Neighbors Ch. 12

Story Info
Chris's weekend starts off busy.
10.1k words
4.69
18.1k
14

Part 12 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
betaboy84
betaboy84
363 Followers

I did a brief check-in at work. I was feeling more than a little nervous and overwhelmed with the events of the last week, and found it hard to focus. I was negotiating a fairly lucrative contract with a local sports team, but the ball was in their court at the moment and I didn't have much to do other than meet with some of my employees.

I logged into my online banking portal to see the state of affairs. I winced when I saw the low balance of my checking - the constant Venmo transactions were draining me quickly. At the same time, I felt my cock try to engorge as I saw the list of withdrawals - mostly going to Amber but over the past forty eight hours quite a bit was sent to Sarah. I did some rough calculations and decided I needed to move over some money from savings. At the rate my account was being drained I would run out of money in my checking in a week. I reflected how I was lucky that my house and both cars I owned were paid off. When my business boomed years ago I paid off my student loan, house, and car, and then bought myself a treat - a two-seater BMW convertible that I kept under wraps in my garage. I was usually very thrifty, which is why I stayed in my smallish starter home even though I could have moved to a much larger place in a trendier part of town, and I usually felt so guilty about buying the expensive car that I hardly ever drove it - just around town every few months to keep it in running order.

I transferred ten thousand dollars from savings to checking. Seeing that large sum made me shiver slightly - the thought of most of that going to Amber and Sarah seemed so wrong and cruel and unfair, especially because they took it from me after I worked so hard for them. But undeniably it was hot as fuck to me to think that I was basically preparing and consenting to more financial abuse at their hands.

Coincidentally, I got an email just as I closed the banking app from my credit card company. A large transaction had just happened and they wanted my approval because it was from an unusual place. I opened the email worriedly, thinking that on top of all of the drains I was now a victim of credit card fraud.

I saw that it was a charge from Sutton Boutiques and I let out a sigh of relief. Then I looked at the total - just over six hundred dollars! Ms. Sutton hadn't been kidding when she said that she would provide quality clothing for Amber! I couldn't believe it, and then realized that she said she would order clothes weekly. I groaned as I mentally added up the yearly cost I would be paying.

At the bottom of the email were three tabs I could hit in response - the first read "Fraudulent charge. Do not pay". The second was "Approve charge one time." The third read "Always trust transactions from Sutton Boutique."

I groaned and sat back. If I hit the second option I would at least be asked by my credit card company to approve each transaction. But if I hit the last one, I would essentially be giving Ms. Sutton free rein to charge whatever she wished for Amber. Shaking slightly, I took out my phone and snapped a pic of the screen and sent it to Amber. Maybe she didn't know how much this was going to cost me, and would voluntarily back out of the deal, or ask Ms. Sutton to spend less.

Several seconds later I got a text in response.

-?-

followed another second later with

-why are you showing me this, bank?-

I groaned again. I felt weak and slightly dizzy but my penis was impaling itself on the spikes as for some reason I was struggling to get hard. I figured out a response.

-nothing, sorry. I was just making sure, I guess I should hit the third button?-

I held my breath. This was her chance to go easy on me. My phone chimed.

-of course-

I let out my held breath explosively and closed my eyes for a second. At times I felt like everything was too much -the control, the drains from my account, the small steel cage locked around my now useless penis. At the same time, this was by far the most excited I had ever been - that same cage seemed to keep me in a state of perpetual arousal without escape, and Amber was so adept at using my confessed desires against me. She knew I found it hot when she was unfair to me and used me, and that's exactly what she kept doing. Sarah too, now that she knew that about me.

I decided to head home shortly after that. I stopped at the grocery store to get a few more healthy things to eat, and was home by one. I unloaded the groceries and noticed Sarah's laundry bags sitting in my back seat, so I brought them in as well. I sorted through her things and set them in my laundry room. There were a lot of workout clothes, which made sense given her profession. At least ten pairs of yoga pants, lots of jogging shorts and jog bras, and simple thongs that I was now sure she wore under her leggings. In addition, she had several beautiful bras that she definitely didn't wear to work out in, and some bikini and boy short panties. She had several dresses, skirts and tops - including the small form-fitting dress she was wearing the first time I saw her, when she went out clubbing with Amber and Christy. I thought that she must generate a lot of laundry - it seems she changes workout gear at least once during the day, and then puts on street clothes after work. I sighed when I totaled up the time it would take me to iron everything. Hours, most likely.

