Neighborly Relations Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

#

"You can see how bad I feel about what I did, can't you?" Gail searched Emily Porter's face for comprehension. "I've made you a grandmother to some stranger's kids as well as using Danny shamelessly."

Gail had confessed all to Danny's mother. It was her initial visit to the clinic with Elaine that started everything, after all. And, as she confessed, she wondered exactly what it was that she wanted from Emily. Forgiveness? Punishment?

No, she actually knew what she wanted. It was the latter she was after, but she didn't know how to ask or what form such a thing would take

"I wondered why you had no problem with my son screwing you uncovered. I was especially worried when you seemed to make it such a point that Tillman wore a rubber. I'm glad to see you're not a bigot."

"Everyone at that first group thing wore rubbers, I think. But, well, I couldn't risk having Tillman's child, could I?" Gail said. "

"No," Emily said.

"But now, after seeing Danny's reaction, I'm conflicted about my behavior. I didn't really think about anything but myself."

"You feel guilty and you've come hoping that we'll all forgive you."

"Yes, well, that is I don't know what I . . ." Gail bit her lower lip, feeling somewhat excited about her own shame and even more excited by what she was about to suggest. "I think I need to be punished."

"Punished?"

"Yes." Solidly now, she spoke in the tone of a woman who'd made up her mind. "I've been very bad, Emily. I treated your family like a freak show and used your son shamelessly. I need to be punished."

"Oh, yes, you certainly do," Emily agreed. "You thought we were degenerates when we came to you. You thought you were morally superior to us."

"No, no, well, yes, but not completely," Gail admitted.

"You figured it was okay to use my son as your baby maker just like it was okay to come over to our home to have us perform our little sex act like trained monkeys."

"I wanted to use you, that's true. I wanted to use Danny and the rest of you to fulfill my fantasies. I didn't think about the baby until I saw how much your son looked like my husband."

"So, you were lucky in that case."

"Yes, I guess I was." Gail looked down at the cup of coffee she held loosely atop the kitchen table.

"You've been pretty much in charge of everything, haven't you?"

"Yes, I have."

"Well," Emily said, with a smile. "That all ends right now. No more in being charge for you."

"What do you mean?"

"I agree that you need to be punished," Emily said. "I don't mean spanked, or something like that, though I suppose that will probably happen too. I mean that you don't get to decide anything anymore."

Emily was planning even as she spoke. She knew just how to punish a woman who was used to being in charge of everything from her patients' health to her nurse's work hours. She knew just what to do about that. And, like a gift from the party gods, the good doctor had just given her something to occupy the men of their little group while the women were enjoying Elaine's baby shower.

"From now on," Emily said, "you will have no say in what happens to you. You'll do as you're told without complaint. Right?"

"Yes, well, sure." Gail spoke tentatively, her breath speeding up in tempo.

"No, you don't say 'well sure' about this," Emily warned. "If you want to stop feeling guilty, and if you want to receive the punishment that seems to be exciting you so much, the correct answer is 'Yes, I'll take it without complaint and do as I'm told.' Right?"

"Right."

"Say it."

"I'll do as I'm told and take whatever comes."

"Good." Emily smiled and stood. "You've been invited to my daughter's baby shower. Be here Saturday at six."

"That's it?"

"Don't worry. It'll be plenty."

Emily almost laughed when she thought of what the young doctor was going to go through on Saturday.

PART THREE: Saturday

The baby shower proved to be a bit of a problem for Elaine. She couldn't invite any of her high school friends because they'd be sure to wonder who the father was. She couldn't very well make somebody up. Ultimately, she ended up with a shower thrown by the neighborhood women. She guessed that was better anyway, because they had money to buy good things.

"It might be a problem when you get married, too," Emily pointed out. "If you marry someone local, that is."

"Sure," Elaine mused aloud as she sat at the kitchen table chewing ice from a glass before her. "But I'm thinking that I can't possibly marry anyone who won't fuck my mama anyway. I think that guy would understand."

"That's very nice of you to think of me," Emily said, laughing. "But don't limit yourself to perverts."

"Hey, now, you talk nice about my husband," Elaine cautioned as she slipped another shard of ice into her mouth.

It was Saturday morning, and the baby shower was only hours away. Elaine wasn't very excited. They'd just talk about what it was like to have their kids. Big deal. She had participated in much better parties with this gang.

