Neighbors Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked to the couch and sat down, crossing her legs as she did so. Even fresh out of bed with no makeup and hair tumbling down her shoulders she looked incredible. I could see her legs all the way up to her thighs - the short robe barely covered anything. If her legs weren't crossed I'd have a clear view of her panties.

"I've been thinking more about our arrangement, bank, and there are a few rules I want to set now. Also, I know we had some wine last night, and I want to make sure you are getting into this with a clear head, so consider this your last chance to change anything or back out entirely and just be my neighbor. Clear?"

I nodded, looking up at her from my keeling position several feet in front of her.

"Yes, Miss Amber. Thank you. I thought about it too and I don't have any regrets."

She smiled, briefly.

"Good bank. I'm going to have so much fun with you! Now, a few ground rules. First of all, I know you have your job during the week. And for now, I'm not going to do anything to interfere with working hours. Monday through Friday nine to five I expect you to be concentrating on your business and making it successful and lucrative for me. During the weekends, however, you are working for me directly. Also I may have occasional use for you after working hours during the week. Is that understood?"

I nodded. "Yes Miss Amber."

"Every Saturday and Sunday you are to report to me at 8 AM sharp. Do not knock or ring the bell. I may be sleeping in or have someone over. Wait on the porch and i'll let you in when I have use for you. Understood?"

I gulped, imagining who she might have overnight at her place. "Yes, Miss."

"Very good. Now, pull out your phone. Do you have Venmo?"

I did as she asked, my hand shaking. "Yes Miss, I have Venmo."

She told me her handle. "Now, add me as a friend." She laughed as I clumsily typed away - my breath was ragged and I could feel my face was flush with excitement.

"Good bank. I think the term "Friend" here is ironic, don't you?" She chuckled. "I mean, money is only going one way in this relationship. And it's not like you're getting anything in return!"

"You're added, Miss." I said. Seeing her stunning profile picture in my Venmo account gave me another jolt of excitement. It was a close up of her beautiful face. She was wearing shockingly red lipstick and she seemed to have a Mona Lisa-esque hint of a smile on her face.

"Very good. Now send me five hundred dollars, just because."

Oh god. I could barely breathe as I typed the figure into the app and hit send. A second later, Amber's phone chimed from where it was resting on the coffee table. The sound send another jolt through me, and clearly it had an effect on Amber too - she let out a sigh that I could swear was almost sexual.

"Oh...I liked that" She said, exhaling deeply. "I think we're both going to be hearing that sound a lot more. Now, every morning that you're working for me I'm going to have a list of things you're going to do. I expect them to be completed perfectly without question or complaint. After I inspect your work I will send you a withdrawal request on Venmo. I will withdraw money based on the amount you did for me, but also add fines if your work is not acceptable. I may choose to punish you additionally if your work is sloppy. Is that clear?"

I nodded.

"If I'm bored and have literally nothing else to do, we might hang out in the evenings, after your work is done IF you did a good job. Clear?"

I nodded again, my head spinning with her plans. She had obviously put a lot of thought into this and I was equally turned on and terrified by how organized she was.

"Good. I doubt I'll be bored that much because you could always take me shopping when you're done with your work. Or of course I could take your credit card and go shopping on my own while you're working!" She laughed at that idea, and I felt a shiver run down my spine at the prospect.

"One final thing to discuss before we get started. About your little situation down there." she pointed at my crotch. "I have to admit that last night, after you left, I sort of took care of myself, if you know what I mean" she said with a gleam in her eye.

Oh god, I groaned inwardly. I thought about my own experience last night, thrashing in bed trying in vain to get some relief. Amber grinned at the pained expression on my face.

"It was quite nice. I have to admit I was thinking about your cage - and the fact that you were nice and tight and secure. Security is really the number one quality you look for in a bank, isn't it?"

It didn't seem like it was rhetorical so I said "Yes, Miss Amber."

She grinned again at my response.

"Well, security and daily withdrawal limit" Amber corrected herself, thoughtfully. "At any rate, I like that my bank secure. A bank without locks or security doesn't really interest me. And anyways, have you ever heard of a bank having an orgasm?"

