Neighbors Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's see," she said, turning to me, excitement evident on her face in the dim light of the instrument panel.

"Are you sure?" I asked, looking around.

"Stop being such a prude," She said, reaching over and unbuttoning my jeans. I sighed and allowed her to unbutton and unzip my pants. She spread the fly wide open and saw the white lace.

"Oh very nice. That's the thong, isn't it?"

I nodded.

She clapped again.

"Oh those looked so good on you! Good choice Chris!"

I reached down and zipped back up. I checked my mirror and pulled into traffic.

She chatted about how excited she was to meet Thom in person. It seemed like ages ago but I realized it was just last night when the girls had their crazy dance party and Claire had found Thom online, after Amber and Sarah had "vetted" him when he had sent certain intimate pictures at their request.

As I drove, I reflected on the crazy turn my life had taken. I was about to meet five or six people at a dance club, and all of them would have been total strangers a month ago. Some of them would have been strangers a week ago. But all of us were now wrapped up in this crazy alternative sex world that Amber had somehow materialized out of thin air. Without Amber I wouldn't have met Sarah, who was my other "mistress". She may or my not come out tonight with her latest - sub? Date? Client? Zach. And then there was Claire, who I met when I was buying lingerie for Amber. She had somehow gotten sucked into Amber's orbit, and was potentially meeting a new guy for the first time tonight. And then there were Rick and Helen. Helen had spotted me in a chastity cage when I had to run almost nude from Amber's house to mine, and identified it for what it was because of Rick's particular porn habit. Rick hadn't been satisfying her, and she used my old chastity cage to lock up her husband and apparently was going to find another man to fuck tonight. The whole get together at the club was her idea.

Claire pulled out her phone to check her makeup. After she touched up her lipstick she flipped through some messages and apps.

"Oh Chris...Amber put you in spike mode?" She laughed and looked over at my lap.

I glanced over at her phone and groaned. She had the app open that controlled my chastity cage.

"Oh god...you can see that?" I felt myself blush. Even after all I had been through over the last few weeks, it hit me how objectifying it was that three women could check on the status of my penis at any time.

She flipped through a few screens and whistled.

"Wow...this app really is crazy. I see this control setting - "arousal threshold". Is that like...how turned on you get before you get zapped?"

I really didn't know for sure. I have never gotten a good look at anyone's phone screen while they were fiddling with the controls for the cage, but from everything Amber had explained last night I suspected it was.

"Yeah...I think so," I said. We were getting close to downtown now, and it was distracting having this conversation with so many cars around.

Claire sat back and fiddled with her phone for a few more seconds.

"What does it feel like?" She asked, turning towards me again.

I glanced over. In the dim light of the car, I could see her lips and eyes flash and catch the oncoming headlights and occasional neon shop sign. Her raven black hair was a void of light as it cascaded over her shoulders. Her porcelain skin flashed as another pair of headlights momentarily flooded her side of the car with light. The black crop top was tight around her breasts, and I licked my lips as I wondered what her breasts would look like naked.

"Eyes on the road, Chris," She said with a laugh. Guiltily I snapped my gaze forward.

"Uh...sorry..." I stammered. I checked my mirror and changed lanes to get around a car that was seemingly determined to singlehandedly slow down traffic.

I heard Claire tap her screen.

"Oh my god...that little glance at my tits made you go up two levels!"

She flipped her phone around and held it out for me to see. I glanced over and saw a screen with various readings and controls, but across the top was a bar that went from left to right. It was about a quarter of the way across the screen, and dark green. There was a numbered scale underneath the bar. It looked like the bar was around a three out of ten.

Claire took the phone back before I could process the rest of the screen.

"I can think of like a zillion applications for a readout like this," Claire said thoughtfully. "Sort of like a built in lie detector. No...not like that. More like a built in truth detector."

She turned to me and I saw the flash of her teeth as she smiled in my peripheral vision.

"I should have modeled some lingerie for you before we left. I could have seen what turned you on the most! I want to look my best in case Thom gets to see me in my undies."

I groaned, imagining having to watch Claire model underwear in order to gauge my reaction. Underwear she was wearing to have sex with someone else. Conflicting emotions raged within me - lust at the thought of getting to see Claire in her sexiest lingerie. Humiliation at being used like an object as my arousal was displayed on a screen for her to view. I felt a wave of jealousy at the thought of this new guy getting to see her in them. And run his hands over her. And take her underwear off, and then take out his huge cock and...