Emily was quite excited, however. Her plans for Dr. Perkins were all set, and Emily could hardly wait to see the video after it was done. Right now, she had an errand to run.

#

Gail Perkins was on duty for walk-in hours that Saturday morning, so she didn't have much time to ponder the upcoming event. When she did think of it, however, it was increasing trepidation. What could they possibly have planned for her?

She'd asked to be punished and had implied that she wanted quite a bit of it, so she wouldn't be surprised by anything that might happen. She shouldn't be, anyway. In her mind she'd imagined herself tied and violated, spanked, abused. Could they come up with worse punishment than that?

She sure hoped not. Well, maybe she hoped not. Since meeting the Porters and their friends, she'd begun checking off quite a few fantasies. The office visit, anal, and group sex were done many times over. Bondage had come to dominate her sexual thoughts. Lack of free will. Humiliation. As a doctor, she knew about quite a few perversions. She'd always wondered what drove people to extremes. And, as she pondered motivation, she increasingly wondered about the sensations involved in the events themselves. How did it feel to do such things?

The thought that she was going to find out a bit more tonight made her pussy tingle. No, her cunt. She wasn't going to be working with a pussy tonight. Whatever would happen would be done to her cunt.

#

Lee Perkins had been fantasizing a bit lately, too, and it was all Emily Porter's fault.

Once, when she and Robert had been over playing cards, she'd gotten just a bit tipsy and made a couple unguarded remarks. She'd drawn a card that had been to her liking and said. "There's my three of a kind. Of course, I prefer the human three way, but I'll take what I can get." Lee could see Robert nudge her under the table after she said it.

Later, it was Gail who set her off when she said, "Our little baby making project has been fun. Lots of fun. Of course, now that we've succeeded, I can get on top again, so that's a plus. Isn't it, honey?" she said, brushing her fingers back though his hair on the side.

"Yes, I guess so," Lee stammered, embarrassed. His wife hadn't been drinking, so he wondered what made the normally proper woman say something like that.

"Probably not getting as much as before, though," Emily laughed as she lifted her glass to her lips. "If he starts bugging you for more when the baby slows you down, just send him over to me. I'd be glad to help you out." The look in her eyes as she spoke, directed directly at Lee, was not joking.

"My wife is a compulsive volunteer," Robert said. "She's always volunteering herself out." He didn't appear to be joking, either.

Since then Lee had pondered the possibilities. Sex with Emily Porter? A three-way with her? She was a good looking woman so it wasn't hard to picture her, and he'd often found himself doing just that when he spent some "quality time" with his hand and a bottle of lubricant. In fact, he'd masturbated much more often because of those thoughts. A three way? Oh, yes, and he could imagine Gail right there with them."

This morning, while Gail was at work, his imagination was running wild. Again, it was Emily Porter's fault, but this time he would be getting some relief.

Emily rang the bell at about ten o'clock that morning, and Lee opened the door with no idea what he was letting into his home.

Temptation. Temptation was at the door.

"Hi, Lee," Emily said brightly. "Is Gail around?"

"No, she's at work. It's her weekend for clinic duty. She'll be home around twelve-thirty."

"Oh, it's too bad I missed her." Emily was wearing a slight smile as she looked at him, her head cocked a bit to one side, one eyebrow arched. "Oh, well."

Lee felt uncomfortable under her scrutiny. It seemed as though she was waiting for something.

"Would you like a cup of coffee?" he asked just to get some words flowing again. She probably wouldn't anyway.

"I'd love one," she said, and immediately moved past him and into his home.

Lee admired the way her slacks molded to her butt and how her breasts swayed when she turned quickly toward him. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her nipples were erect from the friction of the silky material of her blouse.

Lee's mouth was dry. Boy, he needed a cup of coffee, too.

When they sat in the kitchen with their coffee, Emily got right to the point.

"So, are you getting any?" she asked, smiling as though it was a normal question for a woman to ask her friend's husband. "Of course, she's only about four months along, so you probably are. Right?"

Did she really expect an answer? Hidden beneath the table, his cock was answering by twitching slightly against his leg.

"Well, sure," he said lamely.

"You know, our neighbor was having sex right up until she went into labor. Not actual sex at the very end, but certainly enough to get a man off. I'm sure Gail will at least blow you when she gets nearer her due date."

