Neighborly things - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roohi smiled. She stood up, still holding his penis. She was five-foot-six-inch tall but looked very short in front of Pat. She moved forward and looked Pat in the eye. 'Do you want to know what the surprise is?' She asked.

'Yes.' Pat said, lost in her smile.

Roohi lifted her leg and placed it on the coffee table, like she does it before inserting her dildo into her pussy.

Pat waited with a bated breath to see what she was doing.

Roohi pulled Pat closer, lifted her skirt and pulled his penis towards her pussy.

Pat lost his mind for a second as his cock came in contact with Roohi's wet, velvety pussy. 'What?' he managed to say.

'That is the surprise. I didn't wear any panties today.' Roohi started rubbing Pat's dick along her wet labia while sliding her other hand up Pat's bare chest. She reached for his nipple and twitched it.

Pat felt a stinging pain in his nipple and a creamy pleasure down his body as his dick discovered the smoothness of Roohi's pussy lips. And his gaze stopped at her big melons.

'Go for it,' Roohi said and placed Pat's hands on her breasts. And then she guided his fingers to her nipples.

Pat could feel the nipples hard and protruding through the fabric of the bra cups which was having a tough time holding the bulging breasts. Pat moved his hand towards the cleavage and inserted his fingers between her boobs as if to measure the depth of the cleavage. His fingers disappeared.

'Wrong place to insert your fingers, roomie,' Roohi said with a wink.

'Not at all. Every inch counts and every hole matters. I have no ambiguity about what I am doing,' Pat said confidently.

Roohi smiled. 'What do you mean?'

'It is all about stuffing, humping and puffing. And the pleasure follows.' Pat said as he felt his dick hitting the slippery entrance of Roohi's womanhood.

'Then why are you wasting time?' Roohi teased. And it had the desired effect.

Pat pulled her closer and planted a strong, hard kiss on her lips.

Roohi reciprocated as she came close. She stuck her tongue between his lips and even before he realized, gave a passionate bite to his lower lip.

Pat felt a stinging pain. But her passion turned him on. 'Do you like to rough?'

'Not really. But it has been more than a month since a real cock entered me. I want it rough.' Roohi managed to say between gasps as she continued to passionately kiss him.

Pat lost whatever the remaining self-control he had. He ripped apart her bra and the skirt, making Roohi fully naked. He paused for a couple of seconds to look at her beauty. The brown-skinned Indian lady in her forties was looking like a gorgeous naked angel. And the best part was, there was going to be no disturbance. A complete lockdown meant no visitors which meant they were free to roam naked all around the house. But now, he needed to quench his thirst for pussy juices. Coincidentally, the last time he kissed someone's pussy was of an Indian woman in her forties in Singapore. And now, he was going to taste another set of lips and different juices.

Pat pushed Roohi onto the couch. Roohi fell on her back with a slight thud. But she loved Pat's sudden aggression. The production of her pussy juices increased as she thought about the thick, long, circumcised, South African cock that was going to stuff her holes. For a moment, she was scared that she could take such a penis inside her. Obviously, it won't fit in her mouth. But would it fit in her pussy? Would her ass be able to take that pain the nasty bulged dick may cause? She prepared herself mentally.

Roohi let her hair loose. 'Bring it in you mother-fucker. What are you waiting for?' Roohi never used expletives during sex before unless she was doing a role-play. But now, the expletives from her mouth were a surprise even to her. She didn't care.

Pat looked at her with a smile. The lady was getting wild. And his cock was now throbbing to enter her pussy. All the built-up tension and the sexual urges over the years within him exploded. And the fact that Roohi was married to someone and was cheating on her husband turned him on even more. In a jerking motion, Pat spread her legs wide, trying to wide open Roohi's pussy.

Roohi thrusted her pelvis to adjust her position. She was now ready for the imminent attack on her pussy. She wanted it badly.

Pat placed his palm on Roohi's cleanly shaven pussy mound. His big palm covered the entire pussy. And slowly, to Roohi's surprise, he started pressing his palm against her mound and then started making small and negligible circular motions. And the slurpy pussy made it easy to make the motion repetitive.

Roohi started moaning now. She had asked for rough sex. But Pat was giving her pussy a gentle massage. However, it had the intended effect. She closed her eyes and started to thrust upwards, pressing her mound against his palm.

Pat noticed the response and applied more pressure as he intensified the motions.

Now Roohi lost control. She dropped her head back. All her senses were overcome by the sensation she was experiencing in her pussy. And then, suddenly, the most unexpected thing happened.

Pat drew his palm away and slapped Roohi's pussy with his fingers. Roohi let out a huge gasp as the sensation of pain mixed with pleasure hit her brain. Pat repeated the action. In regular intervals of three seconds, he slapped her pussy lips with his fingers. And each time, Roohi let out a gasp and a small cry of pleasure. Pat repeated this a few times and then increased the speed of his slapping.

Gradually, he started slapping the pussy lips at a speed of almost three times per second. And Roohi's pleasure moans have turned into loud pleasure cries.

'Aaaaahhhhh...hhhh...hhhhh...hhh...hhh.' She moaned continuously and rhythmically, in sync with Pat's slapping. In her forty-five years of life, and thirty-two years of active sex life, Roohi had never experienced spanking on her pussy. This was indeed turning out to be the experience of a lifetime.

The spanking went on for a few minutes. Pat's strong hands did a wonderful job of arousing Roohi like never before. In a few minutes, Roohi started to whimper. The whimpering went on for a few seconds and her body started to shake. Her moans went louder and louder, she lifted her pelvis and was practically in the air, pushing up against the spanking hand. A few seconds later, Roohi let out a deafening moan. And then, she dropped her body on the couch, sweating and panting.

