Neighbors Ch. 27

Story Info
Chris returns from his lingerie trip. A fun night is planned.
7.6k words
4.79
7.4k
10

Part 27 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
betaboy84
betaboy84
362 Followers

I shifted somewhat uncomfortably in my seat as I drove home from Claire's lingerie boutique. She had insisted I wear the panties, garter belt, and stockings that she and Jen had selected as their favorites underneath my khakis and shirt. It wasn't that the lacy red lingerie was uncomfortable per se, just different. The thong rode up in places I wasn't used to, and the stockings felt weird and slippery under my pants. I was sort of paranoid that the garter belt would be visible, but in the changing room I checked several angles and body positions and it seemed like the bit that poked above my jeans was hidden by my shirt.

At a red light, I reached down and adjusted the chastity cage slightly, making sure it was sitting securely in the skimpy panties. My phone buzzed and I checked the screen. It was a text on the group chat that included myself, Amber, Sarah, and now Claire.

Claire *Hey chicas! Anyone want to join me at the 38 Club tonight? Maybe around 10?*

I winced. I wasn't sure if Claire was really interested or just being nice to Helen and Rick at the boutique. My neighbor Helen had a new...understanding? Arrangement? I wasn't really sure what to call it - with her husband Rick. They were going to arrive separately at the club tonight and Helen was going to pick up some guy to sleep with, with her husband looking on. I felt sympathy for him - he seemed like a nice guy, and I couldn't imagine what he would be feeling watching Helen's plan unfold in front of him.

Over the next few minutes, my phone was a constant buzz as the girls texted each other. By the time I pulled into my drive way I had several pages of texts to pore though.

Claire *Thom is meeting me there :)*

Amber *The new guy we picked for you last night? Lol you go girl! Sure I'll come out*

Claire *Sarah?*

Sarah *Hmm I think so?*

Claire *Boo...*

Sarah *Lol ok I'll be there*

Claire *:)*

Amber *Hey Sarah - how's the new guy working out? That ex swimmer chastity client?*

Sarah *;)*

Sarah *Actually, our first in-person session is this evening - my last client of the day*

Amber *Hot! So have you locked up his dick yet? Is he totally in love with you yet?*

Sarah *Lol well that's going to happen first thing. Heading to my mailbox now to get his cage - it just arrived from Dr. Latham*

Claire *OMG*

Claire *Bring him! I want to meet him!*

Sarah *Lol ok maybe - if I'm right about him being into me. I mean I think he's hot...*

Claire *Bitch how can he not be into you?*

Amber *That's what I'm saying*

Sarah *Lol thanks chicas. Actually was hoping bank could help me with something*

Amber *Your wish is his command lol*

Sarah *:) I know*

Amber *what do you need him for? Just curious*

Sarah *just to be on the safe side. All of my male chastity clients are remote. This guy's local. And he won't be safely locked up when I first meet him alone at my studio, so I'd feel better if there was another guy hanging around*

Amber *Gotcha. Of course. Good thinking. Bank would be happy to be your bodyguard lol*

Claire *Well if you click with this guy - bring him! The more the merrier. That reminds me. Amber your other neighbor Helen will be there. With her husband"

Amber *ROFL ok...can't wait to hear how this came about...bank fill me in when you get here. You still have lots of chores waiting.*

Amber answered my knock with a mischievous smile on her face. She was wearing the same sundress she had on before, and my eyes flicked down her body to take in the cleavage that the low cut front exposed. I also noticed she was barefoot, and for once she didn't seem to have nail polish on her toes.

"Whatcha got there, bank?" She asked with a sly grin on her face. She tucked her hair behind her ear and nodded at the overstuffed bags I was carrying. I tore my eyes from her body and met her calm gaze. I felt my imprisoned cock twitch reflexively just from being in her presence.

"Uh....things...underwear that Claire picked out," I said, as usual cursing my inability to ever string intelligent phrases together around my beautiful owner.

"I see that," she said, casually folding her arms in front of her chest and leaning against the doorframe. I could feel my palms sweating slightly - how could she always be so calm and collected and beautiful while I always felt like a sweaty mess in her presence?

"It looks like a lot."

I nodded.

"Yes Miss. Claire...picked out a lot of things for me."

Amber laughed.

"I'm sure she did. What's this about Helen and her husband?"

