Neighborly Secrets Pt. 06 - Relief

Story Info
Diane applies pain relief to Rick's swollen dick.
1.9k words
4.62
9.6k
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the sixth in the Rick & Diane series, and with this one, I tried to do something different than in my previous stories – I still wanted to make it exciting for "Rick," still wanted him to want to do this with "Diane," still wanted to inspire him to try something (or anything!) with her, so I made this story funny, thinking he'd at least consider giving it a shot. Plus, because I knew he was a baseball coach, I made it about baseball. What's the worst that could happen if he just tried, right??

It won't come as a surprise to the readers of this series that I was disappointed by him again, and I still don't know why he proved to be so opposite of how he originally presented himself. He boasted about his "game," he said he'd texted with her flirtatiously in the past, he admitted to having had a previous affair with a married woman in the neighborhood, he even went so far as to prove that she was the woman in the neighborhood that he most desired (a secret only he and I know). Ultimately, it went nowhere.

By this point – I have only one last story after this one – I was frustrated and disappointed, angry and sad, mostly because I saw the potential, I saw the opportunity, and because he just wouldn't capitalize on it, he lost out.

I'm honestly not quite sure why I became so obsessed with it, I think it had something to do with some health issues I was having at the time, and the realization that life is too short not to fully live it, but it could also have been that at some deep level the thought of these two really attractive people enjoying one another's bodies was a total turn-on to me. I'm not sure if I wanted to watch, or if I wanted to participate, but every time I thought about it, I got really horny and really wet. On more than one occasion, especially as I was writing these stories, I totally slid my hand into my panties at the thought of them together. On some days, a couple years later, it still gets me wet. Just, unfortunately, not Diane. Sigh.

As with all the other stories, I wrote this to Rick in hopes of inspiring him - so in the story, "you" is Rick.

What you're about to read is somewhat of an homage to a story I read on Literotica a few years ago called "A Visit to the School Nurse," which unfortunately I can't find any more. But it was a super sexy story, and was partly the inspiration for this second-to-last story, which is called "Relief".

*******************

Late one Spring afternoon, you text her simply, "Are you home?"

She responds instantly, "Yes, what's up?"

You reply, "Any chance you have any Arnica gel?"

She says back, "Sure do – need it?"

"Yes," you respond, "Got hit with a baseball today in practice."

She responds, "Ouch! Are you at home? Need me to bring it over?"

"Yes, if you don't mind – it's pretty painful. And pretty embarrassing in front of the kids – stupid me wasn't wearing a cup."

Pause from her side, then, "I'll be right there."

Your doorbell rings three minutes later, it's her, looking great – in her hand, she had a tube of something, presumably the gel. She had clearly just come from playing tennis, as she was in her tennis skirt showing off her tan and fit legs, and a tank top showing her tan and fit arms, her hair was up, no makeup on – she looked great, and as always, you just kindof gulped quietly to yourself.

But you had more important things on your mind, and were holding an icepack to the front of your shorts in an attempt to ease the pain. From your grimace, the pain was obvious.

"Thanks so much for coming over so quickly," you say, not welcoming her in, but also not grabbing the gel and turning her away.

"Oh, it's no problem at all," she says, glancing down at the icepack at the front of your shorts, "Is there anything else I can do to help?" With that, she looks up at your face and as you take the gel from her outstretched hand before you can stop yourself, you say, "Well, umm, I appreciate that, do you have any experience with this stuff? I've never used it before, just saw it on a Google search I did right before calling you to see if you had any."

"Oh for goodness' sake, you men," she says smiling, taking the gel back and pushing you inside your house, closing the door behind you.

"Come here, sit down," she says, directing you to the couch in your living room.

You do, still holding the ice pack to your mid-section, as she sits on the couch next to you. You watch her legs as the shorts ride up on her thighs as bit, and you start to get turned on as her creamy soft skin touches your legs. And then she waits for a moment before saying, "You do know you need to move the ice pack, right?"

Laughing, you say, "Oh, right, sorry, of course," and set it on the table next to you.

She waits again expectantly for another moment, then says, "And your shorts, too – the gel doesn't work through fabric. Boxers, too."

So you lift your butt off the couch and slide your shorts and boxers down to just above your knees. She looks down, trying hard to retain her medical composure, but she's clearly impressed by the size of your dick, even in this condition.