"Oh my fucking god," Claire laughed, looking at her phone.

"Your level is going through the roof! Get ready for a little shock Chris - you're at six and climbing!"

I winced and braced myself. Nothing.

"What the...." I glanced over and saw Claire frown. She was reading a pop up message on her screen.

"Oh wow. Who ever designed this really thought of everything. Apparently some sort of GPS tracker says you're in "car mode" and as a possible driver punishments have been disabled temporarily."

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Relief flooded me.

She looked up.

"Oh - the club is just right there! Pull over Chris!" She pointed at a parking space coming up on the right.

My relief faded instantly.

"No, Claire...please...listen, just let me...let me calm down..."

"Pull over," Claire said, insistently. She tugged my arm.

I took a deep breath. She was hanging on my shoulder now, and her breasts brushed against my arm.

Oh god.

I could feel my swollen cock press uselessly against the cage. I was still aching from the shocks at Amber's house. I wasn't sure how much more of this I could take.

I put my blinker on and pulled into the parking space.

"Turn off the car," Claire breathed, clearly excited.

I sighed again and hit the power button. The car shuddered to a stop. It was strangely quiet in the confines of my car after the traffic and road noise.

Claire unbuckled her seat belt and shifted, facing me. She curled her legs up onto the seat under her and dropped her heels into the footwell.

"So tell me..."

She was looking around my car with a slight frown. Her gaze lit on my phone holder that locked into car CD player. She twisted it so it faced her, and snapped her phone into it. I couldn't see the screen now, but it was clearly visible to her. She turned her attention back to me.

"Tell me...what about that scenario made you go through the roof? I mean...get hard."

She frowned for a second.

"I guess hard is the wrong word. I don't think you have any room to do anything in that cage thing."

Something on her phone caught her eye and she glanced over at it.

"Oh...I'd get ready Chris. You are going out of car mode in 3 seconds. And I'm afraid you're still at level 6."

She looked at me expectantly, studying my face.

I gritted my teeth and waited, trying to will my stubborn cock to wilt.

A flash of pain stabbed me in the tip of my penis. I jerked slightly and hissed.

I felt Claire was still intently studying me.

"What does it feel like?" She repeated. I realized I hadn't answered her before.

"Uh...well it changes," I said, shifting uncomfortably in my seat again. I tried to keep my eyes straight ahead, struggling to think of the most unsexy thoughts I could. I thought of my company's taxes I had to help file in the near future. That was better. I had several new employees, plus the new interns...nope nope...definitely don't think about Sam...ok...but I'd have to file some intricate forms because of the new projects...

"Earth to Chris..." I started as Claire snapped her fingers in my right ear.

"I asked what it feels like? The shocks? Or whatever."

"Um...well they vary," I said, collecting my thoughts. "That one was like...I don't know. I guess maybe a bee sting? But a bee sting right on the end of my..." I felt myself blushing again. I wondered if I'd ever get used to this stuff. "...right on the end of my penis."

I looked over at her. Her eyes were shining again. I tried to keep from looking down her shirt - she was leaning forward provocatively.

"Ow," she said. She didn't seem particularly sympathetic.

"And other times?"

I gulped.

"Well...I think there are settings where it can shock either...uh...my penis or my balls."

She nodded, waiting for me to continue.

"And those feel more like, I don't know. Slaps I guess. It's more like I feel impact somehow. And it aches more, deeper."

She nodded again.

"So more like getting clocked in the nuts."

I winced.

"Yes."

Claire glanced over at her screen.

"I see the setting for that. It looks like it's set to randomly zap you in different places."

I nodded. That tracked with what I had experienced at Amber's. I gritted my teeth at the memory.

"It seems like that would be worse - like you couldn't prepare for it I guess."

I nodded again.

"Yeah...it's....difficult."

Claire reached out and tapped her screen. She frowned and tried it again. I saw her squint to read something.

"Oh...wow."

She scrunched up her nose prettily and shrugged before turning back to me.

"Bad news Chris. I wanted to fiddle with the settings a bit but it seems like Amber has locked them. It says Admin has locked all punishment settings, so I guess that's her."