I remembered that she didn't want her bras going through the dryer, and decided to hand wash all of her lingerie, like I did for Amber. I didn't want to chance her bras tearing in the washing machine - I shuddered to think what the penalty for that would be!

Separating out all of her bras and panties, I put some of the rest of her clothes in my washing machine. It was going to take two loads, maybe even three. While that was running, I filled up the laundry room sink with warm water and soap and started hand washing.

I couldn't resist peeking at her bra size - 34A. Different from Amber's full D cups but they were both incredibly sexy in their own way - Sarah tall, slender, and toned and Amber more voluptuous with a perfect round ass and full breasts. As I washed a pink lacy bra I tried to envision Amber's body. I had seen her several times in her bikini and even got to rub lotion on her perfect butt, but had never seen her naked. And that was a while ago- ever since I confessed my desire for her to be unfair to me, I realized I hadn't seen anything close to that - it was like she was denying me even seeing her in underwear or a bikini. For some reason I felt my penis crush against the steel cage as I tried to harden. Why was that turning me on? My mind started racing - what if she was serious about what she had said, and I would never see her in all of the lingerie I had bought her last week? Even though I paid for it, and would doubtless be washing it for her...she had made it clear that she was picking out lingerie for Justin, the guy she had slept with last weekend. It seemed so unfair, and yet part of me longed for that unfairness. Amber seemed to have a sixth sense for what would be the most unfair or cruel situation to put me in. At this point I didn't know if she was doing it for me or because she legitimately enjoyed tormenting me.

I did know I desperately needed to cum. I hung Sarah's bra to dry and practically ran to the living room. I called up some mindless porn on my laptop and streamed it to my TV. I stripped off my pants and underwear and ran my hands over the chastity cage. Two women were taking turns sucking off a hung, muscular guy on my TV. Frantically, I searched for any space to slip a finger into the tube. It was simply too tight. I tried to grab the base of my penis before it entered the tiny space and pull it back. As before, I couldn't seem to get any purchase, and the spikes bit into the flesh as I tried to pull it back. I started to feel increasing pain from my trapped dick as those same spikes started to push into my skin. Growling with frustration, I tried to jerk the tube up and down, masturbating the cage. There was absolutely no sensation on my penis - the tube fit too tightly to slide, and the points merely dug in further.

Suddenly there was a rapping sound on the window pane. I froze. I realized I was in the middle of my living room, naked from the waist down. The front porch had windows that looked directly into this room. In my raging desperation to cum I had completely forgotten to be discreet. I slowly turned my head.

Amber was standing on my porch, her arms crossed and a frown on her face as she peered through my living room window. She tapped again impatiently on the glass.

Shit!

Desperately, I looked around and found my underwear. I stood up and hopped on one foot as I slipped them on, making my way to the front door at the same time. I almost fell over and had to catch myself on the wall, but made it to the door quickly and pulled it open.

Amber walked right in as if she owned the place. She looked furious. She kicked the front door closed behind her and shoved my chest, hard. I stumbled backwards and slammed into the wall behind me.

"I...Amber...I mean, miss..." I stammered, looking at her angry expression. I was still incredibly aroused and frustrated from my attempts to cum, but now equally terrified at her demeanor.

"What. The. Actual. Fuck. Bank." She hissed as she stalked towards me. Her white sundress made her look beautifully innocent but her expression was deadly.

She reached out with her left hand and grabbed a fistful of my hair, pulling my head to the side and simultaneously pinning me against the wall.

"I saw your car and came over for a neighborly chat and I find my little bank watching porn and trying to get out of his cage?" Her right hand flashed and I felt fire erupt on my cheek as she slapped me, hard. I gasped in equal parts shock and pain and my eyes began to water immediately.

"Is that what you were doing? In the middle of the day, just trying to jerk off?"

"No...no...sorry miss" I said, desperately trying to verbally defend myself.

"I wasn't trying to get out...I just...I get so frustrated, and..."

