Neighbors Ch. 24

Story Info
The aftermath of the party. Chris prepares to go shopping.
7.3k words
4.73
16.2k
13

Part 24 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
betaboy84
betaboy84
359 Followers

I awoke with a start. A foot was pressing against my shoulder. I groggily wiped my eyes and looked around. I was lying on the floor outside Amber's bedroom, with a thin blanket wrapped around me. The foot belonged to Justin, who was standing over me with his cocky grin on his face. He was naked except for his boxer briefs. From my vantage point on the floor I took in the large bulge in his underwear, tight abs, and tousled hair. He was saying something to me.

"...man. Amber wants coffee. And she says to make breakfast for everyone."

I stretched and pulled the blanket off me. Too late I realized I was still naked except for my pink panties, and the steel cage of course. Justin looked down and smirked before he turned to go back into Amber's room.

"Oh...and Amber said to tell you that the cage mode is off? Or some crazy shit like that."

The door closed firmly behind him, and I winced as I heard the squeak of bed springs. That sound had haunted me for hours the previous night, along with muffled moans and cries and even a few screams. My cock was painfully sore from hours of vainly trying to swell in the tight confines of the cage, and my balls felt like they had been beat with a mallet from the resultant shocks as the sensors in my cage registered increased blood flow and punished me accordingly.

The cool morning air raised goosebumps on my mostly naked skin as I stumbled to the kitchen. Claire was passed out on the couch, comfortably tucked under a blanket. Her black hair tumbled around her delicate pale face making her look sweet and innocent, but I remembered how she had teased me last night, and put me outside Amber's bedroom to sleep where I'd be forced to hear the couple go at it all night long.

Uggh. My back felt like a giant knot of tangled muscles from sleeping on the unforgiving floor. I took a few minutes to stretch in the kitchen before I started the coffee pot and started pulling out some food to prepare breakfast for everyone.

After a few minutes, I had coffee mugs and plates of scrambled eggs and toast set out on the dining room table. Claire woke at the sound of the coffee grinder, and was sitting up on the couch, rubbing her eyes sleepily. Her eyes focused on me as I leaned over the table to set out silverware and I saw her lips twitch in a hint of a smile.

"Morning, Chris. Glad to see you're still enjoying your panties." She laughed as she ran her fingers through her hair, restoring it to some semblance of order.

I blushed and looked down, taking in my new hairless body - smooth legs, chest, and even arms. If it wasn't for a very slight bulge in the front of the panties where the cage protruded, it wouldn't be very difficult to mistake my body for a woman's.

"Yes Claire" I said, unsure how to respond.

She got a more serious look on her face.

"Come stand here" She said, pointing at the floor in front of the couch.

Frowning, I hurried over to where she indicated. Her face was exactly at the level of my crotch.

She reached out and ran her hands over my hips, feeling the thin waistband. She tugged on it slightly, testing the fit.

"Turn."

Wordlessly, I did so. She adjusted the small triangle of fabric that covered my butt, and gave one more tug on the fabric.

"Hm. Really not a bad fit. I think I can do a bit better though. Turn."

I turned, facing her again. She was looking up at me thoughtfully.

"I know I can do better, it's just going to be expensive. You get what you pay for, after all."

She was looking at me with a new expression now. One I hadn't seen from her but one I had seen many times from Amber and Sarah. Calculating. And greedy.

"Why aren't you rubbing my feet now?"

I glanced at the table, where my breakfast was steaming, slowly growing cold. Claire raised her eyebrows and crossed her legs, slowly swinging her right foot impatiently.

"Yes Claire" I said, quickly dropping to my knees. I took up her foot and slowly ran my thumbs together along the length of her sole. I was rewarded with a small sigh as she settled back against the couch and let me work.

"You know, I'm not totally naive."

I looked up at her, questioningly.

"I mean, I know that Amber and Sarah both take money from you."

I swallowed, again not sure how to respond.

"Don't they?"

She fixed her gaze on me.

"Uh...yes" I admitted, not certain where this was going.

She nodded, satisfied.

"And you can afford it, from the way you just signed over that sweet car!"

Claire leaned forward slightly. I couldn't help but lower my eyes to her chest as the lapels of her pajama top fell open slightly, revealing even more of the tops of her creamy small breasts poking out above her bra. She must have fallen asleep last night from the effects of the drinks before removing it, I thought.

"Eyes up here, Chris" She admonished gently, with a hint of a smile on her lips again.

