Neighbors Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, miss?" I said as I got closer.

Amber didn't look up from her book.

"I'm hungry. Make me dinner."

"Yes, of course miss."

I went to the kitchen and rummaged through the fridge, reflecting on how natural and easy it felt to respond to her commands. I found some greens and a pork chop and prepared her dinner. I set her table for one and poured her a glass of white wine, and called to her.

She smiled as she sat down at the table, inviting me to sit with her. She took a bite of her pork chop and smiled, approving.

"Very well done, bank. I'm enjoying having my own personal chef these days."

She took a sip of her wine and looked over at me. I was sitting across from her at the table. Of course she hadn't mentioned any food for me so I was sat with empty table in front of me.

"I had an illuminating conversation with Dr. Latham - I'm sure you heard." She laughed as she cut another slice of pork and ate it in front of me.

"It turns out there are some...modifications we need to make. Unfortunately that will mean a whole new little cage for you. She is preparing it and shipping it out today - it will arrive Monday morning. So clear some time in your schedule that afternoon."

She said this in a matter-of-fact tone as she slowly ate her dinner in front of me. My stomach was growling but I knew better than to complain.

"So it's sort of a good news bad news situation for you." She continued, smiling slightly.

"Good news is you're going to get out of your cage for a few minutes. The bad news is that your new permanent home is going to be a little bit smaller and tighter." She smirked at me.

"But I don't think that's really going to be a problem for you, is it, bank?"

My face was red with embarrassment. The tube already felt tight but I supposed it would be possible to be compressed even further.

She was waiting for an answer so I nodded.

"No miss...I don't think it will be a problem."

She laughed and put her right hand to her chest. She started tracing lines around her cleavage with her fingertip while she watched me. I was entranced and found it impossible to look away. Her fingertip ran down between her breasts and pulled the top of the sundress down with it just slightly, exposing even more of her beautiful tits. I was right - she wasn't wearing a bra. Another inch down and I thought her nipples would be exposed...I found myself groaning slightly in frustration.

She smiled.

"Doctor Latham agreed that clearly the points inside the tube weren't being enough of a deterrent after your...activities... this afternoon. She's making them slightly longer and sharper as well."

I let out another groan as I felt those supposedly ineffective points dig in firmly to my penis as I stared at her mostly exposed breasts. I had seen more of them in her bikini, but that was a while ago now, and somehow the fact that she seemed to deliberately deny me her body made every inch of exposed flesh more tantalizing.

I found myself nodding along with her in agreement.

With one more smirk she moved her hand from between her breasts and the sundress bounced back up, covering most of her beautiful tits.

"Ok bank, you can clean up now" she said as she pushed her plate away.

She retreated to her couch with her glass of wine as I washed up, regretfully brushing the scraps of food from her plate into the trash. I was hoping she would let me finish up her leftovers like the other night but she either didn't think about it or deliberately didn't mention it. My stomach was rumbling again. The brutal workouts Sarah put me through had my metabolism ramping up and I found myself starving between meals these days.

After I did the dishes and wiped down the table and counters I moved on with the list. Amber was back on her couch, texting or doing something with her phone, occasionally sipping on her wine. She had her feet up and looked totally relaxed. For some inexplicable reason this made me feel both proud and aroused every time I saw her as I moved throughout the house, dusting all surfaces. She was able to sit back and do whatever she wanted because I was providing for her in my way - in this moment by doing all of her chores she didn't feel like doing. The steel tube imprisoning my penis was at least partially responsible, I thought, but performing these chores for her put me in a constant state of low-level arousal. Surely she knew the effect she was having on me with her subtle teases. Showing me her cleavage at the dinner table, stretching out on the couch in a sundress that pulled up and exposed her thighs constantly until she demurely tugged it back into place.

I was just finishing up dusting her guest bedroom when Amber popped in the doorway.

"I'm bored. Give me your house key. I'm going to to snoop around in your place."

I flushed. It seemed like an invasion of privacy somehow. I knew I was at her house all the time but the thought of someone else deliberately going through my things just for entertainment...

"Uh...ok..." I stammered, pulling my key chain out of my pocket. "It's this one."

She smiled at me as she grabbed the keys out of my hand.

"Be back in a jiffy. Keep working of course."

