Neighbors Ch. 11

Story Info
Chris has a couple of challenging workouts.
7.9k words
4.7
18.9k
13

Part 11 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
betaboy84
betaboy84
363 Followers

Unsurprisingly, I woke up at 5 AM. I stretched on the hard floor, working out the mass of kinks and knots my body was experiencing. As quietly as I could, I got to my feet. I saw Amber sprawled under her blankets. Even asleep, she was beautiful. Her brown hair was a halo around her head and she had a contented look on her face as she slept in her comfortable bed. I quietly slipped out of her room and made my way to the living room. I noticed that Sarah had gone - she must have woken up at some point during the night and left. I thought that Amber might like to have coffee made for her when she woke, so I quietly added some grounds to her machine, figured out how to program it, and set it for 7 AM. I left her house, shutting the front door quietly behind me.

When I got home, I glanced at the clock - still just 5:15. Lots of time before I met with Sarah for my morning workout. I grimaced - my legs were particular sore and just walking made them ache. On top of that, my rear was still incredibly tender. I had to meet with Ms. Sutton again in just 5 days, and I sincerely hoped I would heal fully before then. I was dreading this coming Tuesday night, but at the same time I felt the familiar clench of the chastity cage as my neglected cock tried to get hard. There was something about the way Ms. Sutton commanded my obedience that aroused me, I realized. She was so different from Amber and Sarah. Amber was friendly to me most of the time, and I think she had my best interests at heart - she loved my service and attention and unquestionably my money, but we started out as friends first. Sarah was a bit of an unknown quantity. I found her fit body incredibly sexy, and I think she was becoming comfortable with me in a way. Her cold reaction when I had disappointed her yesterday morning reminded me that she was also very strict when it came to following her orders regarding exercise and diet. But with Ms. Sutton it was very different. She didn't really care about me as a person - there was no chatting or getting to know me like I experienced with Amber and Sarah. In fact she didn't want me to speak at all. It was terrifying but also oddly exciting that she was so clearly aroused by the prospect of caning me.

I remembered that I had started to wash Sarah's workout clothes but never finished the job. I figured I had plenty of time, so I restarted the wash cycle. While that ran, I took a quick shower, taking care as usual to wash the chastity cage and its contents thoroughly. By the time I toweled off and dressed in my workout clothes, it was time to put Sarah's clothes in the dryer. I made coffee and relaxed for a few minutes. It just took a few minutes to dry the small load, and I removed her clothes and folded them carefully. Once more, I held her panties in my hand and imagined how they would look on her toned body. I shuddered with need and found my other hand rubbing myself through my shorts, desperate for any feeling. I needed to cum. It had only been a few days since Amber had me lock this cage on my dick, but I was used to masturbating daily. It was incredibly frustrating that I was denied doing that, even in my own home. I wondered if Amber cared about the intense desire I was feeling now almost constantly. I couldn't even bring it up to her unless she asked me because of her restriction on the subject. I groaned as I felt the spikes start to dig into my now useless penis.

Shaking my head in frustration, I decided to put my energy into something useful. I set up my ironing board in the living room and watched some TV as I ironed Sarah's t shirts. I also ran the iron quickly over her yoga pants and panties, pressing them. I folded them all very carefully and carried them out to my car. Just like last night when I proactively decided to wash her car for her, I thought about how it would be best to stay on her good side and try to curry some favor with her. I saw the folded clothes on my front seat and frowned. It seemed wrong to just hand them to her in a pile. Glancing at my watch, I saw that I had some time still. I headed for a 24 hour Target on my way to the gym.

I found what I was looking for in just a few minutes - a nice ornate gift box, about a foot on each side. Next to it was some colored tissue paper so I grabbed that too. Back at my car, I laid some tissue paper in the box and very carefully arranged her clothes neatly inside - pants first, followed by t shirts and jog bras and finally her panties on top. I put another layer of tissue paper on top and closed the box. I hurried to the gym and made it there just before seven.

Sarah was alone in the gym as usual, stretching. She didn't look like she was showing any ill effects from her drinking yesterday. She wore black jogging shorts and a grey t shirt that was cut just below her small breasts, exposing her belly. I could see the lower portion of a white jog bra below the line of her t shirt when she moved.