I groaned. It seemed very much like Amber to make sure that her punishment for interrupting her with Justin couldn't be removed or lessened by Sarah or Claire.

"Did you piss her off or something?" Claire asked, arching her eyebrow.

I gulped and nodded.

"Wow. Bad move for you."

I nodded again. Definitely.

"I'll have to hear what you did to make her so mad."

Claire checked her phone and looked back at me.

"But you're at a four now so you're safe. No shocks until six."

Making eye contact, Claire slowly and deliberately placed her hand on my thigh. I gulped.

"So just remain calm and everything will be just fine. Now tell me."

Her hand slid ever so slightly up towards my crotch.

"What exactly made you so excited before? In detail."

I gulped. I knew that discussing her scenario would get me excited. Not to mention her hand moving towards my cock. I felt my penis stir slightly.

"No, please. Please Claire..." I begged "Don't make me."

She simply shook her head and repeated herself.

"Tell me in detail." Her eyes flicked to her screen. "I have this amazing opportunity to dive into the mysterious male brain," she laughed, "And I'm going to take full advantage. Careful now Chris...you're going up."

Her teeth flashed as she smiled.

"Well, your meter is going up. I don't think anything of yours is going up until Amber says."

"Um...well...I mean, the thought of you...I mean the thought of seeing you in your underwear..."

Claire smiled and nodded encouragingly.

"That's really...arousing."

"So you think I'm sexy?" She asked, winking at me.

"God yes," I answered, breathing out heavily.

"Describe it."

I blinked.

"What?"

"You heard me. Describe how I would look. Say, for the sake of arguement of course," Claire grinned and winked at me again, "purely theoretically, say I was wearing a very sheer, very see through black bra. And matching g-string panties. The panties are so small they barely cover anything."

I swallowed. She was feeding me a mental image...I could visualize it so clearly. Of course I had never seen her naked, or even in her underwear, but my imagination filled in the details.

I jerked as I felt a spike of pain in my cock.

Claire's eyes were shining.

"Careful Chris...I thought I told you to relax."

Her hand crept up my thigh another inch.

"Describe what you would see," she prompted again.

I shuddered. She didn't seem like she was going to relent.

"You're beautiful. Stunning really. You're extremely pretty and your body...please Claire," I begged one last time.

"What about my body?" She said with a slow smile.

"You're insanely hot. Your breasts are just a perfect size..."

I groaned as a dull ache penetrated deep into my testicles. Another shock.

Claire was watching the screen now.

"I can see that you like my tits. Describe them."

I shuddered again.

"They're perfect...I mean I haven't seen them naked but...they look so great I...I want to see and touch them so much."

"You don't think they're too small? I feel like maybe they could be bigger."

I shook my head.

"No...they're a perfect size." I felt myself get lost in a sea of frustration and lust. It had been so long since I had an orgasm and I was almost shaking with desire. "When I first saw you...in the store...you had on that white blouse. I noticed your...boobs...right away. They were so perky and pushed against the blouse..."

Claire smiled and nodded encouragingly.

"I...I would give anything to see them."

She was still watching the screen.

"Do you want to touch them?"

Oh god. I jerked again. Another shock to the balls.

"Yes!" I practically shouted.

"I can see that," she laughed. She looked away from the screen for a second and made eye contact.

"You can't. But hopefully Thom will in a few hours."

I moaned.

She fixed her eyes back on her phone.

"What about my ass? I don't really have an ass like Amber."

I gulped.

"No but...you just have a more slender build. You have such a tiny waist and...I think your ass is just perfect for your body."

"Tell me what you'd do if you could touch it."

Oh god. I let out another gasp as another shock hit me.

Claire squeezed my thigh.

"Poor Chris...God why is this so exciting?"

I stiffened in my seat as her hand finally moved to my crotch. She gripped my package through my pants and squeezed gently.

I moaned.

A loud conversation nearby startled me. It was around ten at night but downtown, and there were people on the sidewalk and traffic in the street. It felt like we were in our own little world but I suddenly realized how public we were. I guess any one that saw us would just assume we were making out.

She shifted in her seat, rising up to her knees. Claire pressed her breasts against my arm and whispered in my ear.

