Neighbors Ch. 06

Story Info
Chris and Amber go shopping.
7.8k words
4.62
28.2k
19

Part 6 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
betaboy84
betaboy84
364 Followers

Several minutes later I was on the floor again, just barely able to catch my breath. Amber was still standing over me, watching me gasp and writhe on her bathroom floor. Seeing that I was able to communicate again, she pulled out her phone.

"I am withdrawing five hundred dollars from my little bank for the work that you did today. I think that's quite lenient actually."

"Yes Miss...thank you." I managed to choke out between gasps of air. I was lying on my back with my knees pulled up against my chest, my hands protectively over my crotch trying to assuage the pain coming from my crushed balls. Amber continued as if I hadn't spoken.

"Unfortunately, you made two mistakes in your cleaning, didn't you bank?"

I wasn't likely to forget that, I thought, after taking two knees straight to my balls to remind me.

"Yes, Miss." I said, able to speak a little clearer now that I felt like I was getting enough oxygen.

"I was planning on fining you one hundred dollars for each mistake. But you suggested I double that fee and I agree, so I'm adding four hundred total."

With that, she tapped her finger on the screen and almost instantly I heard a notification chime from my phone in my pocket.

Pulling it out awkwardly, still on my back on the floor at Amber's feet, I saw a Venmo pay request for nine hundred dollars. Shuddering slightly at the damage this is doing to my bank account balance, I hit send. Amber's phone dinged and she smiled.

"Very good, bank."

She crouched down next to me, keeping her knees pressed tightly together. She ran her fingers down the side of my face in a suddenly tender gesture. Despite my pain I shivered at the touch of her fingers.

"Remember this, bank. Remember what happens if you don't do your chores correctly. I'll take more from you each time you make a mistake like this - I expect my bank to learn from it's mistakes and strive to be better for me. Will you work hard to do better?"

Overcome with gratitude for her sweet caress, I could only nod.

She rose back to her feet.

"Ok bank, get yourself back together. You're going to take me to dinner and then shopping!"

Thirty minutes later we were at one of my favorite french bistros in town, sitting on a patio with a stunning view of the city. It was a really romantic spot, and it was easy to imagine I was here with Amber on a date. I could feel the eyes of every man and a lot of women on her. She looked incredible as always and was obviously in a great mood - she talked animatedly about her move, her friends, and her job. It was hard to believe that just a few minutes ago she was kneeing me in the balls and berating me, but I was ecstatic to be with her like this.

We ordered food and wine and enjoyed the view as she told me about her friends Sarah and Christy. Sarah was the tall red-head and Christy was shorter and more curvy and had black hair in a chic short cut. Sarah was a trainer at the gym where Amber went apparently, and they had met there a couple of years ago. Christy was between jobs at the moment but usually worked as an executive assistant. Apparently Amber was a little concerned for both of them - the recent pandemic had hit the gym industry hard, and Sarah was down to just a few clients a week - hardly enough to sustain her. I spoke about my company, and Amber had a lot of questions regarding how it ran, my employees, and how I was able to be fairly successful at a relatively young age. I was enjoying myself so much that I didn't want the meal to end, but eventually the waitress brought me the bill which I happily paid. I noticed Amber didn't reach for it, of course, and that gave me another slight shiver as I remembered the reality of what I was to her. I was happy that serving as her bank didn't exclude me from relatively normal social interactions like this, and I was already planning on asking her to dinner tomorrow night after my work for her was done.

After the meal I drove her to Southpoint - a collection of upscale clothing and jewelry stores on the far side of time. She led me directly to a high end lingerie store. The interior was dimly lit and very tasteful - not like the Victoria's Secret stores I had mostly been to with previous girlfriends. As she moved around the store looking at various lingerie sets, I did my best to follow along behind her. I reflected how it always feels uncomfortable somehow for guys to be in lingerie stores, and I felt the eyes of all of the employees and some of the other patrons on me whenever I got too far from Miss Amber, probably thinking I was some sort of pervert.

Amber picked up a particularly sexy pair of black panties - they had double sets of straps that would go around her hips, and the front was intricate lace. It wasn't a thong, but the rear was a very small bikini cut that would hardly cover any of her voluptuous ass. Turning, she held it up against her.

