Neighbors Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I see a cute guy while I'm out, maybe I'll buy him a drink with your money" she teased me further as I heard her slip out of another skirt. "No, I don't think this one works...and he'll see me in this bustier which I don't think you'll ever get to see me in." She laughed again and lowered her voice a bit. "God I can't wait to get laid tonight...I love letting a big strong hot guy have his way with me. The guy last week - Nick? He could go for hours. I was sore for two days after."

I groaned again. My legs were beginning to shake slightly from the strain of holding my position.

"I think I need a professional opinion. Don't go anywhere, bank."

She left and returned just a minute later, this time I heard Ms. Sutton following her.

"I'm not sure if this dress hangs right. What do you think?"

I heard Ms. Sutton walk around and tug on the dress in different places.

"No, not quite. It would need to be taken in here. And also here. That would accentuate your waist more. I actually could do this for you - I own this boutique now but my background is in alterations."

"Really? That would be fantastic!" Amber answered. I burned with embarrassment. They were having a conversation and Amber was getting a professional fitting in the tiny room where I was stuffed into a corner and completely forgotten about. My legs were shaking and I let out a small whimper as I tried to maintain my posture on my toes.

"Now how about this one....be quiet, bank" Amber admonished - I tried to regain control of my breath. For the next ten minutes or so Ms. Sutton approved or disapproved of certain items, and made measurements and marked four or five items that she would alter for Amber to wear. Finally it seemed they had finished, and Amber came up behind me.

"Are your legs tired, bank?"

"Yes!" I breathed, desperate to get off my toes.

"Why don't you thank Ms. Sutton for helping us with our shopping?"

"Thank you Ms. Sutton! Thanks for your help."

I heard both ladies chuckle behind me.

"He's really quite well trained, isn't he?" I heard Ms. Sutton say. "I have to ask, what does he get out of being treated like this?"

Again, they were treating me like I wasn't even in the room.

"Oh, he's quite special" Amber said - I could hear the smile in her voice.

"Other than getting to hanging out with me when I'm bored, he actually doesn't get anything at all. And he likes it that way. Doesn't he, bank?"

I nodded to yet more laughter from the ladies.

"Fascinating."

"Bank - you may get off your tip toes and turn around now."

With an audible sigh of relief, I lowered my weight until I was back on my feet again. My calves were burning, and I knew I'd be feeling this treatment tomorrow or even the next day. I slowly turned.

Ms. Sutton and Amber were both looking at me, appraisingly. I felt my face redden under Ms. Sutton's stern and frank gaze as she eyed me up and down. She had a hint of that same disapproving frown on her face. She had harsh features, with a bit of an aquiline nose and dark brown eyes. I noticed a few strands of grey in her black hair, but she was very slender, with an erect bearing that made her seem more like royalty than the owner of a clothing boutique.

Amber was wearing one of the short dresses that I saw her pick out, and she looked incredible as always. The dress was a lavender color with a chunky black belt that emphasized her narrow waist.

"Now hand over your credit card so Ms. Sutton can ring all of this up - I've got to get home and get ready to meet Sarah downtown."

I fumbled for my wallet and handed my credit card to Ms. Sutton, who took it from me without a word. She was still looking at me with that unsettling slight frown, and I felt a bit like a small insignificant insect pierced by her gaze. Finally breaking eye contact, she looked down at my card.

She left the dressing room, turning sharply on her heels. Amber was looking at me with an amused expression. I noticed that she was drumming her fingers on her arm in a clear sign of impatience. I hurriedly packed all of the clothes carefully into shopping bags that Ms. Sutton left and we walked to the front of the store, where Ms. Sutton was running the card.

"I'll need a phone number and email address for our mailing list." She said - it wasn't a question. I fumbled yet again with the pen she procured and filled out the form she handed me on a clipboard.

Satisfied, she handed me back my card when I was done.

"Amber, thank you again so much for visiting my boutique. I'll have those alterations done for you in a few days. Please enjoy the rest of your weekend."

Amber flashed her a smile and waved as she left the store. I struggled to balance my wallet and all of the bags as I hurried after her. I half turned after a dozen steps. Ms. Sutton was watching me go with that same disapproving look, her thin arms crossed in front of her chest.

It was getting quite late by this point, and Amber had me drive her home so she could get ready to go out. Once we got in her house she disappeared into her bedroom with all of her shopping bags. Unsure what to do, I sat on the couch and flipped the tv on. A minute later I got a text.

