Neighbors Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um...I'm..I'm sorry Miss..." I stammered, unsure what to say. "I must have missed this spot...I'm not sure how but...I'm really sorry."

She nodded almost imperceptibly and grabbed my ear again. Ow!

She strode confidently into her bedroom with me in tow, and went to her en suite bathroom. There, she stopped and pointed at the sink. I froze. Clearly visible in her sink was a single strand of her beautiful brown hair.

"I'm sorry Miss Amber." I hung my head. "I had no idea I did such a poor job."

"I'm disappointed and angry, bank. Did you think I was joking when I said I have high standards and I want my chores done perfectly?"

"No Miss. I didn't think you were joking. I just did a poor job." I kept my gaze on the floor, unable to meet her gaze.

"Look at me, bank." I lifted my head. Her eyes were smoldering and seemed to bore into my brain.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't just toss you out of my house right now and forget I ever met you."

I panicked. "No! Please Miss! I swear I can do better. I WILL do better. Please fine me for my errors."

She nodded, still staring into my eyes.

"Yes, bank. Of course I'm going to make you pay financially for your shitty job. That's a given, and I've already told you that's what I would do. Could you imagine if I had friends over tonight and they saw the house in this state? I think you really need to learn that this will simply not do."

I was still frantic over the thought of her sending me away. I don't think I could bear returning to my life without being able to spend time with her, in whatever capacity she would allow me.

"Yes Miss. Please double whatever fine you were going to charge me. I need to learn not to do this again."

She nodded again.

"Ok, bank. Done. But that's not enough. You need to remember this feeling - this fear I see in your eyes. You need something to remember what happens when you slack off on your work."

I shook my head rapidly up and down.

"Yes Miss...just don't send me away, please."

"Ok bank. This is going to hurt. But I need you to understand what happens when you disappoint me. Put your hands on your head and spread your legs wide."

I put my hands on my head and laced my fingers together, awkwardly crabbing my feet apart until they were wider apart than my shoulders. I gulped, not knowing what she was going to do to me. She put her hands on my shoulders and gripped them firmly. She was still locking her gaze on mine. Suddenly, she brought her knee up as hard as she could directly into my crotch!

There was a flash of light and an explosion of pain. I grunted and collapsed to the ground in the fetal position. The pain was so intense that I couldn't breathe. Alternating waves of pain and nausea washed over me as I writhed on the floor at Amber's feet. After what felt like an eternity, I was able to take a breath and focused on my breathing. A minute later I got to a point where the pain was intense but manageable, and I looked up at Amber. Even in my state I couldn't help but admire the view of her thighs above me as I could see a hint of red panties under her dress.

She was looking down at me, curiously. There was a frightening lack of empathy or pity on her face.

"Did that hurt your balls, bank?" She asked.

"YES Miss Amber!" I said, my voice a hoarse whisper. I realized that if anything, the cage I wore around my penis made my balls more vulnerable and exposed. Because of the tight ring encircling my scrotum they had nowhere to retreat to, and any impact they took would squash them against either the metal ring or the tube.

"Good. That was for the baseboards. Now get back on your feet. We need to discuss the hair in the sink."