Again, I didn't get the sense that it was a rhetorical question. I felt my face get hot with embarrassment and at the cruelty of her words. I looked down at the floor.

"No Miss, I've never heard of that."

She merely nodded. "Yeah, me neither. Look, I'm not unreasonable, so I'm not discounting the prospect of EVER unlocking you. But Dr. Latham told me that one of the downsides to locking up a man for any appreciable length of time is that they constantly bitch and whine about getting out, and she said a wise woman puts a stop to that before it even begins. So here's my policy on this - you are going to stay secure until I decide to unlock you. Period. You are not allowed to ask, or mention it or even insinuate anything about your cage. If you do so, you'll be heavily fined AND punished. Understood?"

I trembled on my knees. This prospect was almost unbearable. Miss Amber would have complete control on whether I ever had an orgasm again, or even an erection! And the control was so total that I wasn't even allowed to question it. Unable to speak, I met her eyes with mine and mutely nodded yes.

"Good. Now this may be the last time you ever hear me talk about your dick or your cage. But is it still ok? No pain, and it's fitting well?"

I realized this was my last chance - all I had to do was lie and say it was cutting into me or something and she'd have to remove it. Or at least I assumed she would. Paying her and working for her was incredibly hot even though I knew it would be difficult at times, but a lifetime of celibacy for her was almost too much to ask. At the same time, I knew I would never forgive myself if I lied to her.

"No Miss Amber" I said in a whisper. "The cage fits well."

She nodded, satisfied.

"Glad to hear it. Dr. Latham's designs are essentially escape proof - the amount of heat or mechanical pressure required to cut any part of the cage would surely result in severe injury for you. The lock is also designed by one of the most talented locksmiths in the world - the vast majority of professionals can't pick it and it would have to be drilled, with the same effect as trying to cut it."

I shuddered with the finality of this - the prospect that without that one key, I was essentially sentenced to a life of sexual frustration and celibacy.

She pulled the key in question out of a pocket and held it up. I stared at it - both symbolically and literally the key to my sex.

"If it helps at all, bank, when I'm masturbating or having sex, I might think about how tight and secure my bank is from time to time. I really do find the unfairness of the situation pretty hot, and it might make my experience that much better. Isn't a lifetime of frustration for you a small price to pay for occasionally making my orgasms just a little bit better?" She laughed at this thought and held out the key.

"Last chance, little bank. You can take the key and unlock yourself and we can be neighbors. Or you can kiss it goodbye since this may be the last time you ever see it." She looked at me, expectantly.

Without hesitation, I leaned forward and kissed the key.

"Good bank."

She rose to her feet. From my kneeling position on the floor I could see a hint of white lacy panties under the short hem of her robe. I looked up and saw Amber looking at me with an amused smile.

"Eyes down, bank." she said. "That's not for you."

I looked down at the floor, embarrassed that she caught me sneaking a peek.

She walked past me and patted me on the head as she went by.

"I'm getting in the shower. List is on the kitchen counter - time to get to work little bank."

Hearing the bathroom door close, I got to my feet and went to the kitchen. There was a list for me in her handwriting, just like last weekend when I cleaned her house for her mother's visit, this time without any preamble.

"1. Hit the grocery store and buy me food for the week. I like salads and seafood and normally eat fruit for breakfast.

2. Do my laundry

3. Clean my bedroom

4. Clean both bathrooms

5. Clean all baseboards

6. Clean Kitchen - including oven and stove

7. Tidy up living room

8. Dust everything

9. Vacuum carpets/mop wooden floors"

I decided to start with the cleaning, and do the shopping after. I headed to Miss Amber's bedroom to get started on the laundry.

I had just straightened her room and made her bed and was starting to gather her lingerie to take to the laundry room to hand wash when Miss Amber came out of the shower. She walked into the bedroom wrapped in a towel from her knees to her chest. Her long brown hair was hanging damply around her face and shoulders. She looked effortlessly beautiful, and I longed to see her without the towel and wondered if this was my chance.

"Close your eyes and hold your arms out." Miss Amber said, as if she were asking me what the weather was like outside. I shivered with how natural her voice was as she controlled me, as if it wasn't anything unusual. Setting down the handful of bras I was gathering, I sighed as I closed my eyes and held out arms out at my side, scare-crow like.

