Neighbors Ch. 23

Story Info
Justin arrives as the wild night continues.
10.7k words
4.73
14.9k
10

Part 23 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
betaboy84
betaboy84
360 Followers

A few minutes later I had made a fresh round of drinks for the ladies. Amber turned the music up and they were all sitting excitedly around the dining table.

"Bank, you should put on some clothes, or else the game REALLY won't be fair" Amber said, patting my butt as I leaned over the table to set the drinks in front of the ladies.

My cheeks burned.

"Uh...I'm playing as well, Miss?"

She nodded.

"Yep. It will look better if Justin isn't the only person losing badly."

"Yes Miss" I said, looking around for my clothes. I saw my pants and button down shirt, but didn't see anything else.

"Uh...Miss...where is my underwear?"

She looked at me with her wicked grin.

"Why, you're wearing them, silly."

Sarah and Claire were watching me with similar expressions.

I groaned. I had to hope that I wouldn't lose as badly as Justin and have to strip to my panties. I couldn't imagine Justin seeing me in them - I knew I'd never live it down.

"Yes Miss" I said, and began to dress.

The girls all chatted as I straightened up the living room. Claire had produced a deck of cards and was shuffling it like a pro, getting a feel for the deck. I watched in awe as she flicked the cards from hand to hand.

"Uh...you may want to cut out the flashy stuff when Justin gets here" Sarah said. "He'll know something's up if he sees you doing that"

Claire shot her a smile.

"Don't worry. I'll pretend I barely know how to play poker." She put on an exaggerated vacuous expression. "I have a seven...is that good?"

Sarah laughed.

Claire's phone dinged on the table in front of her. Amber snatched it up eagerly.

"Oh my god you already have six matches! I told you you looked hot."

Claire and Sarah crowded around her to look at the screen.

"Oh...they're all really cute!" Claire exclaimed.

"Yes. But now we need to see who makes the first cut" Amber said, with her wicked smile.

She thought for a second, then typed something.

Claire opened her mouth in surprise while Sarah laughed.

"You can't ask that!"

Amber tapped something else and I heard the distinct sound of a message being sent.

"I just did. To all of your matches. Let's see how they respond."

Just then I heard then sound of Justin's car pull up in front of the house.

"Bank, don't you think you should have a drink ready for him as well?"

I blanched.

"Yes Miss. Sorry - right away!"

I practically sprinted to the kitchen. Luckily Justin's beverage of choice was a simple beer. I grabbed one from the fridge and hurried to the front door, opening it just as he was about to knock.

I had to look slightly up as I usually did when I stood next to him. I held up the beer.

"Beer, sir?"

His handsome face split into an easy grin as he plucked the can from me and took a swig.

"Hey man. Good to see you again."

He looked over my shoulder at the ladies sitting around the dining table.

"Wow. Amber was right. Her friends are smoking."

I nodded, and then felt foolish for doing so for some reason.

He swept past me into the room. I noticed both Claire and Sarah look him up and down, taking in his tall muscular frame and his boyishly handsome face. He was dressed in jeans and a t shirt that clung tightly to his broad chest and bulging arms.

Amber met my eyes and then flicked her gaze down to his feet.

Oh god. I shook my head slightly, my eyes wide.

I saw Amber's face cloud over slightly and she started to reach for her phone.

I spun to face Justin.

"Uh...can I take you shoes off for you...uh...sir?"

I stumbled over the words, feeling my face burn with humiliation. It was one thing to have to do this for the ladies. Completely another to do it for a guy.

His cocky grin I had learned to hate appeared on his face.

"Sure, Chris. Have at it."

I sank to my knees, glad to hide my face, even if it put me right at the level of his crotch. I remembered my experience in his kitchen a few days ago and couldn't help but notice the bulge of his large cock in the tight jeans. I swallowed and busied myself with unlacing his sneakers, and pulled them off his feet.

Without acknowledging me, he strode into the room. Amber rose from her chair and kissed him, holding his face in her hands. I watched helplessly from my knees as his hands in turn slid under the impossibly short kimono she was wearing and cupped her ass, firmly pulling her against him.

Sarah cleared her throat.

"Ok you two...save it for later. It's poker time."

Claire giggled somewhat nervously and shuffled the cards loudly. She dropped a few of them, intentionally I thought, and apologized as she stuffed the cards back in the deck.