Pat stood up, and looked at his hand, drenched in her fluids. He brought out his tongue and slurped the juices off his hand. As gross as it may sound, it had turned on both of them.

Roohi jumped up from the couch, held Pat's erect cock and pulled him closer. Now, Pat stood in front of Roohi. Without wasting any time, Roohi opened her mouth and tried to take his big member inside. But she failed terribly. The thick fat cock was too much for her mouth. She could manage to stuff in not more than two inches of his length. But if her thirty-two years of experience with sexual partners of both genders had taught her anything, it was the knack of giving pleasure.

Most unexpectedly, Roohi inserted her middle finger into her pussy, made it slurpy with fluids and brought it out.

Pat looked at her in disbelief as he was not sure what she was up to.

Roohi collected juices from her pussy, and applied it all over Pat's thick balls. She still kept sucking the thick pink head of his cock. And slowly, she slipped her hand towards his butthole. She started giving him a rim job with her slurpy finger.

Pat lost his mind. It was the first time someone ever touched him there. The pleasure was surreal and out of the world. Pat moaned.

Roohi continued her triple-pleasure act of sucking his cock with her mouth, kneading his balls with one hand and fingering his butthole with the other. The triple-action was difficult for Pat. His balls became heavy, his legs became weak and in a matter of a couple of minutes, he yelled. 'I am cumming.'

'Shoot it,' Roohi managed to say with his cock still stuffed in her mouth. Three.. two.. one.. and Pat splashed a thick streak of cum. His penis spasmed once, twice and then thrice, each time spitting out thick white fluid.

Roohi usually liked to take cum in her mouth. But since it was their first time, she wanted to look at his cock as it ejaculated. But Pat ejaculated more semen than she had anticipated. The jetting stream of cum landed in her hair, in her eyes and across her face. As the semen stopped jetting out of his cock, Pat looked at Roohi's face. She looked like a pornstar.

'Do I look like a bukkake porn actor?' Roohi asked reading his mind.

'Yes,' Pat smiled.

'Then let me act like one.' Roohi leaned forward and started licking his dick. She wiped off the remaining fluids with her tongue and sucked his cock dry.

Pat collapsed on the couch next to Roohi and hugged her naked body. Their sweaty bodies came in contact and Pat's male member started to take shape again.

'You are unbelievable. I want to experience your cock inside me and your pounding. I know you can last for more than twenty minutes while pounding a woman.' Roohi said with a smirk.

Pat looked at her wide-eyed. There is no way she could have known that. Pat's sexual libido was high but his stamina was like that of a stallion. He could hold his ejaculation for as long as thirty minutes and still pound a pussy at full speed. 'Now, how the hell do you know that?' Pat asked.

Roohi chuckled. 'Do you want to know a little secret?'

'What is it?' Pat asked.

Roohi reached for her phone that was lying on the coffee table next to the couch. She opened a picture and showed it to him.

Pat looked at the picture intently. He vaguely recalled the face but was not sure from where. And then, it blew off his mind as the realization dawned upon him. It was the picture of the Indian woman Pat had had sex with a couple of years ago in Singapore. He couldn't believe that Roohi had her picture. 'How the hell do you know her?'

Roohi laughed. 'Who do you think your landlord is? Her name is Mahira and she owns this apartment.'

Pat's jaw dropped.

Roohi continued to chuckle. She swiped her phone and another picture popped up. And this time, Pat almost had a heart attack as he saw the picture. It was Dr. Iliyas Alam, the Dean who had offered him the job.

'How the fuck do you know Dr. Alam?' Pat asked, now sitting straight. His erection was gone.

'He is my husband. My name is Roohi Alam.' Roohi said with a smile.

Pat's head started to spin. He had rented the flat that was owned by the lady who he had fucked two years ago, mouth-fucked his boss's wife and was stuck with her during the lockdown. What would happen if Dr. Alam came to know about this affair?

Roohi's smile was unmistakable. Pat was confused at why she was smiling. 'What more surprises have you got for me?'

Roohi swiped the pictures and showed another picture. It had Dr. Iliyas Alam and Mahira kissing on a beach.

Pat looked at Roohi. 'What is this?' He managed to ask.

'Now the last surprise,' Roohi said and showed another picture.

Pat's jaw dropped. In the picture, Roohi was sucking Mahira's breast. Pat was too shocked to ask any questions.

Roohi smiled and took it upon herself to explain. 'Mahira is my roommate from school. She was my first sexual partner. And then I met Iliyas during college. Once, we had a school reunion and I met Mahira again. One thing led to the other and we ended up pleasuring each other. But I felt guilty about it. So I confessed to Iliyas that I had slept with Mahira. To my surprise, he was okay with it. And it turned him on even more. A few years later, we ended up having a threesome. And since then, Iliyas and I have decided to see people outside our marriage. So, every time Iliyas travels, he goes on one-night stands and sleeps with random women. And I sleep with my trusted colleagues and friends. It has spiced up our sex life and is one of the main reasons for our happy marriage.'

Pat looked at Roohi with a blank face. And then, he managed to digest all that he had heard. Although he almost knew the answer, he wanted to ask Roohi. 'So, does your husband know that you were going to sleep with me?'

Roohi laughed. 'Both Mahira and Iliyas knew. When Iliyas showed us your picture saying that you were his colleague coming down to India, Mahira recognized you and told us about her unbelievable sexual experience with you. And the lockdown and travel ban meant that Iliyas was going to be away for a while. And I got attracted to you, all the more because of what you can do in bed.' Roohi confessed.

Pat blushed. 'Unbelievable. So, what do we do next?' He asked.

'Next, you show me what you had done to Mahira,' Roohi leaned forward and stuffed Pat's limp cock into her mouth.

12