All Comments on 'Neighbors Ch. 24'

by betaboy84

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

CW Cobblestone writes some of the best stories of this type, and this one is among the best as well. I recommended this to his story board. Thank you so much for your work on this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cuck_femdom_tales/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The goat is back!! I can’t wait for claire to take his money directly as well! These last few chapters have been amazing thank you Betaboy84

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You are the best!

CornixCornixalmost 2 years ago

Welcome back - thank you for another chapter.

Claire could be my favourite character, I hope she claims a title for herself and claims part of bank's time, money and servitude

That she is sexually aroused by her Dominance and seems selfish and clever in her own way. A rival to Amber's control perhaps.

I would love for her to exert more control over bank and his loyalty tested.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I so enjoy your writing! Amazing series, I am always thrilled to see when you’ve posted again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So glad You are back! I can’t wait to see if they put him in cage mode and some sort of public humiliation setting just to amuse themselves

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I personally hope she becomes Princess Claire!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Noticed Amber referencing the knee she gave him in chapter 15.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, I didn't think it could better, that chapter was amazing. I'll be checking daily for the next installment. I love the timeline of this story, I can't wait to see where it goes.

mikeylistensmikeylistensalmost 2 years ago

Amazing series, and the way this story has been set up, the possibilities are quite endless, given the plot, the characters, the downward spiral of Chris, the creative, subtle humiliating ways of Amber, Sarah, Claire, and the next round of other dominating females in Chris's circle that have been briefly introduced and will soon blossom, I'm sure. The selling of his car, and then being in charge of keeping it spotless and pristine for Amber was brilliant. I love the dialogue the most, verbally keeping little bank on the edge with all the elements of denial, frustration, excitement, humiliation - falling deeper into working so hard and paying so much to serve Amber and her delightful friends & lovers. Thanks for keeping me on edge too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You should write about Amber making Bank fluff and suck Justin’s real cock before and after sex

WhacksterWhacksterover 1 year ago

Waiting for next chapter. Dont leave us hanging

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still love this story .. But the waiting is killing me..

This story could be dead ... we don't know

slv4herslv4herover 1 year ago

LOVED it as i do all pervious chapters

einpotatoeeinpotatoeover 1 year ago

Amazing series !! Thank you so much for this. Please continue whenever possible

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi @betaboy84,

Can you please tell us if this story is over from your end? Or if you plan to continue it at some point? If ye, can you please tell us when that would be? I just keep checking this everyday, and I would really appreciate anything that you could say that reduces my work with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm so sad that you dropped this story. This could've been a masterpiece(perhaps it already is).

I was so excited for a time jump near the end, to see where Chris would be in a few years. In my fantasy, he would be homeless and penniless, everthing he used to own given to his betters, with no purpose in life but to serve Amber and Sarrah, and with Amber being his boss at the company he used to own and now slaves away in with zero payment, and his forever home being Amber's basement.

Hope you continue someday, but I doubt it.

CrestrisenCrestrisenover 1 year ago

What are you talking about? It's only been 1.5 years since betaboy84 began the story, and it's only been three months and one week since the last chapter. Prior to that, there have been two other @3 month gaps, and between the past few chapters, two @2 month gaps. So why would you assume he's done, and what's with the "...but I doubt it" commentary? Is that supposed to be some kind of negative inspiration?

CrestrisenCrestrisenover 1 year ago

What are you talking about? It's only been 1.5 years since betaboy84 began the story, and it's only been three months and one week since the last chapter. Prior to that, there have been two other @3 month gaps, and between the past few chapters, two @2 month gaps. So why would you assume he's done, and what's with the "...but I doubt it" commentary? Is that supposed to be some kind of negative inspiration?

betaboy84betaboy84over 1 year agoAuthor

Hi everyone. The story is far from over. Just taking a short break. Hope to resume soon.

-betaboy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great to hear that - and thanks for the update. Please take your time - I love the story but obviously your own life & commitments should take precedence.

Looking forward to the next chapter whenever it drops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can’t wait, thanks for keeping us updated!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome!!! Thank you for this wonderfull news... And the update.

Take your time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best news all year!!! thank you for the update

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbetaboy84@betaboy84
Hello everyone, I’m overwhelmed by the support for my story, “Neighbors”. I wanted to let everyone know that I am still writing, but life has gotten rather busy and I’m not able to keep up the pace I had for the first thirteen chapters. Please bear with me and I’ll get them up...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Neighbors Ch. 23 Previous Part
Neighbors Series Info