Justin pulled away from Amber with his cocky grin and took a seat across the table from her. Amber straightened her kimono with a satisfied look on her face. I could tell that she enjoyed showing off to the other girls that Justin was hers. I wondered if she was somewhat marking her territory - even if the girls got to see him naked, in the end he belonged to her.

"Come join us, bank" She said, waving to the empty chair across the table. I raised my eyebrows and looked at the chair pointedly - I knew I wasn't allowed to use furniture in her house. Amber gave me a small smile and nodded approvingly. I took a seat as Claire clumsily distributed cards. The three girls were on one side of the table, with Justin and I next to each other on our side.

"So how are we doing this?" Justin asked, sitting back confidently in his chair with his hands laced behind his head.

"Let's keep it simple" Sarah said, picking up her cards. "We don't really need betting rounds. Let's say we can discard two cards each, and then compare hands. Lowest hand loses an article of clothing."

Justin smiled and picked up his cards.

"I can get behind that. I hope you girls are wearing sexy underwear!" He frowned slightly as he shuffled his hand around. "Oh by the way - are we going all the way here?" He looked at Amber and winked. "Or stopping at undies? I don't want any of you girls to chicken out when it comes time to take off your bra or panties." He had that cocky grin again. I almost wanted to see him lose just to wipe that smirk off his face.

"Oh no, we're going all the way" Amber responded, looking at her own cards. "Right girls? And whatever you lose stays off for the rest of the night."

Claire and Sarah nodded as they shifted cards around. Claire smiled quietly to herself.

I gathered up my cards. Not great but not awful. I had a pair of twos. I set down two other random cards and Claire dealt me two. The others all discarded two each.

"Ok - let's see 'em" Amber called out, laying her cards on the table. We all laid our cards out. We all studied each other's hands before Sarah groaned. She had nothing, jack high. Everyone else had at least a pair.

She reached down and stripped off a sock, laying it in the middle of the table.

Claire was already shuffling and handing out cards. If she was doing anything tricky with the cards she was good - I was watching her closely and couldn't tell a thing.

We all looked at our cards again. Justin took a long drink from his beer.

I didn't have anything this hand. We swapped out two cards and my eyebrows shot up. I had a pair of kings. That turned out to be the highest hand. Justin let out a chuckle as we all showed our cards. Amazingly, Sarah had the lowest hand again.

"I'm loving this game so far" Justin said, eyeing Sarah's chest openly. "That shirt's coming off next!"

I saw Sarah give Claire a worried glance as she bent down and stripped off her other sock, adding to the center of the table.

Next hand I didn't have anything, and it turned out to be the low hand on the table. A relieved look crossed Sarahs' face as I took off a sock and added it to Sarah's.

My luck didn't change for the next hand either. Justin was still gloating but was clearly not thrilled when I lost my second sock.

"We're empty" Amber said, tapping her glass. "Why doesn't bank sit out this round and refresh our drinks?"

Everyone nodded at that, so I picked up the empty beer can and the glasses and hurriedly made another round of drinks. When I got back to the table I saw that two more socks had been added to the pile - both Justin's. Sarah was starting to look more confident.

I distributed the drinks and moved to sit down.

"Why don't you adjust the lights, bank?" Amber said, gesturing at the overheads.

"Maybe some nice candlelight? You can sit out one more round."

"Yes Miss" I said. I knew that Amber had some candles in her bedroom, so I hurried to fetch those. I lit several and put two on the dining table, and a few more scattered around the living room. I turned off the overhead lights. The entire room was now dimly lit by soft candlelight. The pulsing dance music was throbbing quietly in the background. Another sock had been added to the pile - Claire's.

I sat down and Claire dealt me in to the next hand. As she passed out the cards, her phone dinged. Before she could reach for it, Amber snatched it up. A slow smile spread across her face.

"You have a few messages, Claire. And some of the responses are...promising."

Sarah glanced over her shoulder and laughed. I saw Claire blush prettily in the soft golden light.

Justin looked at them, confused, and then shrugged.

I lost the next hand. I shot Claire a dirty look but she studiously ignored making eye contact.

I unbuttoned my shirt and shrugged it off. None of the girls paid me much notice. I was just wearing my jeans and panties now - one more bad hand and I'd have to strip off my pants.

The next hand went badly for Claire, and she removed her other sock. I thought I saw her frown slightly as she revealed her hand. It seemed she could control a lot of the game but maybe not every card - there was definitely some luck involved. I looked over at Sarah and I felt a small wild hope grow in me. If she just got unlucky one time, I'd see her in her bra again.