"Emily, I'm a little uncomfortable talking like this," Lee said. "It's, I don't know, just embarrassing."

"Oh, I'm sorry." Her eyebrow went up and her lips curled into the small, seductive smile she often wore. "Since Gail is so open about you guys, I just figured you were too."

"Gail talks about our sex life?" That was a shocker. "I'd never have though that."

"It's just girl talk," Emily said. "We're not really so demure as we let on. You are apparently an indefatigable lover. I like that in a man." Her smile grew, and her eyes never left his face as she raised her cup to her lips and tipped the liquid inside.

"She said that?" He couldn't help feeling just a bit proud that she would tell her friend that he was good in bed.

"Yes, she did." Of course, she hadn't said good in bed, just that he had great stamina. Often, stamina is enough.

"There's something I've wanted to ask you for awhile," Emily said. She stood and walked over to the coffee maker to refill her cup, saying, "Don't bother, I can get my own coffee," when he began to stand up.

"Ask away," he said, glad that he didn't have to stand just then since his cock was pressing against his trousers.

Emily turned, leaving her cup on the counter, and walked up behind Lee. "I was wondering about you," she said. "Gail, too, of course, but mostly you." With that, she placed her hands onto his shoulders and massaged him just a bit.

"You were, uh, wondering?" Lee had no idea where this was going, but it was so much like one of his masturbation scenarios that he found he couldn't move to stop her.

"Wondering about your sex life." Emily slipped her hands down over his chest and continued very slowly downward while she talked. "My husband and I have a very open relationship. I would like to invite you to join me." She leaned against the back of his head, her breasts hot, soft cushions against his neck.

"I don't think that would fly with Gail," Lee said, knowing full well that he should have said 'Us' rather than making Gail seem like the impediment.

"How about you?" Emily asked as her hands moved down over his stomach and onto his hard cock. "Oh, goodness, that's a nice hard one."

"Please, I . . ." He what? He was powerless to stop her and had no desire to do so? He was perfectly willing to cheat on his wife as long as he didn't initiate it? He wanted to throw this woman down on the table and fuck her brains out? He what?

He said nothing, that's what. And he did nothing as she popped the snap on the waistband of his slacks and pulled the zipper down.

Her hand went in beneath the fabric of his boxers and grasped his cock. He other hand opened the placket. "I bet you have a pretty cock," she said. She pushed his cock into the opening with one hand and pulled it out with the other. "Oh, yes, it's a pretty one."

"This isn't right, you know." He finally found his voice as she released him long enough to move to his side. No, it wasn't right at all, but when she pulled at the leg of his chair to indicate that she wanted him to turn it for better access, he complied and turned the chair in a quarter circle so that there was nothing between his cock and his wife's friend.

"No, it isn't right," Emily agreed. "I want to fuck both of you. If Gail had been home, I would have asked her, too."

"Both of us?" His dick grew even harder.

"Yes, I want to taste your wife's cunt," she said, kneeling. "Just like I want to taste your cum right now, mister."

Emily Porter lowered her head to kiss the end of Lee's tumescent shaft. Lee sighed, gripping the seat of his chair with both hands. She placed her tongue on the bulbous head, so firm and red with eager blood, and moved it around as though eating an ice cream cone. Lee's legs twitched, and he had to push himself up to avoid slipping to the floor. And then Emily began in earnest.

Just watching her head bob up and down on his cock nearly got him off. Her hair was styled nicely in a way that proclaimed her to be a wife and mother, and her clothing announced her as a rather well-to-do woman, yet she was sucking his dick! God, what a sight. And the feeling of her silken tongue and the hot confines of her mouth were unbelievable. The mouth, and the lightly gripping hand that moved in tandem with it, were really too much. He wasn't going to last. He was going to ruin his reputation as a man with stamina.

"Emily, I . . . I'm going to . . ."

"Cum all over my face," she said, moving her mouth just far enough away from his cock head to speak. "Well, yes, please do." She replaced her mouth, her tongue, on his manhood and sucked lightly at the glans while picking up the tempo of her hand. It was when she looked up into his eyes as she blew him, that he lost it.