I nodded.

As she left the room she said over her shoulder,

"Fifty lashes if I find any porn or something hidden under your bed."

She said it jokingly but it made me wince, remembering her reaction this afternoon. Luckily, all of the porn I had was stored on my laptop - I didn't think anyone had actual porn in paper form these days anyhow.

I moved on to vacuuming, making sure to get underneath all of her furniture this time. She was gone quite some time and I started to get a little nervous, thinking of all the things she could be doing in my place. I didn't hear her come in over the noise of the vacuum and jumped when she tapped my shoulder. She had a questioning look on her face. I reached down and turned off the vacuum.

"What is that car stored in your garage, bank?" She asked. "It's gorgeous!"

I reddened, feeling guilty all over again for my single extravagant purchase in my life.

"Oh...I drive it so rarely honestly I forget I have it sometimes...it's a BMW M8 coupe."

She smiled at me.

"Wow. I had no idea! It looks expensive."

I nodded.

"Yeah...I'm normally pretty thrifty but...well when my company sort of started doing well I felt like I deserved something, you know, for my hard work."

Amber nodded.

"Yeah, I totally get that. Nice choice. I even like the color!"

I smiled. It made me happy that she thought something I owned was beautiful, and in a way she was complimenting me for my choice of car and the color.

She handed my keys back to me.

"I found a spare house key in your kitchen drawer. I'm going to hold on to it in case I want anything from your house."

She grinned at me as she held it up. I felt a wave of arousal and frustration wash over me. I realized I wouldn't have any real privacy any more. Amber could pop in to my house whenever she wanted whether or not I was there. This was compounded by the fact that she of course didn't offer me a spare key to her place. Amber had found another way to make our imbalance of power evident to me. The unfairness of the situation made my knees weak and I couldn't fully stifle a low moan that escaped me as my penis struggled to erect.

She smirked at my reaction and patted my cheek before putting my house key in a drawer.

"Oh, another thing - I'm going to take your BMW tomorrow when Sarah and I go shopping. I want you to wash it and detail it for us first, of course. I'll add it to your list and you can do it first thing tomorrow, before you come over here for the rest of your chores."

I breathed out, sharply. Oh god...my cock surged again at the thought of her driving my expensive car around with Sarah. I felt the points dig in and moaned again.

"Uh...yes of course miss" I managed to say. I had to physically hold onto the vacuum for support as my knees weakened further. I was also calculating just how much I had to do this weekend, especially tomorrow morning. Sarah was expecting her laundry first thing, and I still had to wash most of it, including all of the ironing and folding. Washing and detailing my car was just added to that list, and somehow I was supposed to do all of that before I reported to Amber at eight AM to start yet more chores.

Thinking about Sarah jogged my memory about something. I wasn't sure what but something in my subconscious was trying to alert me about something. Shit! I hadn't done my run yet. I meant to do it later in the afternoon but after Amber had caught me with the porn on my TV all thoughts of Sarah and my obligations to her were forgotten.

"Um...miss..." I said, unsure how to put this.

"Hmm?" she said, taking a sip from her wine glass.

"I still have to do my daily run for Sarah, miss. I totally forgot about it."

Amber frowned over the rim of her glass. She walked over to the chore list I had set on the kitchen counter and glanced at the clock.

"I don't know, bank. You've hardly made a dent on this list, and it's already eight pm. I'm not sure if you can finish all of these things this weekend."

I nodded and looked down, embarrassed."

"I know, and I...I'm sorry. It's just...if I don't run Sarah will fine me."

Amber chuckled and raised an eyebrow.

"Exactly what do you think will happen if you don't finish your work for ME, bank?"

I reddened further. I knew exactly what would happen.

"Uh...you'll fine me as well, miss."

She nodded. I watched her as she made her way back to her couch and stretched out comfortably. Again, the hem of her dress rose to her upper thigh as she crossed her legs on the cushions. She took a slow sip of wine, considering.

"Ok, bank. I'm probably being too nice to you, but you can work for me until eleven thirty. That should give you just enough time to run and finish by midnight, right?"

I did some quick calculating. Sarah expected two and a half miles, which at my slow pace would probably take me just under thirty minutes. I'd have to literally run to get dressed in my running gear. I didn't know if I could make it or not but didn't think that bargaining with Amber was a good idea.

