Neighbors Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think they'll look quite stunning on you, bank. They're sexy and feminine but still full coverage. Claire wanted to get you something a bit more...risqué...but in the end practicality won out. You'll be moving around a lot, scrubbing, polishing, bending over, et cetera, so we opted for a less revealing cut. What do you think?"

"No...I can't...not outside..." I moaned. I looked up and met Amber's gaze. She had her eyebrow cocked slightly.

"Are you trying to tell me no, little bank?" She said, somewhat dangerously. I gulped.

"Um...god...please...can we just discuss it?" I said desperately. I imagined myself in the driveway soaping down my...or rather Amber's car wearing this ridiculous...swim suit. Maybe from a distance it could pass as a super revealing men's speedo or something, but...

Amber's eyebrow rose a fraction of an inch. I knew I was in deep water.

"I think you have the wrong attitude, bank. I think you need time to think over how generous we were to buy you a gift. And how if I wanted you opinion on this, or anything else for that matter, I would ask. I think you need some quiet time to think this over."

She dropped the bikini and grabbed my ear tightly. I winced as she tugged hard, pulling me down until I was in a low crouch. Amber began striding across the living room, leaving me scrambling backwards awkwardly to keep up. She half pulled, half guided me down the hall and into the bathroom, where she shoved me hard on the shoulders, pushing me down to my knees in front of the toilet. I was trying to formulate an apology, but my brain seemed somewhat scrambled and I couldn't get more than a word or two out. Amber ignored me anyways as she stepped over me, pushed my head forward, and straddled my back. I went to my hands and knees as her weight pushed me forward and down. She grabbed both of my ears and shoved my head forward and down, until all I could see was the toilet water inside the bowl. I felt a light pressure on my head and realized she had closed the toilet lid.

"I'm sorry..." I managed to gasp, my voice sounding weirdly reverberant inside the enclosed space.

"Sarah, turn on statue mode please" Amber said calmly, still astride my back.

"Way ahead of you," Sarah answered from somewhere behind me. A second later I felt the now-familiar series of taps against my balls indicating that my chastity cage was starting one of it's modes.

"No wait please," I cried. "I'll wear them! I'll wear them!"

The taps stopped and I practically held my breath, forcing every muscle to hold absolutely still. Amber slowly rose up from my back and I heard her step away from me.

"Oh of course you will."

I heard the light switch flick off, dimming the ambient light around me.

"You're going to stay just like this until you beg me to ALLOW you to wear them. Have a nice rest - we'll be back to check on you in an hour or two."

I heard the door close with a firm thud, leaving me in total blackness.

Time passed. I had no idea how to measure it. My knees were directly on the tile floor and already started to ache slightly. My arms were holding up a lot of my body weight since I was leaning forward at an awkward angle, although my neck on the toilet rim helped. It was disgusting and humiliating to be shoved into a toilet like this - as if I was some middle school student being bullied. I owned my own company and was in my thirties. And here I was stuck in this situation. I felt a slight twinge of anger directed towards Amber for this treatment. It was the first time I ever felt that, even when she was punishing me.

And this was a punishment, I realized. A punishment, and not necessarily the abuse it seemed to me initially. A punishment, like a reward, is earned somehow. I thought back to my behavior that led me here. Amber, Sarah, and Claire had bought me a gift, after all. Of course, it was completely intended to humiliate me and emasculate me further, building on the template that Claire had established with the panties she brought me on Friday. But on the other hand, the data that Sarah showed me indicated that, at least on some subconscious level, I found that sort of treatment exciting.

My thoughts wandered further. It was getting difficult to maintain my exact position. My knees started aching fiercely, and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold my body up with my arms forever. My shoulders were starting to burn from the unusual position, and my back was cramping. But I was learning to recognize the patterns of mild current that indicated specific modes activated by this cruel chastity device, and I knew I truly was in statue mode. Any slight movement detected by its sensors would result in painful shocks, repeated until I returned to my original position. I cursed Dr. Latham, the maker of this particular device, while simultaneously marveling at the tech. It seemed years ahead of what I knew to be possible in terms of power storage and wifi or bluetooth connection, however the thing worked.