-Sarah will be here in 5 minutes. Pour some wine for us-

I hopped up off the couch and poured two glasses of a white wine I had bought earlier that day. A minute or so later I heard a knock on the door and I opened it.

Sarah - one of the women that came over last weekend - was standing in front of the door, looking at me with one eyebrow raised. She was the tall slender redhead, and was clearly dressed to go out. She had on a super short miniskirt that exposed her strongly muscled thighs and calves, and a tight crop top that clung tightly to her smallish breasts, but exposed a taut stomach that was clearly toned and firm. Her red hair hung in wavy rivulets over her shoulders.

"Well hello - you're the guy from next door right?" Sarah asked rhetorically as she strode past me into Amber's house.

"Uh..yeah" I stammered, unsure how to act in this situation. I noticed that Sarah was wearing heels but was also quite tall, and was easily an inch or two taller than me in her shoes.

"Amber's in her room I think...getting ready. I poured a glass of wine for you" I said, then instantly cursed myself. That was a really weird thing to say, I thought.

Sarah looked at me curiously.

"Ok, thanks neighbor!" She walked over to the wine and took a giant sip, nearly taking down half the glass. She sauntered down the hallway to Amber's bedroom.

"Amber? Are you decent? I'm coming in anyways!"

She opened the door and I heard muffled conversation and giggles coming from Amber's room. A second later Amber called out.

"Where's my glass?"

Cursing myself again, I grabbed the other glass of wine and half-ran down the hallway. I knocked on the door. Sarah opened the door just a crack and plucked the glass of wine from my hand before unceremoniously closing it in my face.

I made my way back to the living room and sat on the couch. My imagination ran wild with thoughts of what Amber was doing in the bedroom - possibly trying on some of the new lingerie I bought her. The cage felt like a steel fist gripping my cock as it tried to expand in the tiny space. The sounds of animated talking and laughing drifted down the hall.

Several minutes later Amber and Sarah came down the hall together, arm in arm. I gasped involuntarily. Amber was wearing a skin tight dress that dipped deeply in front, showing an outrageous amount of her impressive cleavage. The hem of the dress was so short that it barely covered her underwear. Instantly I imagined being behind her as she bent over...or the hem of her dress riding up just an inch or two while she was dancing.

"Do you like?" Amber asked teasingly, spinning around for me.

Sarah laughed.

"Of course he likes - he's got eyes, right? You look fucking hot, girl!"

Amber beamed with the compliment from her friend.

"If only he saw what you have on underneath..." Sarah said, looking at me with a mocking grin.

Amber flashed me a wink.

"Well if I get lucky at least someone will appreciate it tonight."

Sarah laughed again.

"You slut! Seriously though let's get going - want me to call an uber?" Sarah had her phone up and was scrolling through some apps.

"No need - Chris will take us." I hadn't heard her use my name in a while and silently thanked her for not using her other term for me.

"Really?" Sarah looked between Amber and I.

"Sure! He doesn't mind, do you?"

I nodded.

"Wow - such a nice guy! Ok let's go!"

Sarah led the way out the door to my car. They both climbed in the back seat. I felt a bit like a chauffeur alone in the front of the car.

"Let's start out at 38 Club" Amber said.

I pulled it up on google maps and backed out of the driveway.

The whole way the girls in the back chatted about their jobs - Sarah complained about the financial hit she took from the recent pandemic, and even with gyms re-opening a lot of her long term clients didn't come back. I glanced in the rear view mirror hoping to catch a glimpse of cleavage and saw Amber looking at me in the mirror thoughtfully.

Eventually we pulled up the 38 Club. I had never been there or anywhere similar really - dance clubs weren't really my thing. There was a line out the door and a bouncer keeping people from entering.

Sarah climbed out first and I couldn't help but stare at her long legs as she stood up outside the car. Amber leaned over and said softly "Go home now, little bank, but keep your phone on. We may need you later tonight. Oh - clean your car when you get home. You should know better than to drive two beautiful ladies around in a dirty car."

With that she gave me a quick pat on my head and got out, giggling at something Sarah said that was lost to me. They waved to the bouncer, who seemed to know them, and they walked right into the club as he waved them in. The sound of electronic dance music hit me like a blast as the door opened and they went inside the dark club.