"What do you think, bank? Would these look good on me?"

I could only nod, overcome with desire to see her wearing these. I was acutely aware of the tight cage on my penis, momentarily forgotten over our normal dinner.

Amber laughed and handed them to me. I stood there holding them awkwardly.

"I think these are keepers. The girls and I are going out later tonight - I'd like to wear these in case I get lucky." She winked at me and continued browsing the display of outrageously sexy panties. Every so often she'd hold up a pair to ask my opinion, and she selected four or five to hand to me. I felt incredibly awkward walking around the store with my hands full of panties, and simultaneously I was in a state of intense arousal from Amber's gentle teasing. She had moved on to selecting some bras and I was already holding a couple when a sales associate came over to us. She was young - probably in her early 20s, and pretty, with straight black hair almost to her waist. She was impeccably dressed in a white blouse, black pencil skirt, and black heels. I noticed that her top was unbuttoned much lower than would be considered appropriate in normal circumstances, and I could see a bit of black lace from her bra peeking above the fabric of her shirt.

"Can I help you with anything?" She asked, with a professional smile on her face. "I see you already picked some things out - would you like a bag to hold those in while you shop?"

Amber turned from where she was examining a bustier.

"No thank you - he's perfectly fine as he is."

The associate - Claire, I could see, from her name tag - nodded with a slight frown. "Ok, sure. Are you and your boyfriend looking for anything in particular?"

Amber laughed and looked at me.

"Oh, he's not my boyfriend - just a friend."

I looked down at the floor, blushing.

Claire seemed to take this in stride.

"Ok - is there anything in particular you're looking for?"

Amber thought a minute.

"Well, i'm going out with the girls tonight, and I have some nice things here already, but...I was hoping I could find something really sexy in case things go well for me." She said with a big smile, which Claire returned.

"Certainly - I think we have something you might like over here."

With another small frown in my direction, Claire led her over to a different part of the store with me trailing behind. She pulled a beautiful, sexy teddy off of a display table and held it out. Amber whistled as she looked at it, and I felt more bite from the chastity tube. It was incredibly sexy with several sets of straps that would go around her torso, and had sheer fabric for the bust and a narrow thong panty. I almost moaned thinking of Amber's voluptuous figure with her hourglass waist contained by this lingerie.

Amber held it up against her body.

"What do you think? If you pulled a girl and she was wearing this, would you be a happy camper?" She laughed as she gave a bit of a twirl.

"Yes..." I breathed, not trusting myself to say anything more.

Claire nodded, and asked if there was anything else we were looking for.

"No - I think this is pretty good for one trip." Amber laughed, looking at the double handful of lingerie I was holding. We walked up to the counter and Claire rang everything up. I blanched at the total - nearly five hundred dollars! Shivering slightly, I presented my credit card as Claire looked at me questioningly.

"Not a boyfriend, but you're buying all this?" She looked at Amber with an amused look on her face. "Where do I get myself a friend like that?"

Amber smirked at me as Claire ran my card.

Claire winked at me conspiratorially and said in a slightly softer voice "I hope you are at least going to model some of this for him. Your body is fantastic - I'm straight and I'd like to see you wearing this bustier." She giggled a bit, and blushed slightly.

Amber's smirk deepened.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" She said, directing the question at me.

"Yes miss...I mean, Yes." I stammered - horrified at my slip. I glanced up at Claire who was clearly trying to contain a laugh.

"Oh it's like that, is it?" She grinned at me. I felt myself blush two shades darker as I looked at my feet. Claire looked at Amber and I appraisingly, unconsciously chewing on her lower lip. Looking around and seeing no other employees nearby, she leaned forward conspiratorially. I could see even more of her cleavage and the beautiful black lace of her bra. Yet again I became acutely aware of the tight steel tube gripping my cock. She held a business card out in her delicate hand.

"Well you two are certainly the most interesting customers I've had all week" she chuckled softly. "Listen...next time you want to go shopping, you could leave your...boy? at home. I'd be more than happy to help you pick out some sexy things." Claire blushed a little and looked down at her hands for a second.

"I mean, I do work on commission" she laughed again, a little self-consciously. "I'm quite absent-minded and sometimes I completely forget to check ID when I'm running credit cards" she winked at Amber as she said this, and they both laughed.

