Neighbors Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss....Miss!" I hissed, vainly hoping she could hear me from her house. No response.

Except that I heard the distinct sound of a car coming down the street. I grabbed the doorknob of my house and shook it vainly. I had seen Amber lock it but was hoping against hope that it would somehow open. It didn't.

I didn't see any other options. I hastily threw the garbage bags on down on the porch, organizing them into a low wall. From the sound of it, the car was about to come into view. I threw myself down on my porch and tried to make myself invisible behind the bags. I wasn't sure I was successful - if anyone looked in this direction I was sure to be spotted. But at least it was semi-camouflage.

I listened intently as the car sped by. It didn't seem to slow down. No police sirens or anything like that.

"What on earth are you doing?" Amber said from my driveway, a bemused look on her face.

I propped myself up on one elbow, scanning the street. It was clear.

"Wear these. Now stop messing around and get over to my house. I have work for you to do."

Amber tossed a pair of pink fluffy slippers at me. She turned and walked back across the lawn.

Wrinkling my nose, I slid the slippers onto my feet and grabbed the garbage bags, hurrying after her.