"Yes miss...thank you. I really appreciate it."

She nodded and picked up the remote.

"Don't ever vacuum while I'm here. I find it extremely irritating. Move on to the next thing on the list and do that when I'm shopping tomorrow or something."

She flicked on the tv and started browsing.

"Yes miss." I said, and started packing up the vacuum cleaner.

"On second thought, get over here and rub my feet. I feel like I've been on them all day."

I suppressed a groan. I was racing to get my chores done and didn't really have time to spare. At the same time, the thought of being able to touch and rub her beautiful feet was undeniably arousing.

I went over to the couch and sat down on the other end of the couch, reaching for her feet.

"What do you think you're doing?" She said, looking at me curiously.

"Uh...I was going to rub your feet?" I said, unsure what she was talking about.

She had her characteristically cruel smirk on her face as she slowly shook her head.

"I didn't tell you you could sit on my couch, did I?"

I felt myself blushing.

"No...no sorry miss you didn't"

She continued.

"I don't think that little banks should use my furniture without permission, do you?"

I swallowed. This was another level of humiliation for me. She was demonstrating to me yet again exactly how unequal we were by not allowing me to from simply sit with her. As if I was some pet to keep off her nice couch.

I shook my head, not sure what else to do.

"No miss, I shouldn't. I'm sorry."

I slid off the couch onto the floor. I realized I was looking up at her from her vantage point above me. I felt another wave of humiliation wash over me. She continued to smirk down at me.

"This time was a warning. Next time you'll be sorry."

I nodded.

"Yes miss."

She shifted and swung her left leg off the couch, dropping her foot into my lap before turning back to the TV, ignoring me. I picked up her delicate foot and began to massage it, running my thumbs down the underside form sole to toe. I glanced up and caught my breath. Her legs were spread slightly with her left leg dropped down to me while her right leg stretched out in front of her. The hem of her sundress was pulled up, and I could see between her legs and the hint of light blue panty between them. A second later without looking away from the TV Amber pulled the hem of her dress down slightly, obscuring my view. Just that brief view was incredibly arousing and I grimaced as I felt the spikes in my chastity cage bite down hard.

I rubbed her foot for ten or fifteen minutes. It was hard to tell exactly because I didn't have a view of a clock. I was also turned away from the TV so all I could really do was sit and focus on Amber while she watched one of her shows. She occasionally gave little sighs of pleasure, which were just as erotic to me as moans of passion. I felt in my place kneeling at her feet, fulfilling my role to the best of my ability.

She switched her feet eventually, crossing her right leg over her left. It was a little more awkward for me but I soon found a good angle and continued rubbing her other foot. After another ten or fifteen minutes she looked down at me.

"Ok bank. Time to get back to work."

I hopped to my feet and hurried back to my chores. I glanced at the clock - it was already eight forty five somehow. I busied myself organizing her coat closet.

As it neared eleven thirty, I kept checking my watch. Amber had gone back to her book and had basically ignored me for the last few hours as I moved from task to task. I was starting to make some headway on the list, although some of the outdoor items were big jobs that would take considerable time.

I was exhausted and starving as I cleaned the inside of the last window of her house. I hurriedly put away the cleaning supplies and made my way to the living room where Amber was nearing the end of her book.

"Um, miss..." I said, clearing my throat slightly.

She ignored me for a few seconds as she finished a paragraph and looked up.

"Yes?"

"Ah...it's eleven thirty. I need to leave for my run please."

She yawned and looked at her phone.

"Wow - eleven thirty already. How are you doing on your chore list?"

I spoke hurriedly, aware that every minute she kept me from my run was a minute I'd have to somehow shave off of my pace.

"Ah...good. I mean, ok I think. I have a lot to do tomorrow and Sunday still."

Amber laughed.

"Yes, you're going to be pretty busy this weekend. Remember - I'm going to review everything you've done so don't try to cut any corners."

"Yes miss. I won't."

She yawned again.

"Ok, I suppose you should get running then. Don't forget to detail your BMW for me tomorrow morning." She gave me a wicked smile. "Have that done before 8 AM. Then you can go ahead and get started on your outdoor chores. I'm planning to sleep in so don't wake me up."