"This is so fucking hot. You make me feel like a sex goddess. I can see how desperate you are for me."

I jerked again - another shock.

Claire sighed in my ear.

"You're telling me how beautiful I am...how sexy I am...even though I know it's hurting you...poor baby..."

She was rubbing my cage slowly through my pants now...I was getting light headed. I don't know if my penis had ever fought against the cruel steel of the cage more that it was fighting now.

Another shock.

"I feel like I can do anything...be anyone I want to be. Get out of my shell. It's so fucking hot."

I shivered as Claire's small tongue licked against my neck.

"I'm getting really wet. I wish you could feel."

I gasped.

"But I guess that will just make me more excited to see Thom."

She laughed and patted my crotch.

"You know, this isn't really the same as having my hand on Justin's cock this morning. Remember - at breakfast? You ratted on me to Amber..."

She nipped my ear lobe with her sharp teeth. I winced, then winced again as another shock hit me.

"I'm sorry..." I babbled, not even able to really think straight. I was gasping and shaking from frustration and arousal - even the painful shocks could barely penetrate the fog of lust that was enveloping me.

"Shh shhh," she whispered, "It's ok. I forgive you. God I feel so sexy."

She paused for a second and looked around.

"You said you'd do anything to see my boobs."

I nodded fervently, wishing that were a possibility.

"Well I'm giving you the chance of a lifetime. Agree to do anything I say tonight and I'll lift up my shirt."

Claire took her hand off my crotch and cupped her breasts through her top, squeezing gently.

I gasped, eyes glued to her chest.

"Oh my god...really?" I looked up at her face, looking for signs that she was joking.

Her lips were wet and her eyes shining. I recognized her expression - it was the one she had when she was masturbating while I was rubbing her feet - touching herself underneath the blanket. She didn't look like she was joking.

My eyes darted to the window. People were all around us, almost all in their twenties or thirties - the late night club and bar scene.

"Yes...I mean please Claire...I'll do whatever you want. Please let me see them."

She smiled slowly and gripped the bottom of her crop top.

As I watched, she slowly raised it up and slid her fingers underneath her bra cups at the same time. She continued to lift, and slowly revealed her breasts.

I could barely breathe. I hadn't seen anything like this in weeks and weeks. Certainly not in person for months. Amber didn't allow me to look at porn anymore, so it had been forever since I've seen a woman.

As she lifted her top she revealed small light pink hard nipples that pointed slightly upwards at the tips of her full perky breasts. She held her top above her tits and looked at me triumphantly. She grinned at the expression on my face. I gasped as the pain in my groin became almost overwhelming as my cock seemed like it was about to burst.

"Is this what you imagined?" She asked coyly.

"No Claire...they're beautiful...so much better than I imagined."

She laughed and tossed her hair.

"Count ten seconds, Chris. Then the shirt goes back down."

I gulped and started counting, staring at her chest. I was trying to burn the memory into my brain. I didn't know how long it would be before I saw anything like this again.

When I got to three, I heard a loud whistle from directly in front of my car. I jerked my head reflexively. Three men in their mid or late twenties were crossing the street in front of us and saw Claire. She was still sitting up in her knees in her seat, her breasts clearly on display for anyone to see. They stopped and stared, their eyes wide with disbelief.

"Fuck...she's hot," one of the men said.

"Now THAT'S a rack." his friend agreed.

I turned back to Claire, sure that she would be mortified.

Instead, she had a wide smile on her face. She arched her back slightly, putting her breasts on display even more.

"Now if THIS isn't coming out of my shell, I don't know what is," she said with a toss of her hair.

I grunted as another shock stung my dick.

An oncoming car slowed down and honked its horn as it passed us.

"Keep counting, Chris," She said, still focusing on me, ignoring the growing number of people that were stopping and staring, including several women.

I swallowed and resumed, counting the remaining ten seconds. Exactly at ten, Claire pulled her top back into place.

There was muffled applause from the gathering crowd. I looked around - there were easily a dozen people that had stopped to look at Claire's exposed breasts.

Claire couldn't stop smiling. I was looking at her in awe. I had never seen anything remotely like that. She didn't seem shamed or humiliated. If anything, she seemed powerful and sure of herself. She was proud of her body and wanted to experience showing it off, probably for the first time I imagined.