"Umm, oh, right, the gel," she says, unable to take her eyes off him while opening the cap, and squeezing a good amount into her hand. Setting the tube to one side, she begins rubbing her hands together, saying somewhat huskily now, "Have to warm it up a bit, can't have it all cold when it goes on him..."

"Mmm hmm," is all you can say, kindof not believing what's about to happen.

"Okay, it might still be a little cold," she says as you watch her reach both hands down to your lap, "but I think they'll warm up quickly..." and with that she wraps her hands around your balls, caressing them gently, delicately rubbing the slippery salve all over them. The instant she touches them, you feel a jolt of electricity go through your entire body; the gel feels so good and she's right, although it's cold initially, within seconds her hands have warmed up the gel, and all you can do is put your head back and moan softly.

"Does this feel okay?" she asks after a few minutes, with a smile on her face, knowing the answer even as she asks it.

"Mmm hmmm," you mumble, barely audible.

"So did the ball hit just your, umm, balls?" she asks.

"All over..." you moan, and with one hand you make a motion over your lap that suggests the pain is in the region, not centrally located on just your balls.

"Oh," she says slyly, shifting one hand from your balls up to the shaft of your increasingly hard dick, "So here, too?"

"Umm, yeah, definitely there, too," you say, practically out of breath at how good it feels.

She pauses as she begins to stroke your hardness, and then says, "Interesting..." with a smile in her voice as she begins to stroke you faster now, "...this gel is supposed to lessen swelling, not increase it..."

All you can do is enjoy, you can't even manage to respond, because her soft hands and the warm slippery gel feel so good.

You are fully hard now, standing straight up at attention, and you hear her say, "Kinda difficult to do this with just one hand, I think I need both hands for this big boy," and she shifts her other hand from caressing your balls and wraps it, too, around your hardness, stroking him gently but also deliberately, purposefully, as if she knows her task now has moved from just being medicinal to one of sexual release...

"This make it feel better?" she asks.

You reply in what sounds a lot like a moan, "Mmmm hmmm...please don't stop..."

Her gel-slickened fist continued to slowly work up and down your hardness, coating it with a covering of the pain-relieving ointment. Stroking up and down, she also expertly twists her hands to maximize their coverage and also your enjoyment.

Huskily, so you know that you're not the only one enjoying it but that she is too, she says, "He's so big, and so hard, my god I'm so not used to that, I can barely get my hands around him, he's so awesome..."

As she strokes, you realize you've never been harder, and you also know that you're so excited by what's happening that you won't last long.

She notices that, too, and while she expertly continues to stroke, more quickly now, she also glides her hands down your shaft and continues to caress your balls, whispering in your ear and lightly brushing her lips against it, "I don't want my boys to feel like I'm ignoring them..."

"My god, feels so good..." is all you can say, "Think I'm going to come..."

"That's okay," she whispers in your ear as she moves both hands up again to wrap around your hardness and begins to stroke you faster and faster, "I want you to, please come for me..." and then she says, "Oh my god I can't waste it..." and with that, as you feel the electricity pulse throughout your entire body, she swiftly moves her mouth down to engulf the head of your thick, engorged shaft, and you arch your back and pelvis and butt upwards as you explode inside her warm welcoming mouth and she wraps her lips even tighter around you, pushing farther down on you to take in as much of you as she can deep into her, until it's pressing against the back of her throat.

As your hot liquid streams down her throat you can't help but utter a loud, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyy gooooooooood...!"

After a few minutes, as your body relaxes and you ease your butt back down onto the couch, she remains locked on you, her lips fully surrounding your head, and you can hear her moan "Mmmmmm," and the humming vibration on your shaft further excites you for one last push upwards and one last release...

When she finally unwraps her lips from you, she looks up at you and gives them one last lick, looking deep into your eyes, saying. "Mmmmm, you taste so good..." and she gives you a kiss on the cheek as you slide your boxers and shorts back up.

"So," she says, patting the front of your shorts gentle, letting her hand linger, "All better?"

"Well, yes..." you say, smiling, "but would you mind rubbing some Arnica on my lower back?" That's where the ball REALLY hit me."

And as the look of realization shows on her face, she grabs a pillow from the couch and starts walloping you with it, laughing while saying "Why you sneaky son-of-a-bitch, I can't believe you got me all the way over here to play such a mean trick on me – now you owe me big time!"