Amber glanced over at the TV. The muscular guy was fucking one of the women from behind as she bent over the bed. She was still wearing high heels. On the bed in front of her the other woman had her legs spread and she was rubbing her clit furiously, watching the two fuck. The guy was like a machine - plunging his massive cock in and out of the woman as she moaned. Her hands were gripped tightly around the bedsheets to keep her balance as she neared an explosive orgasm.

"Is that what my bank thinks he can do?" Amber turned to me. "Do you think you can fuck a woman like that?"

I blushed, remembering my awkward and unsuccessful attempts with previous girlfriends.

Amber was staring into my eyes intently. Her grip was still tight on my hair and my head was pulled to the side at an awkward angle.

"...no..." I breathed, looking down in embarrassment.

"That's what I thought." Another strong slap made my ears ring temporarily.

"Tell me why that is, bank."

She shook my head with her fistful of my hair.

I opened my mouth to answer but had trouble finding my voice. Despite everything that had happened in the last week or two I still found myself intensely embarrassed and ashamed around Amber. This seemed too painful to admit.

Amber raised her right hand as if she was going to administer another painful slap. I managed to find my voice immediately.

"Because I'm small, miss!" I said, feeling my face turn crimson - and not just from the slaps.

"I know you are, bank. And what else?"

I slumped my shoulders in defeat.

"I cum too fast. I can't last."

She nodded as if that was exactly what she expected to hear.

"Have you ever felt a woman cum on your cock?"

I felt my eyes water.

"No...no miss."

Another hard slap made my cheek burn.

"Pathetic." Another slap.

"Look at that guy. Look at him."

Amber tugged painfully on my hair, forcing me to look at the TV. He was still fucking relentlessly. The woman had an expression of absolute bliss on her face as she rocked back and forth to his strong strokes. She had had at least two orgasms and was working on her third. The second woman was waiting her turn, keeping herself on the edge by rubbing her clit.

"That's how a man fucks. That's what every woman wants - someone who can make her cum over and over with his beautiful dick." She turned back to me.

"That's why you're never getting out of this cage."

I groaned involuntarily and I felt my knees go weak. She couldn't mean that...it was simply too cruel. She continued, not releasing her tight grip.

"Do you like disappointing women, bank?"

I shook my head, too overwhelmed to speak.

"And if you were unlocked, at some point in the future you'd convince some poor woman to get into bed with you, wouldn't you? And what would happen?"

I could only let let out a low groan.

"I...I'd disappoint her" I whispered, not able to meet Amber's intense gaze.

My mind wandered back to the last girl I dated. We had sex several times, the last couple of times accompanied by an exasperated sigh as I finished in under a minute, leaving her unfulfilled.

She shook her head in satisfaction.

"Exactly. So we both agree you will remain like this. You don't deserve pussy. You stay locked. Right?"

I screwed my eyes shut and slowly nodded my head.

"Other men get to fuck. You have a different role, don't you little bank?"

I nodded again.

"What is your role again?"

I gasped as another stinging slap rocked my head to the side.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!"

I opened my eyes and tried my best to meet her gaze.

"I...I'm your bank" I stammered. "Uh...I do what you tell me."

She nodded in satisfaction.

"And what else?"

"I...I pay you"

"That's right. You have to be useful in whatever ways you can be to me."

With a final shake, she released her grip on my hair.

She glanced at the TV again and then back to me.

"I don't want you watching porn. It's demeaning to women and might give you funny ideas about wanting sex. Understood?"

Completely defeated and feeling weak both physically and mentally, I nodded.

"Yes miss. No more porn."

Amber walked over to where my pants lay crumpled on the floor and shook her head.

"I didn't realize you had so much free time that you could lounge around and watch porn. I realize now I need to keep you busier. I'll add a bunch of things to your weekend chore list and you can get started right now. After all, the more you work the more you pay me, right?"

I nodded again, mentally groaning. I still had the mountain of Sarah's laundry to work through before tomorrow morning and now it looks like I was going to be over at Amber's for the rest of the day. Not to mention Saturday and Sunday.

Amber strode to the front door, glancing down at my crotch as she walked by. She frowned slightly.

"I need to consult with Dr. Latham. I thought the model of cage you are wearing was supposed to prevent you from getting too excited." She had a thoughtful look on her face as she opened the front door.

