Neighbors Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, the clasp popped open and Sam triumphantly raised her her laptop.

"Finally!" She said, smiling up at me. I forced my wayward eyes to meet hers again.

"Hi, um...miss Holbrook" I stammered, surely blushing like a schoolboy. "It's nice to have you here at..."

"Sam" She interrupted with a pleasant smile. "Please call me Sam."

"Ok" I nodded. "Call me Chris."

Damn...why did I say that? Most of my junior employee called me by my last name.

Sam smiled again.

"Nice to meet you, Chris."

It was if she was meeting me at a bar or a party, not interacting with her boss in her orientation meeting.

"All right...Sam. What project did your team leader assign you?"

She crossed her legs, and my eyes were drawn down to her strong calves. Her high heels were at least three inches tall, and had straps that went around her ankles.

"Jake has me working on the router switching config."

She opened her laptop and called up some documents.

"It's all going well...I was just hoping to have your input on a few things."

I felt myself blushing slightly. What the hell.... I was her boss, it was natural for her to want my input. Why did I feel like a nerdy high school kid that the hot girl asked for help on her homework?

"See, here's what I was thinking..."

She stood up and set her laptop on my desk, facing away from me. She leaned forward, resting her elbows on the wooden surface so she could type freely. She engrossed herself in the screen, typing rapidly and precisely. I found myself impressed with her typing speed as I yet again glanced down her exposed cleavage. I could make out more detail in the lace of the dark green bra. It looked like something I had seen at Claire's lingerie shop, actually. I idly wondered if she was wearing matching green lacy panties, and how she would look wearing nothing but her lingerie.

"Here" Sam said suddenly, spinning the laptop around to face me. Her project files were open, with a graphical display of her routing configuration showing. She stayed leaning over the desk, watching me over her laptop screen. A stray strand of black hair was itching her nose and she blew it away impatiently. I looked carefully at her project.

It was good work. Very solid. I was impressed that someone with so little experience had made this much progress.

"Very good" I said, glancing up. She had a happy smile at my praise of her work. I noted how perfectly red her lips were. She had done an excellent job with her makeup as well as her project.

"But did you consider..." I typed rapidly on her laptop. Within a few seconds, I was absorbed in my work, momentarily forgetting there was a beautiful woman leaning over in front of me, all but exposing her chest.

I spun her laptop around so she could see. The bright light of the screen lit up her eyes, which I noticed were dark - almost black. She glanced up and gave a low whistle.

"Wow...that took you...maybe two minutes?"

I felt myself blushing again. Idiot.

She typed rapidly on her laptop again, frowning in concentration. My willpower crumbled and I found myself staring down her blouse again. Amber had forbidden me to watch porn, but if the result was I was so desperate to see any sort of female anatomy that I couldn't control myself, I might have to disobey her and try to sneak some in. The combination of chastity and strictly PG online time were turning me into some sort of lecherous pervert. The cage was squeezing predictably.

Sam spun the laptop around just as the spikes were digging in. I winced in pain.

"What? No good? Damn..."

Sam had taken my pained expression for a criticism of her work. She tapped a finger against her lip alluringly for a few seconds before she lit up.

"Of course! Why didn't I see that?" She typed a bit more. "Can you look at this now?"

She didn't turn the laptop around. I quickly stood up and walked around the desk until we were side by side. The heady scent of her perfume hit me even stronger here as I bent over to get a better view. Our hips and shoulders were touching, but Sam didn't seem to notice.

"That...that's perfect" I said, admiringly. She had taken my suggestion and ran it to completion in a matter of minutes. I thought it would take some of my better engineers an afternoon to get to this stage. Sam turned to me, a triumphant grin on her face.

"Thanks! That was...well it was fun working with you! I can see why you're the big boss."

She laughed and her eyes met mine. Our faces were only a few inches apart. She didn't move away, and neither did I.

"I really like it here, Chris. It's like a dream come true. Almost everything is really great."

I frowned.

"Almost everything?"

She looked down.

"Oh, I shouldn't have said it like that. I know I'm new and everything."

I straightened up and took a step away, suddenly aware of how unprofessional our personal contact was. I knew she was going to go straight to Sally, our HR representative, about her pervert boss - that had to be what was bothering her about our company.