I tried to estimate how much time had gone by. Twenty minutes? Thirty? It was impossible to tell. I heard a drip and realized sweat had rolled off of my face and into the water just inches below. Occasionally I heard muffled voices and noises from the house that let me know that Amber and probably Sarah were still around and hadn't completely abandoned me.

Another drip as sweat poured off of me, followed rapidly by another. I was huffing slightly and felt my shoulders and arms begin to shake. My knees were killing me, pressed into the unforgiving tile floor. I couldn't relieve the pressure, but I decided to try. As slowly as I could manage, I attempted to shift my weight ever so carefully to my right knee, which was aching slightly less.

I let out a small shout as it suddenly felt like my penis was engulfed by a stinging swarm of bees. It only lasted a second, but I immediately shifted back to my original position, breathing heavily. I knew that the app could be set to punish either my penis or testicles, and it seemed it was the former.

My thoughts wandered again as I tried to ignore the ever painful aching in my knees or the fact that my arms were now beginning to shake with effort. At least I had cleaned the toilet earlier that morning, I thought dryly. I tried to forget how ridiculous I must look in my panties, kneeling with my head in a toilet.

I jerked reflexively as a painful jolt passed through my balls. It felt almost exactly like the kicks I would occasionally receive from Amber if I really displeased her. I swore as I realized that my shaking arms must have activated the motion detector. An interminable length of time later, there followed another painful shock. I redoubled my efforts to hold my arms and posture straight and solid.

I gasped as the bathroom door suddenly opened, shockingly loud in the tiled room. The light switch flicked and I blinked at the sudden light, even dimmed as it was by the toilet lid.

"Well, bank? Do you have anything to say to me?"

Amber's voice reverberated around my ears.

I hesitated just a second, trying to figure out what to say.

"Yes Miss...uh...ok...I'll wear the...um...suit..."

Amber's heavy sigh cut me off. Without a word I heard her turn and flick off the light. The door closed behind her and I felt her footsteps retreat down the hall.

"No!! Wait! Please!" I shouted, my own voice deafening in the toilet. The footsteps didn't pause and seconds later they faded. Fuck.

Another painful jolt hit my testicles and I hissed. I was moving too much. I tried to calm down. Obviously she wasn't happy with my response. I thought for a second. Amber wasn't wantonly cruel. She always used punishment as a way to reinforce behavior she wanted. In fact, of all of the women that currently controlled me in various ways, she was perhaps the most fair in terms of how she meted out pain. Well, maybe. Sarah was ruthless if she felt her professionalism or judgement was being questioned. Claire seemed...it was a bit hard to tell. She certainly seemed to enjoy having a slave to rub her feet, and I shuddered slightly when I recalled how much she was turned on by having me do so, along with her intense interest in the statue mode provided by my chastity cage. And of course there was Ms. Sutton, who seemed to get sexual pleasure from whipping me.

I whimpered as my penis felt another painful series of stings. They were coming more often now as my muscles protested and shook. The cage seemed to randomly shock either my balls or penis, keeping me guessing as to what the next source of pain would be.

I followed my previous chain of thought. Amber was correcting behavior. That was the key. I needed to be sincere in my desire to mold myself even more into what she desired me to be. She wanted me to be happy to wear whatever she picked out for me, and happy to do whatever she wished of me. I saw that now. From that perspective, I could see how she was so upset when I balked at wearing the suit. And when she returned minutes ago, I had merely said I'd wear the suit, but that wasn't what she wanted. She wanted me to WANT to wear it. To be eager to do what she desired.

Another shock and I jerked uncontrollably.

Another realization surged through me, just like the currently was surging through my penis and balls every few minutes now. I legitimately WANTED to wear the suit. It was just a silly bathing suit. I WANTED to do whatever Amber wanted me to do. There shouldn't be this silly resistance to her desires. That was just my ridiculous male ego creeping in and making life difficult for me. I felt a wave of calm and peace go over me, even as I whimpered as a painful shock hit my penis. This was temporary. I could do this.

At some point, I felt footsteps in the hall. I was being shocked consistently every twenty or thirty seconds now, I figured, and I was almost constantly whimpering at the pain or the anticipation of the next shock.

The door opened and light flooded the room again.

"Well?" came Amber's calm voice.

I took a deep breath and gathered myself mentally.

