Neighborly things - Pt. 01

Story Info
Pat and Roohi embark on a new sexual journey.
5.9k words
4.49
12.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pat Miller is a thirty-four-year-old PhD holder who had recently moved to India from South Africa. After completing his PhD in Psychology from Harvard at the age of 27, Pat travelled around the world working with an international NGO. Originally from Johannesburg in South Africa, Pat spent three years in the Middle East and four years in the Northern African region.

After publishing four books and being a part of several TV talk shows, Miller shifted the focus of his research to Asian countries. During one of the conferences, Pat met Dr. Iliyas Alam, the Dean of one of the top public universities in Delhi. Iliyas had invited Pat to join his university as a visiting professor and share his knowledge. Pat obliged and joined.

'Welcome to the society, Dr. Miller. Your flat is ready with furniture. You may move in and set it up as you like it,' the secretary of the gated community said.

'Thank you very much.' Pat followed the secretary, a man in his sixties, as he showed him around the society. After a few minutes, Pat reached his apartment. It was on the twentieth floor and faced the University that Pat was going to be working at. The view was amazing. Pat loved the spread of green and the canopy that practically covered the entire landscape with occasional buildings popping up in between. He loved his job. And now he loved where he was going to work.

'Alright, Dr. Miller. I will take leave now. Once you settle down, I will introduce you to your neighbors. You can call the Residents' Welfare Office for anything you need. We operate round the clock,' the secretary said and left.

Pat liked the apartment. It was a 4 BHK. All the rooms had furniture that was still packed. He knew he had a lot of work to set up the apartment. But first, he wanted to visit and report at the University.

He took a quick shower, dressed up in a three-piece suit, took all his briefcase and went out. He got into an Ola cab and reached the University in a few minutes. The Dean Dr Iliyas Alam had gone to Singapore for a three-month trip. So, after finishing his joining formalities, Pat returned to his apartment.

***

Pat finished his sprint on the treadmill in the society's clubhouse and went to the water cooler where he had left his water sipper. He picked up the bottle and took a sip.

'Excuse me, sir. That is my bottle,' said a voice from behind.

Pat turned around to see a woman standing a couple of feet away from him. She wore a black jogger and a white loose t-shirt. She tied her hair up in a bun. Pat looked at the bottle and then looked at the lady questioningly.

That is my water bottle you are drinking from, sir,' the lady repeated.

On observing the bottle carefully, Pat realized that it was not his water bottle but looked exactly like his. And then he looked inside his gym bag that was lying on one of the shelves and found his bottle inside. 'I am extremely sorry, ma'am. I forgot my bottle in my bag,' Pat said his face filled with embarrassment.

The lady smiled at him as she saw that the bottles looked the same. It was a genuine mistake. 'That's alright. I am sure nobody would want to drink water from someone else's bottle, especially during these times of pandemic.'

Pat smiled back. The lady spoke in a sweet tone which gave him a sudden sense of comfort. It had been one month since he had moved into his new apartment. And the Covid-19 situation forced him to stay home. The only time he stepped out was once a day for his workout. And the rest of the time, he had remained in his apartment. He had no friends and people were in no mood to make new friends. So, the secretary was the only person who would occasionally speak with Pat whenever they ran into each other. Pat was glad that finally he got to speak with someone, although it was a slightly embarrassing start.

'I will wash the bottle and return it to you tomorrow if you don't mind.' Pat said hesitantly.

'Oh, don't bother about it. I can do it myself,' the lady said.

Pat returned the bottle to her and got back to packing his bag. He had finished his session for the day. The lady too seemed to have finished her session for the day and got to packing her bag. They both left the gym at the same time. Pat walked ahead not realizing that the lady was following him a few feet behind. He stopped at the elevator and found that the lady had walked up and stopped next to him. He looked at her with exclamation.

'I live on the twentieth floor too,' she said with a smile.

'Really? How do you know that I live there?' Pat was surprised.

'Your landlord is a family friend. Also, I saw you the other day,' the lady said.

Pat smiled. The elevator halted and the doors opened. They got inside the elevator. 'I am Pat,' he hesitated to shake hands.

'I am Roohi,' the lady offered her hand without any hesitation.

Pat responded with a firm handshake. Her hand was tender. 'How long have you been living here?' Pat asked.