"Deal." Amber took the card from her hand and gave her a quick hug over the counter, and then crooked her finger at me to follow as she walked out of the store. Grabbing the bags, I hurried to keep up. I could feel Claire's eyes on us as we left the store.

After the lingerie store Amber led the way to a clothing boutique. It was very small but quite upscale. I followed somewhat awkwardly, feeling self-conscious as I carried her bags. She browsed for thirty minutes or so, occasionally handing me a top or skirt to carry for her as she wandered around unencumbered. A saleswoman approached Amber. Her name tag identified her as Ms. Sutton, and she was an older lady, probably in her late 50s or early 60s, I thought. She was quite severely dressed in a long gray ankle-length skirt and a black jacket. Her black hair was tied up in a tight bun.

"Can I help you, miss?" She said, looking at me over Amber's shoulder with a questioning look on her face. "Can I take some of those things from your husband and set up a dressing room for you?"

Amber nodded.

"Yes, that would be lovely, thanks! And he's not my husband. Or boyfriend." Amber laughed. Clearly she enjoyed pointing this out to everyone. I felt myself blush slightly for about the tenth time on this shopping trip.

Ms. Sutton frowned slightly as she took all of Amber's selections from me and strode in a business-like way to the dressing room. I found myself watching her rear sway in her severe skirt as she moved to the back of the store. She was thin and had ramrod straight posture, and walked authoritatively in short heels. This cage was really affecting my mind, I thought to myself. I found myself imagining what it would be like to be over the knee of this stern looking older woman, and wondered idly if she had ever spanked someone. I shook myself. I had never had fantasies about this sort of thing before - how in the world would a simple cage on my dick have this much of an impact on me?

I glanced over and saw that Amber was looking at me curiously, a slight smile on her lips.

"Is she your type, bank?" She laughed. "I could check so see if she's available..."

"un...no...no of course not Miss" I stammered.

Amber held my gaze for another few seconds.

"Go back to the changing room and wait for me, bank."

"Uh...is that allowed?" I looked around the small store. Ms. Sutton had disappeared down a hallway at the back of the store, presumably to unlock a room for Amber to try out some of her selections.

Amber had already turned and was looking at a short miniskirt. Realizing I had been dismissed, I made my way to the back of the store, still carrying the bags from the lingerie shop. Ms. Sutton came around the corner from the dressing rooms and began sorting and organizing a table of purses. Looking around one more time, I slipped down the hallway towards the unlocked dressing room door at the far end. Suddenly I heard a voice behind me. I froze.

"Couples aren't allowed in the dressing room, I'm sorry." Ms. Sutton said loudly. Amber came up to where we were in the back of the store.

"Oh - it's ok" Amber said. "He promises not to look. Right?"

I nodded, still frozen in embarrassment. Ms. Sutton looked at the two of us, a deep frown of disapproval on her face.

Slowly she relented, and nodded.

"I'll make an exception. But I'll be nearby - no inappropriate behavior back there."

Amber giggled.

"Don't worry about that. Bank - get in the dressing room, nose in the corner, and stay."

Burning with shame I turned and almost fled down the hallway for the safety of the dressing room. I caught a glimpse of Ms. Sutton's face as I turned. She had an expression mixed between disapproval and amusement.

Once in the room, I set the lingerie bags on the floor and looked around. It was a small room - probably no more than 6 feet square, with a small bench in one corner and a mirror on the wall opposite the door. A hook on the back of the door already had the items Amber picked out hanging from it. Sighing, I went to the far wall and put my nose in the corner. Not knowing what to do with my hands, I clasped them behind my back.

I waited for quite some time. It was impossible to say for sure but it seemed like at least ten minutes. I heard footsteps down the hall and caught my breath. It sounded like Ms. Sutton's footsteps - she was wearing those high heels and they made a distinctly firm clicking sound on the polished hardwood of the boutique. I heard the door open and then silence for a few seconds.

"Your...friend...wants to try these on as well." I heard her hang more clothes on the door. I waited for her to leave but there was more silence. I heard the click of her heels as she took another step into the dressing room. Her voice came from right behind me.