"Miss. I would like to apologize sincerely for my behavior. Please allow me to wear the bikini you picked out for me. It would be my honor."

I felt rather than heard her take a step into the room.

"Go on," she said.

I took a breath, but immediately exhaled it as a ragged gasp as another shock hit my penis. I jerked uncontrollably at the sudden pain, and my forehead sharply collided with the toilet rim. I took another second to gather myself.

"It was very thoughtful of you and Sarah and Claire to pick them out for me. And if you want me to wear them, I want to wear them for you."

I trembled as I felt Amber kneel down next to me. Her fingertips gently traced their way down my naked back, forcing an uncontrollable shiver. The punishment for this movement was immediate and I whimpered at the shock to my testicles.

"Hm. This certainly is a change in attitude." She paused for a second. Her fingertips were still lightly traveling up and down my spine. I focused on my breathing, trying not to shiver again.

"Is this how you truly feel?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed, truthfully.

"Hm" she repeated. "Well. I don't know. Maybe we did go overboard a bit with the bikinis. We could return them and get you some boy swim trunks."

I couldn't help it. I shivered again at her touch. Shock followed immediately by a whimper.

"No...no please don't." I said, after catching my breath. "Really...I...I want to wear them."

I was somewhat surprised at the sincerity in my voice, but then realized it was true. They had put thought and effort into my gift, and the idea of rejecting it was too painful to contemplate.

"Oh...that's surprising," she said. "Are you absolutely certain?"

"Yes!" I replied instantly. "Please allow me to wear them. Please."

"Oh alright. If you'd really rather wear a bikini than men's trunks..." She said, getting to her feet. The toilet lid lifted off of me and I blinked in the sudden light.

"If I haven't said it today...these panties look really cute on you, bank."

I gulped. I realized my ass must be sticking up in the air, displaying the skimpy black panties and my shaved legs.

"Uh...thank you" I said, realizing I was feeling a flush of pleasure at her praise.

"Now let's get this statue mode switched off..."

I felt taps against my balls and breathed a huge sigh of relief. I slowly straightened my back and rose up from the toilet. I groaned at the pain from my protesting muscles.

Amber was standing over me, looking down with her nose wrinkled.

"You need to get in the shower, toilet boy. I don't want you walking around my house after where your head's been for the last hour."

"Yes Miss" I said, feeling myself flush with embarrassment.

She turned to leave and I found myself with a great view of her calves and the back of her thighs.

"Oh...when you get out of the shower you can change into your new bikini and get to work on my car," Amber said with a light laugh, pointing to the vanity. I glanced over - they were laid out neatly on the counter - small and white, with red cherries and ruffles.

"Yes Miss." I said. "Thank you."

I showered quickly and efficiently. My kit I used to clean out my chastity cage was at my house, but I was mostly concerned with washing my hair and face. It felt like a special privilege to take a shower in Amber's shower, even if it was just her guest shower. And I realized she'd probably make me clean it again after.

After I toweled off, I plucked the bikini bottoms off the vanity. They were so light and airy - very different that the men's swim trunks I've worn my entire life. Knowing that I was doing what Amber wished, I stepped into them and slid them up my hairless legs. They felt silky on my smooth skin, and I let out an inadvertent sigh. I pulled them all the way up and looked at myself in the mirror.

From this distance, there was absolutely no mistaking them for what they were. Women's bikini bottoms. The white and somewhat thin fabric, the cute red cherries, and the slight ruffles at the hips gave it away, as did the cut. A very thin band of fabric sat very high on my hips, with a narrow panel covering my crotch. It was a good thing I was freshly shaved, or my pubic hair would definitely be protruding. My cage was visible as a small bump, and the crotch was just wide enough to contain my balls. I suppose it was a lucky thing I always had pretty small testicles.

I hiked up the bottoms at the hips slightly, feeling where they wanted to settle quite high up on my hip bones. Definitely no way these could be mistaken for men's speedos. I twisted slightly so I could see my butt in the mirror. It actually looked really good, I noticed with pride. My workouts and runs had firmed and toned my bottom, and with my shaved legs and this bikini I looked extremely feminine, and actually quite sexy, I thought.