I smiled as I got my next hand. I was dealt three fours. I knew I was safe. It turns out that Justin had a bad hand, with no pairs and just a nine high.

"Now we're getting somewhere" Sarah said, sitting back with a smile on her face. Justin shrugged and started to tug on his shirt.

"No - stand up. Give us a show" Amber said, also sitting back in her chair. I noticed Claire was looking at him shyly but eagerly.

Justin flashed that cocky grin and stood up, pushing his chair back. He took a long pull from his beer, and then began to pull his shirt over his head, slowly.

Sarah sighed appreciatively as he revealed his abs, and then his muscular chest. I thought he flexed his arms a little unnecessarily as he pulled his shirt over his head. Showoff.

Claire was biting her lower lip, taking in his muscular body. Amber had to poke her in the shoulder to shuffle and deal the next hand.

Justin sat down next to me.

"How come we're the only ones getting naked, Chris?" He said to me, half joking. He looked down at this cards.

"Jesus christ are you kidding me?"

I looked at mine. I had nothing as well. He brightened visibly when he exchanged two cards. I didn't get anything. I groaned as all three girls looked over at us confidently.

I had the low hand. I looked at Claire accusingly but again she didn't make eye contact as she pulled in all the cards.

"Looks like it's time to lose the pants, Chris" Sarah said, arching her eyebrows suggestively.

I stood up and pushed back my chair just as Justin had. I felt four pairs of eyes on me as I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. I told myself I was practically naked in front of the girls for the last hour or so, and totally naked while they shaved me. But it was always humiliating stripping down in front of them. And glanced over at Justin, watching me curiously. I felt myself blush as I pulled my pants down.

"Dude! Are those...panties?" Justin said, laughing and slapping his hand down on the table.

"Yes sir" I said, stepping out of my pants. I bent over and picked them up, adding them to the pile on the table.

"And did you shave your legs??"

Amber and Sarah laughed. I noticed even Claire was smiling broadly.

I looked up at him. I found it hard to meet his gaze.

"Uh, yes sir. Miss Amber...wants me in panties now."

All three girls broke out in more laughter as Justin shook his head.

I took my seat at the table, feeling incredibly exposed in just my pink panties. Claire was already dealing. I looked at her suspiciously. I realized my fate was in her hands at the moment - I didn't know if she intended to make me strip totally naked or not.

The cards were dealt. I breathed a sigh of relief - I had a decent hand. I saw Justin frown out of the corner of my eye. We laid our hands down - Justin had the low hand again.

"What the hell..." he muttered, looking at the girls' cards carefully.

Amber twirled her finger.

"Pants off Justin. Let the girls see that sexy package you've got there."

I almost felt a twinge of sympathy for him. I knew what it felt like to strip down in front of these three. But then I remembered that cocky grin he had on his face just a minute ago and found myself eager to watch him take off his tight jeans.

"Man. I've never had such bad luck" He complained as he rose from the table.

He unbuttoned his pants.

"Slowly...slowly" Sarah admonished, taking a sip of her cocktail as she watched him over the rim of the glass.

Justin complied, unzipping his pants and then slowly sliding them over his hips. He was wearing dark red boxer briefs that fit his muscular body snugly. The bulge of his cock was plainly visibly as his jeans came down, running part way down his left leg, straining against the fabric of the tight underwear.

"Oh my..." Claire breathed, then blushed furiously when she realized she said that out loud.

"I see why you keep him around" Sarah said, looking him up and down.

"I know, right?" Amber said, taking a sip of her wine as well. "Come on Justin, give us a turn" She twirled her finger in the air again. Obediently, Justin slowly spun in a circle, giving the ladies a clear view of his butt.

"Ahh...very nice" Sarah said appreciatively.

I found myself staring at the bulge of his cock, remembering when he pulled it out for me to look at the other day. If only I had what he had, I could be the one fucking Amber, instead of sitting here with my dick locked up wearing pink panties. I looked up at him and was a little happy to see that he had a bit of red on his cheeks. I could tell he felt a little objectified by the way the women were treating him. Good, I thought to myself. Let someone else feel a little embarrassed for a change.

Justin sat back down as Claire dealt the next hand. I found myself staring at Sarah's small chest. If the cards went the right way I could see her in her bra again.

I relaxed as I saw I had a pair right away. I traded two but that didn't help me. Still, I had a solid hand. We spread our hands on the table together. Sarah looked around confused before the realization hit her.

"Fuck" She said, slapping her hands down on the table.

"That's more like it" Justin exclaimed. "Let's see those tits!"