'It's been more than six years now. We were one of the first families to move in. I see that you are new to the country,' Roohi said with a smile.

Pat was drawn towards her smile. It was evident that she was at least ten years older than him, but Roohi was in excellent shape. Her breasts were heavy and might have been saggy. But he couldn't tell from the outside as she had worn her gym wear -- a loose T-shirt and joggers. The straps of her halter-neck sports bra were unmistakable though. They seemed to be doing a fantastic job of holding those jugs tight and upright. He was drawn back from his thoughts as the elevator halted at the twentieth floor.

'Yeah. I have recently moved from South Africa,' he said as they both walked. After a few meters, Pat stopped at his door and realized that Roohi lived in the apartment right next to his.

'Well, too bad that Coronavirus is catching up like wildfire. You may be feeling bored at home,' Roohi said unlocking her door.

'It would be an understatement if I said that I am dying of boredom.' Pat unlocked his door but still stood there talking with Roohi.

Roohi chuckled. 'Well, you know what, please feel free to drop by if you feel bored. My husband had gone to visit our kids abroad and got held up due to the lockdown. So, I am feeling bored too.'

Pat thought about it for a second. But he was not sure if it would be a good idea to visit Roohi's home. He also figured it may be impolite of him if he had not invited her to his place. 'Sure. Why don't you come over for tea today, if you are free?'

'At your place?' Roohi asked.

'Yeah, why not? I haven't had a guest since I moved in. Consider it my housewarming party,' he said.

'I'd love to join. Does 3 O'clock sound okay?' Roohi said with a big grin.

'Anytime works for me. Just feel free to drop by at any time.' Pat bade bye to Roohi and went inside.

Roohi walked inside and closed the door behind her. She had an involuntary smile as she thought about spending time with Pat. She took off her T-shirt and walked into her bedroom. She stood in front of the mirror and looked at her body. Her bra-clad breasts were heavy but were very firm for her age. Sure, nursing two kids had its effect on her body. But she had worked very hard to maintain a good shape.

Roohi cupped her breasts with both her hands from above the bra. She couldn't cup the large breasts completely. She held the halter-neck straps, slipped them off from over her head and dropped the bra to the floor. Her 36DD boobs almost sprung to life revealing their full size. They were fighting with the gravity to stay tight and non-saggy. And Roohi took every care possible. She inspected her boobs in the mirror. The large brown areolas and nipples amplified the beauty. She liked what she saw.

Roohi then took a bottle of almond oil, squeezed some into her palm and applied to her boobs. And then, she sprayed some oil over her breasts and started massaging them. She placed her palms under her boobs and slowly massaged her way up in circular motions. She repeated the motion for a few minutes. And finally, she started to feel a tingling sensation in her areolas. She closed her eyes and massaged the areas. The feeling was inexplicable. And as she closed her eyes, it reminded her of her husband. He would have loved to massage her boobs. In fact, the daily boob massage was one of the secrets of her firm boobs. She missed her husband and his hands on her breasts. In their twenty years of marriage, except when her husband was away travelling, they had sex almost thrice a week on average and engaged in one or the other form of sexual activity daily. Even when Roohi was pregnant and due to deliver in two days, they did everything except penetration. So, their sex life was always active. But the unexpected break propelled her to resort to masturbation. And she had lost touch with the self-pleasure techniques. So, she struggled to satisfy her libido.

Roohi picked up her phone, launched WhatsApp clicked a few topless selfies and sent them to her husband. And then, within a couple of minutes, she received a few pictures in response. Her husband responded with some pictures of his erect penis.

Roohi smiled at that. She took her phone and walked into the bathroom. She video-dialed her husband and placed the phone on a stand. She started taking a shower as her husband started to masturbate in the video call.

A couple of minutes later, Roohi opened the medicine cabinet and pulled out a dildo. She applied some almond oil to it. And then, she put one leg on the stool and stretched her body to get a clear view of her pussy. Her extra pounds on the belly only added to her beauty. She brought the dildo close to her pussy, and rubbed it slowly.

Involuntarily, her eyes closed as she started to push the dildo inside her pussy. In a matter of seconds, she managed to insert the dildo inside and turn on the vibrator. And then, her husband asked her to masturbate. Roohi started moving the dildo, in and out of her pussy. As she continued the motion, she started to gain momentum and in a couple of minutes, her body stuttered as she had an orgasm.