I ran my fingers through my hair, getting it in some semblance of order, and gathered up my discarded panties. As I made my way down the hall I heard Amber and Sarah's voices from the living room. Taking a deep breath, I turned the corner and stepped into the living room.

They were relaxing on the couch with their feet up on the coffee table. Amber was in the middle of a sentence, but they turned when I entered.

Sarah let out a low whistle. Amber beamed happily. I walked towards them, stopping a few feet away. I fought the natural urge to cover myself with my hands. Amber raised an eyebrow expectantly.

"Thank you so much for allowing me to wear these, Miss," I said. "I like them very much."

Her grin grew even wider. I turned to face Sarah. I felt awkward with my hands down at my sides so I clasped my hands behind my back.

"And I'd like to thank you, mistress" I said, addressing the redhead. "Thank you very much for thinking of me and picking these out for me. They're perfect."

Sarah laughed.

"You're welcome, Chris." She looked me up and down.

"Claire really knows what she's doing. They fit him quite nicely. They're sexy but still enough to cover his little cage."

Amber nodded.

"Yeah I agree. She's good."

Amber turned to her friend with a sly smile.

"Do you want to go out on the porch and watch bank wash my car?"

Sarah laughed and looked at her watch.

"Sure - I have an hour or so before I need to get ready for my next client."

I gathered the things I had left in the living room and took a deep breath at the front door. I opened the door and stepped outside.

No jeers or whistles or catcalls greeted me. It was just my typical quiet suburban street. My former car filled the driveway. Feeling my cheeks flush, I walked down the steps and filled the bucket with water at the spigot near the porch, using the short hose to fill up the bucket with soapy water. Amber and Sarah followed me outside, taking comfortable seats on the porch where they could look down on me as I worked. They had resumed their former conversion and were laughing and giggling.

I used the hose to get the car wet, acutely aware that I was naked except for the bikini and of course my cage. I grabbed the sponge and started at the top of the car, leaning over as far as I could to soap up the rooftop. Within a few seconds, my arms and chest were spotted with soap suds. The water was cold on my naked chest. Bubbles were floating around lazily in the breeze. I had definitely used too much soap, I thought.

After a minute I had finished scrubbing the roof and made my way to the hood of the car. I leaned over again, rubbing the sponge around the center of the hood.

Sarah let out a loud whistle and called out.

"Looking good Chris. Sexy." She and Amber giggled, staring at my ass. I was bent over ninety degrees, reaching as far as I could to scrub the hood. I groaned and looked around - thankfully I didn't see anyone on my street.

"You missed a spot" Amber called out, pointing at the center of the hood. I knew I had scrubbed that area thoroughly, but I nodded and stretched out again, soaping the indicated spot.

"Keep going," Amber called out encouragingly. I was fairly covered in soap suds at this point, bent double over the hood of the car. I realized I was a parody of that classic sexy scene - instead of busty bikini-clad women working at a car wash, I was a bikini-clad man locked in a chastity cage soaping up the car I had just signed over to my owner, while she and her friend whistled and urged me on.

"Ok that's enough" Amber said. I straighten up, to renewed howls of laughter from the ladies. I looked over at them, confused.

"Uh, Chris..." Sarah said, glancing down at my crotch. I looked down and groaned. I had water and soap running down my front, particularly on the bikini where I had been pressed against the wet car to reach the center of the hood. Where the bikini was particularly wet, it was increasingly sheer. The outline of my chastity cage was unmistakable under the tight wet white fabric.

"Oh my god..." I said aloud, and tried to cover my crotch, looking around nervously again.

Amber stifled her laughter long enough to give me a command.

"Bank, hand me the garden hose please."

I bent over and grabbed the hose and passed it up the porch to Amber's outstretched hand. It had a squeeze trigger on the end.

"Watch this," Amber said to her friend. She aimed the hose end at my crotch and let off a squeeze of water. It jetted towards me. I let out a whimper and spun around, trying to cover my ass with my hands. I felt the water splash against my palms. Another burst of water hit the small of my back. I jumped to the side and ran for the car - the only cover around me. A stream of water cut me off, and I ran the other way for a few seconds, my hands pathetically trying to cover both my front and rear at the same time. Amber and Sarah were doubled over with laughter, with Amber keeping my jumping and dodging with bursts of water all around me.