She noticed me come in and smiled. Seeing the gift box in my hands, she raised her eyebrow questioningly.

"Whatcha got there, Chris?" she asked, coming over to me.

Suddenly I got flustered. It seemed like I was under some sort of spell all of the time, between Amber's control and the chastity cage I was wearing. Once in a while though the bizarreness of my actions struck me. I was holding my trainer's laundry, which I had done without asking, and was presenting it to her in a gift box.

"Um...nothing...just..." I let out a breath and decided I didn't really have any choice but to admit what I had done. "I found some of your clothes in your car last night and decided to wash them for you."

She laughed and stepped closer, taking the lid off the box as I held it out to her in my hands. She peered in and smiled.

"What are you, like, the nicest guy in the world? That was really thoughtful. And I saw that you washed and cleaned my car too! Sorry it was a bit of a mess...I hate that you saw it like that - I'm a bit embarrassed to be honest."

She put the lid back on the box and took it from me, setting it on the small reception desk.

"You know the drill by now - strip and on the scale."

I was glad when she led the way to the changing room - I knew I was blushing at her forward command, even though I reflected I should be used to it by now. Again, I felt awkward as I removed everything but my underwear in the tiny room with her watching me. I stepped on the scale, waiting for her to make note of the weight and log it on her clipboard as usual. Instead I saw her watching me thoughtfully. There were several seconds of silence as she drummed her fingers on her arms.

"You said at lunch yesterday that you did things for Amber. Cleaned her house and stuff like that, right?"

I nodded, blushing slightly at the memory of our lunch when Amber had me confess our situation to Sarah.

"And...you pay her when you do those things. And she does nothing for you in return. Right?"

I nodded again, looking down at my bare feet on the scale.

She took one step closer to me, even though she was only a few feet away in the small room. She put her hand on my shoulder, gently. I looked up in surprise and saw she was grinning at me. I shivered, knowing what she was thinking.

"So what would you ordinarily pay Amber for, say, cleaning her car or doing her laundry?"

Her fiery red hair framed her lean face in two neat braids. I shivered again at her smile as I stood almost naked on the scale.

"Um...I don't know..." I stammered, not sure what to say."

"Of course you do. I know it...excites you...when she takes money from you for some reason. I'm sure you think about it all the time." She gave a laugh. "Now answer me, Chris."

Her hand, resting gently on my shoulder, squeezed possessively.

"Uh...she charges me one hundred dollars, usually." I managed, blushing furiously. She was right - it did excite me when Amber demanded money from me. The unfairness of the arrangement was infuriating but also irresistible to me.

Her eyes widened slightly in surprise.

"Wow..." She said quietly. Her smile returned a second later.

"For each thing you do?"

I groaned slightly. Sarah's fit body was just inches from me in the small room. Her direct questions and what I anticipated happening next was making me feel weak and controlled. On top of that, the small chastity cage had left me unable to satisfy the incredible arousal I felt nearly constantly now.

I nodded.

"So...I should take two hundred dollars from you then, right?"

I moaned audibly. I didn't trust my voice so I merely nodded.

Amber laughed and squeezed my shoulder quickly.

"Wow - this is so easy." Amber grabbed her clipboard and made a note of my weight. Shaking slightly from frustration and arousal mixed with embarrassment, I reached for my gym shorts.

"Hold a sec, Chris" Sarah said, putting her hand on my arm. There was a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

"I was a bit tipsy yesterday but I remember Amber suggesting I take a peek at what you've got down there." She flicked her eyes down to my underwear. "It doesn't look like much in your underwear, but I've been surprised before." She smiled at me.

I turned bright red.

"No...please...it's nothing - I mean, I'm normal. Nothing to see really."

She frowned slightly.

"I'm serious, Chris. Take them off or there will be consequences."

Desperately, I looked around. The small changing room was only shielded from the main room of the gym by a thin curtain that didn't entirely cover the entrance. There was no one in the gym - in fact there hadn't been anyone else there in the three previous workouts. I had assumed it was a private workout room of some sort. I looked back at Sarah. She was staring at me with one eyebrow raised. Her arms were crossed underneath her small breasts.

Groaning, I lowered my tightey whiteys down my legs and stepped out of them.

Sarah was staring at my crotch with a shocked look.

"What the actual fuck??"