"Yes Claire...sorry" I mumbled, feeling myself blush.

I noticed I wasn't the only one with red cheeks. Claire's eyes were shining, and her lips glistened slightly as she licked them unconsciously. Again I marveled at how having her feet rubbed was so obviously a sexual turn on for her.

"Like I said, you get what you pay for. I'm going to ask Amber if I can borrow you for a bit this afternoon to take you shopping at my store."

I moaned. I couldn't tell if it was from arousal or fear. I knew what she meant. She was going to take me shopping for more lingerie...for me to wear, no doubt.

"You know I work on commission, right?" She smiled broadly.

"...yes...yes Claire" I managed to croak, trying to occupy myself with her foot. My already aching cock was starting to swell against the unyielding cage. I wasn't sure if I could take any more of that vice-like pressure. Or shocks for that matter. I realized that I wasn't sure if that mode was still active or not.

As if reading my mind, Claire gave a small laugh.

"Getting excited? Don't worry. I turned off your spike mode in the middle of the night. I thought it was a bit unfair if you were jerked awake by a shock on your balls or something. Guys get hard randomly during the night, right?"

I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Yes Claire. Thank you!" I said earnestly.

She waved magnanimously.

"You're welcome. Now, I think that to have a proper girl's lingerie drawer, we'll need a couple dozen panties."

I gulped. That was...that seemed so ludicrous.

"Uh..." I said, not sure how to protest.

Again, Claire seemed to read my mind.

"Think that's too much?"

I nodded, thankful that she voiced my objection for me.

She thought for a second.

"Tell you what. Why don't we count up how many pairs Amber has, and we'll get you the same number."

I considered for a second. That seemed reasonable. I mean, beyond the fact that the whole thing was patently UN-reasonable. I had done Amber's laundry many times, and although she had a full drawer of nothing but panties, I was fairly certain it couldn't be more than fifteen or twenty pairs, maximum.

"Ok - that sounds good" I said with a nod.

"Good boy" Claire said with a smirk. I watched entranced as her hands slowly slid down her thighs, gripping her pajamas reflexively. She let out a small moan and closed her eyes momentarily. I used the opportunity to stare again at the exposed flesh of her cleavage.

"Harder" Claire breathed, opening her eyes again and fixing my gaze with one of almost frightening intensity.

"Yes Claire" I responded, tightening my grip on her foot as I ran my thumbs along her sole with increased pressure. I was rewarded with another gasp. Her right hand moved to the waistband of her pajama shorts and started to slowly slip inside. I also let out a small gasp as I felt my penis continue to get crushed in its cage. I was thankful that Claire had turned off spike mode - otherwise I'd be writhing in pain at the moment. As it was, my cock was still sore from all of the abuse of the last day and the tight grip of the tube felt particularly cruel.

"Morning!"

Sarah's voice caused us both start. Claire snatched her hand away from her crotch and immediately sat up straight. She cleared her throat before answering.

"hey...uh...Hey Sarah!" She managed a friendly wave as she snatched her foot out of my grasp, clearly flustered to have almost been caught masturbating. I almost smiled to myself. After last night I wouldn't have thought she would still be shy about something like that.

"Watcha doin'?" Sarah asked in a playful voice, obviously knowing full well what was going on.

"Uh...nothing" Claire stammered. I was pleased to see that she was blushing slightly. It felt good to not be the only one capable of embarrassment around here.

"Chris was just...giving me a quick foot rub."

"Uh huh" Sarah said, knowingly.

"Well anyways, I'm starving. Did you make this?" She indicated the table, where I had set out eggs and toast and coffee before being distracted by Claire.

"Yes mistress" I said, turning awkwardly on my knees to face the athletic red head. She smirked as her eyes traveled up and down my nearly naked body.

"Nice panties."

I winced.

"Thank you mistress."

Sarah considered for a second.

"You should probably change though. Wearing the same pair of panties two days in a row - bad form. Didn't your mother tell you to change your panties every day?"

I heard a stifled laugh from behind me on the couch.

I felt my face getting even hotter. I wasn't sure how to respond to that. I glanced over to the chair where the two other pairs of panties were laid out.

"Uh...yes mistress."

I got to my feet and walked slowly to the chair.

"Which ones?"

There was a white pair with a feminine pink bow in the front, as well as a black pair with white lace trim. Both were the same style as what I was wearing - a revealing bikini cut with thin straps connecting small triangles of material that barely covered my chastity cage and butt.

