All Comments on 'Neighbors Ch. 11'

by betaboy84

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Betaboy84 you are truly a phenomenal writer, not only do you pump out chapters on a consistent bases but the quality of the story and the writing are truly amazing. I can't wait to keep reading about the doomed protagonist, will he eventually go broke and still keep working as a 24/7 hour slave for these women. The one thing I don't understand is why they want him buff but seeing your writing style and the unfairness angle I'm sure it's for a good reason.

GoddessMiasLoserGoddessMiasLoseralmost 3 years ago

Great chapter! This was really interesting:

"Uh, Sarah?" I said, standing up from where I was crouched over a weight rack, towel and spray bottle in hand.

"Hmmm?" She said, looking up from whatever she was writing."

"Earlier, you said you were taking, uh..photos...for three reasons. You only mentioned two."

"Oh, did I?" She said, thoughtfully.

"Yes, um - your instagram account plus I guess...a website you mentioned? That's two reasons."

She smiled.

"Oh - I wouldn't worry about that."

I also loved Sarah’s findom of Chris!!

titans2138titans2138almost 3 years ago

Very good chapter. I like Sarah a lot. Thank you:)

adumbtwinkgirladumbtwinkgirlalmost 3 years ago

I'm starting to actually feel sorry for the guy, haha. What are the girls gonna do when he just drops from exhaustion? I hope at some point Sarah at least makes him go down on her or Amber makes him lick her clean after getting fucked.

slv4herslv4heralmost 3 years ago

At first i didn't think this story had legs. Everything seemed too implausible and it seemed too much too fast but i was wrong. You have developed it in a way that leaves me thinking, "ok its out there but i can sort of see how this happened to him." i look forward to each new chapter! The guys is screwed for sure and yet i envy him in a way. The only suggestion that i would have is to develop his source of income a little in more depth along with a reason that Amber cant just take everything all at once. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Best story I've read so far! I love it. I go here a few times each day to check if there's a new chapter. HOOKED!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’m not really into findom, but this series is phenomenal. As a chastity beta, I can relate to the story with my SO, minus the financial domination. Still a fantastic read!

colmstarkcolmstarkalmost 3 years ago

I love this story. How low will Chris go? Will he sell his house and his company to please his mistresses? I look forward to seeing him reduced to nothing.

SPcuckold82SPcuckold82almost 3 years ago

This is quite possibly one of, if not, the BEST story from literotica that I've ever read. The detail of complete submission, humiliation and yet Chris' complete love for this type of denial... the way you write is a marvel and all I can say is keep up the amazing work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Perfect. I can see it now...Chris becomes so crushed by Amber and Sarah's complete and utter dominance over him that he basically becomes nothing but a subservient shell of a man, living to cater to their every whim. Amber and Sarah meanwhile become more and more empowered, seeing themselves as goddesses and using Chris's money to live selfish and luxurious lives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

COME ON!!!! Give us Chapter 12 Your fans are waiting! for more of your fantastic writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbetaboy84@betaboy84
Hello everyone, I’m overwhelmed by the support for my story, “Neighbors”. I wanted to let everyone know that I am still writing, but life has gotten rather busy and I’m not able to keep up the pace I had for the first thirteen chapters. Please bear with me and I’ll get them up...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Neighbors Ch. 10 Previous Part
Neighbors Series Info