A few seconds later I felt the damp of her towel as she draped it over my right arm, hanging it from me as if I were a towel rack. I moaned as I realized she was now completely nude, right in front of me! The temptation to crack my eyelids was enormous.

"Keep those eyes closed, bank. I wouldn't want to have to punish you on your first day."

"Yes Miss Amber."

I heard her chuckle softly as she moved around the room, opening drawers and her closet.

"Let's see...I think this bra will work for today" she said, her voice suddenly right in front of me. I felt her reach around behind my head, and drape something around my neck - from the feel of the material I realized it was one of her bras. Again I moaned. I was starting to feel pressure in my cock from the cruel steel walls of the tube. If I could just open my eyes I'd see her amazing tits right in front of me as she reached up to my shoulders to adjust the way the bra was hanging.

I heard a dresser drawer open.

"And this pair always makes me feel sexy" she laughed, as she draped placed something impossibly delicate and light on my left hand - her panties, I realized. I moaned involuntarily again.

I heard her laugh.

"Oh, is my little bank getting frustrated? Is this difficult for you?"

"Yes, Miss Amber" I breathed, finding it difficult to talk.

"Is it unfair of me to make you stand there with your eyes closed draped in my underwear while I'm walking around naked?"

"Yes Miss Amber - it's unfair."

I heard her chuckle again.

"Good - then I'm doing what you asked me to do. You know, every guy I've been around would have grabbed me and threw me on the bed and had his way with me - I mean absolutely none of them would have actually kept their eyes closed and missed out on THIS!" I heard her hands run across her body and moaned again.

"But not you, bank. You're special, aren't you? You have a very special purpose...you're going to make me very happy in...well, let's just say in other ways."

She moved to her closet again and I heard clothes sliding around on hangers. A minute later I felt more fabric on my left arm.

"This dress will look cute on me, don't you think? Oh, you can't see it. You'll have to take my word for it" I could hear the smile in her voice.

"Are your arms getting tired yet, bank?"

I nodded. They were starting to get sore from being held out at my sides for several minutes, especially my right arm where the damp towel was weighing it down..

"Well, that's not really my problem. I'm going to blow-dry my hair - don't move a muscle. I'll be back in a bit to dress."

I groaned as I her her walk back to the bathroom. A few seconds later I heard the whir of a blow dryer. Minutes went by and my arms were beginning to shake slightly from the strain. I could feel slight perspiration on my forehead as well. Suddenly the blow-dryer switched off and I heard footsteps in the bedroom. The damp towel was removed from my arm and I breathed in relief.

"Thanks - I'll take that." Amber walked back to the bathroom, presumably to hang the towel. A few minutes later I heard her come into the bedroom again.

"Ok - I'll take these thank you" she said as she lifted her panties from where they were draped over my left hand. I heard her slide them up her legs. A second later she lifted her bra from where it was hanging around her neck, and I heard her shrug it on and a second later snap it closed. Next she took the dress off of my arm and I heard her slide it over her body.

"Ok bank - you can open your eyes now."

Amber was standing right in front of me, smiling mischievously at what she had put me though. She looked stunning in a simple sun dress like I've seen her wear many times. This sundress was very short, coming to mid-thigh, and the chest was tight, pushing her ample breasts up for me to see. I realized even though she hung her underwear from me I had no idea what she was wearing underneath. I was sure that amused her and she must know I would be wondering what she looked like under the dress.

"Now let's see...next is my makeup. Should I leave you like this or let you get back to your laundry?" She put her index finger to her mouth pretending to think deeply about the subject. I let out another moan - my arms felt like they were on fire at this point - I had probably been holding this pose for at least thirty minutes. It was hard to tell with my eyes closed - it seemed to mess with my concept of time.

"I don't know...I mean you ASKED me to be unfair to you. So I think I should keep you like this a lot longer. You do look pretty funny standing like that and kind of shaking and groaning" she laughed and started poking my arms downward, trying to get me to break position. It took every ounce of willpower and strength to fight her and I let out another long moan.

"No...please Miss Amber...I'll do whatever you want. Just please let me get back to work."

She seemed to think about this.

"Well, the only problem is you ALREADY do whatever I want, right bank?"