I briefly filled her in about my encounter with the couple in the changing room of the boutique. Amber laughed as I relayed Helen's intentions to pick up a guy in front of Rick.

"I love it. Absolutely love it. I mean if her husband can fit in your old cage, I'm sure she has no choice but to find a real cock."

I winced.

"I have a feeling tonight is going to be pretty interesting."

Amber straightened abruptly and reached behind her for the doorhandle. She paused before closing it.

"Give me your keys, bank," she said, holding out her hand.

Weird. I stuck my hand in my pants pocket and pulled out my keyring. She grabbed it and tossed it inside her house. They clinked as they landed on the floor.

"Come on," She said, as she closed the door behind her and grabbed my arm by the elbow. I almost stumbled down her porch steps as she basically marched me across her driveway, in front of her new gleaming BMW. I glanced down again at her bare feet as she strode confidently across my lawn. I wasn't sure why I hadn't noticed before how pretty and petite her feet were - maybe it was the contrast of her pale skin with the deep green of the damp freshly cut grass. Small tips of grass were clinging to the sides of her feet.

Amber produced a key and unlocked my door.

"Ownership privilege," She smirked as she pushed open the door, indicating that I should enter my own house. Amber closed the door behind me and took a few steps into my living room.

"Haven't been over here in a few days," she said as she casually ran her hand along the back of my couch. Her eyes traveled to the far wall. "I like your TV."

I glanced automatically at the blank space on the wall opposite the couch where my large screen TV used to be. Amber had noticed that it was nicer than hers, so she had simply taken mine. Her old TV was set up in one of the guest bedrooms of her house.

Amber laughed as I winced at the memory.

"That was a nice lesson for you to learn, wasn't it bank? Absolutely anything you own...I can just take."

She put both hands on the back of my couch and leaned forward slightly. I felt myself blush as her cleavage was presented - the tops of her breasts firm and round above her dress.

A faint smile crossed her full lips.

"Your money....your tv...." She glanced down at my pants. I was still holding the bags awkwardly. I felt myself try to swell as she focused on my crotch.

"Your dick...I mean, it's not much, but it's mine."

She shrugged and glanced over her shoulder towards her house. A full smile lit up her face.

"Your car...."

I groaned at the memory of signing over my BMW to her.

"Awww bank...you'll get used to it."

I shuddered, closing my eyes for a moment. It still hurt every time I left my house and saw my prized possession sitting in her driveway.

Amber walked around the couch towards me, slowly. For some reason my dick was throbbing in it's confined state, pushing against the steel. I shuffled slightly, trying to assuage the vice-like pressure on my cock.

"Miss, can I..." I said as I started to lower the bags to the floor.

"No you may not," She said in a sharp tone, freezing me in place. I straightened.

"Yes Miss. Sorry."

She nodded, still walking towards me slowly. I shifted again and winced at the pain in my penis. I recognized the expression on Amber's face - a sort of hunger. Hunger to take from me, hunger to be in control. Not exactly a sexual hunger but....something akin to it.

Amber stopped a foot in front of me, as usual standing extremely close when she got that look in her eye. Everything in my universe seemed to sharpen and slow down. I noted dust motes doing a slow dance in the bright sunbeams. I smelled her citrusy perfume and noticed how her sundress clung to her hips enticingly. Studying her face I could see that she was slightly flushed, and I felt her hot breath on my face as she licked her lips.

"It makes me wonder just what else I could take from you. What you'd surrender for something so....insignificant to me. The lengths you'd go to just for a tiny tiny nod of approval from me. Or the smallest praise."

Her eyes drilled into me, holding my gaze. But in my peripheral vision I could see her nipples push small circles into the front of her dress. My cock felt like it was about to burst in the cage.

"Get on your knees," She whispered. She bit her lower lip and brushed a strand of hair out of her face.

My gaze traveled down her front as I slowly sank to my knees. I was still holding the bags full of lingerie, and they finally rested on the floor on each side of me as I knelt. My face was only inches from Amber's stomach. I felt her hands rest on the top of my head and shivered again.

"I'm getting a bit turned on, bank. Did you know that?"

I moaned slightly. I was beyond turned on - or at least up to the point that my chastity device allowed.

"Have you ever eaten pussy before, little bank?"

Have you ever eaten pussy before. That phrase made me stiffen slightly as it triggered a memory. Not a bad one. Not necessarily a good one either.