Sarah waved her hand as she made her way to to the breakfast I had prepared.

"You choose."

I slowly reached out and picked up the black pair. It was still frilly and completely feminine, but at least it didn't have a pink bow on the front.

"May I..." I gestured towards the bathroom. I needed to use the restroom anyways, and didn't relish changing panties in front of Claire and Sarah.

"Sure" Sarah mumbled around a mouthful of eggs. "And wake up our beautiful hostess and Justin too."

"Yes mistress" I said. It was an automatic response now, I realized. The words no longer felt bizarre to say out loud. I looked down at the panties in my hand. I wondered if it was just time and repetition that had worn down any resistance to Sarah and Amber's control, or if it had anything to do with my shaved body and the feminine underwear.

After using the bathroom and pulling the new pair of panties over my hips, I walked down the short hall to Amber's door.

"Miss? Sir?" I rapped my knuckles on the door softly. "I have breakfast and coffee ready."

Almost immediately, the door swung open. I stepped back reflexively as Justin's massive frame filled the doorway. He was wearing his boxer briefs, and my eyes traveled down his muscular torso and noted the swell of his cock. I glanced up and noticed the familiar, annoying smirk on his face.

"Nice panties" he said, with a fresh twinkle in his blue eyes. Damnit. Why did everyone have to say the exact same thing.

"Uh...thank you sir" I heard myself stammer, and internally cursed my inability to come up with anything clever to say.

"God I'm starving" Amber's voice came from immediately behind Justin, and I watched as her hands snaked around his torso and came to rest possessively on his crotch. She peeked around his body and shot me a grin. Her hair was mussed and she hadn't put on any makeup but she still made me catch my breath, stunned as usual by her intense beauty. She seemed to have a glow of contentment about her, and my eyes darted to Justin's underwear again, where I saw his bulge respond to Amber's hands resting comfortably on his front. Her eyes flashed as she saw my gaze flicker to Justin and back to her.

"You rode me hard last night baby" She said, watching me with an evil grin. Simultaneously, she slipped her right hand under the waistband of Justin's underwear. I saw her hand wrap around his massive shaft under the taut fabric, and he swelled visibly even more. Without taking her eyes off of me, she playfully bit his strong shoulder. I groaned as her hand gave his cock a few strokes. It was now almost fully erect, and would be protruding above his waistband if it wasn't semi trapped by the fabric. Instead, the unmistakable shape of his massive dick lay sideways, all the way to his hip. Justin's cocky grin grew even more.

"You were pretty great yourself" he said, and Amber laughed.

"I know."

She pulled her hand out of his underwear patted him on the head. His smirk faltered for a second and I felt a surge of righteous satisfaction at seeing the tall hunk taken down a peg. I hid my tiny grin by lowering my head in and staring at the floor.

With a stretch, Amber stepped to the side and brushed past Justin. She was wearing the same super short kimono as last night. She ignored me as strode down the hall, heading for breakfast. I took in the sight of her smooth strong thighs as she walked. The hem of her short robe flounced teasingly, occasionally revealing just a hint of white panties underneath. I glanced over at Justin and saw he was admiring the same view. We made brief eye contact and shared a smile. It was refreshing to know that he admired Amber's body as much as I did, even if he did get to enjoy it in ways I never would.

"Don't you dare put anything else on, Justin" Amber's voice floated down the hall. "The girls could use some eye candy while we eat."

Justin frowned slightly, and we both looked down. His tight boxer briefs left nothing to the imagination, especially in the state that Amber left him in. His large cock bulged obscenely. The head was clearly visible against his left thigh.

"Better mine than yours" he said with a rueful chuckle. I looked down at myself. The black panties were super feminine and looked almost sexy on my shaved body. The cage caused a tiny bump in the front of the crotch, but it was barely visible unless you were looking for it. Nothing could have hit home the difference between Justin and I more, I realized. We were both in black underwear - his displayed his massive erection. My panties barely showed the shape of my tiny chastity cage.

All of the girls were seated at the table. There were only four chairs total with one available, so I knew my odds of getting a seat weren't good. Of course, I wasn't allowed to use furniture in Amber's house anyways.

Sarah gave an exaggerated cat call as Justin took a seat. As I stood awkwardly at Amber's side, I saw Claire openly admired his naked torso.

