Neighbors Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen was examining the new cage, comparing it to the one she removed from me a few minutes ago.

"Say, why do you call him 'bank'" She asked.

Amber laughed.

"That's easy. Because he's like my own personal little bank. The more I'm mean and unfair and cruel to him, the more he pays me. Right bank?"

I nodded.

"Wow..." Gwen said. "Like, real money?"

"Yep" Amber said with a smile. "Absolutely real money. Despite his....shortcomings" Amber and Gwen glanced at each other and laughed "He has qualities really desirable in a bank. Namely, security" She reached out and tapped the cage in Gwen's hand for emphasis "As well as rather impressive available assets." She ran her thumb over her fingers as if she was counting cash.

Gwen whistled.

"Wow. Just...wow. How am I just now finding out about this stuff? I thought I had a pretty adventurous sex life but I haven't come across any guys like this."

Erika strode into the room. She was holding a large ice pack in her hands. She unceremoniously dumped it in my lap, pressing it against my still erect cock. I gasped and cursed.

"Fuck that's cold!" I hissed.

"Stop being a baby" Erika said, looking down at me.

Gwen shot her a questioning look.

"You'll discover that a certain percentage of guys get....excited when you handle them for a piercing. It's good to have a way to quickly calm them down so you get get your job done."

Gwen nodded.

Amber turned to Gwen.

"If you're serious, don't you think you're in a perfect position?"

Gwen shot up an eyebrow.

"How so?"

Amber gestured around the room.

"Well...you work in a piercing place. Erika said that she does several of these a month. And occasionally people will tell her it's for chastity."

Erika nodded.

"That's right. And I suspect even more get a piercing for chastity but either are embarrassed or just don't bring it up."

Gwen thought a bit.

"Wait. So if I do these piercings...it probably won't be too long before a hot guy comes to me!"

Amber and Erika both nodded.

"Wow...that's....so cool!" Gwen lit up, clapping her hands.

"I can ask the clients...if it's ok with you, Erika...why they're getting the piercing. Like a short questionnaire or something. Maybe if I mention chastity they'll be more open about it."

"Sure, sounds reasonable" Erika said. "If I was into men I might even try it myself."

She plucked the ice pack off my lap and inspected.

"Looks like he's all back to normal. Let's get this done."

Gwen and Amber looked on as Erika laid out all of the components of the chastity cage. With deft hands she slipped the testicle ring behind my balls and squeezed it until it clicked shut. It felt the same as the previous cage. Next she measured carefully and marked a spot on the underside of my penis directly behind the glans. My penis was still frozen and I couldn't even feel her fingers on me. She swabbed the spot with some sort of anti-bacterial fluid that made my skin an amber brown. Finally, she grabbed the needle - a scary looking curved tool.

"Ready?" she asked, looking up at me.

Shaking slightly, I nodded.

"Take a deep breath and exhale."

I was aware of Amber standing next to me, her hand on my shoulder. I was touched at the supportive gesture. Gwen was bent over, watching what Erika was doing intently.

Erika waited until I started to exhale and moved swiftly. I felt intense pressure and then a burst of eye-watering pain as the needle penetrated. Dully, I watched with fascination as the needle and sleeve poked through my urethra. With practiced movements, Erika followed the sleeve with the curved bar from the chastity cage. Once that was through, she threaded my penis through the tube. I heard a click as the bar slid into some sort of mechanism in the tube itself. Gwen reached down to help, and pressed the tube and testicle ring together until they mated with a click. Suddenly, it was done.

Erika and Gwen straightened up. Amber gave me a squeeze and a quick peck on the cheek. Somehow that made everything I just suffered worthwhile.

"The'll be some bleeding for a while" Erika said, holding some gauze against the penis tube where I could see thin trickles of blood. "Just try not to exert yourself too much and keep it clean. You may want to consider wearing panty liners for the next few days."

Amber chuckled at this.

"All in all, though, I think it was really successful. You should heal nicely in half a year or so."

All of the women laughed.

"Just one more step" Amber said, pulling out her phone. She opened up some sort of app and held just above the chastity device. I glanced down and saw some sort of graphical representation of a chastity cage. What the hell was this?

Her phone chimed, and the speaker emitted a mechanized voice that said "Chastity device paired".