She stepped closer and tentatively reached out her hand. She gave the cage two quick taps with her fingertips. I moaned as I heard the sound of her fingernails on the metal cage, but felt nothing.

"Is that what I think it is?" She asked, the shocked expression still evident on her face.

"Uh...yeah...I guess" I stammered, embarrassed.

"Did Amber put that on you?"

"Yeah..." I admitted. Not exactly, I thought, but she had directed me to put it on.

Sarah was shaking her head.

"I thought she told me everything - she's going to have to answer some questions!" She stared for another few seconds.

"Does it interfere at all with your runs? Or lifting?"

I almost smiled at her professionalism, coming to the surface even at a time like this.

"No...it's fine" I said.

She nodded.

"Ok. Wow, just...wow. I mean, it's so small!"

I blushed.

"Um...yeah it's tight" I said, trying to salvage my pride.

"I'm sure it is...does it hurt?"

I shrugged.

"Yeah...I mean not usually. But..." I felt myself turn even redder. "...if I get...excited...it has these...points on the inside of the tube, that..."

I trailed off and shrugged again helplessly.

Sarah's eyes widened as she understood what I was saying.

"Jesus...wow." She walked slowly to the side, getting a better look. Suddenly remembering what my ass looked like after my appointment with Ms. Sutton, I tried to cover my rear with my hands.

"What the..." Sarah grabbed my wrists and moved my hands out of the way. She stood directly behind me. I groaned again.

"What HAPPENED to you???? Your ass looks like it lost a fight with a bear! Did Amber do this?"

I shook my head.

"No...uh...not directly. Someone else I know did that."

"Why? Do you like that?"

I shook my head again.

"No...I don't. Um, it's hard to explain."

Sarah circled around me and sat on the small stool in the corner. I felt incredibly awkward standing in front her naked except for my chastity cage. She was looking at it again, fascinated.

"Well, you're paying for my time, so don't take too long."

Hurriedly, I filled her in on my situation with Ms. Sutton - how she beat me Tuesday night and expected me back each week for more in exchange for her serving as Amber's personal shopper and tailor.

Sarah whistled when I finished.

"That's...that's incredible. That lucky bitch." She shook her head in amusement. I assumed she was talking about her friend.

"You can go ahead and get dressed - leg day today, remember?" She said with a smile on her face.

I tried to suppress a groan as I reached for my shorts.

Sarah was waiting by the free weights after I dressed and slid on my sneakers. She handed me a kettlebell and had me do a set of swings. After only doing six I was shaking and had to put the kettlebell down. My exhausted legs were already starting to shake. Sarah looked down at her clipboard and frowned.

"Chris, you did four sets of ten of these on Tuesday. You owe me thirty four more."

I groaned as I picked up the kettlebell. I managed to complete the first set of ten and then had to lean against the wall for support.

Sarah was shaking her head.

"Another set. Now." She pointed to the kettlebell.

"Please...let me rest a bit. My legs are shaking."

"Why? I didn't push you that hard the other day."

I wiped sweat off my forehead.

"Um...Miss Sutton...she had me stand on my tiptoes while she...well, you know."

Sarah shrugged.

"Chris, what you do on your own time is your business, but during this hour I expect you to follow my direction. Next set, now."

Groaning, I picked up the kettlebell. I only managed four more before I had to set it down. My legs were shaking noticeable by now.

Sarah made a note on her clipboard.

"This won't do, Chris. I expect better. On to the leg press."

The next forty minutes were nearly as torturous as my time with Ms. Sutton. Sarah kept pushing me as I did each set to failure, and by the end I could barely walk. When she said we were finished I collapsed on the ground, groaning. She stood over me, consulting her clipboard.

"That was really pathetic, Chris. You're going to have to show me a lot more effort if you are going to make your fitness goals. Remember that picture you showed me - that's what you're working for."

She glanced down at me and I saw she had a wry smile on her face.

"I mean, nothing I can really do about your...cock..." she made air quotes with her fingers as she said this, and I felt a wave of humiliation run through me.

"That guy had a pretty visible, nice package."

She looked away for a second with a dreamy expression, then her eyes returned to me as she grabbed a nearby towel off of a rack. She wiped a bit of sweat from her face and stomach.