His first spurt hit her on the cheek as she removed him from her mouth just in time. She pumped him, smiling, and aimed the next shot had her forehead where it mingled with her auburn hair. She pumped his load out onto her other cheek and her nose and finally into her opened mouth and onto her tongue. She swallowed that load.

"Oh, hell," he sighed, nearly crying from the pleasure. "That was . . ."

"That was fun," Emily finished as she tucked his half erect penis into his shorts. Then she slid closer and rested her elbows on his thighs and smiled at him. "I won't tell if you don't," she said.

"Tell? Oh, God, no." He stared at her as his jism ran down her cheek to drip onto her blouse.

Emily used the tip of one finger to gather up the cum from her cheeks and then sucked it off. The thick fluid on her forehead was pushed back into her hair like mousse.

"I bet I can talk your wife into playing around," she said.

"Oh, no, I doubt it," he said.

"I'm very motivated," she told him, standing. "I want to feel you slamming that cock into my cunt. I want to feel your cum inside me. But I'd feel uncomfortable if Gail wasn't in on it. Besides, my husband is pretty eager to fuck her, too. One of us will convince her."

Lee stood and zipped his pants. "Well, I guess I wouldn't bet against the two of you."

"No, you better not," Emily said. "Say, while us girls are having the shower, the boys are going to go out on the town. They weren't sure if you'd like to join them in what they'll be up to, so they didn't ask you."

"Well, I guess my life isn't so sheltered that I can't go out for a few drinks with the boys," he told her.

"It's going to be more than drinks," she said. "Remember how I told you Robert and I have an open relationship? Well, we're not the only ones in town who do. We're letting our husbands prowl at will tonight."

Emily took a sip of the coffee she'd poured for herself and then headed toward the door with the white ejaculate still visible in her hair and the drip of it drying on her blouse. "I'd better move along. Come to our place at six if you want to play with the big boys. Bye now."

She was through the door and gone so fast that it was easy to think she'd been just another of his fantasies. But the limp and happy feeling of his cock confirmed that she'd been there. She'd been there very much in the flesh.

#

Emily drove home smiling to herself. Obviously, her "drunken" slips a couple weeks back had been on his mind since then. She knew damn well he wouldn't have given in so quickly if he hadn't been thinking of her. He was a man, so she had expected him to give in, just not so quickly. She hoped that he'd go out with the boys. He'd enjoy the bookstore. He was an educated man after all.

#

Gail arrived home to find her husband acting awkwardly toward her. It was as though they'd just met, and she wasn't sure why. Was he coming down with something? But, when he said, "Gail stopped by this morning," she suddenly knew what was on his mind. Emily had told her she was going to seduce her husband sometime, and Gail had supposed that the day of her punishment was as good a time as any. She smiled, wondering where in the house he and her friend had sex.

"What did she want?" Gail asked.

"Just to talk to you," he said, too quickly. "Nothing much."

"Oh." Gail went to their bedroom and changed her clothing into something comfortable for the day. The bed was in the same state of disrepair as when she'd left for work. Nobody had disturbed it. When she returned to the kitchen, she said, "Honey, have you ever thought about group sex?"

"What?" He nearly dropped the peanut butter sandwich he was making.

"Oh, just another survey," she said. "Apparently, around three quarters of men polled thought about group sex. Having it, you know, not just thinking. I was wondering if you ever did."

A couple weeks ago, Lee would have lied. He would have told her that he'd never even considered such a thing, and why would he need anything but her? A couple days ago, even, he would have lied. Today, however, he said, "Yes, I have. Sure." He tired to look casual saying it, but admitting even that much to his wife was making him hard. After Emily's visit, the possibility of such an event was so much more likely.

"Really?" Gail didn't seem surprised in the least. "It's good to know that you're normal."

"Absolutely normal," he said, kissing her cheek as she opened the refrigerator and peered inside.

"Do you think about really doing it, or just ponder the concept itself?" She didn't look at him and just tossed the question off like any idle conversation.

"I . . ." Lee suddenly realized that he would love to see his wife having sex. Himself, too, of course, but especially his wife. He'd love to see her with two men. "I don't know, really. But I'm inclined to think that it would be fun. But only with you there, of course."

"Of course." She carried a bag of sandwich meat over to the counter and opened the bread. "It would be kind of fun, wouldn't it? I'd hate to get old and die without having done everything I wanted to do."