"Serve up plates for everyone, bank" Amber said, waving at the table. I hurriedly scooped up scrambled eggs and toast for everyone, and poured four cups of coffee.

"Hmmm...I don't know what I'd do without coffee" Claire said, her dark eyes glittering over the rim of her cup. I saw her gaze was still fixed on Justin's pecs.

I nearly dropped the pitcher of coffee as I felt several strong pulses against my balls. My eyes jerked open and I shot a look at Amber. She was holding up her phone, and looking at me expectantly. I couldn't remember what this sequence was! I froze for a millisecond, running through what my options were.

"Down boy" Amber said, helpfully. Doggie mode! That must be it. Sarah let out a laugh as I immediately set down the pitcher and dropped to my hands and knees just to Amber's right.

"Good doggie" Amber said, setting off giggles all around the table.

I groaned at this fresh humiliation, and shook my head. Every time I thought Amber had used up every possible way to embarrass me, she always surprised me with something even more devilish. I was like a dog to her now, not even human. I knew if I tried to get off my hands and knees the cruel chastity cage would administer punishing shocks to my balls until I returned to my designated position. I had no idea why I was suddenly trying to get an erection in the tiny prison. I groaned again as my sore cock pulsed painfully against the unyielding steel.

"Hush doggie" Amber said, absently reaching out and running her right hand through my hair. "People are trying to talk."

As they chatted above me, I looked around from my new view under the table. Amber's legs were crossed modestly to my left, but I still admired the creaminess of her skin and my eyes followed the curve of her calves down to her slowly swinging feet. To my right, Claire's pajama shorts hugged her slender waist and hips. Across from her Sarah sat with her legs spread apart in an almost masculine way. Her yoga pants clung to every curve of her muscular legs. As she reached across the table for more coffee, her t shirt pulled up and I saw the unmistakable cleft shape of her pussy for a second, exposed by the skin tight lycra. Opposite Amber was Justin's giant bulge.

I startled as I realized they were all focusing their attention on me. Claire had just finished saying something that I missed, and they were laughing.

"I know right?" Amber said, ruffling my hair affectionately. "If we use doggie mode a lot we're probably going to have to get him a collar."

I swallowed.

"Would you like that, doggie? Would you like you own special collar?"

Sarah laughed. I felt my face flush with embarrassment as I saw Claire's right hand reach under the table and tentatively touch Justin's muscular thigh. Her fingers retracted for a second before returning, stroking his leg.

"Maybe one of those bark collars?" Sarah suggested helpfully. "You know - the ones that shock the poor dog if they bark?"

This time it was Amber's turn to laugh.

"Oh my god! That's an amazing idea! No annoying yapping" She tapped her finger against her chin thoughtfully. "You know, he does have this annoying habit of whining when you have to knee him in the balls."

Sarah shook her head ruefully.

"Please miss..." I said, shaking my head as well.

"You guys are something else." Claire's voice floated down to me. I watched as her hand traveled slowly up Justin's thigh, and settled firmly against the bulge of his cock with a squeeze. Justin coughed and shifted in his chair but didn't do anything to stop Claire's exploring hand.

I realized that Amber was talking to me again.

"I said I don't understand you, doggie."

I tore my eyes from the spectacle under the table and looked up. Amber was giving me her familiar innocent smile that meant she was up to something. I drank in the waves of her brown hair that tumbled over her shoulders, and noticed that from my view the lapels of her short robe just barely covered her nipples - I could see most of the perfect globe of her left breast.

"Sorry miss?" I said, confused. She shook her head with an exasperated sigh.

"See what I mean?" She said, turning to Sarah. "Can you understand what he's trying to say?"

Sarah grinned and shook her head.

"No."

I looked back and forth between them, utterly confused. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Claire's hand continue to work back and forth in Justin's crotch, exploring the length of his shaft.

Amber patted my head, condescendingly.

"It's ok doggie. I know you are trying your best. Well trained pups learn to bark once for yes, twice for no."

Realization dawned on me. I almost shook with humiliation, and I knew my face was turning bright red. In confirmation, both Sarah and Amber laughed at my expression.

"So I'll ask again. I know doggies get confused easily. Would you like your own special little collar and leash?"

Sarah was shaking with laughter, biting down on her hand to stay quiet. I noticed Claire was staring at Justin, who was in turn shaking his head in disbelief. Amber was looking down at me expectantly, that calm innocent expression still on her face.

betaboy84
betaboy84
359 Followers