"

With that Mike and Maddy left. The man with clothing on looked at me and said, "get each of us a cold beer and then drop to your sissy knees and suck my cock."

I said, "yes sir!" and smiled. The next few hours were obviously going to be interesting and highly satisfying. As I left for the kitchen I could hear the man fucking my wife start to grunt and ejaculate in my wife. Yes, interesting indeed.

12