"Look, Sam...I'm sorry about" I stammered, trying to get out some sort of an apology to head off a potential law suit."

"No no no - you wouldn't know" she said, reaching out and putting a reassuring hand on my shoulder. I froze for the third time this meeting.

"It's Jake...I know he's my project leader and I shouldn't say anything bad, but...well he's a fantastic engineer. Really knows his stuff. But he doesn't have the best people skills."

She said it all in a rush, as if nervous how I would respond. I felt a huge wave of relief wash over me - she wasn't going to turn me in to HR after all! I let out a long sigh of relief.

Sam looked troubled. I thought she misconstrued my sigh as one of frustration.

"I'm sorry...I shouldn't have said anything" she said, quickly turning to pack up her laptop. She was facing away from me, bending over to put her computer back in the bag on the floor. Her jacket was cut short, and revealed the hemisphere of her perfect ass in her tight skirt.

"No...I'm not upset. Of course anyone here is free to voice their option."

She didn't say anything, still working on tucking her laptop away.

Gingerly, I reached out and placed a hand on her back. I figured she had just touched me on the arm, so it wouldn't be fair if this upset her.

She straightened and turned to me.

"Really? You're not going to fire me because I said something about Jake?"

I laughed. My hand had slipped to her side as she turned and I gave her what I hoped was a comforting pat.

"No, of course not! Who do you think would be a better fit?"

She bit her lower lip for a second as she thought. She slung her laptop bag over her right shoulder, and at the same time rested her hand on my hand, as if she was saying that it was ok to be there. I gulped.

"I think that Robert has more leadership qualities. Everyone on the team respects him, and listens when he makes suggestions. Jake can be a bit...brusque with his feedback, and it make people not want to follow his lead."

I thought for a second. Come to think of it, she was probably right. I had noticed similar things before, and even made some comments to that effect in my last meeting with Jake.

"Alright - I'll think about it." I said, still keeping my hand pressed against her side, just above her hip.

"Really?" She smiled at me. "Wow, that's amazing!"

She gave me a hug. Pulling back, she looked uncertainly at me.

"Uh...sorry - was that ok? I guess it was unprofessional of me."

I gulped again. Her body felt amazing against mine, even for that brief contact. Her breasts had pressed firmly against my chest, and I could feel her hips against mine. In her heels, we were almost the same height.

"Uh..." I stammered, blushing for what felt like the tenth time in this meeting.

"No...it's fine. No worries."

"Great!" She exclaimed, smiling again. "This has been a really great meeting!"

She reached out and squeezed my arm again as she turned to go. I watched her walk to the door, somewhat dumbfounded. As she put her hand on the door handle, she glanced over her shoulder.

"Oh Chris, I meant to ask you - do you work out?"

I felt myself blush even harder.

"Uh...I guess..."

She pulled open the door and stepped out of my office, her tinkly laugh remaining behind.

The rest of the morning passed uneventfully until I got a text from Amber.

"Appointment time! See you downstairs in 30."

Apparently she was picking me up. I sighed and returned to my computer, working on finishing up a few more emails before I had to leave the office.

A half hour later, I shut down my computer and left my office, still a bit sore from my morning workout. Ruth raised her eyebrows at me as I walked by.

"Uh...a bit of personal time. I'll be back for...." I struggled to remember my afternoon schedule.

"Your four o'clock with the design team" she finished for me, a slight tone of disapproval in her voice. I didn't think she liked how much time I had been out of the office over the last couple of weeks.

Let her be disappointed in me, I thought. I worked my ass off building this company, and now I finally have something of a social life...well, maybe that was stretching things a bit...but now at least I have something outside of work I didn't intend to let appearances around the office stop me. To be honest, most of my work these days was simply supervising the excellent team I had assembled over the last few years.

I walked out of the front doors of the clean modern office space we rented, and saw Amber. She looked incredibly gorgeous. She was sitting in the drivers seat of my BMW, parked on the street in front of me. Her long dark hair fell in waves around her, held away from her face with her sunglass pushed back on her head. My pulse quickened as I noticed her cream colored dress was cut low, and standing above her I could see a large amount of cleavage.

I hurried around the car and pulled open the passenger door and slid in, noticing her smooth calves and thighs under the short hem of her dress.

"I'm sorry...I hope I didn't keep you waiting, miss" I said, somewhat out of breath, and not just from my hurried walk from my office.