She started running her fingers through my hair, and gently pulled my head into her stomach. I moaned again as my face pressed against the fabric of her sundress. I deeply inhaled her scent - not just her perfume now, but the actual smell of her skin mixed with the fresh scent of her dress.

"Have you, bank?" She repeated softly.

"Yes," I said, my response muffled by her body. She continued to hold me against her.

"Are you good?"

I swallowed. I wasn't really sure what to say here. I thought back to my last "girlfriend" - she was the only one I went down on more than once.

Katie and I "dated" for about two months. She was a friend of a friend of a friend, and it was sort of a blind date setup from our mutual acquaintances. We met at a restaurant and I thought she was really cute - she was tall, almost as tall as me, with a slender frame and short blond hair that she had a habit of chewing on when she was distracted. I was nervous as usual at dinner, but after a glass of wine each we started chatting easily, and I thought it was going really well. At the end of the night she gave me a peck on the cheek and asked if I wanted to see her again. Of course I did.

Date number two was a movie at my place - on the couch Amber had just been leaning against. Back when owned a TV. She had arrived with a bottle of wine and gave me another peck and squeezed my shoulder as I let her into my place. We ordered Thai and watched some stupid horror movie - I think it was one of the Friday the 13th films. She snuggled close to me, and grabbed my thigh at some of the jump scares, and we were having a really good time. By the time the movie ended, her hand had travelled up my thigh and was resting lightly on my crotch. I was hard in my jeans - back when I could get hard - and I felt her lightly explore the small bulge in my jeans with her fingertips. She looked up at me as the credits ran with a questioning look in her face.

I felt myself blush and quickly concealed it by leaning down to kiss her. She responded, and soon we were making out on the couch. Her body felt lean against mine and her small breasts pushed against my chest. Her fingers fumbled at my zipper and she popped my jean's button.

"I want to see it," she breathed, as she broke off our kiss and looked down. Her hands reached into my briefs. I moaned at the cool touch of her fingers on my rock hard as she pulled it free from my underwear.

"Oh..." An unmistakeable look of disappointment flitted across her face. She changed to a neutral expression almost immediately but I was sure I saw it. I moaned, half from shame and half from arousal.

She held my four inch dick in her hand and patted it lightly.

"It's ok Chris. Size isn't that important to girls." She gave it one more light pat and then let it go. My penis immediately popped back into my underwear as the elastic waistband snapped back into place.

We resumed making out, but I could tell something had changed. She was less passionate than before, and while my hands travelled all over her body, she didn't touch my dick any more.

After a few minutes of this, she broke off our kiss again and looked at me.

"How do you feel about oral sex?" She plucked a strand of hair and chewed on it as she looked into my eyes - her face just a couple inches away from mine. One of my hands was on her breast and the other was sort of between her legs, which were still mostly closed.

"Uh..." I said, somewhat startled by the question. I imagined her pretty lips surrounding my penis, and wondered if I'd finally get to finish in someone's mouth....

"I'm...I'm good with it," I said awkwardly.

"Oh thank god," Katie said, and immediately reached down and started unbuttoning her shorts. I propped myself up on one elbow and watched as she quickly slid them down her long legs, and then scooted her hips up off the couch so she could slide her underwear off. In a couple of seconds she was naked from the waist down.

"Ok," Katie said with a smile.

Oh. She meant how I felt about GIVING oral sex. I was disappointed but I smiled back and started scooting down the length of the couch. Katie adjusted her position until her legs were spread - her right leg was up and hanging over the back of the couch - her left foot resting on the floor. Her pussy was completely exposed with her legs spread so wide apart. My breath caught at the sight. I had seen a couple in my life but none so...on display. Her blond pubic hair was trimmed short. I could see her puffy outer lips and the distinct swell of her clit under the short nest of hair. I took a breath and positioned myself between her legs, with just my upper body on the couch itself - I was basically kneeling on the floor.

"Don't keep me waiting," she breathed as she ran her hands over her chest, touching her boobs through her shirt and bra. I licked my lips and went in.

I immediately smelled her - a sort of pungent but clean smell - almost like fresh cut grass but a little more sour. I touched the tip of my tongue to her slit and started licking.

Several minutes went by as I licked quickly.

I felt her body shift above me and looked up. She had propped herself up on her elbows and was looking down at me.

"Uh...Chris...have you ever eaten pussy before?"