Her husband, who had been watching her through the video call, let out a huge moan as he came, finishing their phone-fuck session. Roohi then finished her bath and walked back to her room. She collapsed on the bed and slipped into sleep, wondering how would it be to have sex with Pat.

***

'Shit. The gym will be closed from tomorrow onwards. The secretary just texted in the group chat,' Roohi said, exasperated by the situation. As a precautionary measure, the society had decided to close even the clubhouse and the residents had been asked to not step out of their flats.

'What? This is not good.' Pat was visibly disappointed. Coronavirus was getting increasingly scary and the increased restrictions meant he had to stay in his flat. 'What about essentials like groceries and medicines?'

'As per the note, we need to place a request with the welfare association, and they will home-deliver them,' Roohi read out all the messages.

'Man, this sucks! I am sure I am going to die of depression.' Pat said arching back on his couch.

'Me too. International travel has been banned. And I am not sure if I am ever going to see my husband,' Roohi looked worried.

Pat sympathized with her. The situation was one of its kind and nobody in the current generation has experienced anything like this in their lifetime.

'Don't worry, Roohi. It's gonna be alright. You hang in there, okay?' Pat said trying to comfort her.

It had been more than an hour since Roohi came to his place. They had tea and chatted about general topics. And as time progressed, they talked about Pat's work, his life in South Africa and a lot of other stuff. They both felt comfortable in each other's company.

They had not realized how time passed but it was almost eight by the time they looked at the clock.

'I think I should get going now,' Roohi was about to get up.

'Man, time really flies. I had a wonderful time. I wish you were my roommate,' Pat joked.

Roohi laughed. 'You know what, it is funny, but we both are nothing less than roommates. We are not allowed to step out of our flats. The best we can do is to sneak into each other's apartments if we need some company.'

Pat laughed at it. 'Wow! This morning, we were strangers and now we are roomies, aren't we? One hell of a progression in our relationship,' he blabbered. He was not sure why he said what he said.

Roohi couldn't contain her laughter. 'At this rate, we may be sharing a room this night. And what next?' She winked.

Pat was taken aback as he noticed the flirtatious comment. To his own surprise, he liked it. He liked Roohi. His complete focus on academics meant he never had a relationship that lasted for more than three months. The last time he slept with someone was more than two years ago, on a nightstand with an older Indian woman whom he had met at a bar when he was in Singapore. But now, he found himself attracted to this lady in her forties, fit and beautiful. And the best part, she started to flirt with him. Although he knew that she was married and had kids, he felt drawn towards her.

'Hey! What are you thinking?' Roohi asked.

Pat shook his thoughts away. He decided to go with the flow, for all he knew she might be the last person he would spend time with before he died. Such was the situation globally. 'Nothing. I am glad you are here and that I met you this morning. If I hadn't met you, I would have been stuck in this flat, for God knows how long. So, thank you very much.'

Roohi smiled. 'I feel the same. Although we have been here for six years, I never made friends with someone so quickly.'

'Hey, don't demote me to just a friend again. Remember? We are roomies. And we are waiting to see what's next,' he returned the quip and winked.

Roohi laughed out loud. She loved that Pat was responding to her flirting. 'Alright, roomie. So, what do you want to have for dinner?'

'Anything. But today, I would like to have a drink,' Pat stood up from his couch and stretched his body.

Roohi realized that the six-foot-three-inch man was fit and sexy. The horny side of her got triggered. She imagined cuddling the tall man. And she wondered, how big his penis looked. She never slept with any man of a different ethnicity. The thought excited her. 'Alright. I'll cook dinner and bring it. You take care of the drinks.'

'Don't worry about that. My bar is full and even if we drink every day, we can survive for more than a month.' Pat said proudly. Since there were no women in his life, drinking and reading were his daily normal before going to bed. So, he had everything stocked up.

'Wonderful. Let me freshen up and come back in an hour. I'll cook something quickly,' Roohi said and started to leave. But then, she turned around and walked up to Pat. She hugged him and gave him a peck. And her boobs grazed his broad chest.

Pat wasn't expecting that. The sudden touch of a woman had an instantaneous effect on his penis. It started to grow and Pat struggled to hide his erection in the joggers.