As soon as I pulled into my driveway I got my vacuum cleaner and some armor-all wipes out of my garage. Turning on my driveway flood lights I gave my car a good cleaning on the inside. My car was very clean already, but I had to admit there were some broken leaves and a few stray pine needles on the floor mats, and I hadn't dusted or polished the interior in a while. After thirty minutes or so I thought it looked much better and finally went inside my house.

Exhausted, I stripped down to my underwear and brushed my teeth before collapsing into bed. It had been a long day and I felt physically and emotionally exhausted.

Almost immediately I got a notification on my phone. It was from Venmo. A request for $28 from Amber. The message read "drinks for Me and Sarah. Chop chop little bank."

I felt blood rush to my trapped cock and I moaned with a combination of excitement and frustration. I felt like I was being programmed in some way - the demand for money unquestionably made me excited, but the cage cruelly kept me from relieving the growing pressure in my balls and seemed to keep me in a perpetual state of arousal. The only outlet for my sexual energy was in serving Miss Amber, however she choose to use me. I clutched helplessly at the chastity cage as I hit send. Almost immediately a message popped up in Venmo. "Good bank."

I groaned again and turned over on my stomach, sliding my underwear down my legs and off. The feeling of being totally naked save for the steel cage enclosing my penis was intense - feeling the sheets all over my body except in that one place just reinforced my locked state. That part of my body was locked by Amber and belonged to her now. Whimpering in frustration, I started humping the bed, desperate for any sort of feeling on my denied cock. I thought about having my cock in a warm pussy - Amber's, I thought with a thrill - as I lay above her, sliding back and forth, just like I was doing now. Except now I felt absolutely nothing. Moaning in frustration, I made myself stop. I was just driving myself crazy. I turned back over and flung a pillow across the room in exasperation and tried to go to sleep.

I was finally settling into a doze when I heard a notification go off on my phone again. Groggily I picked it up and looked at the screen. Another Venmo request. Forty eight dollars. "Drinks again - this time for the four of us :)"

This was followed almost immediately by a picture sent via text. It was clearly a selfie that Amber had taken. Amber and Sarah were in front, clearly standing at a bar. They were both looking at the camera and smiling. Directly behind Amber stood a tall, clean-cut good looking guy. He was tall, probably about six and a half feet, with short black hair. He had chiseled good-looking features, and I could see he was wearing a tight-fitting black tee. His arms were ripped - I could see them stretch the fabric of this shirt. Looking closer, I saw that he had his hands on Amber's slender waist! Between Sarah and Amber was another guy - a fit-looking African American. He had a button down shirt on but I could see he had a lot of muscle in his chest. He had his arm around Sarah and was in the process of taking a drink from a beer in his hand when the picture was snapped.

Oh god. I moaned again in frustration. The girls were clearly having a good time, and I was in bed at home with my cock locked, serving as their ATM, funding their night out. I tried again in vain to rub myself - to feel any kind of stimulation at all - as I hit send. Again, I got the immediate message. "Good bank."

Realizing sleep wasn't in the cards, I got a book from my bedside table and started reading.

A while later I got a text alert.

-Hey Chris, this is Sarah. Amber said if I asked you'd buy me a drink. Is that true?-

I froze. Thoughts of Amber telling Sarah everything raced through my mind. Surely she'd think I was a pervert or super weird - and it looks like I'd be seeing her around all the time. Then I thought that the fact she's asking me to buy her a drink doesn't necessarily mean she knows everything - maybe Amber just told her I offered to buy her some drinks and she's trying to get in on that. Shaking slightly, I texted back.

-Yes, I'd be happy to do that-

A few seconds later I got another notification. This was from Venmo again, and it was a friend request from Sarah! Oh god...I wasn't sure about this. First of all there's no telling what she'd ask. And I had no idea if Amber would be ok with me sending her money - or maybe she would get mad if I didn't send her money? I thought about it for just a second. It seemed logical that Amber wouldn't have told her I'd buy her a drink if she didn't mean for me to go along with whatever Sarah asked. I clicked "accept" and Sarah and I were now "friends" on Venmo.

A request came shortly after from Sarah. Fourteen dollars, and a message "Thanks!!!"

I clicked send.

Several hours later I had managed to fall into a light sleep. My text notification sound brought me out of my doze.

-Pick us up, bank. 423 South Main. Chop chop-

I groaned. My phone told me it was just after 2 AM. I staggered out of bed and into some clothes and groggily made my way to my car.