Have you ever eaten pussy before.

I felt my face turn bright red.

"Yes!" I sputtered. "I have...a lot...uh....is it not good?"

She regarded me for a second.

"Ok, let's try this," she said, shifting her weight so she could prop herself up with just one arm. With her right hand, she reached down between her legs, extending her middle finger. She placed it on herself, right at her entrance.

"Start here. Put your tongue here."

I lowered my head between her legs and touched my tongue where her finger tip was. It was odd having her finger there, but I felt my cock pulse at the same time. It was embarrassing that I clearly didn't know what I was doing, but also super hot that she was basically touching herself inches from me.

"Good. Now SLOWLY lick upwards. Lick my slit. All the way to here."

She moved her finger until it was directly above her clit. I eagerly traced the path with my tongue.

"Slowly!" She admonished. I adjusted my pace.

"Ok that's good," she said, settling back down against the couch.

"Now keep doing that for a while....yes, just like that. Slow."

I complied. I was tasting her juices now, tart and slightly sour. After a few minutes, she shifted her hips slightly to get more comfortable.

"You can use your fingers now - open me just a little...."

I took my fingers and gently spread her outer lips apart. My tongue was still tracing the same slow path she showed me but I was licking deeper now. Each time my tongue touched her clit she gave a small shiver.

Her hands slid through my hair, gripping me lightly, holding me where she wanted me.

"That's good....very good..." She was breathing heavily now.

"If you want to....if you want to do this right....please don't stop. Keep....doing what you're....doing. I'll....tell you when....and what to do next..."

I felt myself glow with her praise. I had so rarely experienced women receiving pleasure from me - the feeling of pride was novel to be sure. My tongue was starting to get tired and my jaw was aching a bit, not to mention the discomfort in my knees, but I kept licking the way Katie wanted. I kept at it for what seemed like hours, but was probably only ten minutes or so. Katie became increasingly vocal and her breathing was getting louder and louder.

"Ok! Ok! Now...." Her hand pushed me aside. Her middle finger began rubbing her clit in small circles. "Now here....lick here...."

I began licking directly on her clit in small circles just as she demonstrated. Immediately her body stiffened under me. I could see the muscles in her thighs tighten out of the corner of my eye.

"YES! Just like that...don't stop...."

She was moaning and writhing underneath me now, bucking her hips slightly. When I lost contact with her clit her hands returned to my hair, holding me tightly in place against her pussy. Her hips bucked again, mashing herself against my face. I winced but kept going.

Her long legs shifted and suddenly her thighs were clamping on the sides of my face like a vice. Her moans became muffled and I fought an urge to panic slightly as I was more or less trapped. I kept licking, and after several more minutes I was rewarded by a series of gasping screams as her body shook uncontrollably. Eventually, she wound down and I felt her body relax around me. Her legs released me and I took a few deep breaths. She was a mess of fluids, and I knew that my face would be covered with a combination of her juices and my saliva. I slowly sat up, rubbing my face with my hands.

Katia slowly sat up, her legs still on either side of me. I glanced down - her pussy was glistening and slightly pink - the lips much more puffy and engorged than before.

"That was very nice Chris," She said, smiling at me. "Now it's your turn."

I hurriedly slid back onto the couch. She reached for my hips and started tugging down my jeans. I quickly helped her, feeling incredibly awkward as my jeans bunched around my knees and ankles. I nearly fell of the couch but I managed to get my pants and underwear off.

Katie was suppressing a laugh behind her hand. I turned red.

"No, no...it's not....because of...you know," she glanced down at my hard dick, proudly standing in the air - all four inches of it. "It's just that you almost fell....off the couch..." She giggled again as I hurriedly covered myself up with my hands. Katie wiped her eyes.

"Do you have protection?"

"Yes!" I scrambled down to the floor in front of her and ran my hands under the couch cushion. I had stashed a condom there before our date in the hopes that things went well.

Katie grinned again.

"Wow - so prepared!" She sat up on the couch, still naked from the waist down.

"Here - stand up and let's get this thing on you."

I popped up to my feet and put the condom in Katie's outstretched hand. I was standing between her knees now. I was so incredibly turned on and anticipating sex with this gorgeous woman. This time it's going to be different, I told myself, while simultaneously trying not to build this up to a big thing in my head. This time it's going to be different....

betaboy84
betaboy84
362 Followers