Roohi drew herself back and took a look down at his loins. She saw a small shape forming. She hid her smile as she realized that her plan was working. 'Alright, then. See you in an hour. You too freshen up,' Roohi said and left.

Pat felt an immediate urge to masturbate. But he decided to save himself as he suspected he was going to have some action that night.

***

'The dinner is fantastic. I thought you were going to make some Indian food. But you surprised me with pasta. And I got to tell you, this is the best pasta I have ever had in recent times,' Pat said. They finished their dinner and were having some red wine.

Roohi gave a sensuous smile. She wore a sleeveless loose top that revealed more than it hid. The red bra she wore held her melons tightly, forming a deep cleavage that was inviting Pat's gaze.

Pat understood Roohi's intentions as soon as he saw her enter his flat with the dinner tray. He just wanted to finish the dinner before making his first move. 'Want a refill?'

'Sure. I never say 'no' to red wine. I love it,' she said sensuously emphasizing certain syllables.

'Is it because you love the color red or the effect of red wine?' Pat asked looking at her red bra. He didn't shift his gaze even as he saw Roohi looking at him directly. He knew it was now almost a matter of minutes before he touched them. They were three glasses down each and were about to have their fourth glass of wine.

'I love red. And I wear red for special occasions. And the red wine always helps to make the special occasion a memorable one. So, you can say that I love red and thee effect of red wine.' Roohi said with a twinkle in her eyes.

For a moment, Pat forgot her age. She looked gorgeous. He refilled the glasses and brought them to her. He passed on the glass and sat on the couch adjacent to Roohi. 'So, you are a red woman, eh? So does celebration mean all-red for you?' he looked down at her loins. Her black knee-length skirt didn't reveal the color of her panties.

Now Roohi felt the effect of alcohol. And she loved the way the night was going. And Pat was turning her on with his flirty questions. 'Well, it depends on my mood.

Sometimes I go all-red and sometimes other colors too. You know, I love to surprise,' she said sexily.

Pat was getting turned on. 'So, how do you reveal your surprises?' he asked.

'You'll see,' she said. 'By the way, what is your color of celebration?' She asked.

'White' Pat said without hesitation.

Roohi looked at Pat. He wore a black T-shirt and white Jockey shorts. The shorts revealed most part of his strong thighs. And the hair and the muscular legs turned on Roohi like never before. 'I see black and white now. Did you mean black, white and white?' she said indirectly asking about the color of his undies.

Pat understood what she meant. 'Yes. Now it is your turn. Are you all-red today or something else?'

Roohi chuckled. She lifted her legs and placed them on the coffee table. She pulled her skirt up a bit, revealing her fleshy, smooth thighs. There was no hint of hair. 'Are you so eager to see?' She asked in a husky tone as she bent forward. Her already deep cleavage got deeper and now Pat could practically smell the perfume on her.

'I would love to see the color and also what it is hiding?' Pat said.

'Show me your white and I will show you the color inside' Roohi said.

Pat didn't waste any time. He lifted his bums and pulled down his shorts in a jiffy. And he also took off his T-shirt.

Roohi's breathing stopped for a second as she looked at his loins. Pat wore white thongs. He seemed to have shaven his pubic hair as she couldn't find any hair strands protruding through the cloth. But more than that, it was the bulge that took her breath away. Pat's penis had already bulged and was waiting to come out.

Pat stood up and flaunted his bulge.

Roohi couldn't control herself any longer. She reached out and palmed his bulging crotch. 'Now why are you hiding this rascal?' Roohi pulled down his brief and dropped it to the floor.

Pat's thick cock sprang up. Roohi cooed involuntarily as she looked at it. The tall man had the biggest cock she had ever seen in her life. It was over six inches long and fatter than her dildo.

'Good Lord, Pat. How have you managed to stuff this monster inside for so long? Doesn't it hurt you?' Roohi asked genuinely shocked, without shifting her gaze. She could barely wrap her fingers around his thick shaft. She pulled his clock closer and Pat moved forward.

'It is your turn now, Roohi.' Pat didn't wait for her approval. He reached forward and pulled her shirt over her head. The 38DD boobs clad in the sexy red bra were waiting to be freed. 'I saw one red. What are you wearing down there?' Pat asked with curiosity. He was getting desperate to see her naked.

12