The roads were deserted until I got downtown, where all of the bars were closing. I pulled up in front of the address Amber had sent me - a different place than where I had dropped her and Sarah off earlier.

-Here, Miss-

I texted as I pulled into an empty spot. Despite the late hour, it was lively on this block. Obviously the bar was closing and drunk twenty-somethings were staggering out into the night into waiting Ubers and taxis. A few minutes later I saw Amber come out of the club.

She had her arm around a guy - I realized it was the same one I saw in the selfie she sent me hours earlier. He was big and tall and well muscled just as he looked in the photo. I could see that he had his hands all over her as she giggled at something he said. She spotted me and dragged the guy over to my car.

They piled into the back seat and I was hit with the scent of sweat and alcohol and cigarette smoke. Immediately they started making out - Amber practically climbed into this lap as they kissed. I surpassed a groan as I saw in the rear view mirror that both of his hands were firmly planted on her ass. I put my car in gear and pulled into the street, moving slowly to avoid the partiers milling about.

The guy broke the kiss and peered around in confusion.

"Hey - don't we need to tell this guy where to go? Is this your Uber?"

Amber laughed and ran her hands over the guy's muscular chest.

"He's my friend - my ride for the night. I guess you could say he's my Uber with I want him to be. He knows where I live and that's where he's going."

The guy grinned.

"Oh - we're going to your place?"

I nearly missed a turn because I was staring in the rear view mirror. Amber was straddling him, lightly kissing his neck. One of her hands had run down his front and I could see it was rubbing his crotch! I couldn't hold back a low moan as my own penis tried to expand in its steel tube. I shifted in my seat trying to relieve the pressure growing in my cock.

"Yes...I want to see what you're packing down here..."

I heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper being slid down.

"Hey, babe, uh...what about him?"

I looked in the rear view mirror again and met his gaze as he looked at me, an expression of confusion and worry on his face.

"Turn your rear view mirror all the way down - no peeking up there." Amber said authoritatively. Sighing, I reached up and adjusted the mirror. All I could see was the front passenger seat in it's mirrored surface.

"Cool." I heard the guy say.

There were several seconds of fumbling and kissing.

"Oh my god! It's BIG!" Amber exclaimed. "I knew it! I could feel you against me when we were dancing..."

"Shh..!" He said, clearly embarrassed and unsure how to behave with this stranger driving them.

She ignored him.

"Oh god...I need this in my mouth right now."

I heard her move around - it sounded like she was getting off his lap moving to the seat hear him. Seconds later I heard a deep groan coming from the guy directly behind me.

"Yeah....oh fuck that's good...." He said, groaning.

I shivered. The tube around my dick was the most painful it had ever been - I felt the small dull points digging in severely as blood tried to flood into my penis. I reached down and tried to readjust myself but there was no way to get relief.

"Hmm...that's right...put your hands on me" I heard Amber say in between the sounds of wet slurps. "Yeah...take my panties off."

More shuffling sounds. The urge to turn around was almost irresistible.

Suddenly coming came flying over my shoulder and landed on the steering wheel, just inches from my hands. It was a pair of lacy black panties! I moaned again.

"If you turn around, bank....hm....yeah right there....you're going to be so fucking sorry."

I shivered - she had called me "bank" in front of this guy - my only hope was that he was too caught up in her blowjob to notice. My hopes were dashed when I heard a low chuckle coming from him.

The rest of the drive home seemed to take forever. The sounds of Amber's mouth on his cock were interspersed with his moans of pleasure, and her sounds of encouragement as he had his hands on her. With a supreme effort of willpower, I resisted the urge to turn and look at the couple making out in my back seat. Finally I pulled into Amber's driveway.

The couple piled out of the car, obviously in a hurry, and practically ran to her front door where she fumbled with the keys. He was half naked - his shirt was off and his jeans were unbuttoned. I could see a huge bulge at his crotch, straining against his boxer briefs and jeans. He was ripped - I could see his torso rippling as he moved, his biceps were about as big around as my thighs! Amber was more put together but one strap of her dress had come off her shoulder, and the hem of her short dress had come up, revealing a hint of her naked ass as she struggled with the keys. I was transfixed watching her and yet again I moaned in frustration and pain. Finally she got the door open. Turning, she laughed as he grabbed her and half carried her through the doorway. The door slammed behind them.