Amber just smiled and dropped the car into drive, pulling out into traffic.

She slipped her sunglasses down over her eyes so I couldn't really make out her expression. She seemed to be concentrating on the road, following directions from her phone on the dashboard in front of her. I tried again to make some conversation.

"Uh...where are we headed? I might know the place and could help you find it."

This elicited a small smile from Amber's reddened lips.

"Oh...I doubt you've been to this place before, bank."

I sat back, curious where we were going. I glanced in the back seat and saw a small package. No doubt my new chastity cage. I felt myself wince slightly at the thought of the new device. Amber had dropped a few hints about it, and I had overheard part of her conversation with the enigmatic Dr. Latham. As the increasingly urban scenery rolled by, I remembered the incident several days ago when Amber had discovered me trying to remove the device. I flushed and shook my head slightly.

I noticed Amber was watching me out of the corner of her eye, with a small smirk on her lips. It was almost as if she knew exactly what I was thinking - remembering how she had slapped me repeatedly and confronted me on my sexual inadequacies, promising me my new cage would be smaller and even more impervious to escape.

I sighed and settled in to the seat, trying to secretly steal glimpses of Amber's breasts and legs as we drove. I glanced around - we were somewhere downtown, in a part of the city I hadn't really been before. It was a bit industrial and run down - not really the neighborhood I would choose for a night out. Amber slowly pulled up in front of a store and turned off the ignition. I looked at the sign above the store windows.

-Erika's. Tattoos. Piercings. Body Jewelry-

I frowned. Tattoos? Was Amber going to get a tattoo? Or...I swallowed. Did she intend to make ME get one?

Amber turned to me, sliding off her seat belt. She looked pointedly down at my crotch.

"Still secure, right, little bank?"

I nodded, blushing slightly.

She laughed and patted me on the shoulder.

"Of course you are. Dr. Latham's devices are the best. As you're about to find out."

She turned to see herself in the rear view mirror, checking her makeup and lipstick. As if I wasn't in the car with her, she adjusted her breasts, smoothing her dress over them to make the look even perkier. I felt my mouth go dry watching this casual gesture. Satisfied, she turned back to me.

"It really does make me hot to know I've got your...little guy...under lock and key." She rested her hand lightly on my left thigh, close to my crotch. I swallowed, staring at her breasts openly now. They seemed to strain against fabric of her dress, just as my penis was starting to strain against its metal cage.

"I like to think about it when I'm in bed with Justin." She leaned forward slightly, so I felt her breath on my face. It also exposed even more of her breasts.

"His cock is just so big and hard, and yours...well...you can't even get an erection, can you?"

My mouth was so dry I didn't think I could talk. I nodded, still unable to tear my eyes off her chest. She wasn't wearing a bra, and the dress only covered half of her impressive mounds.

"How long has it been, bank? How long since you've had an erection?"

I thought for a second.

"Uh...about...three weeks now, miss" I said, finally looking down in shame.

Her laugh filled the inside of my BMW.

"Three weeks since what, bank?"

I swallowed again. It was painfully embarrassing to say these things to her, and of course she knew that and made me repeat myself frequently.

"It's been three weeks since I've had an erection, miss."

She smiled in approval.

"God that's so hot." She squeezed my thigh, causing me to jerk slightly in my seat.

"I want to keep that streak going today. Don't you, bank?"

I looked up sharply. She was staring at me with her deep brown eyes.

"Uh, miss?" I said, uncertain what she meant.

"You're going to get another cage today, silly. Your permanent cage. Which means you'll be outside of a device for a bit. Free."

Ah.

"Yes miss...ok now I understand."

"Do you?" She questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"You'll be free. I don't want you doing anything silly like...trying to get an erection. It would interrupt your three week streak you've worked so hard for."

There was a faint hint of a smile flitting across her lips.

"But..." I started to protest, but a quickly raised eyebrow stopped me cold. Holy shit. I was hoping I'd get a chance to come, or maybe get a few hours of freedom. Not only had Amber thrown cold water on that possibility, but she had made it clear she didn't even want me to get aroused. I wasn't sure I would be able to help it. I had been teased relentlessly for weeks with no hint of relief. All of my dreams and most of my waking thoughts were intensely sexual in a way I've never felt before. And sitting next to me was the sexiest woman I had seen.