"But the rest of you I can work with, and over time train you to a similar physique to the guy in the picture. Assuming you stop playing around and get serious about our sessions."

She glanced at her clipboard again.

"You owe me a total of ninety four reps that you failed to do. I'm going to add those to your workout next week."

I groaned.

"And you'll really be sorry during our review session, which I think will be Tuesday morning after our workout."

She tossed her used towel down to me.

"Wipe yourself off. We'll work out what your fine for today's sad excuse for a workout will be on Tuesday. But you can pay for my laundry and car right now."

She smiled as she got out her phone.

"That's two hundred, plus seventy five for the workout."

Work that day was particularly light so I left to head home early. I stopped for a light lunch and and collapsed on the couch. My legs still hadn't recovered and I was dreading my afternoon run. I logged my salad and chicken in the calorie app and received a reply from Sarah a few minutes later.

-Good boy-

I shivered slightly. I had wondered if Sarah was going to treat me differently after our lunch yesterday, and particularly her discovery of my chastity cage and my deal with Miss Sutton, and it seems I had my answer. Several minutes later I got another text from her.

-I want two and a half miles from you today. No walking. keep it slow and steady and you can do it.-

I groaned. My legs were still wobbly from my workout that morning. I thought I might as well get it over with and headed out for my prescribed run.

I went as slow as possible but after only a mile and a half my lungs were burning and I wasn't sure my legs were going to hold me much longer. I managed to grit out several more minutes before I had to stop. I was dripping with sweat for the second time that day, and had to hobble slowly back to my house. Fearful, I glanced down at my watch. Shit - only a little over two miles.

I heard the text notification on my phone as soon as I entered my house.

-I said 2.5. Get the fuck back out there and finish. Crawl if you have to-

I slammed my phone down. I was exhausted and aching everywhere. There was no way I could run any further. I briefly considered telling her to go to hell, but then I thought of the consequences. Of course she'd tell Amber, and there was no telling what she might do - plus the thought of disappointing her in any way seemed incomprehensible to me. I grudgingly went back outside.

I managed an incredibly slow jog for another minute, before walking the rest of the way. This time when I got home I received a slightly better text.

-At least you finished. Now 30 minutes in an ice bath. That will help you recover faster.-

Limping to the fridge, I grabbed the ice tray and dumped it in my tub, running the water on full cold. I stripped off my clothes, wincing again as my pants and underwear ran over my injured rear end. I got in the water slowly.

The water was cold, but I only had a limited amount of ice, so it was only slightly uncomfortable. It did feel pretty good on my sore muscles, I had to admit. Glancing down, I saw the now-familiar sight of the steel tube around my penis, now bobbing slightly in the water. I reached down and again tried to slide out. The points inside the tube seemed to grip my cock and held it secure - it didn't even budge. I noticed my balls looked slightly fuller than usual and I wondered if that was because I hadn't been able to cum.

I heard my phone ding from the other room. I wanted to ignore it, but thought that it might be Amber. Painfully I climbed out of the tub and dripped my way to my bedroom.

-are you in the bath?-

-yes-

I replied to Sarah.

There was a slight delay before her next text.

-picture-

I sighed. She was obviously taking her job very seriously. I HAD told her, I realized - at Amber's direction - to push me hard and stay strict with me.

I limped back to the tub and snapped a picture of it, with several ice cubes floating around.

-with you in it-

I sighed again and climbed into the tub, used to the cold water this time. I pointed the phone down and snapped a photo of my lower legs and feet in the tub.

-All of you. Full selfie. I need to see that you're in completely-

I froze, and not from the temperature of the water. I remembered that Amber had insisted I take a selfie in the chastity cage. She said she had deleted that photo but of course I had no way of knowing. Now Sarah was demanding the same. I knew she had to see that all of me was in the water but again I was trusting her with this.

Awkwardly, I held the phone up and out as far as I could. I could fit almost all of my body in the frame - I just cut off my lower legs. I snapped the photo. It wasn't the most flattering angle, and I could see the small tube of the chastity cage clearly in the water. Exhaling deeply, I sent it to Sarah before I could change my mind.

Almost immediately there was another text.

-Not enough ice. Next time go to the store and get 30 pounds of ice first-

I moaned. Next time? And more ice?

betaboy84
betaboy84
363 Followers