I nodded.

"But it might amuse me if you begged me for something - say, maybe beg to take me shopping this evening when you're all done working for me."

I nodded again, enthusiastically.

"Yes - of course, Miss Amber! Just please...let me move my arms...May I please take you shopping?"

"Hm. Where would you take me?"

I thought for just a second. There were several local malls and clusters of boutique stores that I thought she might like. I picked the nicest small mall that had mostly high end clothing stores.

"Southpoint, Miss Amber - just...please..."

My breath was coming in ragged gasps and I could feel sweat running down my forehead.

She pretended to think about it some more as I groaned.

"Hm. Southpoint. There are some stores there I like. Expensive stores." she smiled at me. "It sounds like this will be expensive for you."

"Yes! Please Miss Amber - please let me spend a lot of money on you tonight. You should get whatever you like!"

She nodded.

"Yes, ok. Since you are so insistent, I'll let you take me shopping tonight."

"Yes! Thank you Miss Amber!"

"You can put your arms down now, bank."

I moaned in relief as I let my arms drop to my sides. They were numb and my shoulders felt like they were on fire. Looking up, I saw Amber was looking at me expectantly.

"Um..yes..Miss Amber?" I said, uncertain what she wanted from me.

"Aren't you going to thank me for allowing you the pleasure of helping me to dress?"

I shivered.

"Yes, Miss Amber. Thank you so much for allowing me to help you dress for the day."

"You're welcome, bank. Now get back to work - It's already 9:30 and you've got to get a move on if you're going to finish in time to take me shopping."

I resumed my work, hand washing her lingerie and finishing the laundry and straightening her room before I moved on to the kitchen. Amber announced she was going out for coffee and left with a book and her purse. Thirty minutes later I got a notification sound on my phone and took it out. There was a pay request from Amber on Venmo - nine dollars and forty seven cents. The memo said "Coffee and pastry. Chop chop bank." Obediently I hit send and went back to work.

I went back to my house for a few minutes around noon to fix myself a quick lunch and catch up on a few work emails. When I got back to Amber's house she was curled up on the couch with a book. She ignored me as I picked up where I left off, cleaning the baseboards throughout the entire house. They were quite grimy - again, I silently cursed the previous owner who had left the house in rough shape - and got on my knees with a sponge and a bucket of warm soapy water. I made a mental note to myself to pick up some knee pads next time I was picking up cleaning supplies.

The last thing I had to do was vacuum and mop the floors. About half of Amber's house was carpeted, and the rest was a combination of hardwood and tiling. After vacuuming I mopped all of the hardwood floors and the tiled kitchen, bathrooms, and laundry room. After putting away all cleaning supplies I looked at the time - is was already a little past five! Amber had spent the afternoon reading and texting with friends and basically ignoring me as I worked around her.

"I'm going to the store now, Miss. Should be back in an hour or so and then I'd be honored to take you shopping."

Amber looked up from her book for the first time in a couple of hours.

"Ok, bank. I'll check your work while you're gone. Hopefully you did a good job and I won't have to be disappointed with you."

I gulped as I left her house.

At the store I filled my cart with as wide a variety of things as I could. I figured I could keep an eye on what she was eating during the week and make sure to stock more of those things, assuming she had me get her groceries regularly. I parked in my driveway when I returned and struggled to carry a half dozen bags to her house. Unsure what to do, I set the bags down carefully on her porch and tapped gently at her door. A few seconds later Amber pulled the door open, a grim look on her face. Without saying a word, she reached up and grabbed my left ear with her right hand and turned, striding down the hallway towards her bedroom. I struggled to keep up, bending awkwardly as her painful grip on my ear pulled my head down to her shoulder level. The pain was bad but I mostly felt incredibly humiliated - led around her house by my ear like a wayward child. Finally she got to the end of the hallway and released my ear. She pointed down at the floor in the corner of the hallway.

I followed where her finger was pointing. One the baseboard in the very corner was a slight smudge. It looked like a bit of dirt had somehow missed my sponge. Oh shit. I felt a hint of fear. She didn't look like she was taking this lightly - her grim expression hadn't changed since she opened the door. She caught my gaze and stared into my eyes.