"Get yourself put back together. I expect you in ten minutes."

Exactly ten minutes later I was standing on Amber's front porch. I had hurried dressed and made myself presentable - brushed my hair and teeth and washed my face. When I looked in my bathroom mirror, I saw that the left side of my face was pink, and there were faint white traces of fingermarks from where Amber had repeatedly slapped me. I quickly finished hand washing one more bra from Sarah's laundry pile and hung it to dry next to the others. I switched her laundry over from the washing machine to the dryer. I hesitated but decided not to start another load of wash - if Amber kept me next door for hours I would have to redo it anyways to avoid her laundry smelling like mildew if it sat damp for a while.

Amber opened the door smiling, a folded over piece of paper in her hand.

"Come on in, bank."

She closed the door behind me and handed me the paper. She had that mischievous grin on her face and watched me closely as I opened it.

I couldn't help but groan. It was a long chore list, written in Amber's small neat handwriting. It was a full page front and back, single spaced. There had to be forty things on the list!

Amber just smiled at me as my face dropped.

"I told you I was going to run you ragged this weekend. And right before you came over I added a dozen or so things, after I saw how much free time you have on your hands."

She patted my cheek mockingly.

"I have a lot to do too, if it makes you feel better. I have to get caught up on a few shows and I plan on doing some reading. Plus I'm meeting Sarah downtown tomorrow for some shopping. So it seems like we'll both be busy."

She laughed as she flopped down on her couch, stretching lazily. The hem of her sundress rose enticingly high, revealing her beautiful thighs before she tugged it back down modestly. She shot me a mildly disapproving look.

"Now remember our discussion we just had, little bank, and don't get any silly ideas in your head. Now make me a coffee and then you can get started on your list."

I made my way to the kitchen as she turned on the tv and started a show, getting comfortable on her couch. It just took a few minutes to make her a cup, and she ignored me as put the freshly made coffee on a coaster in front of her. I retreated back to the kitchen. The first item on the list was to mop the kitchen floor so I filled the sink with warm soapy water and retrieved the mop.

I worked as efficiently as I could but was also mindful of missing any spots or leaving streaks. I knew Amber would be checking on me and I didn't want a repeat of last weekend when she kneed me in the balls because of my shoddy work. I heard her cell ring and Amber answered. I knew I shouldn't eavesdrop but it was impossible to not hear her part of a conversation from the next room.

"Oh, hi! Thanks for calling me back...yes, it's great to talk to you again too!...I know, I know...yes, everything's great. How is Tom and the kids?..." Amber laughed, a light musical sound. Her phone conversation continued.

"That's great...yes I'd love that...ok yes so you listened to my message...yes, just a few minutes ago...right he was trying to...ok I see...ok...right so slightly smaller, got it...oh that's perfect...and the spikes?..." My ears pricked up and I stopped mopping, listening intently to the conversation. Was this Dr. Latham? Amber had said she was going to ask her advice...what else could they be talking about? I felt my ears burn with embarrassment.

Amber laughed again from the living room.

"Really? Oh my god that's perfect...yes I can find one in town...Monday morning? Fantastic! I really owe you again, Doctor. Thanks again for your help. Take care!"

I only heard the sound of the tv as Amber finished up the call. Slowly, I got back to work, replaying the conversation in my head as I mopped. It was infuriatingly little information. What was going to happen Monday? I shook my head. All I knew about the mysterious Dr. Latham was that she was a some sort of psychologist or therapist that Amber had worked with, and was also the designer of the chastity device I currently had locked around my penis.

A couple hours later I had made depressingly little progress on the list. Amber had picked up a book and was reading on the couch, again ignoring me as I worked. Around six o'clock Amber called out to me. I was in the guest bathroom on my hands and knees, scrubbing out the toilet. I hurriedly washed up and went to see what she wanted.

She was lying on her back on the couch, holding a book in front of her. From my angle as I approached I could see her impressive breasts barely contained by the thin shoulder straps and bust of the sundress. It looked to me like she wasn't wearing a bra underneath, although I couldn't quite see enough to be sure. I felt my penis respond to the sight and the familiar uncomfortable squeeze of the hard steel, accompanied by little pricks from the points.

betaboy84
betaboy84
363 Followers