"This reminds me of when I was a little girl at St. Mary's. If we misbehaved, we'd have to stand in the corner of the classroom - that was if we were lucky." I heard a low chuckle from behind me. "If we were unlucky we'd get a caning, again in front of the whole class."

My breath caught in my throat again. Did she somehow realize I was fantasizing about something similar to this? Or pure coincidence? It must be coincidence, I thought to myself.

Ms. Sutton continued.

"Although these days that sort of behavior is frowned on...but back when I was a kid it was just accepted. And I have to say, my friends and I were always on our best behavior."

I felt a sharp fingernail run down the back of my neck, and I shivered involuntarily.

"Even as I got older I remembered those canings...they were incredibly painful. And humiliating. And I often thought about what it would feel like to get revenge for those experiences. To be the one with the cane for a change."

I shivered again and moaned quietly. I couldn't believe this older woman was being so forward with me - it must be the position I was in - vulnerable, unable to meet her eyes and obviously submissive to Amber. I felt the coolness of her hand on the back of my neck now, and her voice was a whisper in my ear. I could feel the fabric of her jacket and the smell of her perfume was sharp in my nose.

"When we had corner time, to make it more difficult we were expected to stand on our toes."

I waited, but she didn't say anything else. Her hand was still resting lightly on my neck. Unsure what to do, I slowly rose to my tip toes. I heard her low chuckle behind me.

"That's right. Now hold that position. I think your...friend...still has more shopping to do."

With that, I heard her heels click across the room and the door open and close as she left.

Left alone, I focused on keeping my calves raised. I wasn't sure what Ms. Sutton was doing - but it seemed best to obey her and explain myself to Amber if necessary.

Several minutes later, my legs were starting to tire. It wasn't difficult strictly speaking, but staying on my toes for minutes on end was beginning to wear on me. I had to admit I wasn't in the best shape of my life. I stayed fairly thin due to good genes and controlling my diet, but I hadn't been to a gym in over a decade.

Suddenly I heard the click of heels and the sound of the door opening. There were several seconds of silence. I fought the urge to turn around. I heard Ms. Sutton's voice from directly behind me.

"Higher."

I realized I had come down a bit on the balls of my feet - I raised myself back up on the very tips of my toes.

"Better."

I heard her place more clothes on the bench just to my right. I could actually see movement in my peripheral vision.

"I think Amber is almost ready."

With that, she left once more. She knew Amber's name now? I had a brief moment of panic. What else were they talking about? I felt a wave of emotions flood over me. Amber had sent me to the corner without a second thought - as if I was an inanimate object for her to just set aside when she had other things to do. I felt humiliated by this treatment but also I had to admit the idea of her using me like this was oddly thrilling. If it was simply more convenient for her to treat me like this then a part of me longed for her to do that - whatever was best for her. And Ms. Sutton had found a way to exert some control over me as well - my increasingly aching calves could attest to that. And through all of this, the tight grip of the steel tube on my penis reminded me of Amber's control over the most intimate part of my body.

Eventually I heard different footsteps coming down the hall and the door opened yet again. I heard Amber's mocking laugh once more.

"Why on earth are you standing like that, bank?"

"Um...Ms. Sutton...asked me to stand on my tiptoes."

Amber laughed even harder. I was glad she couldn't see my face as I felt red hot shame burn across my features.

"And you just did it? You're quite amusing." I could sense her rummaging through the clothes awaiting her on the hanger and bench.

"Well you might as well stay like that. I need to try all these things on - it might be a while so try to get comfy." She giggled slightly. I heard the unmistakable sound of her shimmying out of her dress. I moaned involuntarily imagining her standing in her underwear just a few feet away from me.

"Oh...am I being unfair to my little bank?" Amber said as I heard her slide some clothes off of a hanger. "I have to say, I look pretty amazing in this underwear. And this isn't even the new stuff you just bought me! Sarah and I are going to hit the clubs tonight - I'll be wearing that bustier I picked out. Do you think I'll get lucky?"

I moaned again at the thought. As she promised earlier, she was rubbing my face in the fact that she was going to fuck someone while I was locked up. And she was going to pick up a guy in lingerie and clothes that I was buying for her. I felt a shiver at the thought, and another small groan escaped me.

betaboy84
betaboy84
364 Followers