Neighbors Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally made it to the rear of the car, where I crouched for cover. The girls were still laughing uncontrollably, with Amber sending occasionally sending bursts of water up and over the car, splashing dangerously close to me on the car and driveway. I was panting for breath from the exertion of dodging the streams. Suddenly I froze. There was a car coming down the street towards me.

I was crouched behind the car just feet from the street. There was no cover for me at all. I glanced down - the frilly, feminine bikini bottoms were practically translucent in some areas. Particularly the rear, where I had taken a couple of direct hits.

"Please stop, Miss," I called out, watching the car approach with dread. It was just a block away. "There's a car!"

"Ok ok," She said, out of breath herself from laughing so hard.

"As long as you're washing I won't have to spray you."

Tentatively I poked my heard around the car. Amber had the hose pointed down at the ground. I scrambled to the side of the BMW away from the car coming inexorably down the street.

"Oh no bank. You need to finish the rooftop. Other side."

She indicated the side of the car opposite to where I was trying to hide.

Fuck. I knew exactly what she was doing. She wanted me plainly visible to the approaching car. I shot her a pleading look, which she returned with her typical slightly raised eyebrow, letting me know I was on dangerous ground. I groaned and stood up. I circled the car, trying to ignore its rapidly approaching presence. I pressed up against the BMW and reached up and over the roof top and started scrubbing.

I couldn't help myself. I glanced over my shoulder at the car which I could now hear - it was just one house away. I saw the passenger first - a pretty Asian woman in her twenties or thirties. I saw her eyes widen in surprise as she took in my swim suit and she looked me up and down. She grabbed the elbow of the driver - I could see she was saying something excitedly. The driver was also in his thirties or twenties. Her boyfriend or husband, I thought. He did a double take when he saw me, and his mouth turned down in a confused frown. The woman started laughing and pointed at me, saying something to the guy. He nodded and slowed down slightly as they went by. Amber and Sarah gave them a friendly wave - the woman waved back as they passed me.

My face was completely flushed with embarrassment. I felt my legs tremble slightly. I looked over at Amber.

"Please, Miss..." I began. She cut me off.

"Oh relax, bank. Honestly. Are you naked?"

I shook my head.

"No but..." She cut me off again.

"Are you wearing underwear?"

I shook my head again.

"That's right. You're wearing a swim suit. It's perfectly acceptable."

I considered for a second. She wasn't wrong. It's not like I was violating any sort of laws or anything.

"But...it's really small and sort of see through a bit..." I noticed her eyebrow creep up slightly and I rushed to continue. "...and I really love it and thank you so much for buying it for me." I saw with relief that her face settled back into a calm expression. She raised her hand, cutting me off again.

"Let me get this straight. You're embarrassed because it's small."

I nodded enthusiastically. She understood.

"And you're embarrassed because it's white. And white fabric can get see through when it's wet."

I nodded again.

"And you're embarrassed because they're cut in a way that puts your butt and legs on display. And doesn't leave much to the imagination, so to say."

I nodded again.

"But bank," she shook her head in frustration. "Are they skimpier or sexier than the pair that Sarah bought?"

I thought back to the striking yellow bikini Sarah showed me. I realized that hers were perhaps slightly more revealing.

"Uh...no..." I said.

Amber nodded.

"And are they skimpier than the pair I bought for myself?"

They definitely were not. Hers were so wispy there were barely there, and had a true thong back. And were also made from a white and possibly thinner fabric.

"No..." I said.

"So basically what you're complaining about is the fact that they're typical women's bikini bottoms," Sarah cut in. "The kind you'd see every single girl and woman wearing at a public pool or whatever."

I thought for a second. They were absolutely right. Sarah continued.

"And do you think we like always being ogled and leered at whenever we go to a public pool in perfectly normal swimsuits? I mean, we don't have a choice do we? Unless we wanted to wear a suit from the nineteenth century, our legs and ass and tits are always going to be on display. Do you think that's fair?"

I saw her point.

"Um...no...I never really thought about it..."

"Exactly," Amber cut me off. "You never thought about it because you didn't have to. Now you're getting a small taste of how it feels."

I thought for a second.

"But..."

Both girls fixed me with a dangerous look. I licked my lips.

"But...Miss...your bikini is SO tiny. I mean, you didn't need to get a thong..."
 Amber groaned. Sarah glared at me.

"So are you saying that Amber is a slut?" Sarah said, her voice dangerously quiet.

"No! No! God no of course not..." I stumbled, trying to defend myself.

"The fact that we might CHOOSE to dress sexily is besides the point. The point is that this male dominated society requires women to dress in a provocative way in order to fit in or be normal. And then people like you have the balls to say we're flaunting it or call us sluts when we want to dress a certain way."

"Unbelievable," Amber added, shaking her head. "I thought I had trained you much better than this, bank. It seems like you still have a long way to go."

I hung my head in shame.

My head was spinning. I thought I had overcome the last vestiges of my stupid male ego a few minutes ago. I realized I had a lot further to go, as Amber said.

"Yes. I'm so sorry. You're absolutely right."

I took a few steps forward and climbed up to the porch. Amber and Sarah were looking at me; their expressions still held traces of disappointment and anger. I heard a car coming down the street. I didn't care. I fell to my knees in front of both of them. I leaned forward and pressed my lips to Amber's feet.

"I'm so sorry," I mumbled with my lips pressed against her skin. "Please help me. I need to be better. I need to get over this...pride."

Amber didn't move her feet away from me as I feared she might.

"Go on," she said, softly.

"I need to get rid of this..." I wracked my brain for the words to express what I was feeling. "...this idiotic male ego I guess..."

I felt Amber's hand ruffling my hair.

"That's right. Let it out. Let me hear it."

"It's not good for me...having all of these...masculine thoughts and urges..."

Amber chuckled.

"No, I don't think it is, is it?"

"No," I agreed, shaking my head. I heard another car - it approached Amber's house and slowed down before accelerating away. I didn't care.

"Would you have your little penis locked away in a cage if you were a man?"

"...no..." I breathed. I was inhaling the scent of her feet, still kissing them fervently. I pressed my cheek to the porch and licked the side of her foot. Perversely, my penis was swelling painfully in the cage she was speaking of.

"Are we going to have any issues with you getting all confused and thinking your were like...Justin?"

I shuddered.

"No. I'm not the same."

"That's right." Amber patted my head. "And do you see why keeping you in panties and buying you pretty bikinis is important? We don't want you getting confused."

I nodded. I was crouched on the floor but at the same time I was floating. I was exactly where I wanted to be - at Amber and Sarah's feet. I didn't care who saw this. I didn't care if thirty cars were parked at the street right now. I didn't care if my ass was being stared at by a hundred men or women.

"Yes. Thank you so much. Both of you."