"Yes miss" I said, inwardly panicking about my schedule tomorrow morning. I wasn't sure how I was going to get everything done. But first I had a brutal run to start.

I let myself out and sprinted to my house. I had my clothes torn off before I was out of my living room, and was in my running shorts and shirt and shoes within thirty seconds. I started the running app and jogged down the street.

Despite the fact that I was hungry and exhausted, the run felt surprisingly smooth. I wondered if it was the fact that it was fairly cool at this time of night, or if I was already getting some endurance. The last mile was still painful but I gritted my teeth and pushed myself. I managed to finish my run at eleven fifty eight and hit stop. The workout uploaded as I stood in the middle of the deserted moonlit street with my hands on my knees, gasping for breath.

My cell phone dinged thirty seconds later.

-I was about 2 minutes away from sending you a fine. Your pace is improving. Keep it up-

Despite my exhaustion and pain from a stitch in my side, I felt a glow of pleasure flow through me at the compliment. Another ding.

-but did you forget to log your dinner?-

I quickly texted back.

-No Sarah. Amber had me do some things for her this afternoon and I didn't have time to eat. Going to do that now-

By the time I made it back to my house I had one more message.

-two chicken breasts. no oil. Apple if still hungry. Log it. Drop off my laundry tomorrow morning at 7:30-

This was followed by her address.

This was more or less what I was planning to eat anyways, following her strict diet. As soon as I got home I started the second load of Sarah's laundry and took a quick shower. I ate mechanically, wolfing down the protein. I left my dishes in the sink and went to the laundry room. There was still a small mountain of bras and panties that needed hand washing, following by several laundry loads worth of ironing. Ignoring my exhaustion, I got to work. I wasn't sure if I was going to get any sleep that night.

I ended up finishing the folding and ironing around three AM and fell into an exhausted sleep. I had set my alarm for five am. The cruel wake up time was necessary to get my BMW out of the garage and wash it thoroughly for Amber, and still have time to deliver Sarah's laundry by seven thirty.

It felt bizarre to be washing my car in my driveway before sunup, but it was a stunning machine and I felt a strange pleasure in soaping it up and making it shine in the dawn sunlight that broke above the trees just as I finished. The interior was immaculate to begin with, but the expensive leather gleamed when I was done with it. I pulled it back into my garage to keep it pristine and raced to load up Sarah's laundry. I pulled out of my driveway a few minutes after seven. As before, I stopped at Target to buy some gift boxes and tissue paper to deliver her laundry in. I also bought two dozen of their nicest wooden hangers to use to hang her tops, dresses, and skirts. Carefully, I placed her neatly folded clothes in the gift boxes, with layers of tissue paper in between. Her laundry took up five of the boxes plus almost all of the hangers I had bought. It felt awkward to be doing this in the Target parking lot, but luckily it was early and the lot was nearly deserted.

I pulled into Sarah's driveway just a few minutes before seven thirty and relaxed for the first time in what felt like forever. A few minutes later Sarah opened her front door.

She was clearly dressed for a run. Her red hair was pulled back into a tight pony tail, and despite the cool morning temperature she was just wearing a small white jog bra and spandex running shorts. I jumped out of the car and admired her toned physique as she walked up to me. Her short spandex displayed long, smooth and well-defined thigh muscles, and her abs were on full display. I noticed the cool air was having an effect on her, and tried not to stare at the hard points of her nipples clearly showing through the jog bra.

"On time, Chris. That's good. It's what I like in a laundry service." She laughed and squeezed my upper arm. I was having trouble keeping eye contact - my gaze seemed to wander of its own volition down to her chest.

"Come on - let me show you where it goes."

She turned and headed back towards her front door, clearly expecting me to follow. I scrambled and managed to get two boxes worth of laundry in my arms and closed my car door with my foot before I hurried to catch up with her.

She led the way through her house to her bedroom. I tried not to pry but glancing around I saw everything was very neat and orderly. Her house was older and smaller than Amber's but she clearly had good taste in furniture and kept things tidy. Her bedroom was minimal - a queen sized bed, a single dresser, a floor length mirror with a yoga mat in front of it, and a small closet. I carefully placed the gift boxes on the floor.