Sarah shot a furious look at Claire, who clearly looked surprised. She reached down to peel off her t shirt. I looked on excitedly. I could feel the familiar tingle from my penis as it tried to erect.

"No no" Said Justin. "Do it properly. Give us a show." He grinned, clearly enjoying being able to turn the tables on her.

"Dammit" Sarah said, but stood up and stepped away from the table.

She paused for a second, then started swaying her hips gently in time with the music. She stretched out her arms and ran her fingers through her hair, pulling out the hair tie. Her red hair cascaded down her shoulders as she fixed Justin with a smoldering look. I knew she was a bit tipsy at this point but I sat in stunned silence. I felt my cock start to ache.

I noticed Amber and Claire had turned to watch her as well as she slowly pulled the hem of her shirt up, all the way to her bra. She paused there and swayed her hips, giving us all a good look at her tight abs. I glanced down at Justin's lap. I could see his cock swell even more as it slowly slid to a more vertical position.

"God damn" Justin breathed. I watched closely as he reached a hand down to readjust himself in his tight underwear.

Sarah continued to make eye contact with him as she slowly raised her shirt over her head and tossed it on the table. She took her hands and cupped her small breasts over her bra, pushing them up. With a last grin at Justin, she skipped to her seat and sat down.

"Jesus girl" Amber said, admiringly. I stared at her small breasts across the table. Her bra was a plain functional thing - not like the sexy lingerie that Amber and Claire wore - but it suited her somehow. Sarah was more practical, but that didn't diminish her sexiness in any way.

"My eyes are up here, Chris" Sarah joked to me. I tore my gaze off her bra. She was smirking at me, clearly finding my ogling amusing.

"Yes mistress. Sorry" I apologized.

Claire frowned again as she carefully shuffled the cards. She dealt another hand.

I blew another sigh of relief. I had a good hand. I glanced at Claire - she was frowning, concentrating on her own hand. Amber looked relaxed. Somehow she had avoided losing even a single sock. My eyes flitted across Sarah's bra again. Finally, I glanced down at Justin's lap.

"This could go badly for you, Justin" Amber teased. "One more loss and you're down to your birthday suit."

Justin grimaced but managed his cocky grin.

"Yeah...or I get to see your friend in her panties." He leered at Sarah again.

"Oh I don't think so" She said confidently, slapping down one card. "Just one card to exchange, Claire."

Wow. I don't think anyone had only exchanged one card yet. That meant she must have a good hand. I looked over at Claire. She was still frowning at her hand. The rest of us exchanged two cards.

"Ok pretty boy. Let's see your hand" Sarah said, laying hers down confidently.

She had three of a kind. Justin saw what she had and gulped. He had a pair of threes.

As laid our cards down, Justin had the lowest with a pair of fives. Claire's face was beet red and she held her cards to her chest.

"Let's see 'em" Justin said.

Reluctantly, Claire lowered her cards. She had nothing.

Justin pumped his fist in the air.

"Oh yeah. Let's see what you got under those pajamas girl!"

Claire was looking across the table at Justin and I nervously. Slowly she reached up and started to unbutton her pajama top.

Justin held up his hand.

"Oh no. You need to put on a show. Like Sarah." He smiled at Sarah, who smirked back at him, before letting her eyes obviously drop down to his muscular chest.

"Oh god..." Claire breathed, still red faced. She got up and stepped away from the table. She closed her eyes and visibly gathered up her courage. She opened her eyes, fixing her gaze on Justin. She began to move her hips with the music, and ran her hands over her chest, feeling her breasts through her top. She tossed her long black hair in a circle around her and spun. She clapped her hands on her ass cheeks and arched her back, thrusting her butt towards us.

"Oh fuck.." Justin said, his eyes glued to her ass.

With her back still to us, Claire straightened slowly and brought her hands up to her front. She started undoing her buttons, circling her hips. Eventually her shirt opened. She slid it down her shoulders and off her arms. She slowly turned. She was holding her top over her bra. Sarah and Amber were watching, fascinated as Claire slowly strutted around the table. Justin scooted his chair back wordlessly as she slid between him and the table, still clutching her top to her chest. She spread her legs, straddling his knees and arched her back again, until she was leaning over him. She held her top to her with her elbows and reached out with her hands, touching his cheeks. He was staring, awestruck, at her chest. Still holding his face in her hands, she let her top drop from her chest, exposing her small breasts in her beautiful dark blue bra.

betaboy84
betaboy84
360 Followers