I hung my head.

"Yes miss, I understand. I'll try not to get an erection when the cage is removed."

Amber patted my thigh before reaching for her purse.

"That's a good bank. Grab your little present there on the back seat - it's time for your appointment."

Wordlessly, I followed Amber out of the car, the small package clutched in my hands. I still admired the view - her ass and legs swayed as she tossed her hair before pulling open the door to Erika's shop.

Inside was slightly dim, but clean and well organized. There were display cases of jewelry in front of us, with a small register to the left. The whole right wall of the store was devoted to photos of clients' tattoos, ranging from small and unobtrusive to full-body works of art. Perched on a high stool behind the jewelry case was a young woman, probably in her mid twenties. She had short hair dyed a brilliant orange, with cute features - small nose, elven ears and bright blue eyes that lit up when we walked in the shop. She was wearing, appropriately enough, a black Pixie's T shirt with black jeans tucked into black boots.

"Hi - welcome to Erika's. Can I help you?"

Amber gave her a quick smile.

"I hope so - I'm Amber. I have an appointment - are you Erika?"

The young woman shook her head.

"No - I'm Gwen. Erika's in the back getting some things ready for you though. She said to send you on back. I'll be joining you in a minute."

She looked over at me somewhat uncertainly.

"You're here for the..." She lowered her voice slightly, even through we were clearly the only ones in the store.

"Chastity cage...thing?"

I felt myself turn beet red. I paused for a second and waited for Amber to respond. She was just looking at me with a mocking smile, clearly waiting for me to answer.

"Yeah..." I mumbled under my breath. Why the hell were we here? My mind was racing furiously, trying to figure out what this store had to do with the new chastity device I was holding.

Gwen beamed.

"That's so cool! I've never really seen....one of those before."

Wait. Was she going to see one now? Mine? I glanced at Amber again. She was clearly enjoying this.

"I'm pretty new here - still a trainee technically. Erika's been showing me the ropes. I've done a few piercings and tattoos already though so I'm not a total noob."

She turned her bright eyes to Amber.

"So you're his...I mean...like his Domme or whatever?"

Amber smiled and nodded.

"Something like that, yes."

Gwen shook her head. She suddenly was looking at Amber as if she were some sort of superhero.

"Dude, that's fucking badass! I've always been interested in this sort of stuff but working at Seven Eleven surprisingly didn't really give me much exposure." She laughed.

I cleared my throat.

"Oh yeah - go on through that door" Gwen gestured behind her. "I just gotta lock up the front and I'll join ya."

Great, I thought.

Gwen was still watching Amber with admiration as we made our way around the display case to the back room.

Erika turned out to a tall woman in her late thirties or early forties. Her straight prematurely silvery gray hair was tied back in a ponytail, and trailed down to the middle of her back. Her tight blue jeans and halter top accentuated her trim figure, and with her strappy open toed sandals she stood a good inch or so taller than me. She had piercings running around the curve of both of her ears, as well as a nose ring. Her short top exposed her taut stomach and another piercing through her belly button. I found myself instantly wondering what else she might have pierced under her clothes. She looked up as we entered the small room and smiled at us warmly.

"Amber?"

Amber nodded.

"So glad you made it. I'm Erika. You must have met Gwen already. And you are...?"

"Um...Chris" I said, a bit nervous and still wondering what we were doing here. I looked around the room. Erika was standing next to a small tray with a few small tools on it - obviously some sort of piercing equipment, I thought. I saw a curved needle and paled. Immediately behind Erika taking up most of the rest of the room in the small space was a low table that looked like a massage table. Or maybe something you wait on in the doctor's office, I thought.

"Ok um Chris" Erika said and laughed, breaking a bit of the tension in the room.

"I'm just about ready for you. Is that the device?"

She pointed at the small box in my hands. I jumped a bit, forgetting what I was carrying.

"It is" said Amber. "Why don't you open it up now?"

I found my hands were shaking slightly as I opened the box. The top lifted off, revealing a plush velvet lined interior. There was a cavity cut out of the velvet. Lying perfectly fitted inside that cavity was a gleaming steel chastity cage. Erika and Amber craned their necks slightly to get a good look. I stared, mouth hanging open.